• Published 12th Mar 2017
  • 324 Views, 9 Comments

A New Start For Us - TwilightShipper



Me and my best friend die and wake up in the Equestria Girls Universe.

  • ...
 9
 324

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

School had just ended and all the kids and teens were ready for winter break. Even though it was winter it still felt like summer to us. That’s how it is in Florida. Two best friends, Me (Tia) and Em were walking home from Miami Junior High. Our real names are Tiana and Emily, but we preferred the nicknames more. I am the type of girl who is smart but doesn’t look it. I always wear a pink and white striped hoodie, jeans and pink sneakers. My hair is dark brown and short. Em is the opposite. She looks smart but isn’t always the brightest. She has braces, and wears a pink shirt, a purple skirt with matching suspenders, purple high tops, and has long, light brown hair The only reason we became friends is because of our disabilities. I’m mute and she is half-deaf. It happened when I was born. My vocal cords snapped, leaving me mute for life. I don’t really know Em’s story though. She never told me.

“So, how about we kick off this break at my house with a sleepover?” Em asked me. “We could watch holiday movies and make gingerbread people.”

“That sounds awesome, Em. What are we waiting for then? Let’s go party.” I replied using sign language. I then started to run across the road to get to Em’s house. Em was right behind me. Neither one of us realize the mistake we made. Just as we made it halfway across, a car comes by and hits us. Both of us went down. Neither of us could move. This is the end. Just as we were about to let out our last breaths, Em muttered one last thing:

“Together...forever,” then we both went lifeless. Suddenly there was a bright light. And both of us woke up. Em was the first to say anything. “Tia. Are you okay?” she asked not noticing her higher voice.

“What's wrong with your voice?” I tried to ask her back. “Hey, what happened?” I signed. The two of us then looked at our bodies. They looked smaller than before, they were also...colorful. I am yellowish-orange, With pink and purple hair. Em is light grey with mint green and blue hair. Both of us had on the same outfits as before as well. We didn’t look twelve anymore. We looked just like how we did when we were two. Fear showed on my face. Em noticed it.

“What. What’s wrong?” Em asked.

“I think I know what happened to us. I think were little kids again.” I explained in sign language.

“But that doesn’t explain why we are colorful.” she said looking down at her own light gray hands. Then she looked back at me.

I rolled my eyes. It was the most obvious thing ever. “Remember when we watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And in a few movies Twilight Sparkle goes through the mirror to the human world.”

“Yeah I remember but what does that have to do wi-” As if a switch went off, she got it. “Do you think it turned us into the Equestria Girls versions of our OC pony characters, Art Rose and Dazzling Mint?”

“I’m pretty sure. We look just like them, just human form.”

“But why are we little kids?”

“It’s another chance at life. Maybe we’ll meet the Humane 7.”

“Humane 7?”

I rolled my eyes again. “Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Sunset Shimmer.”

“I’m impressed that you remember all of them,” Em said in shock.

“Why thank you. But I think we better find someone to help us.” I signed to her, looking at the high school in front of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV~

The Rainbooms just got done band rehearsals. “That was awesome!” Rainbow said still transformed from the magic.

“I know. How about we get some milkshakes!” Pinkie said in her bubbly voice. “I’m always ready for some.”

“Sure, I’ll come.” Sunset said. “Anybody else?”

“I’ll come.” Fluttershy said softly.

“Sorry, but I am not done on my latest fashions, darlings.” Rarity said, looking at her sketch book.

“I have to help out Mac on the farm.” Applejack added, packing her backpack.

“And as much as I’d love to. I can’t, I have soccer practice,” Rainbow said.

“Well, I guess it’s just me, Sunset, and Flutters. See ya later girls.” Pinkie said as her, Fluttershy and Sunset walked out the music room. They started walking out the building to the parking lot to ride with Pinkie in her car. Pinkie noticed something from the corner of her eye; two little girls by the Wondercolts statue. “Hey Sunset and Flutters,” Pinkie said getting their attention, “Lookie over there.” She pointed over to the two of us. Sunset’s and Fluttershy’s gaze followed where Pinkie was pointing at. They notice them as well. They all looked at each other before going over to the toddlers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Person POV

Me and Em (or should I say me and Dazzling Mint) saw the teens coming to us. I had a major fan girl moment and squealed, internally of course. I was still mute after all. The three teens soon reached us. Fluttershy came the closest to us and said, “Are you two girls alright?”

“Yes,” Em answered. I nodded my head that was buzzing with excitement, over seeing some of the characters.

“Are you two alone?” Sunset asked. We both nodded. “Are you sisters?” We shook our heads ‘no’ this time. I couldn’t resist the urge anymore and held my arms out towards Sunset, my favorite out of the Humane 7. Sunset hesitated for a moment before picking me up. I automatically cuddled up against Sunset.

“What are your names?” Pinkie asked us.

“I’m Dazzling Mint, and she is Art Rose,” Em answered for the both of us.

I still cuddled Sunset. I had to be the luckiest pegasister in the world right now. I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. Em soon followed.

“It looks like some little girls need some naps,” Pinkie said picking up Em and cradling her. “Why don’t we head back to my place and put these two down for a nap?” Pinkie suggested.

“That’s a great idea, Pinkie,” Fluttershy replied. “But how are we going to take them there? We don’t have any car seats for them.”

“There are some in my trunk,” Pinkie said walking to her car.

Sunset looked at Pinkie, “Why do you have car seats in your car?” she asked.

“Because I babysit the cake twins every now and again. So i bought some car seats for car rides to the playground.” Pinkie answered. “Flutters could you hold Dazzling for a sec?”

“Sure, no problem Pinkie.” Fluttershy took Em from Pinkie. Pinkie then took out the car seats out of the trunk and put them in the back seats. Sunset and Fluttershy put me and Em down into the car seats and fastened us in. I was on the edge of staying awake and falling asleep. Sleep won and I fell asleep as soon as I was put in the car seat. ‘Stupid two-year old body needing sleep’ I thought to myself, as I drifted off to the world of dreams.

Author's Note:

Don't hate on my grammar if there are mistakes. I don't have an editor.
Hope you like the story so far. It's my first one for this site. Please give me constructive criticism and do not be mean.

~TwilightShipper

Comments ( 5 )

Please like, comment, and follow. That would mean a lot to me. :twilightsmile:

8019200
You are making me blush. :twilightblush:
Stop it. (not really).

Hi! I'm Em's little sis! I hear Em talking about you all the time ! I LOVE your story!:twilightsmile:

JackRipper
Moderator

Just as a heads up, there's a grammar error in the short description:

Me and my best friend die and wake up in the Equestria Girls Universe.

* It should be "My best friend and I"

Also, as a general rule of thumb, listing out what someone looks like is a symptom of weak prose, so be weary of that. :twilightsmile:

Also, have an upvote. :scootangel:

“So, how about we kick off this break at my house with a sleepover?” Em asked me. “We could watch holiday movies and make gingerbread people.”

This sound like me....

Idk why I am reading this right now....

Login or register to comment