• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,528 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,528

Star and Marco's First Gala Part 2

"You seem quite nervous Marco..." Fluttershy whispered teasingly as she leaned over towards him as they sat on the table. "Are your hooves still tired or do you want to dance again?"

"I'd love to get back to dancing." Marco answered, in a dreamy daze. Every moment spent with Fluttershy was intoxicating and he felt even more sweaty in his tux.

Awesome music not too different from the pop played back in America started playing and Marco and Fluttershy danced like no one was watching. They could see Pinkie drinking and then going back to dancing before she lead Tom upstairs.

Before Marco could question what they were doing, a slow song came on. Marco was wondering how ponies slow danced when he felt Fluttershy's head on his shoulder and they swayed back and forth. Now seemed to be the perfect time.

"Fluttershy...I got something to get off my chest." Marco pulled away to look into her green eyes. "I love you."

He felt his heart race at a thousand miles per hour and he couldn't believe he really said it. Fluttershy looked at him with shining eyes and he believed more so than ever that going to Equestria was the best decision he ever made. And when Fluttershy kissed him, it confirmed his thoughts.

She pressed her lips gently against his and put her hoof on his chest tugging at his tux restraining her hunger for him. Once they pulled away she placed another kiss on his forehead.

"I love you too Marco." Fluttershy confessed. "This is the best Gala and a first kiss more wonderful than I could imagine!"

"That was your first kiss? How did you not date other stallions?!" Marco gasped.

"None of them were nearly as sweet and kindhearted as you Marco Diaz." Fluttershy answered. "Will you be my coltfriend?"

"O-of course!" Marco exclaimed. They pulled in for another kiss when they were interrupted by several ponies running past them screaming.

"What was that?" Marco gasped.

Several minutes before

The smoke broke away from Star and she had several new features: above her left ear was a shiny antler, her left eye was identical of Discord's, her right hoof was now a cyan lion's paw, her wings were slightly longer than an alicorn's, and her tail was now a hot pink dragon tail.

Twilight was beyond horrified.

"YES!" Star howled victorious. "Now I am the PRINCESS OF CHAOS!"

"CELEST-"

Star suddenly was right in front of Twilight and slammed her lion paw against Twilight's mouth silencing her.

"Hush now you incompetent fool. If you or any of the other Princesses try to stop me I'll bring hell to this pony wasteland." Star growled. "And if you get rid of my powers you'll be killing my baby...we don't want to do that do we?"

Twilight shook her head.

"Now tell me wear my wand-" Star suddenly fell in pain and turned to Discord. "What is happening?!"

"Dear, the baby is coming! That's what happens after such a powerful transformation! The baby wants out!" Discord explained flying to Star's side before looking up at Twilight. "You're a Princess, stay here and help or I'll make sure Star stays true to her words!"

"What's going OH MY GOD!" Marco screamed as he looked at Star in her new form on the ground giving birth. "Fluttershy?! Do you know what to do?"

"Of course! I've helped many animals give birth before!" Fluttershy flew to Star's side and brushed her blonde hair with her hooves. "Shhh, it's okay Star. Just breath in and out and it'll be over before you know it."

Star listened and only moments later, a red filly with a dark grey mane, wings, a tiger paw, a dragon tail, and big blue eyes and heart cheeks from her mother was born:

"She's beautiful Discord!" Fluttershy exclaimed happily.

"Fluttershy what're you doing?!" Twilight gasped terrified. "Star's now a chaotic being of destruction and you're helping her?!"

"I'm not going to let an innocent baby die!" Fluttershy replied. "Besides, I expect Star to remember my kindness when it matters."

"So what should we name our baby?" Discord asked his wife as he lifted the baby to nurse on Star. Star was disgusted by the pressure of the filly sucking on her milk but pushed the feeling aside to think of a name.

"Chanel Bloodthorn Butterfly." Star decided suddenly seeing her daughter in a more positive light. The many fillies and colts she and Discord would have would all be three-fourths Draconequus, part pony, and possibly part human mentally. They would be the most powerful children in Equestria.

She kissed her daughter on the forehead and Discord smiled at her.

"Um...make room for Uncle Marco!" Marco laughed as he began lightly petting the little filly. He couldn't believe it was Star's baby and felt things were changing really fast in this world they lived in.

But as long as Fluttershy was by his side, it would be OK. He believed this as he dreamed of him and Fluttershy having foals of their own someday.

Somewhere far from Canterlot

Queen Chrysalis was in the desert where she stayed after being horribly defeated by Starlight Glimmer and her friends. And to make things worse she recently was informed that Star Butterfly was in Equestria: the Mewni Princess.

Since there were thousands of Changelings that she once ruled, she was relieved to see almost a hundred Changelings that refused to open themselves up to love and remain in their black bug forms with the holes in their body unhealed.

"ALI!" Queen Chrysalis howled, right away a Changeling flew to her side that wore a red shirt with a yellow star to show some individuality.

"Yes my Queen?" Ali whispered in awe.

"The Changeling race that's untouched by love is about to become extinct unless I find a mate to fertilize my eggs...as much as I don't want to." Queen Chrysalis shuddered at the thought. "King Maple Wing is long gone and I cannot breed with my sons. However there are some Changelings that weren't related to me besides you my dear Ali. We must find a male that isn't my kin."

"O-of course my Queen." Ali saluted to her Queen and flew to gather other Changelings to search for a potential mate for their Queen.

Queen Chrysalis knew that this attack would have to be even more devastating than the last one. And the only way she was convinced that could be achieved was heartbreak, betrayal...

And death.

"Mewni and Equestria will pay for how they've wronged me. And while I have some of my Changelings still with me, I must recruit even more allies." Queen Chrysalis decided.

I will bring hell to Mewni and Equestria both!