• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 4,205 Views, 47 Comments

The Pony-Filled Life of Alexis Creek - NightmareMoon



What happens when Alex Creek meets 6 specific people who aren't exactly supposed to exist??

  • ...
13
 47
 4,205

What.

A/N: I sent this to you, Gummy, you didn't reply?? So I'm just posting it. And maybe I'll change it if you end up replying :P Also, I think I should redo the first chapter, because that was sooo long ago and I stunk at writing. Maybe I'll just tweak it a little bit so it won't be that bad. And also, yes, this is meant to be before the episode was out. And I won't really do more episode chapters because I don't really like it when I read stuff and I already know what's going to happen. It's usually really boring. I'm only doing this chapter because I'm planning on it to be really, really interesting. Look out for plot twists!

Incoming eye twitch. They think I'm joking. They think there's no way possible, at all, that this is happening. And right on cue, Celestia, her Royal Majesty of Whatever, laughs. It's not possible, of course, even in a world of demons and monsters and magic and flying ponies that shouldn't be able to fly because there's seriously way too big and unicorns. Seriously, did I mention unicorns?

"No, there's no way," she says. "No, no. You're joking, surely."

I don't like showing disrespect to the princess, in fear that she can use her magic-y powers to banish me from Equestria forever with a flick of her hoof. But in that moment, I forget about respect to the princess. I just stare at her like she's an idiot and say, "do I look like I'm joking? I can sing all the incoming songs, if you want. And Pinkie, well, she's going to pretend to be a spy or something and you're going to try to-"

"Shh!" Pinkie Pie says, coming out of nowhere. "Spoilers."

"You sound exactly like River Song," I mutter. "From Doctor Who. You know, speaking of Doctor Who, is there a Doctor Whooves in this place? 'Cuz, like, everyone, in my world, they're doing fanfictions and all of that junk about Doctor Whooves. And... I'm getting off topic."

"Yes, you are," Celestia says. "Let's get on topic, please. And Pinkie, how did you... what did you..."

"Don't try to understand it," Twilight whispers, leaning over to Celestia's ear so Pinkie can't hear it. "It's just Pinkie. I've tried to, once, and you know how that came out. It was a disaster. Let's just say we needed a fire extinguisher..."

"Okay," I say. "So, what's the deal? What exactly do you want us to do? 'Cuz, you know, what I watched wasn't the whole episode; there was just a teaser with two songs, the 'Failure Success Song' and the 'Crystal Fair' song or whatever it is. And there's a little clip, too, but it's only about two minutes long. I bet Season 3 will be out by now." I smile at the thought. "Or maybe not, because we're just experiencing it now."

"Well," Celestia says. "The Crystal Ponies are a long lost empire. They were very well-known once. And then, this horrible, horrible pony came along... his name was King Sombra."

"Oh, I remember, from the teaser," I say.

"Don't spoil anything for us, please. Although it would be nice to know the future, we must shape it ourselves."

"Sorry," I say, hanging my head. It actually was pretty stupid to spoil things for them. That's it; I won't spoil anything else unless they already know about it. Brony's honor.

"That's alright. Now; the reason no one knows about the Crystal Empire is that it was lost. A whole empire was literally lost for a thousand years. It was horrible. For a while, Luna and I searched for the Crystal Ponies; but with no luck and Luna transforming into Nightmare Moon shortly after, I was forced to quit the search. But I knew it wouldn't stay lost forever. King Sombra and the Crystal Empire came back recently. He tried to take it over, and he's winning. Cadence's magic won't last forever, and it is the only thing keeping King Sombra from attacking the Crystal Ponies once again. Your mission, my little ponies, is to save the Crystal Empire, and most importantly, Cadence. She's almost dying from exhaustion. Please, help. I am certain that you will pass. And, Twilight, if you succeed - no, when you succeed - you will be able to study the final and most powerful type of magic."

I was in shock. This was actually happening. And from the look on Twilight's face, she was in shock too.

"Ohmygosh! The final level of magic? That's like, only restricted to you and Luna and Cadence and BBBFF but that's only because he's in the royal gaurd and he only gets to study, like one spell from it and oh my gosh you know what I'm going to say when I come to to him I'm going to say hahahahahahahahahahahahaha because I'm studying the final level of magic and you're not and what am I doing?!"

"You're babbling," I mutter. "Are you done yet? And are you really going to go 'hahahaha' to your BBBFF? And besides, aren't you a bit, um, excited?" In my head, I was imaging the 'yes' incident all over again.

Twilight blushes, very visibly, and that's saying something because she has a deep lavender coat. "Um, yes," she says, clearing her throat. She said it! She said it! She said, "um, yes." This is hilarious! Just like the "yes" incident, which I was just talking about.

She clears her throat. "Um, so Celestia, how do you know I won't fail? And what if I do fail?" She was starting to get panicky.

"You won't, I'm sure," Celestia said calmly. Her voice suddenly turned more serious. "The rest of the 'Mane Six' are on their way. You will leave as soon as possible. Goodbye, and good luck."

She ushered us out. Something was seriously, seriously wrong with her. I mean, not like mentally. She just seemed different. Her eyes had been soft, like Celestia's, but somehow I knew that was an illusion.

I turned to Twilight when the princess was gone and whispered, "did you notice anything wrong with Celestia?"

She cocked her head, eyes wide. "No. Not at all. Why?"

There it was again. Her eyes. They had changed. I didn't know how, but they had changed; they we're Twilight's eyes for sure, but it didn't seem like Twilight. It was hard to explain; her eyes had lost that eager, intelligent sparkle (haha, get it? Sparkle? Twilight Sparkle? No?) somehow. I was going to get to the bottom of this, I decide. There's something fishy going around here. Man, I sound like Scooby Doo. Whatever.

I heard a large boom. And then everything went silent.