• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 9,726 Views, 180 Comments

Spike The Alicorn - Spikemaster105



Spike dissapeared when he was in the Everfree forest, Looking for some gemstone he heard about. One year later a purple alicorn colt was found unconscious on the apple farm, he starts to remember little by little and 3 fillies fall for him.

  • ...
21
 180
 9,726

Dark Flash Backs

A few days have passed since Spike and Sweetie Belle became a couple, and the Grand Galloping Gala was coming up, and he was planning to ask Scootaloo if she wanted to go with him, but first he needed a tux.

Spike was walking to Rarity's, saying to himself, "ok, how am i gonna ask Scootaloo to be my date to the Gala", he said with a smile.

When he got the Boutique, he walked in, "I'll be right there in a minute", he heard Rarity, so he sat and waited.

Rarity came from a different room and saw Spike, "Spike darling, you here to see your fillyfriend", she said with a grin.

"No Rarity, i'm here cause i need a tux for the upcoming Gala", he said with a smile.

Rarity smiled, "oh, so you want me to take your measurements darling".

Spike nodded, then Rarity told him, "ok Spike, would you be a dear and help me like old times", she said with a smile, remembering when he use to help her out before he disappeared.

Spike smiled, "sure Rarity".

After taking his measurements, Rarity started making the tux with Spikes help, "Spike, can you get me a green ribbon please", she said measuring the tux.

She got no answer, "Spike, its rude to keep a lady waiting", she said, waiting for an answer, but didn't get one.

She use her magic to take the red glasses off her muzzle, and folded them. She turned around, "Spike, whats taking.."

She stopped mid sentence, when she saw Spike looking in a drawer, he was breathing heavely, like he was going to have a panic attack.

Rarity stared at him concerned, "Spike darling, are you alright", she said walking closer to him.

Sweetie Belle came from downstairs at the time, and saw Spike, "hi Spike, whatcha.."

She stopped when she saw the look on his face, his eyes were wide with tears, and breathing heavely, "whats wrong Spike", she asked her coltfriend, concerned.

Rarity saw what he was looking at, it was the heart shape ruby Spike gave to her on his 10th birthday, it had a golden necklace around it.

Rarity's eyes widen, "Sweetie Belle, go get Twilight and the others", she said trying to calm Spike down.

Sweetie Belle nodded and ran out to get Twilight and her friends, Rarity stood with Spike.

Spike was staring at the ruby, muttering, "i didn't mean to, i'm sorry", over and over, as Rarity held him in a hug.

Spike was having visions of himself when he was a dragon, he was destroying everything in his greed growth, he saw himself holding Rarity in his tail as she screamed for help, to the time when he almost hurt Rainbow Dash and his big sister Fluttershy.

Rarity was trying to calm him down, "Spikey-Wikey, listen to me, it wasn't your fault", she said stroking his mane.

The visions ended as he came to his sences, Spike looked up at Rarity holding him, he got out of her hold and backed up from her in tears, "R-Rarity, i-i didn't mean to hurt you, i didn't mean to hurt anypony", he said before running out the Boutique in tears.

Rarity tried to stop him, "Spikey-Wikey, please listen to me", she said concerned for him, but he was already gone.

With Sweetie Belle, she was running to Twilight's Castle, "I wonder what is wrong with Spike", she thought in concerned for her coltfriend.

Spike was running through Ponyville in tears, scared and remembering the looks ponies gave him after the greed growth was over.

He ran past ponies that looked at him in concerned, Pinkie Pie saw him running and asked in concerned, "Spike, what's the matter?"

Spike stopped and looked at her, he started to remember him taking things from her, and her throwing cake at him, he backed away and muttered, "I'm sorry Pinkie", and took off running.

He saw Sugercube Corner and his eyes widen, he had a vision of him destroying the Cakes homes, Mrs Cake saw him through the window and waved a hoof with a smile, Spike saw her and muttered, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to".

He took off running outside of Ponyville in tears, he didn't care where he went , he just wanted to get away from everything.


Hours later.

The Main 6, Starlight and the cmc were looking for Spike, soon they got the whole town involved.

"Spike, where are you....please answer me!", Twilight yelled, checking everywhere, concerned and scared that she might lose him again.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were checking the sky and clouds, "Spike...please answer us...we want to help you", Fluttershy called, scared that she might lose her little brother.

"Spike, come on little buddy...we just want to see if your ok", Rainbow Dash called in concern, flying around.

"Spike...please come back", Sweetie Belle called, as she checked every corner of the town, she was worried about her coltfriend.

With Spike, he was hiding behind a bush just outside Ponyville, he was crying and curled up into a ball, thinking about how he nearly destroyed Ponyville and hurt the ponies he cared about.

He heard somepony say, "hey i found him, over here", he looked up and saw Rainbow Dash flying above him.

Rainbow Dash was looking down at him in concern, soon Fluttershy came flying by next to Rainbow, she flew down and hugged Spike, as he cried into her chest.

"Spike...why would you run away", she said hugging him.

Spike didn't say anything, he just cried into his sister's chest, Fluttershy carried him back into Ponyville.

Fluttershy landed in the middle of Ponyville, with Spike in her arms, everypony saw him crying into Fluttershy, and stared at him concerned.

After what felt like hours, Spike calmed down, "i didn't mean to hurt Rarity, i didn't mean to hurt anypony", he cried.

"What do you mean Spike", Fluttershy asked as she held him.

"I saw visions of myself as a dragon from two years ago, i didn't know i nearly destroyed Ponyville, or almost hurts ponies", he cried holding Fluttershy.

"I'm sorry everypony", he sobbed.

Everypony understood now, he remembered his greed growth, ponies looked on at how hurt he was from remembering it, knowing he hated being a dragon.

Mr and Mrs Cake walked up to him and said in union, "we forgive you Spike".

Some ponies walked up to him saying they forgive him for destroying their homes or business.

Rainbow Dash flew up to him, "i forgive you squirt", she said hugging him.

Fluttershy was still holding Spike, he looked up to her, "Fluttershy, can i stay with you tonight", he said still hurt about what happened.

"Of course Spike, you are my little brother after all", she said hugging him.

She looked to Twilight, "umm...if that's ok with you", she said hiding behind her mane.

Twilight smiled, "he can Fluttershy...just take care and watch over him", she said looking at Spike.


After Fluttershy took Spike home, they ate dinner and talked for awhile, Spike was still hurting from earlier.

Spike remembered Fluttershy's cottage, he remembered all the times he helped her feed the animals, and drank some tea with her.

When it was time for bed, Spike asked looking down, "Fluttershy, can i sleep with you tonight?"

Fluttershy smiled and answered, "of course you can".

They went to bed as Fluttershy held Spike close, he felt fresh tears rolled down his cheek, "Fluttershy, i just wanna say I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you", he sobbed a little.

Fluttershy kissed his head, "it's ok Spike, i know you didn't mean to", she said hugging him close.

Spike looked up at her, "thanks Fluttershy....i love you big sis", he said before yawning and falling asleep.

Fluttershy smiled and looked down at him, she kissed his head, "i love you too Spike, my little brother", she said before falling asleep herself.

Spikes eyes shot opened, he looked around and saw he was in another dark void, he noticed he was floating, "hello", he called, "is anypony here".

His eye's widen when he heard a deep growl, he saw a giant green head with red eyes staring at him.