• Published 4th Apr 2017
  • 928 Views, 191 Comments

Space Horse - TheMajorTechie



Gadget has finally completed her portal back to Equestria. Except... that's not where the portal leads.

  • ...
4
 191
 928

Ranell: S.S. SpaceFart setting course!

Alright. So apparently SpaceLiner has a sense of humor. We won the auction last night with a bid of just around $20,000,000, but considering how much funding we're getting to get the portal going correctly, I highly doubt that it'll put that much of a dent in our budget.

And yes, I forgot the fact that we're getting public funding. We already returned all of the donations back to the people who sent them, along with a complimentary "I helped! (kinda)" t-shirt.

So now it boils down to finding someone to man the ship. It's currently set to launch tomorrow, since the original launch date had already been pushed back multiple times by the auction. That means that... well, if we don't find anyone soon enough, it might end up being me that's sent up to rescue Gadget and Delmar. After all, out of all of the scientists in here, I'm the only one who knows how to even remotely pilot anything, even if it's just from a flight simulator that I've played during times of inactivity.

If not, there's at least always the autopilot function to fall back on... so... I hope that we can find someone soon...

One more thing: along with the name, the shuttle itself is actually wrapped in a UV-resistant, heat-resistant layer of Beans&Clouds imagery.

Author's Note:

Beans&Clouds is actually something that currently doesn't turn up anything on Google. :trollestia: