• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,528 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,528

Why He Wants to Stay

"What?!" Star spat angrily, her nostrils flaring.

I brainwashed a Princess and defended my secret just so that I could learn dumb lessons and be tossed home?!

"You're extremely lucky." Starlight snapped at her. "You deserve time in that miserable cell of yours, and we're being very generous."

"Put me in the stupid cell then!" Star spat. "I'd rather be there then learn your dumb friendship lessons!"

Starlight glared at her and stomped her hoof angrily.

"No, who knows what chaos you've been causing where you came from." Princess Celestia told Star. "You will have changed by the time you're sent back."

"Change my butt!" Star growled. "Over my dead body, which will probably happen! Hey! What're they doing?!"

"Putting hoofcuffs on each set of your hooves. Even though you have no magic or flight, we won't underestimate you again." Princess Luna explained. "These hoofcuffs will give your hooves enough space to walk, but keep you from running or kicking."

Star shook her hooves violently in the hoofcuffs and wanted to scream. She had never felt so powerless without her wand.

Wait...WHERE'S MY WAND?!

"WHERE. IS. MY. WAND?!" Star screamed desperately.

"Somewhere far away and safe from your grasp." Princess Luna answered.

"C'mon, Star." Princess Twilight said. "The Friendship Express is taking us back to Ponyville and it's leaving in half an hour."

"I'm not going anywhere with you, you skank!" Star proceeded to call Twilight some nasty words beyond the vocabulary of most ponies in the room.

"That mare curses more than Granny Smith after a bottle of fermented apple cider." Applejack stated. "We'll be packing our things for the trip back home. See you there Twilight."

"Alright, don't worry! The guards will be sure to help me get her there!" Twilight replied cheerfully, angering Star even more.

I'm going to stab my eyes out with her horn if I have to deal with much more of this!


Marco left the courtroom along with the rest of the witnesses for the case. But when he looked at the fancy rug below him he saw yellow eyes staring at him.

"Gah!" Marco yelped, jumping back and bumping into Rainbow Dash.

"Watch it!" Dash snapped.

"Don't blame him. He must be new, not knowing of the being of chaos."

"Did that rug just talk?!" Marco gasped, feeling light-headed all of a sudden.

"Aww, Fluttershy. You didn't even tell him about me. One of your closest friends, I'm hurt." The mouth on the rug teased.

Marco saw as a tall creature with random parts from a lion paw to a green tail appeared and stood up on the rug smirking.

One of Fluttershy's...closest friends?

Marco felt his pelt get hot and he suddenly felt insecure, and he had no idea why.

"It's Discord, the being of chaos himself." The tall creature introduced himself. "Where is Star Butterfly? I've heard nothing but mischievous things about her!"

Marco noticed a glint in his eyes and deemed him as another troublemaker.

But if he is then why is Fluttershy such close friends with him? Could they...?

Marco's hooves shook and he felt angry as he blushed beneath his fur.

What the heck is wrong with me?! I haven't felt this flustered since...oh no.

Marco's heart dropped, he looked at Fluttershy talking to Discord while Applejack was looking straight at Marco with a 'you just now realized?' look on her face.

No! That can't be it! Fluttershy is just really nice, that's all!

"You alright buddy?" Pinkie asked obliviously. "You look like you're going to fall over!"

"Don't worry Pinkie, Marco's just had a realization." Applejack assured her.

"...oh! How could I have forgot!" Pinkie Pie gasped. "I'm holding a party now that Twilight's not brainwashed anymore!"

Marco sighed with relief that Pinkie Pie hadn't caught on to what Applejack was thinking. Pinkie ran off to get her things and Discord disappeared into the rug again.

"How can he do that?" Marco gasped. Applejack waited till everyone else left before she turned to him.

"Cut the crap, if you don't have the hots for my friend, then what the hell was that?" Applejack snapped.

"Was what?" Marco asked.

"You acting like you were going to burst an artery when Discord showed up." Applejack replied. "And I swear to every alicorn if you lie to me again-"

"Um...bye!" Marco took off, his mind whirling with so many thoughts that he thought he'd cry out in frustration.


"Finally we can get moving to the Friendship Express!"

Twilight smiled as Star was in a cage with wheels, with the guards pushing it forward. Star scowled, she refused to move on her own accord, so she was pushed into a cage.

She felt humiliation as the guards pushed her cage out into the hallway and near the rooms everyone's been staying in, where Marco glanced at her in her cage.

I wish he wouldn't look at me like that! Ugh! He was right! We should've been spending our time finding a place home! Wait...? That's it!

I could ask him to find the pony with the Dimensional Scissors! We could get home! However...I'll have to find privacy to tell him these plans, don't want Twilight hearing us.

"Psst! Marco!" Star whispered as the guards left and Twilight went to talk to her friends. But he was busy in what seemed to be a serious conversation with Applejack. He looked at Star and she immediately felt embarrassed again remembering she was in hoofcuffs in a cage.

Marco looked away and continued talking to Applejack and Star felt anger prick at her pelt. She wanted to kick the cage bars to get Marco's attention, but she knew doing that would get everyone else's attention as well.

After a few long minutes, Marco nodded and walked to Star.

"Okay, no need for real chat with these lousy ponies." Star growled quietly. "Listen, you were right. We need to get home, and we know that pony that took the scissors probably lives in Ponyville-"

"Star?" Marco sighed. "I can't..."

"Do you mean because of the stupid punishment these mules gave me?" Star hissed. "Because-"

"No, that's not it." Marco sighed again, his ears flattened and he rubbed his mane with one hoof. "It's because...I like Fluttershy."

Star's eyes widened and right away she scowled as anger burned in her chest.

"You...like one of those filthy horses that threw me in this bloody cage?!" Star spat.

"She did not throw you in that cage, and keep your voice down!" Marco snapped. "You've been rude and these ponies might have been a little crazy, but..."

Marco looked at Star with his brown eyes full of emotion, and was horrified to see that he meant what he was saying. He really wanted to stay here now.

"Fluttershy is kinder than any girl at school. Sure Jackie was nice, but she didn't care as much Fluttershy does..." Marco stared off dreamily and gave a small smile.

Star was gawking at him and Marco realized he hit a nerve and went back to his bed to get his things.

Star felt that her heart was tearing in half and a tear ran down her cheek. Her eyes were still wide with shock and her hearts flickered crazily, overwhelmed with emotion.

I've lost my friend to this place! My own best friend! We should've left when Marco wanted too, and now I'll never get out of here! You know what? FINE! If I can't be their Princess...

...then I'll just have to become Equestria's worst enemy.