• Published 4th Apr 2017
  • 932 Views, 191 Comments

Space Horse - TheMajorTechie



Gadget has finally completed her portal back to Equestria. Except... that's not where the portal leads.

  • ...
4
 191
 932

Log 4123: It's a good freakin' thing I've got a tablet with a solar charger.

'Cause seriously. I don't like the idea of using a payphone that's been rusting for the past century to try and reach an internal Comm Line back at the lab... or headquarters... or whatever it is that they named it.

Alrighty then... Oh wait. i don't have contacts to anyone else at the lab.

Um...

I probably should've listened to the Comm guidelines for the list of numbers.

At least Ranell probably knows a couple. I hope.


TEXT OBFUSCATED--USER REQUEST
REASON: SENSITIVE DATA


Alrighty then. So from what he's said, we're gonna be back home by the end of the week. The unexpected landing put a massive dent in our budget to pay damage fees to SpaceLiner, (even though it was partially their fault-- you shouldn't have a "Disable Autopilot" button in a place where you can bump it), and now they have to figure out where the heck they can get a small plane or a helicopter. All I know is that we'll be off of here soon. Maybe.

Author's Note:

Considering how the passage of time in this has been tracked by log numbers, even I have no idea what day it is in the story anymore. :rainbowhuh: