• Published 17th Jun 2017
  • 3,317 Views, 136 Comments

Canterlot High Has A New What?! - Enclave2277



Sweetie Belle uses her newfound lifestyle to help rescue a transfer student trapped behind a mask.

  • ...
21
 136
 3,317

Might Have A Little Dirt On My What?!

Chapter 11: Might have a little dirt on my WHAT?!

When Sweetie first invited Breezy out a day after their first hangout, Breezy was naturally apprehensive. But after a good long conversation with her guardians, Breezy was sure she wanted to go. But being sure and actually following through were two different matters. When the time came for Sweetie to pick Breezy up, Breezy suddenly became apprehensive.

It wasn’t the fact that she was going to a farm, it wasn’t even about the fact that Sweetie’s friend Apple Bloom was also a nudist, it was about her mask. Yesterday, Sweetie had seen her face and despite her brain screaming at her, the world didn’t end. Breezy wasn’t sure now if she should wear or not wear her mask to Apple Bloom’s farm. If she was anything like what Sweetie had described, Breezy was sure she’d have no problem not wearing it in front of her.

But what about Apple Bloom’s family, would they be okay? What if she actually did have a problem? Breezy sat alone in her room, mask resting firmly on her pillow waiting for her to put it on.

Do it, protect yourself. Her brain told her.

“But what will Sweetie say?” she asked aloud.

It doesn’t matter you will be safe.

“But…”

No buts, do not argue with me! You know what will happen if you don’t protect yourself!

“Breezy!” her aunt called, “Sweetie’s here!”

That forced her decision. Breezy closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and clenched her fists. Finally out of options, Breezy relented and grabbed her mask. As she was putting it on, Breezy could feel a small tear trickle down her face. Regardless she was out of time and she had to race out to Sweetie Belle. The sun was shining in between puffy clouds that gave the slight appearance of a possibility of rain but nothing serious. Even better, Sweetie didn’t seem phased as she greeted Breezy with a gentle hug.

Soon enough the duo loaded themselves into Rarity’s car and headed off to Sweet Apple Acres. The ride over was mostly quiet although Sweetie and Rarity did go into back-and-forth banter about a nearby house and its apparent “gaudy” color. Rarity seemed displeased while Sweetie classified the house as unique. In no time at all they arrived at Sweet Apple Acres. The sun was now shining down through much clearer skies despite big, puffy, white clouds still present, yet the humidity was surprisingly low.

That left the outside air to be remarkably comfortable, and Breezy was finally enjoying it. Despite having her mask on, she had decided to forgo her hooded shirts and allowed her long black hair to act like a hood. She even wasn’t wearing long jeans either, instead wearing a pair of cargo shorts she had borrowed from Sweetie. For the first time in a long while, Breezy was not trying to hide her entire body. She couldn’t explain why, but she felt remarkably more comfortable now that Sweetie was around.

Yet her mask still hung on her face like the permanent reminder of the punishment the goddess had cursed upon her. Breezy glanced over at Sweetie Belle as she waved goodbye to Rarity before turning back to Breezy and smiling.

“Alright ready to meet Apple Bloom?” she smiled.

“Yup,” Breezy smiled back behind her mask, “Her house is just up there then?”

“Yeah it’s a bit of a walk but don’t worry I’m sure AB’s waiting for us.” Sweetie smiled and began to walk.

Breezy followed in close, “So is Apple Bloom a…nudist like you?”

Sweetie nodded, “Kinda my fault actually but yeah.”

“Oh,” Breezy nodded.

Sweetie looked back at Breezy, “And yeah she’s a bit more brazen than I am.”

“What do you mean?” Breezy asked.

Sweetie grimaced, “Well let’s put it this way, Rarity and I have an understanding. I can be naked all the time unless we have guests at the house and as long as I am inside. However since Rarity doesn’t subscribe to nudism, she stays clothed herself.”

Breezy nodded, though she wasn’t entirely surprised. She guessed that Sweetie had that sort of style back home, though she was amazed that Rarity wasn’t a nudist as well.

“Apple Bloom meanwhile has a similar set up with her older sister Applejack; however it’s a bit different. You see Apple Bloom’s grandma wasn’t exactly warm to the idea of her granddaughter being a nudist, so whenever she’s out of the house AB is clear to be herself. However, as you can see, AB lives on a pretty expansive farm and she goes outside nude all the time.” Sweetie continued.

“Wow, and she’s not afraid of getting seen?” Breezy asked.

“Personally I think she gets off on the thrill of not getting caught, but you’d never get her to admit it.” Sweetie chuckled, “But don’t worry I’m sure she’ll be decent by the time we get there.”

“Oh…it’s…it’s okay…” Breezy stammered.

Sweetie smiled, “I know Breezy, but getting used to me being naked in front of you is one thing. Someone you’ve just met is an entirely different manner.”

Soon they arrived at the Apple family house. Applejack was outside, loading some crates full with apple cider into her older brother’s truck.

“Howdy Sweetie Belle, good to see you today,” Applejack smiled wiping some sweat off her brow.

“Hey AJ, this is my new friend Breezy Kite.” Sweetie introduced.

“Breezy Kite huh, think I might’ve heard of ya.” Applejack grinned, but when she saw Breezy shudder at that statement she quickly corrected, “Good things I can assure you.”

“Oh…okay….good to meet you.” Breezy smiled meekly behind her mask and waved.

“Is AB inside?” Sweetie asked.

“In her room, and I’m sure she’s decent.” Applejack smiled before returning to her task.

Sweetie and Breezy took that moment to enter into the house. Unlike Sweetie’s parlor, Breezy found Apple Bloom’s home to be extremely rustic. There was nary an electronic device in sight, outside of outlets and phones connected to chargers. A strong smell of apples hung in the air, owing to not only the family’s name but to their main job as well. As Breezy looked around, Sweetie called out to her friend.

From behind, Breezy could hear some footsteps scamper down stairs, stop halfway, and then turn around to retreat back up. She was about to turn around and ask when Sweetie raced over to the stairwell.

“Apple Bloom what are you doing?” Sweetie asked.

“You didn’t tell me you were bringing company over!” a southern voice snapped.

“Yes I did, check your phone.” Sweetie responded.

“Oh yeah you did,” Apple Bloom responded, “Still you didn’t tell me if…”

“She knows, it’s okay, just put a robe on please.” Sweetie snipped.

The other girl grumbled and ran back upstairs. Breezy chose that point to turn around and spotted Sweetie walk back over shaking her head.

“She’ll be down in a moment.” Sweetie commented.

“O-okay,” Breezy stammered.

A moment later, Apple Bloom came downstairs wearing nothing but a pink robe that covered her body down to her knees. It didn’t take Breezy long to figure out that there was nothing underneath. Sweetie seemed to be on point; Apple Bloom was very brazen with herself.

“Apple Bloom, say hello to Breezy Kite.” Sweetie introduced.

“Nice to meet you finally,” Apple Bloom smiled as she extended her hand.

Breezy timidly took that hand and shook it, “L..likewise, thank you for having me over.”

“Oh it’s no problem, I’m always happy when I got friends over, keeps me from doing chores anyway.” Apple Bloom smiled as she greeted her.

Breezy nodded, “I see.”

Apple Bloom turned to Sweetie Belle, “So you got any ideas to do something?”

“Not really, I just wanted to get out of the house for a bit. And introduce you to Breezy.” Sweetie answered.

“You’ve ever been on a farm before?” Apple Bloom asked nodding.

Breezy shook her head no.

“I see, well would you like me to show you around?” Apple Bloom asked, “It’s a beautiful day no point staying inside.”

That brightened up Breezy’s disposition, it was beautiful outside. But then Apple Bloom turned to Sweetie and gave a smirk.

“You know AJ’s leaving right?” Apple Bloom smiled.

“Yeah so?” Sweetie asked.

“Well lemme ask this, is she in?” Apple Bloom asked.

“In where,” Breezy asked, but Sweetie knew the answer.

“Yeah she knows, she’s seen me already.” Sweetie replied to AB, then turning to Breezy, “But, um…can I talk to you for a moment?”

Breezy nodded as Sweetie took her over to the front entrance.

“You know what she’s asking you right?” Sweetie asked in a slight hushed tone.

Breezy nodded, “I know, I…I’m okay.”

“I can get her to stop.” Sweetie mentioned but Breezy brushed it off.

“I don’t want to impose.” Breezy smiled behind her mask.

Secretly however she was moved by Apple Bloom’s bravery, finding it almost inspiring. Reassured of her friends will, Sweetie turned to Apple Bloom and nodded. Apple Bloom seemed to take a deep breath and relax herself before sliding out of her robe as if it was nothing. Initially Breezy was taken back with shock at this action, as Sweetie had taken a full few minutes to help her prepare. Yet Apple Bloom just undressed before her as if it was nothing.

Then again, after Breezy got over the initial shock of seeing Sweetie naked, things between the two of them went on as if it was nothing. Maybe that what was so appealing about this lifestyle for Sweetie and her friends, the fact that it didn’t matter what they looked like when their clothes were off. Breezy silently sniffed back tears at this revelation. Then something happened.

After folding up her robe and placing it on the kitchen table Apple Bloom smiled at Sweetie Belle, “You know AJ is going to take the afternoon making deliveries right?”

“Oh really I didn’t know that.” Sweetie said.

“Yeah, and you know what that means…” Apple Bloom snickered softly.

Sweetie mused for a moment before glancing at Breezy. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the thought process here, Apple Bloom wanted Sweetie to join her.

“It’s okay Sweetie,” Breezy nodded, “I don’t mind.”

“Are you sure, because….”

“It’s okay,” Breezy said, “I need to do this.”

That seemed to reassure Sweetie before she walked over to the kitchen table. Breezy watched enviously as Sweetie took off her clothes. She was so comfortable with her body, so brave with her display, and so relaxed in whatever state she was in. And even Apple Bloom, who Breezy had only met for a few minutes, had no problems walking around her own very open property with no clothing. Yet here Breezy was, afraid to even show her own face to them.

She was scared; there was no denial of that. She was burned. For a time she needed the mask to help her recover. Now… Breezy looked away from Sweetie as her friend folded her clothes, envious and distant.

Do not deny me…I protect you. I save you from their garish words; I save you from the cold and unfeeling world. Do not deny me!

Her heart began to race; sweat started forming on her brow as Breezy considered her alternatives. Breezy took several deep breaths trying to ease herself. Meanwhile Sweetie and Apple Bloom walked over to the back door that led to the farm proper. Sweetie noticed Breezy’s condition and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Hey is everything okay?” she asked.

Breezy snapped back into reality, “Oh yeah, everything’s fine. I was just a little short of breath.”

“You don’t have any allergies do you?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Just to fire,” Breezy smirked.

Sweetie flashed an expression of surprise before chuckling. Even Breezy was stunned by that comment, as sarcasm and dark humor weren’t her specialty. In fact she couldn’t remember a time she had ever joked in front of anyone. Was she this comfortable now with Sweetie that she could do this? Yet she was still stuck behind her mask.

“Hey that was funny,” Apple Bloom smirked, “Well let’s get started, I’ll show ya around.”

“Sounds wonderful,” Breezy smiled. But before they could walk, Breezy stopped cold. They were naked, she was covered. They were comfortable, she was not. She was still stuck. “Actually,” she mumbled, “Is there somewhere I could leave this?”

“I’m sorry?” Apple Bloom asked.

DON’T DENY ME!

Breezy didn’t respond but instead she took off her mask and held it out to signify her answer. Much like Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom didn’t flinch at the sight while Sweetie showed a proud beam. Steadying herself, Breezy put on a smile.

“Alright let’s go,” she said.

Nodding, Apple Bloom opened the door and led the trio outside. “Do gotta warn ya, we did a lot of hard work this morning so it might be a little dusty outside. That ain’t gonna be a problem right?”

“Shouldn’t be,” Breezy answered.

“Cool, we just got some sheep out in the pastures if you wanna see them first.” Apple Bloom smiled, “Just passed the farmhouse.”

“Why would apple farmers need sheep?” Breezy asked, walking one step behind Sweetie who was walking one step behind Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom chuckled, “Well we don’t just grow apples here, though that’s our main source, we got sheep and cows to help make wool and milk if the town needs it.”

Breezy smiled as she walked, “Sounds tough.”

“Nah we usually get most of the work done really easily.” Apple Bloom smiled.

After passing around the farmhouse Apple Bloom led the trio out to the pen where the sheep roamed, the pigs rested, and the cows grazed.

“Careful it might be a bit muddy around here.” Apple Bloom warned as they passed the animal pens.

“I can tell,” Sweetie giggled, “You just put stuff down?”

“This morning,” Apple Bloom smiled, “Nothing to worry about.”

“What, did you just add water?” Breezy asked.

“Something like that yeah, we use it to keep the mud fresh for the pigs. Trouble is the mud tends to get everywhere.” Apple Bloom replied.

Breezy nodded. The situation she was currently in was simply amazing. Here she was the only clothed person of three, outside, and blatantly walking around a farm as if it was normal. Sweetie and Apple Bloom seemed none the wiser about it, to them it was just normal. Bravery and boldness drove them to do this, while Breezy was left behind hiding within her pain. Breezy wanted to ask the nudists about their current feelings, but she knew straight away where that conversation would go.

It wasn’t a bother to them, so why was it for her? While she mulled, Breezy looked around at the animals about as Apple Bloom toured. Each one seemed to enjoy his or her life without a care in the world. None of the pigs, sheep, cows, or even the family dog noticed or cared about Breezy’s horrid face. None of them noticed that Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom were naked. To these animals it didn’t matter. Repetitive point aside, Breezy conceded something. She was hurt and she was scared, but was this truly a punishment of the goddess’s doing, or hers?

A little while later they reached what was classified as the CMC clubhouse, what CMC stood for Breezy wasn’t entirely sure but it had a nice ring to it. They went inside and Sweetie offered the duo a lovely drink of ice cold lemonade. In no time at all the idea of playing cards came up and the trio were happily engrossed in a game of Go Fish.

“Oh by the way Sweetie,” Apple Bloom asked, “Have you gotten things sorted out for the club fair this Tuesday?”

Sweetie looked up from the cards in her hands, “Oh yeah thanks for reminding me! I managed to get our table and posters set up, now I just need to find a painter.”

Breezy raised an eyebrow, “Painter for what?”

It was then that Sweetie blushed, having realized she still hadn’t told Breezy about the NLAC. Apple Bloom noticed it too, but decided to be more forward about it, “It’s for our club’s advertising. We can’t be blatant about the fact we’re a nudist club so we’re gonna skirt around it.”

“Wait. What nudist club? There’s a nudist club on school grounds?” Breezy asked completely stunned.

Both Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle nodded.

Really Breezy had no right to be surprised by anything anymore, but this fact shocked her. “How…how long has it been active?” she asked.

“This is our first full year.” Sweetie answered, “I’m club president and AB here is VP.”

“And how many attend?” Breezy asked.

“We have eight officers and one club advisor, everyone else are just party attendee’s.” Sweetie smiled.

“I see, they all go naked?” Breezy asked.

“Yup,” Sweetie answered, “We hold meetings every Tuesday, and parties every Friday.”

Breezy nodded again, “And you guys are going to be advertising at the club fair?”

“We’ll be dressed,” Sweetie responded and explained the full story of the NLAC.

After Breezy internalized the whole story, she looked at Sweetie, “What time Tuesday?”

“Club hour.”

“And the officers will be naked there too?”

“Yup.”

“Huh, well good luck then.” Breezy smiled, “Let’s play another hand.”

Author's Note:

From Blake:

So yeah this took a while to get released. What happened was I got a new gaming tower to replace my aging laptop whose screen broke. Unfortunately and rather stupidly this tower doesn't have a built in disk drive, and i was stupid for not noticing that when i bought the damn thing.

So it took awhile to get the codes for Microsoft Word which my old elementary school drilled into my brain to use. Hopefully i'll be able to get back on a weekly schedule.