• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 9,657 Views, 180 Comments

Spike The Alicorn - Spikemaster105



Spike dissapeared when he was in the Everfree forest, Looking for some gemstone he heard about. One year later a purple alicorn colt was found unconscious on the apple farm, he starts to remember little by little and 3 fillies fall for him.

  • ...
21
 180
 9,657

A Date With Sweetie Belle

Author's Note:

spike Sweetie Belle both enjoy

Days have passed since Shining Armors visited, after the talk his brother gave him, he's been falling for the crusaders more and more, each time they spend time with him.

He was looking for Twilight, so he can let her know he was going to be with Sweetie Belle all day, he was planning to go to ask out Sweetie Belle.

He was walking in the hall way, then he bumped into Starlight, "hey Starlight, have you see Twilight anywhere", he asked.

Starlight shrugged, "she around..face deep in a book or something, why", she asked.

"Cause i wanna let her know, that i'm heading to Rarity's", he said with a smile.

Starlight smiled at him and asked curiously, "oh, what for?"

Spike looked at her, "i gonna ask out Sweetie Belle today", he said with a smile.

"How sweet, i heard there was something going on between you and the crusaders", Starlight said with a smirk.

Spike looked down with a blush, "yeah".

Starlight thought of something, then levitated a small pouch of bits to Spike, "here Spike, treat those girls nice...and think of it, as a reward for your short magic studies".

Spike tooked the pouch with his magic, "Starlight..i can't take bits from you", he said looking at her in shook.

She shook her head, "think nothing of it Spike, my gift to you", she said with a smile.

Spike smiled and hugged her saying, "thank you Starlight, your the best".

From around a corner, Twilight was watching them and gritted her teeth, she whispered, "why is she giving Spike magic lessons..im his big sister..not her".

Spike broke the hug with Starlight, and said, "i'm heading to Rarity's..bye Starlight", he said, before teleporting out the Castle.

Twilight came from around the corner and walked pass Starlight, "oh, Twilight there you are, Spike just left to Rarity's", she told her teacher/friend.

Twilight turned to face her with a fake smile, "oh..well, when he gets back, I'm gonna teach him a few defensive spells because I'M his big sister", she said walking away.

Starlight stared at her confused, "ok...what was that about, she has been acting weird for a few days, since i taught Spike some spells", she said to herself, she shrugged it off and continue to do, what ever she was doing.

Spike appeared outside the Castle, he looked around, "i guess my aim was off", he shrugged, "guess i'll walk", he said, walking to the Boutique.

When he got there, he noticed the sign that said WE ARE OPEN, he walked in and heard Rarity say, "I'll be with you in a minute", he sat down and wait.

After a while, Rarity showed up and saw Spike, "oh, Spike darling, what can i do for you", she asked with a smile.

"Hi Rarity, is Sweetie Belle here", he asked with a smile.

Rarity nodded and called her down, "Sweetie Belle, Spike is here to see you".

When she came down, Spike blushed and asked, "hi Sweetie Belle, i-i was wondering if you like to go on a d-date with me?"

Sweetie Belle blushed with a small smile, "sure Spike, i'll like to go on a date with you", she said looking down.

Spike smiled, "great, we can go right now...i mean if you want to".

They heard a thud, and saw that Rarity fainted on her fainting couch, with a big smile.

Sweetie Belle shook her head and answered, "sure Spike, we can go right now", she said with a smile as they walked out, leaving Rarity on her fainting couch.

They were walking through the streets of Ponyville, when Spike asked with a smile, "ok Sweetie Belle..where do you wanna go for our date?"

Sweetie Belle smiled saying, "we can go to Sugercube Corner".

Spike smiled back at her, "sounds nice".

As they walked to the said place, Sweetie Belle was thinking, "i'm on a date with Spike..maybe we can share a milkshake together", she blushed and smiled at the idea.

When they got to the place, Spike held the door open for Sweetie Belle like a gentlecolt.

When they walked in, Pinkie popped out of nowhere, scaring them as Spike jumped in front of Sweetie Belle, and grabbed Pinkie with his magic, everypony saw what happened and "awwed" at how Spike jumped in front of Sweetie Belle to protect her.

Pinkie was upside down with a smile, like she was use to it, "Pinkie, why did you do that..i could have hurt you", Spike said putting her down.

"But you didn't...anyways since you two are on a date, what can i get you", she said with a grin, leading them to a table, pulling out a note pad out of her mane as she burped out a pencil.

They stared at her like she was crazy, wondering how she knew they were on a date, and where the pencil came from. They decided to shrugg it off, knowing to never question Pinkie.

"We'll take two cupcakes and a strawberry milkshake please", Spike order with a smile.

Pinkie nodded and wrote down the order, and went behind the counter to fix the order.

They sat in a awkward silence, Spike told her, "i'm not really good at dating".

Sweetie Belle looked away, "yeah...me neither".

Pinkie appeared with there order, "here you go guys", she grinned, "enjoy you two love birds", she said disappearing back behind the counter.

Sweetie Belle thought of something, "Spike...why did you jump in front of me when Pinkie popped up", she asked curiously.

Spike scratched the back of his head, "oh...i thought somepony was gonna hurt you..so i guess i wanted to protect you", he said with a blush.

Sweetie Belle blushed, "no colt has ever done that for me before, he must like me back", she said with a smile.

They ate their cupcakes and started drinking the milkshake, "I'll be right back Spike, gotta use the little fillies room", she said getting up and walked to the restroom.

What they didn't know, was they were being watched by Diamond Tiara, from outside, when Sweetie Belle got up to leave, Diamond made her move.

She walked in the building, and up to Spike, "oh..hello Spike, i didn't know you were here", she said with a fake smile as she sat in Sweetie Belle place.

Spike stared at her, "Diamond, me and Sweetie Belle are on a date...so can you please leave", he said with a glare.

Diamond looked around, "hmm, i don't see her anywhere, do you?"

Spike groaned and asked, "Diamond, why are you here?"

"Relax Spike, i just wanna talk..so what is it you like about those three talentless blank flank losers", she said with a smile.

Spike gritted his teeth, "Diamond...don't call them talentless losers", he said getting angry.

She didn't listen and drank the milkshake, "i'll leave, once you answer this question...so you really think i'm cute and beautiful", she said with a smile.

Spike groaned, "yes Diamond, i think your cute and beautiful, now can you leave so i can continue my date with Sweetie Belle", he told her with a glare.

Diamond smirked, and got up to sit closer to Spike, "thats all i wanted to know", she leaned in trying to kiss him on the lips.

At that time, Sweetie Belle came out of the fillies room and saw Diamond leaning towards Spike, she felt her heart break and was gonna leave, when she heard Spike.

She turned and saw him fly over the table, and land on the ground saying, "Diamond, i will never kiss you..i rather kiss the crusaders then kiss you", he said glaring at her.

Sweetie Belle blushed with a smile from what he said, "he rather kiss me and the girls then Diamond, she stared at Spike with a dreamy smile.

Diamond saw Sweetie Belle, and smirked, "how about this...i challenge you to a singing competition, and if i win, Spike has to go out with me and be my coltfriend".

Spike glared, "and if Sweetie Belle wins?"

Diamond turned to Spike, "then I'll leave you and the crusaders alone for good".

They thought about it, then accepted the challenge, "your on", they said in union.

When Diamond walked out, Sweetie Belle started to panick, "what was i thinking, i can't sing Spike", she said with a frown.

Spike looked her in the eyes, "yes you can Sweetie Belle, if Scootaloo can fly, then you can sing", he said with a smile.

Sweetie Belle blushed and calmed down, "you really think i can sing".

Spike smiled at her, "i know you can sing", he smirked, "besides i gotta plan".

Later on, a stage was built and ponies all over town showed up to watch the show, Sweetie Belle was in full panick mode, "i can't do this Spike, i can't sing in front of a live audience", she said pacing back and forth.

Spike tried to calm her down, as Diamond finished singing her song, she walked backstage passing them saying, "good luck loser", then she winked at Spike, "and I'll see you soon, future coltfriend".

Sweetie Belle was called to the stage, she was pacing, "i can't do this Spike, it was a stupid idea", she said ready to cry.

Spike looked into her eyes "do you trust me", he said with a smile.

Sweetie Belle looked at him confused "what?"

Spike held out a hoof to her and asked again, "do you trust me?"

"Yes Spike, i trust you", she said calming down and taking his hoof, Spike pulled her on the stage with him, he turned to ponies holding instruments as he nodded and they started playing a song.

Spike started to sing to Sweetie Belle.

i can show you the world

Shining shimmering splendid

Tell me Sweetie Belle now when did

You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes take you wonder by wonder

Over sideways and under

On a magic cloud ride

A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view

No pony to tell us no

Or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming

Sweetie Belle stared at him then started singing herself.

a whole new world

A dazzling place i never knew

But when i'm way up here

It's crystal clear

That now i'm in a whole new world with you

They got closer to each other as ponies looked on with smiles of how beautiful the song is and how beautiful Sweetie Belle can sing.

now im in a whole new world with you

unbelievable sights

Indescribable feeling

Soaring tumbling freewheeling

Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
(Don't you dare close your eyes)

They started to get into the music.

A hundred thousand things to see
(hold your breath it gets better)

i'm like a shooting star

I've come so far

I can't go back to where i used to be

(a whole new world)
every turn a surprise

(with new horizon to pursue)
every moment red-letter

They got close and stared into each other's eyes.

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you

a whole new world
(a whole new world)

thats where we'll be
(thats where we'll be)

a thrilling chase

a wondrous place

They nuzzled each other.

for you and me

When they were done, ponies cheered for them as Spike gave Sweetie Belle a smile, "you see, you can sing".

Diamond came running from the back, "you cheated", she said angry.

Spike smirked, "sorry Diamond, you didn't say it has to be a solo".

She turned and ran away angry as they laughed.

A flash was seen as Sweetie Belle turned her head and saw a cutie mark on her flank, it was a pink heart with several music notes around it.

She gasped, "i-i got my cutie mark", she started jumping around, "i got my cutie mark", she said very excitedly.

"Congratulations Sweetie Belle", Spike said with a smile, then without warning she pounced on him.

"Thank you Spike, thank you, thank you, thank you", she said kissing his cheek.

Spike was blushing, from the kisses Sweetie Belle was giving him.

Everypony cheered as the Main 6 came from the crowd, "oh Sweetie Belle, i'm so proud of you", Rarity hugged and told her little sister with a smile.

Sweetie Belle smiled, "thanks Rarity", she turned to Spike, "and Spike?"

He turned to her, "yes Swee-hmpff", he felt Sweetie Belles soft lips on his. He was surprised, but closed his eyes.

"I couldn't have done it without you", she said with a smile and a blush.

Spike was blushing, but shook it off and asked, "Sweetie Belle, will you be my fillyfriend?"

Sweetie Belle smiled with joy, "i like that very much", she said nuzzling him.

Spike thought of something, "hey, does this mean your not a crusader no more", he asked.

Sweetie Belle relised this, and looked down, "oh yeah, guess i'm not a crusader no more".

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo came from the crowd, "you are still a crusader Sweetie Belle, always will be", Apple Bloom told her as Scootaloo agreed.

Sweetie Belle smiled at them, "thanks girls...oh and Spike is my new coltfriend", she said nuzzling him.

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo looked at them in envy, but pushed it aside and congratulated their friend.

Sweetie Belle told her friends, "let's not have a cute-ceaƱera or mark mitzvah till we all get our cutie marks, deal", she said looking at her friends and new coltfriend with a smile.

They smiled and said, "deal", as they did a 4 way high hoof, and Spike and Sweetie Belle continued their date.

When the sun was setting, Spike walked Sweetie Belle home, "i really had a great time Spike", she said smiling at him.

Spike smiled back, "me too Sweetie", he said, as they stared into each other's eyes.

Then Spike leaned in and kissed Sweetie Belle on the lips, she was surprised then closed her eyes. Rarity opened the door and saw them, she squealed in delight, then fainted.

Spike asked looking down at Rarity, "is she gonna be ok?"

Sweetie Belle shrugged, then turned back to Spike, she kissed him again, "i love you Spike, bye", she said dragging Raritys unconscious body inside.

Spike smiled "i love you too Sweetie Belle", he turned and walked home.

As he was walking home, he said to himself, "1 down 2 to go, maybe Scootaloo will go out with me".

He walked home with a smile, happy to know he's finding something he couldn't find as a dragon...love.