• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,515 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,515

Welcome Home, Pinkie

"Pinkie! Pinkie!"

Tom ran frantically to where Pinkie was on the dirt with her head in her hands and he winced as he felt horrible for making her feel bad.

"Pinkie Pie...I had no idea you felt that way." Tom admitted. "I think...I think Equestria needs you more than the Underworld does."

"S-so you're trying to get rid of me?" Pinkie stuttered, her voice breaking.

"N-no! I want to come back to Equestria with you Pinkie!" Tom lifted Pinkie's face and he looked into her sky blue eyes. "Pinkie I like you too! I thought there would be nothing for me after Star dumped me. But I didn't realize you were there the moment I landed in Equestria. I don't want to spend my life alone here, I want to spend it with you."

"Well that's really convenient since Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are right behind us in demon form right now." Pinkie smiled.

"What?!" Tom pulled away from Pinkie and indeed see them in their human form only Celestia had red horns and Luna had a third eye and hundreds of knights were overboard.

"Oh...we thought it was going to take more effort to get you to come back." Princess Luna said. "But we can take you back if you're ready."

"I've got some stuff to pack and I'll be ready." Tom said, he walked away from the Princesses and his...girlfriend now? He hoped so as he walked to his soon-to-be former home.

He came back with a bunch of various things he wanted to keep in a backpack on his shoulders and all of them jumped into the portal Princess Celestia cut with her own pair of Dimensional Scissors.


Star smugly curled up in Twilight's library chewing gum while sitting at the table. It was only three days till the Grand Galloping Gala where she and Discord would be as naughty and mischievous as possible.

Suddenly her great feeling disappeared as she felt an unpleasant urge to vomit, she ran to the nearest trash can and threw up.

"Star are you alright?" Rarity asked. Star growled, she didn't want to talk to Rarity because she was a factor in her breakup with Vanita. But she was the only one in Ponyville that can make her a wonderful dress for the Gala on time.

"I'm fine!" Star snapped suddenly. "Er...is my dress ready yet? I...uh..."

"What is...wait...are you pregnant Rarity?!" Twilight immediately asked the white unicorn as she walked into the library.

"No! I'm dating Applejack!" Rarity protested, then her eyes widened. "Oh...I didn't mean to tell you that. This is awkward heheh."

"I sense a pregnant mare in the room thanks to my Alicorn powers." Twilight explained, this time looking at Star. "Star Butterfly, I'm extremely disappointed and not only have you backtracked greatly in your friendship lessons, but you have greatly hurt your normal life."

"The hell are you talking about." Star said chewing her gum in disinterest.

"Star Butterfly, you're pregnant." Twilight announced. "A letter will be sent to the Princess and-"

"Twilight!" Spike shouted entering the castle. "Pinkie's back with Tom! Pinkie is back!"

"Really?!" Twilight squealed excitedly. "Pinkie Pie is safe! Thank Celestia!"

All of them left except Star, whose gum fell out her mouth in shock. She didn't at all question Twilight, because it was the best explanation for her vomiting and her mood swings. She was pregnant with Discord's...foal? Calf? Mutant baby?

She was struck with fear of the unknown and her first instinct was to go to her coltfriend but had no idea where he was. Then her next instinct was to go to her best friend, but then she realized they weren't nearly as close as they used to be.

She ran out of the castle knowing she had to find Discord.


"Pinkie! We've missed you so much!" Fluttershy gasped hugging the party pony. "Where did you and Tom go?"

"We went to the Underworld where the demons live!" Pinkie then gasped and smiled even wider. "Did you know Star and Marco are no longer star-crossed lovers because they moved here?!"

"Woah, really?!" Fluttershy whispered excitedly before being pushed aside by Twilight and Rariry who hugged Pinkie at the same time.

"Things weren't the same without you Pinkie. There wasn't a lively pony as wild and happy as you." Twilight smiled genuinely at her.

"I had these Great Galloping Gala tickets for you too Pinkie. But you better not bring that demon creature with you." Princess Celestia said sternly before her and her sister left with their knights. Applejack looked and Pinkie and Tom and raised her eyes at them.

"You're still bringing him with huh?" Applejack asked amused.

"Yep!" Pinkie yipped.

"But what I don't understand is why did Tom come back? I thought he wanted to leave Equestria." Applejack pointed out.

"I did but I realized Pinkie was really important as an Element of Harmony, and I like her so I decided to come back with her." Tom explained.

"Well you two have only three days till the Grand Galloping Gala so I better help you two get your outfits. I have a few spares." Rarity commented as she led the new couple back to her place.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack glared at Tom before going their separate directions and Twilight began frustratingly walking back when Fluttershy flew over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Twilight, why are you so angry?" Fluttershy asked.

"Because someone knocked up Star and now I'm back to square one Fluttershy...don't worry I don't think it was Marco." Twilight added. "But I'm just upset for now."

Twilight flew back to the castle and Fluttershy wasn't the least suspicious that Marco had something to do with Star's sudden pregnancy. Their friendship was strong on trust, and best of all, the star-crossed lover bond between Marco and Star was broken.

She smiled to herself as she flew to her cottage where her best friend Marco was. Soon, the Great Galloping Gala would go underway.