• Published 17th Jun 2017
  • 3,315 Views, 136 Comments

Canterlot High Has A New What?! - Enclave2277



Sweetie Belle uses her newfound lifestyle to help rescue a transfer student trapped behind a mask.

  • ...
21
 136
 3,315

Exploring The Scars Of What?!

Chapter 7: Exploring the scars of WHAT?


Breezy left some time later on, allowing Sweetie Belle to finally ditch her clothing. Although, it didn’t carry the same level of relief she normally felt. Sweetie certainly felt better now that she wasn’t restricted by her clothing, but Breezy’s words before had put her slightly off. She explained the situation to Rarity who was attempting to restart Countess Coloratura’s dress from scratch.

“My word! What a tragedy,” Rarity bemoaned, “I cannot help but feel sorry for that poor girl.”

“I did promise her she’d get none of that from CHS, but I’m not even sure I would hold myself back.” Sweetie sighed admitting a slight curiosity to see how badly scared Breezy was.

But Rarity shook that off, “I don’t think it’s the scars you need to be worried about, Sweetie Belle.”

“What do you mean?” Sweetie asked.

“It’s rather difficult for me to explain, as this shall have to be something you need find out for yourself. But... are you familiar with the saying: ‘Beauty is only skin deep?’” Rarity asked.

“Yeah why,”

“Trauma works similarly, I suppose. You see, the physical scars aren’t a complete summation of Breezy's condition.” Rarity told her, “Fluttershy explained that to me once when I helped her rescue an abandoned dog.”

Sweetie pondered for a moment. She thought about all the hardships she had once gone through and slowly came to realize how pitiful they were when placed in comparison to Breezy. If nothing else, it gave Sweetie a whole new appreciation of her own life. Then again, it made her feel even more pity for Breezy.

“Okay then, what exactly should I do then?” Sweetie asked.

“What are you planning to do?” Rarity asked in response. Then she paused and looked at Sweetie Belle, “You’re not planning on introducing her to nudism, are you?”

Sweetie shook her head no, “Not unless she wants to. Why would that be a problem?”

“Well, ever since you’ve taken to this new lifestyle, you’ve been a bit…fanatical with your approach. Especially with all these crazy themed parties.” Rarity explained.

Sweetie chuckled, “I guess it would seem that way. But outside of being without clothes there’s really nothing to being a naturist. Those themes were only there to help entertain everyone. Besides, I don’t want everyone in the school to be naked all the time. That would just be silly, like having magical powers.”

“I see your point.” Rarity smiled, “Still what exactly is your plan?”

Sweetie went quiet for a moment as she thought, “I don’t know yet.”

Rarity nodded, “Alright, head on upstairs and get ready. I’ll make dinner in a bit.”

“Can we order out?” Sweetie asked, “I’ve had a hankering for Chicken Nuggets”

“Sure. Are you willing to pay for it?” Rarity asked slyly.

Sweetie rolled her eyes, “Actually, let’s wait on that.” And then she headed upstairs to shower and wash up, leaving a smug faced Rarity to continue the dress.

As she showered, Sweetie thought about Rarity’s question. What really was her plan for Breezy, if she had one altogether? Breezy was a burn victim, shy, and seemingly introverted. While the first part was tragic enough, Sweetie wondered if the other two had come naturally or were willed upon her by the scars she had.

If the former was true then getting through to Breezy was going to be easy. While Sweetie was an out and out extrovert, she did have a few friends who could classify as introverted, Twist being the best example. Becoming friends with introverts called for a more finesse approach, finding common ground to connect and being able to accept that they don’t want to hang out every day of the week.

However if the latter was true then the situation was far, far different. Sweetie Belle had never known great tragedy; the passing of her grandparents may have been the closest she’s had so far. And while she was thankful to not yet know that pain, she was hyper aware of how much pain affects someone. Apple Bloom was probably the best example of that. Yet Apple Bloom was never scarred by a fire, so that fact compounded matters.

What exactly was going to be the approach for Breezy? Surprisingly, the best way to handle that was the way Rarity had originally told her: go slowly. Breezy finding out Sweetie was a nudist was as far as Sweetie was prepared to take things. But there were other ways she could approach this situation.

As she wrapped up her shower, she put her mind towards the one clear area of comparison: Singing. Both were very good singers in their own right, Sweetie holding firm in the soprano range and Breezy a good mezzo. And it seemed both of them had a fondness for plays and musicals. So Sweetie affirmed to herself that she would try to connect to Breezy there.

Upon reaching her room, she found her phone buzzing. One message was left from Button:

Sweetie, got everything set up, you available? It read.

Sweetie beamed as she ran over to her room’s computer and booted it up. Button may have been a world away but that wasn’t going to stop either of them from seeing each other. But as the computer booted up, Sweetie was suddenly struck with a revelation.

She was still nude and about to go on a video chat with her boyfriend. It would be a rather interesting sight for someone who might have been bunking with Button, if one didn't count Rumble. Still, that was a one and fifty chance, a risk she didn’t want to take.

She hastily threw on a t-shirt, sans panties, and powered up the video chat. In no time at all, Button Mash was on her screen looking tired and wearing the valentines themed pajamas Sweetie got him for his birthday.

“Hey Button,” Sweetie smiled.

“Hey,” Button smiled back, “Sorry, it’s taken some time but I had to make sure I had everything.”

Sweetie chuckled, “Oh, don’t worry too much. Are you alright? You look exhausted.”

Button sighed, “It’s very early over here. Remind me next time to do this right after you get home.”

“If that’s the case, I might not be wearing anything.” Sweetie giggled, “I don’t want you to get in trouble.”

Button softly chuckled, “Oh don’t worry Rumble’s bunking with me, so you’ll be fine. Anyway, how have things been since I was away?”

Sweetie explained most of the events of the previous week and a day including Breezy Kite. When she was finished Button sat looking at her quietly.

“I think it’s a good plan at least but do you have an end goal in mind?” Button asked.

“Why is that so important?” Sweetie responded.

“Simple, a game without a reward is just a simulation.” Button smiled.

Understanding his statement, Sweetie simply nodded.

“Well I gotta get to bed, got classes in a bit.” Button sighed.

“Same here,” Sweetie responded, “I miss you.”

“I miss you too. I love you Sweetie, goodnight.” Button smiled.

“Love you too,” Sweetie smiled and closed the browser.