• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,528 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,528

Straight From Hell

Marco woke up in a hospital bed and felt nostalgia remembering this was the first place he and Star ended up at in this new land.

All he remembered was that he slammed into a henhouse and everything that happened after that was a blur.

"This bring you any memories?"

Marco smiled as he saw Fluttershy walk in his room and nodded.

"This is where I met you." Marco whispered.

"I was going to say it's where you and Star met the 6 of us, but I guess I made the best first impression." Fluttershy chuckled softly.

Oh my god I love you

Marco felt his wings lift out of the bed and he felt extremely embarrassed as he tucked them back in.

He realized if Star ever finished her lessons, that'd mean they would be sent home. And he didn't want to leave anymore, he couldn't lose touch with someone like Fluttershy.

"Y'know...how I missed my home?" Marco asked Fluttershy. "Well, I don't miss it anymore. Heck, I don't even want to leave now."

"That's great, this place really is wonderful." Fluttershy responded happily.

"But I didn't tell you why, it's because of you. You've been so kind to me even when I had a bad attitude about this place..." Marco explained. "Thank you, Fluttershy."

"Thank you, although I must let you know you were definitely flirty on the way here." Fluttershy teased. "I don't think you remember, but..."

"Oh god, what did I say?" Marco groaned.

"Um well, you called Discord a snake donkey, wanted to 'have a good time' with me in the cottage, and on the way to the hospital you asked if it hurt when I fell from heaven." Fluttershy explained. "You said a lot more but those were the highlights."

"Highlights?" Marco muttered. "I didn't try to...?"

"No, you didn't put a single hoof on me." Fluttershy walked closer to Marco till she was beside him in his hospital bed. "You're so caring even if you can be a little grumpy."

Fluttershy kissed Marco on the cheek and he felt his heart flutter. He could make a total fool of himself and she wouldn't like him any less.

He was tempted to tell her that she missed so he could get a kiss on the lips but he swore he saw sharp yellow eyes with red irises somewhere on the curtains of the hospital room before they disappeared.


Tom sat in his home in the Underworld staring at the Mirror that he used to share loving conversations with Star with. But it had been quite some time since she broke up with him.

And he didn't think she'd ignore him this much after the Blood Moon Ball. He had decided to go to her and Marco's home himself but no one was there.

Had they moved, humans don't usually reside in different dimensions besides Earth...

He saved up money for a tracker to put on his pair of Dimensional Scissors, and once he bought it he went back to his home and hooked the tracker up to his scissors.

"Search for Star Butterfly." Tom told the tracker before he cut a dimensional hole with his scissors. The tracker flashed a green light confirming it found his ex-girlfriend.

"Star Butterfly is in Equestria." The tracker responded in a monotone voice.

Tom groaned, was she visiting Pony Head? He knew if he went there his body would be transformed into a pony, creatures he didn't care much about. But he wanted to make sure Star was OK and that she wasn't mad at him.

He sighed and walked into the portal, and after a painful five minutes, he was a lavender pegasus with a red mane, horns, three eyes, and a skull as his cutie mark.

"Guess even in Equestria I meant to bring hell to others." Tom muttered before the portal threw him into Ponyville.

He felt weird holding his Dimensional Scissors in his mouth, but kept a stronger grip on it when he was face to face with a pony clad in armor biting down on the Scissors trying to take it from him.

"Back...off!" Tom snapped, headbutting the pony. The pony fell back with their head armor falling off, revealing a beautiful pink mare with blue eyes looking at him in shock.

"Don't leave here!" She begged. "I just...don't want new ponies to leave."

"Do you think I'm going to try to leave when I just got here?" Tom retorted. "I'm looking for Star Butterfly, she's my ex."

"Oh! I know Star! But you don't wanna go near her, she's nuts!" the pink mare shouted dramatically.

This pony is nuts!

"Oh, I'm Pinkie...Pinkie Pie." the mare introduced herself. "It hasn't been too long since Star and Marco came here, and now you're here! Maybe Star turned evil because I didn't throw a great enough party! But that's trial and error right? So what's your favorite cake flavor-"

"I want to know where Star is at." Tom growled, making Pinkie's smile fall.

"Oh, well...she's probably in a cage somewhere in Twilight's castle." Pinkie Pie answered casually. "Um...you never saw me."

Pinkie put the head armor back on her head and gave a small wave with her hoof before taking off out of view.

Tom growled angrily, Star was being held hostage in someone's castle?!

He bolted and when ponies looked at his demon horns and third eye, they screamed and ran into their homes. Tom usually expected this to happen anywhere he went because he was a demon, but he didn't think they'd catch on really quick.

"You stop right there you demon!"

Tom saw four ponies run right at him with the orange one throwing a lasso at his hooves, making him fall over.

A purple alicorn walked towards the tied up demon pegasus glaring at him. Tom was shocked as he's never seen an alicorn in real life.

"Two humans and now a demon! How the hell are they getting here?!" A blue mare with a rainbow mane yelled.

"Tell us what you're doing here, now!" The orange mare that tied Tom's legs up snapped.

"I'm looking for Star, I love her!" Tom cried out, trying to kick the ropes off his hooves. "I was a demon, but I don't even have my powers here! Let me see her!"

"She never mentioned a romantic partner, in fact she said she was lonely." The alicorn explained. "Plus, why should we trust you, a demon?"

"Because he's my friend!"

Tom looked at Pinkie Pie who decided to show up and he would have contradicted her if it weren't for the possibility that she may be his only hope of getting out of this mess.

"I ran into him and he could have hurt me, but he didn't." Pinkie told them. "Twilight, you're the Princess of Friendship. You wouldn't tear us apart would you?"

"Um, no." Twilight answered. "Applejack, let him go."

The orange mare Applejack untied Tom and he got up and looked at the crazy pink pony and realized that he owed her one. He cursed under his breath at the thought.

"Star has committed several crimes since she's arrived here and is currently being trained to be a proper citizen." Twilight told Tom. "Wait a bit longer, I need to teach her for a bit before you can see her."

"But till then, you can spend time with your new friend! Me!" Pinkie squealed, putting her hoof on Tom's shoulder.

"Great." Tom muttered.