• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 760 Views, 6 Comments

Half-Hoof: Black Forest - Alfoals Trottenbauer



Black Forest, a place Ace knew, or thought he did, collapses on him.

  • ...
 6
 760

VIII - Code Red

Ace galloped through the white corridors, adrenaline overtaking his thoughts. Suddenly, an alarm sounded outside. Red lights pulsated through the halls. An eye-searing white light blinded Ace. He dashed for a window at the end of the hall. A mushroom cloud towered in the distance. A shockwave was racing it's way toward the building. Ace closed his eyes and shielded his face with his hoof as the shockwave overtook the building, ripping walls off the foundation. Ace opened his eyes. He wasn't dead. In fact, he wasn't in the building, either. He was somehow back in the tram he was on many hours ago, though nothing was around it. He was not in the HEMV suit anymore, and nopony was around, aside from a strange pony in a suit.

"Well, Mister Sparks... I see you've... Made it as well. I will give you a choice... Either you... Trot into the portal and work for me, or... You can stay and fight a fight you can never win... It's time to choose."

Ace stared at him.

"Choose now, time... is running out." He smiled, motioning a hoof over to the portal just outside the tram's door.

Ace walked into the portal hesitantly. He was suddenly surrounded by darkness, floating in nothingness.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment