• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 9,730 Views, 180 Comments

Spike The Alicorn - Spikemaster105



Spike dissapeared when he was in the Everfree forest, Looking for some gemstone he heard about. One year later a purple alicorn colt was found unconscious on the apple farm, he starts to remember little by little and 3 fillies fall for him.

  • ...
21
 180
 9,730

Spikes Surprise Party

Author's Note:

Sorry about this, but i updated this story to a Spike x cmc and im planning on a sequel with Chrysalis as the villian. Enjoy

Spike and Twilight were on there way back to Ponyville on the Friendship express. "I can't believe those fillies tried to get me to hang out with them" he said, still remembering how earlier, different fillies came up to him to see if he wanted to hang out before he goes back to Ponyville.

"Can you blame them Spike, you do make a cute colt" Twilight teased and giggled.

He asked curiously "Has that ever happened to you Twilight?"

Twilight stopped giggling "has what ever happened to me?" She was wondering what he meant.

"You know, Stallions chasing you, asking you if you wanna hang out?" he looked at her.

Twilight blushed and scratched her head "some were like that, after i became a Princess" she chuckled nervously, remembering all the stallions that tried to ask her out, but she turned them down gently.

Spike shrugged and stared out the window, "i wanna learn how to fly today" he said out of nowhere.

Twilight heard him "Spike, are you sure you wanna start today?"

"Yes Twilight, i wanna start flying" he looked at his wings, flapping and stretching them.

Twilight giggled "ok, but after the surprise".

Spike turned to her "what surprise? What are talking about?"

Twilight shook her head "sorry Spike, but you have to wait till we get to Ponyville". Spike continued to stare at her confused, but decided to shrugged it off.


When they got to Ponyville, Spike looked around with his saddle bag on his back and asked "hey, were is everypony, i thought the girls and cmc will be here" he frowned.

They walked the empty streets of Ponyville, Twilight asked "hey Spike, let's check Sugercube Corner, see if anypony is there?"

Spike nodded and followed Twilight, when they got to the building, they saw that everything was dark inside, Spike walked inside first.

When he did, the lights came on and everypony in town jumped out yelling "SURPRISE" but stopped and looked at him concerned.

Spike was scared, he had his eyes closed with a green bubble shield around his body, Twilight tapped the shield and asked "Spike, it's ok, it's just a surprise party".

He opened his eyes, and saw everypony looking at him with worry, his horn stopped glowing, and the shield disappeared.

Spike looked at everypony "sorry guys, but a year of traveling alone, i'm not use to anything jumping out at me" he said looking down.

Twilight hugged him and said "Spike, your home, you don't have to be scared no more, you got me and the girls to protect you".

Spike saw a banner that said Welcome Back Spike And We Are So Glad Your Alive Party, there was party streamers every where, green and purple balloons, and a party cake.

Spike smiled and hugged her back saying "your right Twi, i Don't have to be scared anymore".

They broke the hug "alright, lets party" Spike said with smile as every pony cheered.

The music was being played by Ponyville's resident DJ, Vynle Scratch, every pony was dancing and having fun, some mares hugged Spike, thinking how cute he was as a colt, witch caused him to blush, but ponies hugged him saying how glad they are for him to be alive and well, some fillies thought he was cuter as a colt.

As the party went on, as Diamond Tiara walked up to Spike when he was standing by the punch bowl "so your Spike, the dragon from last year" she said with a fake smile.

Spike turned to her "yeah, that me, whats your name?"

She got a little closer to him "my name is Diamond Tiara, the most cutest and beautiful filly in Ponyville" she pointed with a hoof to a gray filly with glasses "and that over is Silver Spoon".

Spike looked at the gray filly, she blushed and waved with a smile. Spike looked back at Diamond Tiara, "so..i was wondering if you like to hang out me and my friend Silver Spoon" she batted her eye lashes at him.

From a distance, the cmc saw this as there eyes twitched, the Main 6 saw them and giggled "you girls are jealous, huh" Rarity asked.

They blushed and told their sister's "we are not jealous" they glared at them. A flash was seen, as Discord popped out of no where, "daddy, so glad you can make it...wheres mom", Fluttershy said hugging her father.

"Hello Fluttershy, my dearest daughter, surley i can't miss my son's welcome back party" he said with a smile.

"As for your mother, she should be hear any minute, i gotta say, your mother spends time looking at dresses in her closet, ponies don't normally wear clothes" he said with a shake of his head.

Celestia appeared in a flash, behind him without him knowing.

"She tells me things like do you think my butt look big or does this dress make my butt look big, her butt wouldn't look big, if she learn to stay away fro...what you girls looking at" he twisted his head around, and paled when he saw his wife glaring at him.

"What was that, dear husband" she said looking at him, ready to send him to the moon.

Fluttershy flew to her, "mom, it's been awhile", she said hugging the Princess.

Celestia hugged her back, "it's great to see you too, my daughter", she said with a smile.

Fluttershy was an orphan since she was 8, she lived on her own ever sence, after Fluttershy befriended Discord, they had a father and daughter relationship, but after a while Fluttershy saw Discord as her father and Discord saw her as his daughter. He even protected her like a father, after Discord married Celestia, Fluttershy saw her as her mother.

They broke the hug, "So, where is Spike? They looked around for their son.

Fluttershy pointed a hoof at him, as they turned around they saw the cmc walking over to Diamond Tiara who was talking to Spike, Discord grinned "oh, this is gonna be good" he snapped his fingers, making popcorn appear in his lion paw.

"Well.." Diamond said waiting for and answered, he was going to say something when Scootaloo said "don't do it Spike".

Diamond groaned "what do you want?"

"Sorry Diamond, but i have plans, maybe later" he said with a smile.

Diamond groaned saying "plans? What? Your hanging out with talentless blank flanks like them", Spikes eyes widen, the word blank flank echoed in his head, he got images of the fillie bullying his friends calling them blank flanks, and talent less.

"You" he glared "now i remember you...your Diamond Tiara, you bullied my friends years ago" he said, staring at her.

"Yeah" she shrugged "so, you wanna hang out with cute fillies like me and my friend, or.." she looked at the cmc "..you wanna stay, and hang out with losers like them".

Spike shook his head "Sorry Diamond, but i'm already am hanging out with cute fillies, so no" the cmc stared at Spike in shock, thinking the same thing "he thinks im cute".

She turned and stomped away back to Silver Spoon, Spike turned and the cmc gave him a group hug, Spike blushed.

When they broke the hug, Spike scratched the back of his head "umm...i can explain", they giggled at how embarrassed he was for saying that.

Spike heard somepony call his name, he turned around and saw his mom, with somepony he never seen before.

He walked over, hugging her "mom, your here, but were is dad?"

He saw the draconequus, and his eyes widen as he got vision of Discord, from when he broke free from his stone prison, to when he was reformed and he even remembered one time after Teriks defeat, he gave his mother flowers as an apology.

"D-Discord...your my..dad" he asked wide eyed.

Discord snapped his fingers and appeared in a black armour suit and helmet, he breathed heavily "yes Spike.....i..am your father".

Pinkie appeared out of nowhere and fell to her knees, and her front hooves up staring at the ceiling, she yelled "Noooo", everypony looked at her weird.

She looked around "i mean...yes" she beamed and disappeared some how.

Celestia started to explain "Spike, when you were gone...i was devastated, but Discord helped me through the pain...he was there for me..eventually we fell in love, and he asked me to marry him...so i did".

Discord snapped his fingers and turned into Solaris, "when i'm in Canterlot or the Crystal Empire, i'm Prince Solaris", his horn glowed and transformed back "but when i'm in Ponyville, i'm Discord the embodiment of chaos".

Spike looked up at him "but why...why change yourself when you in Canterlot..and what is this Crystal Empire".

"I felt like you Spike, ponies judge me for being different", he looked at Celestia, "but i do it for your mother, the mare i love" he said kissing her.

"So Spike, are you ok with this" he asked, everypony looked on.

He thought about it "yeah, i'm ok with it, it would be nice to have a dad".

Discord smiled and snapped his fingers, making a t-shirt appear that said NUMBER 1 DAD everypony cheered and continued to party.

The cusaders came up to Spike, Sweetie Belle asked "come on Spike, lets dance", she said pulling him to the dance floor.

They started dancing with him, some fillies looked on jealousy how the cmc get to dance with Spike, some tried to dance with him, but backed off when the cusaders glared at them when Spike wasn't looking.

It was starting to get late as Celestia was ready to leave to lower the sun, so Luna can raise the moon, after the party ended Celestia and Discord was saying goodbye to their son and daughter.

"Bye Spike, don't forget to visit us again", Celestia said hugging her son.

"I will, bye mom...bye dad...love you" Spike said hugging his mom.

"We love you too Spike" Celestia and Discord said in union.

They broke the hug, "Oh, and um...Fluttershy...take care of your little brother", They said before disappearing in a flash.

Spike jaw dropped, "wait...Fluttershy is my..", she picked him up in a hug "thats right Spike, im your big sister..now you have two", she said hugging him.

Spike shocked look turn into a happy one, he has 2 big sister's. Fluttershy put him down.

Everypony went home, at the Boutique, Sweetie Belle was in her room laying on her bed talking to herself "i can't believe Spike thinks im cute....he does look cute as a colt" she said with a smile.

At Rainbow Dash's parents house, Scootaloo was in her room thinking the same "Spike called me cute she smiled he does look cool as a alicorn she closed her eyes thinking about seeing the colt again.