• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 9,732 Views, 180 Comments

Spike The Alicorn - Spikemaster105



Spike dissapeared when he was in the Everfree forest, Looking for some gemstone he heard about. One year later a purple alicorn colt was found unconscious on the apple farm, he starts to remember little by little and 3 fillies fall for him.

  • ...
21
 180
 9,732

Letting Go Of The Past

Author's Note:

Quick not: Started September 13th, i am going camping with my family for 5 days so i will be on a 5 day hiatus.

Enjoy

Spike and Princess Luna appeared in a throne room, "where are we aunt Luna", Spike asked looking around.

"We are in Canterlot Spike", Luna said walking down a big hallway.

On the stain glass widows, images started to play as Spike and Luna walked down the hallway.

Spike was looking at them, he saw a black alicorn with a dark blue mane and tail, and blue armour, fighting a white alicorn with a pink mane and tail.

Spike recognised the white alicorn, "is that mom, why is she attacking my mom", Spike asked glaring at it.

Luna looked down, "thats me Spike, 1000 year's ago", Luna said with a frown.

Spike looked at her in shock, "how is that you aunt Luna, you will never hurt mom", he said.

Luna sat down saying, "sit down Spike, so i can can tell you this story".

Spike did what he was told, and sat across from her, "1000 year's ago Spike, i became something horrible, because of my jealousy and hungry for power", she said looking down.

Spike asked confused, "who did you become aunt Luna".

"I became Nightmare Moon", she said getting teary eyed.

"Nightmare Moon", Spike said confused, before he got a small vision of him and Twilight, when they first came to Ponyville, Nightmare Moon telling all of Ponyville that she locked away Princess Celestia and tried to bring enternal night.

"Now i remember, she locked away mom and tried to bring enternal night, but Twilight and her friends stopped her with the elements of harmony", he said with a frown.

Luna nodded, "thats right Spike, and i became her because i was jealous that our loyal subjects loved my sister's mornings then my night's", she said watching the battle on the stain glass window.

"But it wasn't only jealousy dear nephew, it was also that i wanted to rule all as Queen", she said with a frown.

Spike looked at the battle, and saw how his mom defeat Nightmare Moon, "so thats how her mane got like that", Spike asked looking at Celestia's mane change from pink to a rainbow like mane.

Then he saw his mom looking at the moon, then he saw how hurt she was for banishing her only sister to the moon for 1000 year's, Spike looked on at his mother crying for what she's done.

"She hated what she's done huh", Spike asked letting a few tears drop, watching his mom in pain.

Luna was watching too, and let a few tears drop herself, "thats right, after i became myself again, i asked Celestia for forgiveness, and she accepted", she said in a hurt voice.

Spike got up, and walked up to her, "i forgive you auntie, i know you didn't mean to hurt anypony", he said hugging her.

Luna smiled and hugged him back, "thank you, my dear nephew".

She broke the hug, "thats why you shouldn't let your past, despite who you are now Spike, i know you won't make the same mistake i did 1000 years ago".

"You need to know dear nephew, that you are Spike the alicorn, no longer Spike the dragon", she said with a smile.

Spike smiled at her saying, "your right auntie, I'm no longer Spike the dragon", he puffed his chest out, "I'm Spike the alicorn, future Prince of Equestria", he said with a smirk.

Luna giggled at his claim, "careful dear nephew, keep that up and fillies will chase you", she said with a smirk.

Spike blushed, "auntie", he wined.

Luna continued to tease, "i heard from a little birdie, that you have a fillyfriend already", she said with a smirk.

Spike looked up at her surprised, "who told you, it was Cadence huh", he said with a blush.

Luna nodded with a smirk as Spike groaned, "i forgot she can sence love", he said annoyed.

Everything started to change again, but not before Spike hugged Luna, "thank you aunt Luna, for helping me with this problem, i love you", he said before everything went black.


It was morning already, Spike slowly opened his eye's and noticed that he was in Fluttershy arms, he saw that her fur was soaked and looked at it confused.

Fluttershy woke and saw that Spike was awake, "morning Spike", she said with a smile, then she frowned, "Spike, why were you crying in your sleep", she said looking at him concerned.

Spike looked down, "i had a nightmare that i destroyed all of Equestria, and i was a evil alicorn that wanted to rule as a king, and i killed..mom, dad, Twilight, you and everypony else", he said looking like he wanted to cry.

Fluttershy hugged him, "it's ok Spike, i know you wouldn't hurt me or the rest of the family", she said trying to comfort him.

Spike hugged her back, "thanks big sis", he said with a smile.

He broke the hug, "aunt Luna came to me and helped me with it, I'm no longer Spike the dragon Fluttershy, i'm Spike the alicorn, future Prince of Equestria", he said with a big smile.

Fluttershy giggled, "come on Spike, lets eat breakfast", she said getting out of bed, and walking out the room with him.

While they where eating, Spike decided to asked something that was bugging him, "hey Fluttershy, since your my sister and since mom and dad are the Princess and Prince of Equestria, does that make you a Princess as well", he asked confused.

Fluttershy looked away, "it does Spike, but i don't want the title because i don't want to be treated differently because mom is the Princess, i just wanna be me".

Spike continued to eat, "what about the stallions, have they tried asking you out because your a Princess", he said with wonder.

Fluttershy blushed, "umm...sometimes...but i kindly told them no", she said blushing remembering some stallions tried to ask her out, some keeped their distance do to her father being the god of chaos.

After they ate, Spike was gonna walk out and fly home, "thanks Fluttershy, for letting me stay here last night", he said hugging her.

Fluttershy hugged him back, "your welcome Spike, and i wanna let you know that this is your home too", she said with a smile.

Spike broke the hug, and walked out saying, "love ya big sis", then he stretched his wings and flew to the Castle.

Fluttershy stood there with a smile, "love you too little brother", she said before walking away to feeding her animals.

Spike was flying home, gliding through the sky with a big smile, he looked down and saw the crusaders walking, he flew down and landed next to Scootaloo.

"Hey girls, what are you up to", he said with a smile as they turned to him.

"Spike, are you feeling any better", Sweetie Belle asked her coltfriend concerned.

Spike walked over and nuzzled her, "i am Sweetie, thanks for asking..anyways where are you girls going".

"We are going to Sugercube Corner, wanna come", Sweetie Belle asked with a smile.

Spike scratched the back of his head, "i was going to go home to let Twilight know i'm ok now", he said looking away.

"Come on Spike..pleeeease", he heard them say, and saw them giving him puppy eyes with a pout.

He looked away, "i don't know, i really need to let Twilight know i'm feeling better".

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo nuzzled him from both sides of his face, and Apple Bloom nuzzled him under his chin, "pleeeease Spike..for us", they said in union.

Spike had a blush on his face and broke, "fine..ill join you girls", he said with a small smile.

They cheered and started walking to Sugercube Corner. When they got there, Spike held the door opened for them as they walked in first.

Pinkie popped up out of nowhere, scaring them and Spike didn't grab her with his magic this time.

"Hey girls and Spike, what can i get you four", she said with a smile, as she lead them to a table.

"We'll take 3 cupcakes and 4 milkshakes", Spike ordered with a smile.

The crusaders looked at him, "Spike, you don't have to do that", Sweetie Belle said.

Spike smiled and shook his head, "its ok girls, i wanna do it cause your my friend, plus ain't that what gentle colts do with ladies", he said making them blush.

Pinkie grinned, "ain't that sweet, being a gentle colt for your 3 fillyfriends", she said writing down the order before going behind the counter to fix it.

All four blushed at what she said, but shook it off, they sat down and started talking, after a while Spike remembered, "hey Sweetie Belle, did Rarity finished making my tux", he asked.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "yeah, she did Spike".

Spike took a quick glace at Scootaloo, "good", he said with a smile.

Pinkie came back with the order, "enjoy you guys", she said with a smile, hopping back behind the counter.

Apple Bloom smiled at Spike, "we are glad you feeling better Spike, after what happened yesterday".

Spike smiled back, "me too AB, my aunt Luna came to me in my dream last night, and help me remind myself that i'm no longer Spike the dragon, but Spike the alicorn, future Prince of Equestria", he puffed his chest out.

Sweetie Belle blushed, "and since your my coltfriend, does that make me future Princess of Equestria", she said with a smile.

Spike shrugged, "i don't know, i gotta talk to my mom about that", he said with a small blush.

After they finished eating and drinking their milkshakes, Spike asked, "hey Scootaloo, can i talk to you later, alone", he said turning to her with a smile.

She smiled back, "sure Spike".

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle went home, leaving Spike and Scootaloo alone, they walked out of Sugercube Corner and flew to a cloud, "ok Spike, what do you want to talk to me about", she asked with a smile.

Spike looked down, "you know the Grand Galloping Gala is tomorrow right", he said with a small blush.

With Twilight, she was wondering why Spike wasn't at the Castle yet, "where is he, why hasn't he come home yet", she said pacing back and forth.

"Relax Twilight, he's fine, you taught him how to defend himself", she said to herself as she stopped.

She started pacing again, "but what if he got hurt, or lost, or worst", she panicked, "thats it, i'm going to Fluttershy's to check if he's there", she said opening the giant twin doors and flying to Fluttershy's cottage.

When she got there, she knocked on the door, "Fluttershy, its Twilight".

The door opened as Fluttershy poked her head out, "oh hello Twilight", she said with a smile.

"Hi Fluttershy, is Spike still here", she said with a smile.

Fluttershy shook her head, "no, he left this morning, i thought he flew to the Castle", she said confused.

Twilight became worried, "he is not at the Castle yet, i thought he was still here", she said pacing back and forth.

Fluttershy became worried too, "where could he be", she said wondering where her little brother is at.

"Come on Fluttershy, lets look for him", Twilight said flying away with Fluttershy behind her.

They were looking for him, as they called him name, "Spike, where are you", Twilight called.

Fluttershy was calling his name too, "Spike, its Fluttershy, where are you".

They bumped into Rainbow Dash, "hey, you girls looking for Spike", she said with a smile.

Twilight looked at her with a hopeful smile, "yes, have you seen him", she said flying up to Rainbows face.

Rainbow backed up, "relax egghead, i seen him with the crusaders at Sugercube Corner", she said with a smirk.

They flew to the building, but didn't see them, "Rainbow Dash, you said he was here", Twilight said, glaring at her friend.

Rainbow was gonna say something when they heard somepony say, "of course i be your date Spike", they heard it from a cloud and flew to it.

They gasped at what they saw, "oh..my", Fluttershy said blushing covering her mouth with both hooves.

Twilight was confused by it and didn't know what to say.

Rainbow Dash was grinning, thinking "way to go Scootaloo".

What they saw was Scootaloo kissing Spike on the lips as she hugged him, "I'm so glad you asked me", she said breaking the hug and kiss with a blush and smile.

Spike had a blush of his own, but blushed in embarrassment, when he saw Rainbow Dash and his sister's looking at them.