• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 9,732 Views, 180 Comments

Spike The Alicorn - Spikemaster105



Spike dissapeared when he was in the Everfree forest, Looking for some gemstone he heard about. One year later a purple alicorn colt was found unconscious on the apple farm, he starts to remember little by little and 3 fillies fall for him.

  • ...
21
 180
 9,732

Back From The Dead

Lightning and thunder can be heard as rain poured down in the dark night, a purple colt with emerald green mane and tail can be seen running away from a creature with green glowing eyes and made out of wood.

The colt looked tired and ready to collapse, but his will to survive was giving him energy he didn't know he had.

"I'm too tired to keep running, I need to getaway somehow" he panted as he looked around to escape the wooden beast.

As the creature was closing in, the colt saw the edge of the dark Forest and use what remaining energy he had and ran as fast as he could to escaping the Forest.

He made it to what he believed was a farm, he looked back and saw the creature standing at the edge of the Forest as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Guess they don't like to leave that awful place", he said tired.

He walked for a while and saw a barn, then he started to stumble, "this is it, guess i'm gonna die not knowing who i am and where i came from", he thought before he collapsed in exhaustion hunger and freezing.

As morning came, the sky cleared up and Celestia's sun came out as an orange mare with a blond mane and tail with 3 apples for a cutie mark was seen sleeping, she opened her eyes with a smiled and got up to stretch as a yawn escaped her muzzle.

She grabbed her cowgirl hat and place it on her head, "glad that storms over, now i can buck those trees and finish collecting those apples", she said to herself with a smile.

Then she frowned saying, "maybe i can check on Twilight afterwards, see how she's doing".

She remembered how worried Twilight was when Spike disappeared, she remembered the face Twilight had when she accepted that Spike was gone after 2 months of searching for the little drake.

Twilight broke down and locked herself away in the frienship Castle and started blaming herself for Spikes disappearance for a year as her friends tried getting her out, but she wouldn't listen.

The mare walked downstairs of her home and greeted her sibs and granny, "morning Apple Bloom Mac Granny", she saw them eating.

"Morning Applejack" they greeted back in union, Applejack sat at the table and ate in silence with them.

Things hasn't been the same in Ponyville since Spike disappeared, he was the most friendliest helpful dragon in town.

When she finished eating, she walked outside to the barn to get some baskets as a sad smile came across her muzzle, she was thinking how Spike always came to help with the apple harvest.

When she was about to open the barn doors, she saw in the distance a pony on the floor, she went to investigate and found a purple colt out cold, she nudged him asking, "hey lil fella, you ok", but he wasn't responding.

She notice the tiny wings and horn, she stared to shock at at the colt she thought there were only five alicorns, but she found a alicorn colt on her farm and he was not responding.

"I need to get him to the Hospital, quick", she picked him up and placed him on her back, she galloped as fast as she could to the Ponyville resident Hospital, "I need to talk to Twilight and the others about this", she thought.

After taking the colt to the Hospital, she was on her way to the friendship castle, she knocked on the giant crystal door and yelled, "Twilight? I need to talk to you? its important".

She heard the door creak open and saw her friend peek through, "i'm ok Applejack, you don't have to check in on me", Twilight told her.

"Twilight, this is not about that, i found a colt on my farm", the country pony told her friend.

Twilight looked at her confused, "what, is he ok" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, he's ok...but it's just that, you need to see for yourself", Applejack told her, Twilight opened the giant crystal door fully and there she stood, messy unkempt purple mane and tail with a pink magenta streak in it, tears on her face from recent crying, she used her magic to clean herself up and follwed Aj to the Hospital.

When they got there, they asked Nurse Redheart, "how is he nurse?"

Redheart smiled, "he's doing ok, he was just hungry tired and cold, plus he had a sprained hoof", she lead them to the room, as they walked in they saw the colt sitting up in a Hospital bed awake with a bandage wrapped around his left hoof.

The colt looked at Applejack and asked with a smile, "are you the pony that brought me here?"

Applejack smiled in relief to see he was ok and answered, "yeah, i'm the one that brought you here".

She thought of something, then walked up to the bed and asked, "hey lil guy, do you know were your ma and pa is?"

The colt looked down with a frown and said, "i don't have a mom and dad".

He looked up at Twilight and saw she was staring at him wide eyed in shock, "another alicorn, but a colt", she whispered.

Then she walked up to the bed and asked, "how did you end up on my friends farm?"

The colt shrunk back and answered, "i-i was running from a creature last night in some awful Forest".

Applejack eye's widen and said, "Timber Wolves"

She looked at the colt and asked, "why would you be in the Everfree forest?"

The colt looked at her confused and asked, "what is a Timber Wolve, and what is this Everfree Forest?"

Twilight stared at him and said, "you not from around here, don't you have any relatives, like a big brother sister aunt or uncle?"

Again the colt looked down with a sad expression, "i don't, I've been alone as long as i can remember, I've been traveling by myself, eating whatever i can find and drinking water from what ever lakes and rivers i come across."

Applejack looked him in his emerald green eye's and said, "whats your name lil guy?"

He looked up to her, "i don't know my name, i can't remember".

Twilight looked confused, a purple alicorn colt was found with no name and relatives.

Nurse Redheart walked back in with a clipboard in hoof, "so, i would let him leave, but i need to find his guardians".

Twilight looked at her and whispered, "Nurse Redheart, can i talk to you, in private".

They walked out the room and Twilight turned to her and said, "Nurse, he doesn't have anypony, no mom or dad, he's been alone since he can remember".

Redheart gasped, "oh my Celestia, that's awful, a little colt alone by himself".

Twilight thought of something, then decided, "I'll take him in since he has nopony to watch him".

Redheart gave her a concerned look and asked, "are you sure, i mean ever since Spike-".

"I'm sure Redheart", Twilight cut her off and walked back in the room as Nurse Redheart put a smile on.

She said to the colt, "whats you name?"

Applejack turned to Redheart, "he doesn't have one".

"No name? well then, you are ok to go, just take care of that sprained hoof, ok" Nurse Redheart told the colt, he smiled and nodded.

Redheart turned to Twilight and handed her the papers, "i need your signature, saying he's in your care".

Twilight took the pen with her magic and signed her name, she walked up to the colt and asked with a smile, "can you use your magic or fly?"

The colt looked down and said, "i can't fly", he smiled a little, "but i can barley use magic", Twilight pick him up gently with her magic and placed him on her back.

"Is this ok with you", Twilight asked smiling as she turned her head to face him.

He shifted a little and said, "yeah, it's ok".

Twilight walked out with the colt on her back, they stayed in an awkward silence, Twilight decided to break the ice and asked, "so, anything you like to do, you know, besides traveling?"

The colt looked away and told her, "what i like to do is find out who i am, you know, find out were i came from".

Twilight thought of something, then asked, "hey, would you like to meet the rest of my friends?"

The colt smiled and said, "sure, i like that".

The colt then thought, "why do she look like I've seen her before, but i can't remember her".

Twilight called, "hey, you ok? you zoned out for a minute".

The colt thought, then said, "Forest, call me Forest, you know cause my mane".

Twilight giggled and said, "ok, Forest".

When they made it to the friendship Castle, Twilight opened the door and walked inside, she closed it and used her magic to lift Forest off her back and placed him down gently on the crystal floor, she said, "well, welcome to my home".

Forest looked around in awe as he limped and said, "you live here, its so big".

He found a picture of her friends, he noticed a purple and green baby dragon in it and said, "never knew you had a dragon".

Twilight frowned and told him, "thats my little brother Spike, he....died last year", Forest saw her looked down, trying to fight back tear's.

Forest looked at the picture again and asked, "what happened to him?"

Twilight looked away and answered, "he went into the Everfree Forest...and never came back, we searched for him for two months, but i just accepted the fact that he was gone".

Twilight walked to the cutie map and used her magic to call her friends, after a while, a blue mare with a rainbow mane and tail barged in through the doors yelling, "alright, it's about time, I've been itching for some action".

She saw Forest behind Twilights hind leg scared and asked confused, "hey, who's the colt", four other mares walked in afterwards, they saw Forest also.

Twilight moved and introduced, "Forest, these are my friends Pinkie Rarity Rainbow Dash Fluttershy and Applejack, oh and my name is Twilight Sparkle".

Forest shrunk and looked down and said, "h-hi, my name is Forest".

Then he thought, "why do they look so familiar, but i can't remember them", Pinkie popped up out of nowhere, in his face startling him.

"HII'MPINKIEPIEAREYOUNEWHEREWHATKINDACAKEDOYOULIKE-" she was pulled away from him, by her tail from Rarity.

"Pinkie, your scaring the poor little guy", she said giving the pink pony a stern look.

Rarity turned to Forest and said in a sweet voice, "hello there, my name is Rarity".

Forest stared at her and blushed, Twilight saw this and thought with a smile,"wow, just like Spi-", she stopped and took a good look at him, "purple fur, green mane and tail".

Then her eye's widen and spoke, "nononono it can't be", her friends and Forest heard her and turned to face her.

Rarity asked, "Twilight darling, whats wrong", Twilight eye's where wide with tears, staring at Forest.

Suddenly she pulled Forest into a hug crying, "Spike, you alive, i-i thought you were dead", the girls looked confused as Forest was trying to get out off her death grip, when he did he ran behind Applejack scared.

They glared at her as Applejack said glaring, "what in tarnation has gotten into you girl".

Twilight looked at them, "girls, thats Spike, don't believe me, look at the picture and look at him, purple fur green mane, Spike purple scales green spikes".

They did just that and saw the resemblance, they stared at him in shocked, then shock turned to tear's of joy as they embraced him crying, "Spike", over and over, when they let go, Spike looked at them scared and confused.

He backed up saying, "i don't know you, so tell me whats going on, why you calling me Spike".

Twilight walked towards him saying, "Spike, it's me? Twilight? your friend? your sister?"

Spike backed up and said, "my names Forest, not Spike".

Rarity called out to him, "please Spikey-Wikey, its us, surely you can't forget that beautiful heart shaped gem you gave me for your 10th birthday", she said with a frown.

Spike backed up more and hurt his hoof again, "aahh my hoof", he pick it up off the ground.

Twilight tried to come to his aid, but Fluttershy came to him gentry and picked him up cradling him, "oh, you poor thing, you hurt your hoof, here, let me make it better", she gently kissed his bandaged hoof making Spike stare at her, then out of nowhere he grabbed his head groaning in pain, then he passed out.

They cried out, "SPIKE!", as he layed limp in Fluttershy's arms, but they can see he was still breathing.

The girls looked at the passed out Spike with concern, then Twilight yelled, "quick, take him upstairs while I'll go get the Princesses".

Fluttershy nodded, then flew upstairs with a passed out Spike in her hooves as Twilights horn glowed, then she disappeared in a flash.

She reappeared in Canterlot next to a Castle, she saw the guards at a gate salute her as they let her pass, she ran in thinking, "I hope Celestia has a explanation for this".

Author's Note:

A story like this never been thought, so let me know how i did enjoy.