• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,528 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,528

Star and Marco's First Gala Part 1

Star finally managed to get to Discord's house and as she floated she struggled to the door and frantically knocked on it. Moments later Discord opened the door and pulled her into his house.

"Dear, what's wrong?" Discord asked as he placed his marefriend on his bed and began running his claws through her hair.

"I'm pregnant." Star whispered, her heart sinking. "I don't get it Discord, we were so careful every time."

"Well my little constellation, I'm a Draconequus and once in a blue moon I can't control my power to not impregnate you." Discord explained slightly smiling. "Star don't look so distraught. But I must let you know that a foal with any Draconequus blood cannot be born from a regular pony but a mare with Draconeequs blood herself."

"So this baby's going to be trapped inside my body forever?!" Star yelled horrified.

"N-no my beautiful mare! I know just the thing to do but I cannot tell you yet. Just have faith in me and focus on the Gala okay Star?" Discord asked cupping Star's face with his hands.

"O-okay."

Three days later

"IT'S FINALLY HERE! HOLY COW IT'S FINALLY HERE!" Pinkie squealed as many ponies were waiting at the Ponyville Train station with the rest of the Mane 6, Star, Marco, Starlight, Trixie, Discord, and many others.

Fluttershy was surprised to hear Discord was the father of Star's unborn foal but as one of his closest friends she was supportive of him. What made her curious was how he fidgeted uncomfortably in her gaze and walked away. Why was he being so awkward?

It didn't matter, she was in a stunning dark purple dress studded with hot pink jewels with Marco fidgeting in a simple tux next to her burning up. Marco sensed she was aware of this as she gave him what he sensed were bedroom eyes and his wings skyrocked sending him flying into the air.

"HAHA!" Rainbow Dash laughed hysterically. "Am I glad that I don't date stallions! Right Daring Do?"

"Shh! Dashie, just call me A.K around here OK?" Daring Do whispered wearing her fake glasses and a matching dress.

Recently since Rarity's confession her and Applejack were starting to become more public with their love as well as Pinkie and Tom. Twilight's disinterest in romance hasn't wavered and she brought her assistant Spike with her.

Discord went all out as he brought Star a bouquet in a night blue tux with a star pattern before he brought her to the train station where they waited for the train to take many eager couples to the event that was greatly anticipated.

Except from Star who was still bitter towards the Mane 6 for trapping her in Equestria and taking her best friend and Vanita away from her. But she tried to remain positive for Discord and their baby, what she was convinced was the best thing to happen to her.

Marco hoped that his relationship with Fluttershy would evolve into much more at this event that she was excited for. He flew back to the ground as the train came into the view and everyone excitedly ran into the train. Star glared as she noticed Gilda and Grunt fly in as well.

"What was Princess Celestia doing inviting griffins to the Gala?" Star hissed under her breath.

"Now now my sweet we don't discriminate. Besides I'm not exactly a pony or human and you fell head over heels for me~" Discord purred nuzzling Star's nose.

Star sighed and like many times before gave into his charms before Pinkie knocked her over out of excitement. Star glared at her and was shocked to see Tom approach them.

"Hello Star!" Tom smiled. "Who's this fella? I thought you were dating that pony Vanita?"

"Um...this is my coltfriend Discord and...um..." Star was sure that her belly was anywhere close to being swollen but just being pregnant with someone else's baby in front of her ex-boyfriend made her sweat.

"And Tom's my coltfriend now too!" Pinkie got up and was facing Star with a big smile and intense stare.

"Psh, you're just his rebound." Star growled in Pinkie's face. Pinkie booped Star's nose angering her before Tom and Pinkie walked back to their seats on the train.

The train stopped and when Marco stepped off the train he was amazed by the thousands of ponies around the Canterlot Castle and there was Princess Celestia and Princess Luna greeting ponies as they walked in. And he was certainly proud to be Fluttershy's date to the Gala as stallions shot him jealous glares.

Everybody looked excited as they entered the Gala except Star. Why did she have to expect a baby during the biggest party in Equestria? Especially when she was always a party girl! Discord however looked happier and happier as they walked to the food stands and bought Star apple-flavored cotton candy.

"Why are you in such a great mood?" Star asked Discord. Discord smiled even more as he got down on one knee and looked at her with adoring red eyes.

"Star, in order for you to become part Draconequus to give birth to our beautiful foal you must be legally married to me. And with that said..." Discord snapped his fingers and a big diamond ring appeared in his claws. "Will you marry me?"

"YES!" Star squealed hugging her fiancé. However it was not love that motivated her excitement but power and greed being married to the being of Chaos. And if she became part Draconequus...

She would have magic beyond any unicorn or alicorn's will.

"I brought a pegasus to marry us right now." Discord explained. "Derpy are you here?"

"Yep! Do you have the ring?" Derpy asked as she flew to the couple's side. Discord nodded and Derpy began reading the vows.

"-and Star, do you take Discord the Draconequus and being of Chaos as your lawfully wedded husband?" Derpy asked Star.

"WAIT! STOP!"

"I do!" Star gave a venomous smile knowing Twilight was too late to stop the evil from awakening in her.

"You may now kiss the-"

Star slammed her lips against Discord sealing the deal and felt the black magic pour from his tongue and into her body and veins. Twilight reached for Star to pull her away but was blasted away by the smoke that surrounded Star.

Her new form was coming.