• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 4,205 Views, 47 Comments

The Pony-Filled Life of Alexis Creek - NightmareMoon



What happens when Alex Creek meets 6 specific people who aren't exactly supposed to exist??

  • ...
13
 47
 4,205

SQUEE! I can't believe I'm in Ponyville!

When I was thrown on to the soft, abnormally green grass, my mind started buzzing.

"Oh my god they're not pegasisters, they're the Mane 6!"

"Am I really in Equestria?"

"Is this a dream? Or is it a sick prank?"

"Am I in a coma or something?"

My thought of possible explanations were muffled by the Mane 6, who were busily trotting around, getting the hang of 4 feet again. I realized that I was at least 2 feet taller than the other ponies. The ponies were only about 3 feet tall, not nearly as tall as real horses or ponies.

"No, no, no!" Twilight mutters. "bring a human into Equestria using a spell only I know, that only works twice..check!"

"What?!" I say. "Not that Equestria isn't great and all that, but I have to stay here forever...?"

I think for a moment. "Actually, now that I think about it, I don't care! I love Equestria! And I know all the ponies, too, which is even better... except I don't know some of the background ponies."

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? I bet you don't know me. What's my name? What do I do in my spare time? Tell me all about myself."

"Well, your name is Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic. You have defeated Discord and Nightmare Moon with the other Elements of Harmony. You are the Princess's student and you write letters with your friends to the princess whenever you find out something about friendship. You love studying and frankly obsess on some things. Your assistant's name is Spike and he's a baby dragon. He used to be jealous of Owlicious, your other assistant and pet, but now he's not. Is that enough for you?"

Twilight nodded her head eagerly. "That's more then enough! But how did you know all that stuff?"

"Like I told you before, there's a TV show called My Little Pony that's about all 6 of you and the things you do. I love to watch it... and now it's a reality!"

"All rih, prove it." Applejack said.

"I can name most major cities... I think, at least."

"Okay, then do it, if you ain't scared of makin' a fool out'ta yourself."

"Canterlot is the capitol of Equestria, also where Twilight was born and raised; and some major cities are Baltimare, Fillydelphia, Manehatten, Trottingham, Las Pegasus, and Hoofington. Oh, yes! And do not forget Cloudsdale."

"For a human, it knows a lot!" Rainbow Dash said out loud, then flew at me, toppling me to the ground. With her face in front of my face, she asked, "are you a spy?"

"Hah!" I said. "You said that to Twilight in the first episode, after the Summer Sun Celebration where Nightmare Moon introduced herself."

"Aaagh!" Rainbow Dash said. "She knows too much..."

I roll my eyes. "Why don't you show me around Ponyville?"

* * *

As expected, there were a lot of whispers and stares coming from ponies. One even walked up to me, excited for whatever reason. Her coat was a mint color, and her mane and tail were white and a shade darker then her mane. I'm not big into fan-stuff, but from what I can remember, her name is Lyra.

"The name's Lyra Heartstrings!" she says eagerly. "Are you, by any chance, a human?"

"100% Homo-Sapien."

"What does that mean?" She asks.

"It's a fancy word for human-it's the full species name or something like that."

"Oooh!" She gasps. "Do you think you can come over to my house? Nopony ever believes me when I talk about humans, but now I have living evidence! Do you think you could tell me about human life and culture and food and EVERYTHING?"

"Okay," I say good naturedly, even though she personally freaks me out. "Oh.. wait... Where is your house?"

She tells me where her house is and how to get there.

"All right. What time?"

She says 6:00 EST. No, not Eastern Standard Time. Apparently the time zone here is Equestrian Standard Time... what a laugh.

I take my time to look around. Ponyville is definitely not what it is portrayed as in the show; as there are various mansions and quite a few fancy ponies strutting around with their heads high up.

Pinkie Pie decides do give me a grand tour of Ponyville, our first (and only) stop being Sugarcube corner. It turns out that it actually is made of candy. We gobbled up so much in so little time that when we realized we had eaten a hole through the wall, Mr. and Mrs. Cake were already screaming nasty things at us.

Fortunately for us, Twilight fixed the whole mess with a repairing spell and also, thank Celestia, a forgetting spell.

I asked what the time was. According to Twilight it's 3:00 in the afternoon. We spend the rest of our time at the library, trying to find a way to get me back.

I have something else on my mind, however.

"Uh..." I start. "I know you guys are herbivores, but just asking... Do you have meat here?"

Fluttershy shrank back into her chair.

"I guess not," I say, shrugging.

"Actually, we do!" Rainbow Dash said.

"And how do you know that?" Rarity asks. Her eyes widen in shock. "Have you ever bought meat?!"

"First of all, yes, I have tried meat. It's actually really good!" All of the other ponies' mouths hang open. "And second of all, I know that they sell it here because of Gilda. Griffins eat meat, remember? They sell it at the 'Interspecies Store.'"

"I'll be sure to go there!" I say.

* * *

It's time to go to Lyra's house. When I arrive, I start to knock on the door, but an eager Lyra opens it for me, grinning madly.

"Hellloooo!" she giggles.

"Um, hi...?" I ask. I'm starting to think this isn't such a great idea.

"Say hello to my roomate..."

"Bon Bon, I know," I finish for her. "I'll explain how I know..."

"Okay! Come inside. Have some tea!" Lyra is beginning to get creepy. She's still smiling like a lunatic and barely blinking.

"Ummm... okay..."

I take the time to study Lyra and Bon Bon's house. It's rather small, with low ceilings - but then again, I'm about 2 feet taller than most ponies, as mentioned before - and only 4 rooms, from what I can tell, a kitchen, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. I'm snapped back to reality when Lyra starts yapping again.

"Bon Bon! Come heeeere!" Lyra yells in a sing-song voice. "I have something very special to show you!"

"I am not a thing," I think angrily.

"In a minute!" Bon Bon yells back from her bedroom.

"Here, sit down!" Lyra uses her magic to levitate me onto her couch, but she puts me upside down.

"Sorry," she snickers, "I'm still getting the hang of my magic... I'm the opposite of Twilight. I was the worst of my class."

I roll my eyes as she levitates me again and this time puts me right-side up. Suddenly I hear footsteps-or, might I say hoofsteps-coming from Bon Bon's bedroom.

"Is this another human rant?" she asks as she walks down the hallway; she hasn't seen me yet.

"It's not a rant!" Lyra says, clearly offended. "This is cold, hard evidence!"

When Bon Bon comes in the kitchen, she asks, "okay, what is-"

But she doesn't finish her sentence, because she faints before she can say it..