• Published 16th Jul 2017
  • 1,525 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Star Butterfly - Omegathyst



Crossover with Star vs. The Forces of Evil. Star and Marco go to Equestria to escape from Ludo and are pulled into the crazy adventure, drama, and unexpected romance that Equestria offers.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,525

The Finale Part 1

Fluttershy's Cottage

Marco laid in Fluttershy's bed waiting for her to come back from getting carrots for Angel. For the past two weeks she had been very affectionate. He thought it was unlike her since when they started dating she said she wanted to take things slow. But it seemed that she had a change of heart.

Making out and lots of cuddling was amazing with the love of his life, and his ears perked when he heard the cottage door open and close. He started walking down the stairs when his eyes widened taking in the black dress Fluttershy was wearing.

"Hey baby." Fluttershy's voice sent chills through Marco's fur. "I wanted to surprise you. Could you...get back in the bed for me perhaps? It'll be just a minute."

"Fluttershy, I thought you were waiting till you were married." Marco whispered nervously. What's gotten into her?

"Well, I had a change of heart." Fluttershy told him with a wink. She's said that many times before recently, something felt really wrong.

"Fluttershy? Did you maybe drink the wrong thing at the grocery store?" Marco chuckled. But on the inside he felt ashamed, he just realized this wasn't the Fluttershy he wanted. But how could it not be her? Magic?

Marco ran down the stairs, past Fluttershy, and pulled a knife out of the kitchen and held it with his teeth.

"Marco what are you doing?!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Where is she?!" Marco gasped, holding back his tears from spilling like a waterfall. "Is she dead?! Tell me that she's okay!"

Fluttershy rolled her eyes before revealing her true form: a Changeling.

"How long have you been Fluttershy?! Weeks?! MONTHS?!" When I met her did I even meet the real Fluttershy?

"Woah, hold your horses drama queen! I've only been here for two weeks!" The Changeling hissed in a girly shrill voice. "Your girl is being held hostage so your town can give over Star! She's a Draconequus now so we need Ponyville to capture her with the right incentive!"

Marco's eyes widened and he ran for the front door when the Changeling blocked his way still wearing the black dress and looking very angry.

"Um, you not even gonna ask my name? We've kissed and cuddled and you're pretending that you felt nothing!" The Changeling stomped her hoof angrily. "It's Lisa! Now listen...I'm sure that you knew that I wasn't your marefriend and that you played along with it you perverted freak so let's get to that bed and pretend everything is the same hmm?"

Lisa transformed her appearance into Fluttershy's again only with a ponytail and red lipstick. Marco's wings sprung to life and he immediately felt embarrassed.

"And look! I even have the same voice as her~" Lisa purred with Fluttershy's voice. She reached her hoof to Marco and Marco gained his senses and ran up the stairs and out the window, doing something he never planned on doing outside of practice.

Flying.

But he didn't even realize it, all that was on his mind was saving Fluttershy. The adorable mare that he unknowingly betrayed until now, the mare that he'd risk his life for, the mare that showed him kindness and love time and time again.

The mare that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

He leaped out of the window and skyrocketed into the air with flight skills that rivaled the Wonderbolts. He flew straight into Ponyville into the Changeling army head-on. They would suffer hell.


Twilight got up after being temporarily knocked out by Chanel's blow and saw Princess Celestia desperately slamming her hoof against a protective magic layer around Discord and Star's Mansion.

"Princess Celestia, what's wrong?" Twilight asked confused. Twilight looked around the Ponyville houses and saw Changelings destroying them and terrorizing the civilians.

But I thought all of the Changelings turned over to the power of love?! How could Queen Chrysalis have made another army?! I need to find Starlight Glimmer! She'll know what to do!

"I'm going to get Starlight!" Twilight shouted to Princess Celestia over the chaos. Princess Celestia gave a quick nod before resuming slamming her hooves against the magic layer.

Twilight flew over the battling, watching the Changelings leap viciously and tear at the throats of innocent ponies. She realized that this new army was much different than the ones that Queen Chrysalis had before they reformed. They didn't stop at subduing their enemies, they killed them and took their forms like true manipulators.

Her castle came into view and her eyes widened when she saw the Changelings pile themselves against the door, climbing onto each other's shoulders to try and reach the windows. Who was in the castle? Spike and Starlight Glimmer should still be in there. Twilight flapped her wings and skyrocketed into the top window leading into her room and felt the glass rip at her pelt and sting her hooves when she rolled into her room that was fortunately untouched by Changelings. But now she had shattered glass and blood on her room floor.

I'll have to clean that up later! Right now I have Equestria to save!

Twilight flinched when she heard a chaotic roar from outside her castle and gasped when she saw a Manticore dive from the skies and crash into a Ponyville home. Then what shocked her even more was seeing Marco fly toward the monster with determination in his eyes. The Manticore crawled out of the house's wreckage only to be kicked in the eye by Marco's back hooves.

Star has caused nothing but trouble in Equestria, but her best friend is unlike most I've met. But where is Fluttershy? She could easily calm these beasts.

Twilight ran out of her room and to the library where Starlight, Zecora, and Spike were looking over a map. Once the three noticed the Princess of Friendship, Spike closed the map and held it in his claws.

"Princess Twilight! Thank Celestia you are here!" Zecora gasped. "These Changelings are dangerous and have kept us here in your castle...what's with that look?"

Zecora didn't rhyme once!

"Changeling!" Twilight cried in horror. Zecora revealed her true form and Starlight and Spike revealed themselves to be Changelings too. One of them leaped at Twilight and Twilight saw hundreds of Changelings descend from the ceiling in a mutual attack. They planned for her to arrive here.

Twilight immediately created a magic bubble around herself and looked at the hundreds of Changelings as they slammed their hooves against the magic bubble. She looked in every direction and realized she was trapped and that she couldn't hold the bubble forever. But she knew the moment she'd let go of it, the hoard of Changelings would tear her apart while she was weak of her magic.


Marco ran out of the way of the injured Manticore as it charged at him. He had snapped many Changeling necks with his sturdy hooves, and he was starting to lose touch of his common sense. The only thing he could think of was finding Fluttershy.

She's being held hostage... so where is she?!

"Attention all of Ponyville!" Queen Chrysalis shouted, sitting comfortably on a cloud with a circle of Changelings protecting her. "I have Fluttershy, Starlight Glimmer, Zecora, and Spike in a cage in the Everfree heavily guarded by Changelings. I also have Princess Twilight Sparkle held hostage in her own castle where she will die along with the caged ponies. However, I will let them all go if you do one thing."

The surviving Ponyville citizens looked at the Changeling queen waiting for her answer. Marco was ready to do it. He'll be a Changeling's slave, he'll get whatever treasure Chrysalis wanted, he'll let himself be killed.

Whatever it takes to get Fluttershy back!

"BRING ME STAR BUTTERFLY AND HER FAMILY!" Queen Chrysalis roared.


"So you're telling me that from the planet you're from, Changelings used to be royal pets till they killed a past Mewni Queen's husband and Mewni manage to kill all but two Changelings? And they were Queen Chrysalis and her mate and they followed someone that used the Dimensional Scissors to Equestria and that's why they want you?" Discord explained with disbelief to Star. "Because you're a Mewni Princess?"

"Yes...I thought I could avoid my problems forever but we can't stay here forever." Star sighed. "I was never supposed to come here. All I wanted was to escape from my enemies back on Earth and instead I've made even more enemies and got in this terrible mess."

"How could you say that?" Discord whispered, running his lion paw through his wife's hair. "You met me and we had four beautiful foals. I never thought I'd have a family but you gave me that, and I've never been more happy."

"All of our foals are destructive except for Marinette." Star pointed out. Her ears flattened and she frowned, hating the words that she couldn't hold back anymore. "Discord, coming here was a mistake...I didn't come here to have this family. I came here to run away from my problems and mess around with ponies...and there was no plan after that. I've known this for some time and now that my time is running out before Queen Chrysalis captures me...I have to tell you."

"Discord, I don't love you."