• Published 18th May 2017
  • 2,967 Views, 248 Comments

Shining Lucky Stars - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



9 heros chosen by the stars to start a rebelion to stop the Jark Matter Shogunate from not only conquering Earth but also the univers

  • ...
9
 248
 2,967

Space 12: Enter the Draco

The purple Kyuranger spun his cane in the air before striking a pose. "Draco Violet!" the ranger announced.

"The old man is a Kyuranger!?" Aria said in surprise.

"I guess he is," Flash responded. "There is a ton about him we don't know about."

Draco Violet spun his cane so he was holding it by the head before charging at the assassins. The ranger swung the cane like a sword at Ikagen but he blocked it with his axe. Violet pushed forward to break away before swinging his cane to attack, but Ikagen jumped back, only causing minor damage. "I was wondering if we'd see you in combat again, Shou Ronbou," Ikagen said.

"Jelly brain, you were weak the first time we fought and you’re just as weak now," Madakko added. She ran at the ranger to attack with her Morning Star. The ranger grabbed both ends of the cane to block the attack. "Just how long do you think you'll last?" Madakko asked.

"Come on guys, we need to help Shou," Flash said as he and the Rangers stood up.

"No!" Violet yelled as he threw Madakko to the side. Soon sparks started to come off the head of the cane. "As your commander I order you to get Comet and Ditzy and get out of here," he yelled.

The four were surprised by Violet's order but followed and ran up to their chained-up comrades. They used their blasters to break their chains and made sure they were ok. "Don't worry guys, we'll get you out of here," Bulk said as he stood up Comet. He then turned to Flash, who pushed the Kyutama on his blaster to the side.

"SAI ZA GO!"

"Oh no you don't," Madakko said as a tendril of her hair extended at the Rangers. The tendril wrapped around Sweet Leaf's body and pulled her towards assassins, causing her sun hat to fly off. Before the other rangers could stop the alien, the Leo Voyager flew in to take them away.

"No, Sweet Leaf!" Violet yelled as the assassins presented their hostage to the ranger. Violet tried to run towards the two for an attack but sparks started to come off his body, forcing him to the ground. "Not now," he mumbled as he used his cane to hold himself up.

"We weren't going to leave this fight empty handed. Even one Kyuranger in chains is good enough to present to Don Armage," Ikagen said. Violet tried to get up, but the sparks only got worse. Madakko released a thick cloud of ink from her gas mask to cover their escape.

Once the two were gone the ranger transformed back to normal. In his frustration, the dragon slammed his fist onto the ground. Sweet Leaf's sun hat was blown along the ground by the wind before it stopped before Shou. "Dang you," he said as he picked up the hat.


On the ORION the Rangers were tending to their wounds, though not as effectively as if Sweet Leaf were with them. Flash was depressed over the fact that his teammate was captured. Comet was surprised to hear that Shou was a Kyuranger. And Aria, well Aria was mad at Bulk. "You meathead, we all agreed to keep this Kyuranger thing a secret," Aria said as she chewed out Bulk.

"I couldn't help it," Bulk defended. "But I'm willing to bet that Shady will be a great help,"

"Yes, that's what this team needed. Some cry baby that will just get in the way. We'll really have Jark Matter on the ropes now," Aria said with her arms crossed.

"Come on guys, Having another teammate would be great," Bulk said as he turned to the others.

"Actually I'm going to need to side with Aria on this. The stuff we get into is too dangerous to bring a kid in," Flash said as he stood up. "This is Shou's call. If he says Shady can't be a Kyuranger, you can't argue about it."

As if on cue the side door opened to allow Shou and Shady to enter the bridge. "Please please please please please can I be a Kyuranger?" Shady pleaded.

"For the fifth time I can't put you in danger," Shou said.

"But if you can be a Kyuranger why can't I?" Shady pointed out.

Shou let out a sigh before he held up his fist. "Fine, but only if you can defeat me," Shou said.

"Alright, if you say so," Shady said as he made a fist as well and rolled up his sleeve.

"Once, twice, shoot!" the two yelled as they threw their fist forward in a game of rock, paper, scissors. Shady threw paper, but Shou won throwing scissors.

"Dang it," Shady said.

"Haha don't feel bad, It's not easy to get the better of me," Shou said as he made his way over to his chair.

Soon all eyes were on the dragon. "Shou why didn't you tell us you were a Kyuranger?" Ditzy asked, breaking the silence.

Shou let out a sigh as he saw the teens looking at him. "Well I didn't tell you because I'm not really a savior of the universe."

"What do you mean "not really'" Comet asked.

"Well if I'm going to tell you, then we should start from the beginning," Shou started. "It was many years ago. The rebellion was in danger of being defeated. We were in a scramble to find the Kyutama that allow you all to be Kyurangers. When hope was almost lost we were able to find a way to fight back."

"By becoming a Kyuranger," Flash said.

"Not exactly," Shou said as he showed his Kyutama. "The Kyutama you use to transform can be called Change Kyutama, all the others are Skill Kyutama. There are only nine Change Kyutama so there can only be nine Kyurangers. The Ryutsueder is able to force the transformation from the Draco Kyutama. But this power is not perfect. I can only maintain the ranger form for a few minutes and it puts a tremendous strain on my body," he explained.

"That's unfortunate; we could use your help in saving Sweet Leaf," Ditzy said.

"You’re not going to rescue Sweet Leaf," Shou said. Everyone's expression turned to him in surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Bulk asked.

"Sweet Leaf is in trouble, we're not just going to abandoned her," Flash followed.

Shou stood up as he look at each of the Kyurangers. "Don't get the wrong idea, I won't just abandon her. But I allowed her to disobeyed my orders by abandoning the mission. As her commander I'm the one responsible for her actions."

"But you don't have to do this alone. We can..." Flash started before Shou turned to him and the teen went quiet.

"Flash, as this team's leader I'm going to teach you this lesson before you learn it the hard way. One act of insubordination can cause the whole team to fall apart. When that happens the leader needs to take responsibility and make things right," Shou said before he turned towards the door.

Flash wanted to talk back but he knew deep down that Shou was right. Even though he agreed with the commander though, something felt off. There was sadness in his voice as he spoke. "Shou, when you say "learn the hard way," are you saying something happened to you?" Flash asked.

Shou was silent for a moment as he looked over everyone in the room. "Something happened many years ago. I was with Supreme Commander Big Bear," Shou said in a somber tone.

"Supreme Commander? Does that mean we work under him?" Comet asked.

"Big Bear isn't with us anymore," Shou said as he let out a sigh. "I might as well tell you the entire story. Maybe it will teach you what I'm trying to say."


many years ago

In deep space, a rebellion starship was under attack by Jark Matter forces. Running through the corridors of the ship was a young Shou Ronbou. unlike how he normally dressed, this Shou Ronbou was wearing a black uniform with a matching jacket and a purple scarf around his neck. as he turned the corner he saw his fellow soldiers wearing the same uniform being attacked by a group of Indavers. "Don't worry, I'm here now," Shou said as he pulled the Draco Kyutama and placed it into the Ryutsueder.

"SAI ZA CHANGE"

"Wish Upon a Star!" Shou yelled as he ran through the dragon constellation construct and transformed into Draco Violet. Using his cane he knocked back the Jark Matter goons. It wasn't long before Violet's fellow soldiers were able to escape. Once everyone had evacuated the ranger turned to make sure no one was left behind, only to be met with laser blasts. Violet his as ground and was knocked out of his transformation.

"Well if it isn't the savior of the universe," Ikagen said as he and Madakko walked towards the young Shou.

"Assassins, how many of my comrades must fall for you to be happy?" Shou asked as he slowly got up. Sparks were coming off of his body.

"As many as Don Armage wishes," Ikagen said as he aimed his rifle. "and I'm sure he wouldn't have any problems with us ending you as well."

Once Shou was back on his feet he held his Ryutsueder forward. "You won’t be ending me or anyone else. This is where your reign of death and destruction ends!" he announced as he closed the dragon's jaw on the cane. "Wish Upon a star!" Shou announced, but before he transformed he felt someone grab his shoulder.

"Wait Shou!" a deep voice said, causing the young dragon to turn around and see a tall bear-like alien with light blue fur. The bear was wearing a long jacket just like the one the dragon would wear in the future. The two assassins saw this opening and fired at them, causing Big Bear to pull the young dragon into cover. "You can't fight them. We need to escape with the others."

"Commander Big Bear, I know I can take them," Shou said.

Big Bear looked at his subordinate with disapproval. "Shou, ever since you got this power you have done great things for the rebellion. You've also grown overconfident and careless in your battles. You can't fight such strong enemies on your own. We are retreating, that's an order," the commander demanded.

Shou poked out his head to see the two assassins coming closer before turning back to his commander. "But Big Bear, I know I can beat them. if Jark Matter's greatest assassins were defeated, that would be a huge victory for the rebellion," Shou insisted.

"My orders are final," Big Bear said.

"I know I can stop them," Shou said, ignoring Big Bear's words as he ran into the open. "Wish Upon a Star!" he yelled as he transformed into Draco Violet.

"It’s nice to see a target with a death wish," Ikagen said as he and Madakko fired at the ranger.

Violet used his cane to block the attacks before he was close enough to swing at Ikagen, only to miss. Ikagen responded to this by performing a kick and pushing the ranger towards Madakko who was holding out her morning star. The ranger was hit in the back by the spike ball, which gave Ikagen the opening to perform a slash with his axe. The ranger fell to the ground like before, his transformation undone with even more damage than before.

"Pathetic jelly brain," Madakko said as she and Ikagen stood over Shou with their blasters pointed at his face. However before the assassins could pull the triggers the two were tackled. Everyone was surprised to see Big Bear running into action.

"Big Bear..." Shou started as he saw his commander wrestle with the two Jark Matter assassins.

"I said run!" Big Bear yelled. "I'll hold them off so you can escape."

"But they’re too strong," Shou replied.

"I am your leader and a leader's job is to be responsible for his subordinates." Big Bear explained as he put Ikagen and Madakko into a headlock. In his hand was what looked to be a small explosive. "And part of that responsibility is to make sure they are able to see another day."

"What are you doing, jelly brain!?" Madakko yelled.

"Big Bear, no!" Shou yelled.

"This may not stop them, but it will be enough to let you escape. Don't let it be in vain," Big Bear said as he pressed the button on the explosive. Immediately after the corridor was filled with fire as Shou watched his commander’s final moment.


"I managed to escape but Big Bear gave his life for me to do so," Shou explained as he looked to the ground. "Not wanting his life to be given in vain, I worked heard to rise in the ranks to become the commander you see today. and now it’s my turn to do the same for my subordinates."

"Shou, you don't need to face such danger on your own," Ditzy said.

"Yeah, if you mess with one Kyuranger, you mess with all of them," Flash followed.

"I can't let you go!" Shou yelled at the teens. The room was silent as Shou turned towards the door. "I can't let you all keep fighting a war you never asked to be a part of."

"W-what do you mean?" Flash asked.

"You’re all so young. you have all your lives ahead of you. I don't want you to be mixed up in a war you didn't even know about since a few months ago. Ikagen and Madakko are as strong as they come and I fear what might happen to you," Shou explained. Before any of the rangers could say a word the commander walked through the door and exited the bridge. The team didn't know what to do with what their commander had just told them.


"Well things could have been a lot worse," Libra Gold said as the sound of moving rocks filled the air.

"I don't see how things can be worse than being trapped in a cave," Silver followed.

"Well we could be in a situation where we would need to cut one of our arms off," Gold replied. Soon the whole opening the rangers found themselves in was illuminated thanks to Orange finding his flashlight. The rangers didn't look injured, just ruffed up.

"So does you expertness say what we should do to get out?" Silver asked.

"My, don't we get catty when stressed," Gold said with a chuckle.

Despite having her face covered with her helmet, the silver ranger was clearly not amused with that comment and the gold ranger knew it. "Focus" was all she said.

"Alright alright, just let me think," Gold said as he began to observe his surroundings to think of a plan. However his train of thought was interrupted as the sensors in his helmet going off. "I think I just found what we're looking for."

"A way out?" Silver asked.

"No, the Pyxis Kyutama. It’s in a chamber not to far below us," Gold explained as he looked downward.

"That's great, now how are we going to get it?" Silver asked.

"That is a good question. Maybe if we use our weapons in small bursts we can..." Gold started before he was interrupted.

"SAI ZA GO!"

Silver and Gold turned to Orange, who had just activated his blaster. "Or we could just use the digging function on the Scorpius Voyager," Silver said.

“Good thinking mate,” Gold said with a thumbs up.

The orange ranger pulled the trigger on his blaster to incase the three inside of a giant Kyutama. Once inside, the collapsed cave around the Kyutama began to rumble as the Scorpius Voyager broke through rocks with its claws. Once the Kyutama docked into the Voyager the scorpion shaped ship began digging again. After a few moments the Voyager managed to break through the rocks and drop into the open chamber.

When the three rangers exited the ship they took note of the cavern. "Alright Time Turner, where's the Kyutama?" Silver asked.

"I'm searching, I'm searching," Gold said as he turned on his helmet sensors. Soon his head tilted up to see a yellow Kyutama held within the rocks of the ceiling. He called the others over to see what he had found.

"So, how are we going to get it down?" Orange asked. This caused Silver and Gold to look at each other not knowing how to answer his question.


With the attack on the town, most of the citizens were keeping safe and staying indoors. this made it easy for the dragon alien to make his way to the Jark Matter assassins’ hideout. It looked like an office building with all of the occupants forced out. Shou let out a deep breath as he mentally prepared himself for this rescue.

Once he took his first step a voice stopped him in his tracks. "Hey Shou, wait!" Flash yelled as he ran up to his commander.

"Flash, I ordered you to not get involved," Shou said as he gave Flash a disapproving look.

"I know. I get that you’re our leader and you’re responsible for us, but you don't have to do it on your own. The Kyurangers are a team and being a team means not fighting alone," Flash said.

Shou was silent for a moment as he thought about Flash's words. Without a word he raised his fist up. "Just like with Shady. If you win I'll let you come with me. Let me see your resolve to save your friend," Shou said.

Flash nodded at Shou as he raised his fist as well. "If that's what it takes to save my friend then i'll do it," the teen said as he prepared to play.

"Once... twice... SHOOT!!!" the two yelled as they threw out their hands. Flash threw paper while Shou threw rock. Flash had a big grin on his face from his victory.

"Hehe looks like I'm coming with.--uff!" Before Flash could finish his thought, Shou punched his abdomen and knocked the air out of him. The young man fell to ground realizing what had just happened.

"I'm sorry Flash, but I can't allow anyone I care about to face off against the assassins," Shou said as he turned around and walked towards the building.

The only thing Flash could do was to just sit on the side of the road and recover. As he tried to stand back up he spotted a familiar purple furred dog. "Hey Spike, what are you doing here?" Flash asked.

Spike was just as surprised to see Flash. "Oh hey Flash. Just going on my normal strolled around town," Spike answered.

"Where's Twilight?" Flash followed.

"Don't know. probably running errands or something. When nothing is really going on she lets me go out on my own," the dog said. "what are you doing here?"

"I was trying to stop a friend from doing something stupid but he ended up sucker-punching me," Flash said as he finally got to his feet. "By the way, you probably shouldn't be here. I heard there were some monsters around here."

"What about you?" Spike asked.

"Don't worry Spike, I'm leaving. It looks like it's going to take more then just me to help out my friend anyway," Flash said as he started to walk away. "Stay safe little guy," was the last thing he said to Spike.


When Shou entered the building a group of Indavers were waiting for him. "It would be best not to underestimate me," Shou said as the Indavers wasted no time to go on the offensive. One of the soldiers swung its dagger, but Shou used his cane to knock it away before pushing him back. Another soldier came in from the side but Shou knocked him to the ground with one swing. The last of the Indavers tried to sneak up on the dragon from behind, but Shou quickly pulled out a Kyu Shot from his jacket and fired several bolts of energy at the goon. However, when he turned around he saw more of the Jark Matter foot soldiers waiting for him.

"If you are trying to get me to transform before I get to Ikagen and Madakko, you are sorely mistaken," Shou announced as he charged into the soldiers. Using all of his strength, the commander fought through the hordes of enemy soldiers till he eventually found a chained-up Sweet Leaf in the middle of the room.

Using his Kyu Shot, Shou shot at the two soldiers guarding her and broke her chains before running to her. "Shou?" Sweet Leaf asked as she started to come to. "W-where are the others?"

"It's just me," Shou answered as he helped Sweet Leaf up.

Out of nowhere the two were attacked by Madakko with her morning-star. "I knew you'd come, jelly brain," Madakko said as she tried her attack again. The two got out of the way before shooting at her with their blasters to mask their escape. They ran as fast as they could out of the building.

Once they both got outside they were met with Ikagen waiting for them. "How pathetic can you be, Shou Ronbou? I was hoping you would give me a challenge after all the years you avoided us," Ikagen said as he pointed his axe at the Kyurangers.

"Sweet Leaf, run now!" Shou said as he pushed the teen away. Madakko and Ikagen charged at Shou from both sides as he placed the Draco Kyutama into his cane.

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

"Wish Upon a Star!" Shou yelled as he transformed into Draco Violet. He held up is cane and was able to block the two's attacks. The Violet Ranger managed to break away from the two assassins before performing a slash that managed to knock the two back. It didn't take long for the two aliens to recover as they went right back onto the attack with sparks starting to appear on the ranger's body.

"Shou, I know you told us not the fight these two, but you shouldn't fight alone," Sweet Leaf said as she pulled out her Kyutama and placed it into her blaster.

"CHAMELEON KYUTAMA!"

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

"Star change!" Sweet Leaf yelled as she started to run towards the fight. Ikagen and Madakko opened fire on Draco Violet, but Sweet leaf got between them. Pulling the trigger the construct of the Chameleon constellation appeared to block the blasts. Sweet Leaf then ran through the construct to transform into Chameleon Green with Rapier in hand. She performed a slash that managed to hit Madakko, but the red alien retaliated with her blaster. That hit the weakened green ranger and pushed her to the ground.

"No!" the violet ranger said before doubling over in pain. The sparking got more intense before the transformation canceled out. Shou ran to the downed Chameleon Green. "Why did you fight? I told you to run," Shou said as he elevated her head.

"What kind of savior would I be if I couldn't defend my commander?" Green replied.

"That's touching, but I think it's time we end you both," Ikagen said as he and Madakko pointed their blasters at the two. "Goodbye Kyurangers," he said as they were about to pull the triggers. However the execution was cut shout when the assassins were hit with multi-colored orbs of energy.

Shou and Green turned to see the Red, Blue, Pink, Black, and Yellow rangers running up and getting between the two. "Flash, what are you doing here? I..." Shou said before getting cut off.

"Save it," Red said as he glanced back at Shou. "We all know we’re disobeying orders, but defending our friends are worth whatever punishment you give us."

"Your friends?" Shou asked as he looked at everyone.

"We're more than just soldiers fighting a war," Blue started.

"We're all friends, and that means sometimes ya need to go against your friend’s wishes to make sure they don't do anything stupid," Black followed.

"We know what happened with Big Bear was painful for you. And you’re right: as our leader you need to be responsible for us. But making things right isn't a responsibility you need to take on alone," Pink finished before pulling out Sweet Leaf's sunhat. "Here, you left this behind," she said before returning the hat to the owner.

"Thanks," Green said as she tried to pick herself up.

"You all were willing to risk putting our whole organization in danger just to save your comrades?" Shou asked as he picked himself up with his cane. Everyone, even Yellow nodded in agreement. "Hehehe, very well we'll discuss your punishment once you win this battle."

"Hey, you’re fighting with us," Black said.

"But I’m not a kyuranger. There are only nine kyutama that can be used to transform." Shou said.

"That's right, he's just a coward..." Madakko started before she was hit with a yellow orb of energy.

"Shut-up, we're having a moment," Yellow said as she turned back to the others.

"Actually I think I can fix that," Blue said as he held up his kyutama. "After seeing how Flash defeated Arabus we learned that the kyutama can communicate with one another and can combine their powers. Using some of Time Turner's notes I think we can use the same principle to give your Draco Kyutama the power it needs to be like the other Change Kyutama. We all need to focus all of our kyutama's energy into the Draco Kyutama," Comet explained. Everyone looked at each other for a moment before everyone held their kyutama close together.

"That's real sweet, but you will never succeed!" Ikagen yelled as he fired several shots at the rangers. Before the attack hit, a huge burst of energy from the rangers deflected the shots.


On Planet Magnetix, the Orange, Gold and Silver rangers were mere inches from getting the Pyxis Kyutama. Silver was standing on Gold's shoulder and he was on Orange's shoulder. The human tower were inches from achieving their goal, but their kyutama started to glow out of nowhere. The Gold ranger was so distracted by the event that he lost his balance and he caused everyone else to fall.

"My bad everyone," Gold said before the three kyutama they had started to produce beams of light that seemed to shoot right through to the surface.


The sky turned black as the light each kyutama gave off began to mix together. From the light, a giant construct of a serpent-like dragon with a golden horned helmet appeared and flew through the sky. The dragon soon looked down on the rangers before speaking. "Shou Ronbou," the dragon said. "The universe's saviors have seen you fit to fight alongside them. They are willing to share their power with you to fulfill this wish."

"Very well, I accept this power to fight for the universes freedom," Shou yelled as he held up the Draco Kyutama. The dragon nodded before flying towards the commander. The dragon construct was soon absorbed into the kyutama with a blinding light. When the light died down, everyone saw that the Draco Kyutama had gone from its pearliest white to a deep violet color. "This power. I can feel it, it's the same power I see you all use all the time," Shou said.

"Well quit standing around, we got butts to kick," Yellow said.

"You are right, this has been a long time coming," Shou said as he spun the top layer of the kyutama to form the image of a dragon. He opened the dragon head on his cane and placed the Kytama into the dragon's mouth before closing it.

"DRACO KYUTAMA!"

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

"Eye of the Dragon!" he yelled as he held up his cane before slamming it on the ground. The dragon construct appeared and passed over Shou, transforming him into his ranger suit but with major modifications. The suit now sported long court tails coming off the back and the gem on the center was now violet like the rest of the suit. "I no longer fight alone. I will fight with my friend as the tenth Kyuranger."

Red walked up to violet ranger and patted him on the shoulder. "Well said, Commander," the red ranger said.

“The Super Star," Red yelled as he gave his thumbs up pose. "Leo Red!"

"The Beast Star," Blue said as she swung his arms through the air. "Lupus Blue!"

"The Ring Star," Black said as he pounded his fists together and raised them to the sky. "Taurus Black, YEAH!"

"The Stealth Star," Green yelled as she took a fighting stance. "Chameleon Green!"

"The Speed Star," the pink ranger said as she threw her arms back as if she was flying. "Aquila Pink!"

"The Blade Star!" Yellow said as she cut through the air with her arms. "Dorado Yellow!"

"The Dragon Ma-Star!" the violet ranger said as he spun his cane in the air before striking a pose. "Draco Commander!"

"We are the universe's saviors," Draco Commander announced as he drew a circle in the air.

"Uchuu Sentai…"

"Kyuranger!" everyone followed as they performed a group pose.

"Alright Let's Rocket, everyone!" Red said. He and Draco exchanged nods as the commanders ran towards the assassins. The other rangers tried to follow with weapons in head but they were interrupted by enemy fire. The six turned to see two monsters walking up to them. They both looked looked like Tsuyoindavers with one having horns on his head and the other having spiked armor.

" I am Metchatsuyoindaver," the monster with horns announced.

"And I'm Mutchatsuyoindaver," The other one followed. "We have been ordered to assist the assassins," he continued as they prepared their clubs for battle.

"More Jark Matter creeps are the last thing we needed," Blue said.

"I think Shou would be fine on his own," Red followed. They all nodded in agreement as they ran into battle.


The three combatants’ fight lead them to the building's parking grounds. Ikagen, Madakko and Draco Commander all slashed weapons as they fought. "It will take more the a simple costume change to stop us," Ikagen said.

The violet ranger pushed back at the two before performing a slash with the head of his cane.

"As you can see, this is no mere wardrobe change," Draco Commander boasted.

"That trench coat hasn’t changed the fact that you’re still the same weakling we fought before," Madakko said as she and Ikagen aimed their blasters and fired.

"You have never been so wrong," Draco said as he flipped out the handle on his cane and transformed it into a rifle. The Commander then took aim and fired four shouts. Two deflected the shots that the assassins fired and the rest hit the assassins. "I have become stronger then I was only a moment ago," he said as he continued to shoot his rifle.


Blue and Pink fired their blasters at the horned monster, distracting him so Red could strike with his sword. The horned monster tried to return the attack but Blue caught it with his claw. This got the ranger close enough so that he could deliver a bombardment of blue energy orbs point blank. When he was knocked back Pink aimed with her Kyu Shot and fired a shot right into the head.

The spiky monster swung his club at Green an Yellow, but they blocked it by putting their saber and dagger in an X formation. When they pushed back, the two girls got into position to hold the monster's arms. Once he was restrained Black came in with his Axe to perform a vertical slash right down the middle.


Draco Commander spun around to avoid the blasts from Madakko. "You’re nothing but a jelly brain," Madakko yelled as she rushed at the ranger with her morning star. The violet ranger folded his rifle's handle back up as he used the head of the cane to block each swing Madakko made. "Jellybrain! Jellybrain! Jellybrain! Jellybrain!" the assassin repeated in-between swings.

"Sorry to say this, but you have become too reliant on brute force," the Commander said as he used his cane to put Madakko into a headlock. Unknown to both of them, Ikagen was hiding behind one of the pillars in the parking garage. He tried to take aim with his rifle but the ranger, and to a lesser extent Madakko, weren't making it easy. This delay in fire worked to Draco Commander's advantage as he folded out his rifle's handle and aimed the barrel at the blue alien while still restraining Madakko. Not seeing what the ranger had planned, the assassin was caught off guard when he finally opened fire.

With one of the enemies down, Draco Commander then released Madakko before kicking her to the ground. "No, please stop," Madakko begged all of a sudden.

"What happen to that fire you had before; did it really burn that quickly?" the ranger asked as he took aim. "Or are you just waiting for my time to run out?"

Now Madakko was surprised by the ranger. Was it really that obvious what she was doing?

"I will admit it wasn't a bad plan. Waiting for the point where I would be at my weakest. Unfortunately I no longer have a time limit," the ranger said as he spun around to show off his new transformation once again.

"Shut up you jelly brain. For the glory of Jark Matter I will destroy you," Madakko said as she stood up. Soon all of the yellow spheres on her body began to glow. They all shot off her body and flew right towards the ranger.

The commander spun his cane to deflect the oncoming projectiles that only caused explosions behind him. Once the attack passed, the ranger charged forward to perform a slash with his cane which was blocked by Madakko's morning star.


The other rangers' fight moved outside with the two monsters quickly getting cornered. Red, Blue, and Black approached the two monsters from the front while the girls snuck up from behind. With rangers at both sides there was very little the slightly higher-ranked Tsuyoindavers could do. "I almost feel sorry if you two were the only ones those assassins could call on for help," Red said as the six pushed their Kyutama back twice.

"GALAXY!"

Energy started to charge at the ends of there blasters as they all held the grips of their Saiza Blasters. "Shooting Star Crush!" everyone cried as they pulled the trigger. The colored orbs flew through the air before the monsters were sandwiched between the attack.

"it was an honor to fight with you, Metchatsuyoindaver," Mutchatsuyoindaver weeped.

"Same here Mutchatsuyoindaver," Metchatsuyoindaver added as the two saw their doom flying right at them. The attack hit and the two were engulfed in an explosion.

The rangers let out a cheer over there victory. "Haha, I almost feel sorry for beating them so easily," Pink said as she high-fived Red.

"I feel more bad for Shou," Blue said as he looked at the others. "While we were ganging up on mini-bosses, he was squaring off against two big bosses all on his own."

This observation got the rangers worried. They all started to run to give their commander the help he may have needed. However, before the rangers took their first step, Madakko was smashed right through a nearby wall. Draco Commander walked through the hole the assassin made, ignoring the other rangers and only focusing on the enemy that was in the process of picking herself up. "This is for all the lives you have taken, including Big Bear," the ranger proclaimed as he changed his cane into its rifle mode. He then opened and closed the dragon head twice, causing the Kyutama to glow with energy.

"GALAXY!"

The violet ranger took aim at the still recovering Madakko. "Dragon Impact!" Draco Commander yelled as he pulled the trigger . A large construct of the serpent-like dragon flew out of the barrel of the rifle and right towards the assassin.

The mass of energy caused Madakko damage as it passed through her. "No, I can't be defeated by a jelly brain like you!" she cried as she exploded.

"Ya did it Shou!" Pink cheered.

"YEAH!" Black followed.

"What you did was incredible," Red said.

"Thanks, But it was all of you who were able to make this possible," Draco Commander said as he looked to the other rangers. "But this won't be over till we defeat Ikagen as well."

"AH-CHOO!!!" a sneeze stole everyone's attention. Everyone saw Ikagen enter the battlefield, rubbing what would be his nose on his crystal skull face. "Is it me you were all talking about?" he asked in a coy manner.

"Yeah, we were just discussing the best way to have you reunited with your friend," Red threatened as he pointed with his sword.

"Oh as much as I would love to show how weak you are, you have much bigger problems to worry about," Ikagen said as he snapped his fingers. All of a sudden a large cloud of purple smoke appeared behind the rangers. Through the smoke, Metchatsuyoindaver and Mutchatsuyoindaver grew to giant size. With the rangers distracted by the giant monsters, Ikagen was free to grab what looked like a signed piece of Madakko's tendril from off of the ground. Once he placed the remains into is jacket, he slipped away.

The ranger turned to see that Ikagen had gotten away. "Hey, he's getting away!" Yellow pointed out.

"I'll go after him," Green said as she started to run after him. She didn't get far before she eventually collapsed on the ground and transformed back..

"It's okay Sweet Leaf, that guy is after us. He has no interest in hurting anyone else," Red said as he helped Sweet leaf up. "You’ve already done more than enough helping us in the fight. Just stay here while we take care of the big goons."

"Oh I almost forgot," Pink said as she came up to her friend. She pulled out the sun hat Sweet Leaf lost when she got captured. "I was keeping it safe for you."

"Thanks," Sweet Leaf said as she took the hat.

"I'll keep her safe," Draco Commander said. The rest of the rangers nodded as they pushed their Kyutama to the side to summon their Voyagers. In no time the Leo, Lupus, Taurus, Aquila, and Dorado Voyagers flew through the sky. The five rangers each were soon encased in giant kyutama before docking into their ships. In an instant the Blue and Black ships formed the legs and Pink and Yellow formed the arms of the giant robot.

"KYUREN-OH!!!"

The giant robot stepped forward to attack the horned monster with its sword arm, causing the monster to stumble back. The five pilots were so focused on that monster that they didn't see the other one come from behind and hit them with his club. Kyuren-Oh tried to retaliate with the eagle arm, but the attack left them wide open for the horned monster to launch fireballs at them.

"These guys are double-teaming us," Black said.

"These guys are stronger than normal Tsuyoindavers. We never had to fight two of them at this size," Red said. Kyuren-Oh swung its arm again but it missed, allowing the two to perform simultaneous hits.

“They need my help,” Sweet Leaf said as she saw her friends get attacked. She tried to stand up but the teen was still weak.

“Don’t overexert yourself,” Draco Commander said.

“But those monsters are too much for them and you don’t have a Voyager,” Sweet Leaf pointed out.

“Maybe I do,” the Violet ranger said as he looked at his cane. He opened and closed the the dragon head on his weapon.

“SAI ZA GO!”

He held his cane up before slamming onto the ground. A giant, violet kyutama formed around him before flying into the sky. In the sky, the image of a dragon consellalation appeared before transforming into the mechanical dragon that the rangers summoned before. The kyutama flew towards the dragon before docking in between its front claws.

DRACO VOYAGER!”

“Not just a dragon but one with style,” Draco Commander declared as he pushed his controls forward. The Voyager opened its mouth to launch purple-colored fireballs at the monster. This caught the monsters by surprise, giving Kyuren-Oh a chance to recover. The dragon then charged at the monster to hit one of them with its horns.

“Nice new ride,” Red said as he saw the dragon fly by.

“It definitely fits you,” Pink added.

“It’s time we see what this thing can really do,” the Commander announced as he pulled out his cane and transformed it into its rifle mode. He then opened and closed the dragon head twice before aiming it. At the same time the five other rangers pushed the kyutama in there blasters back twice.

GALAXY!”

“SUPER GALAXY!”

The Violet Ranger pulled the trigger, causing the dragon’s mouth to open before firing a massive laser at Metchatsuyoindaver.

The five kyutama on Kyuren-Oh began to glow before the energy was focused into the blue leg. The giant robot then started to run towards Mutchatsuyoindaver. As it jumped up, the wolf’s claws extended before performing a kick and slashing the monster. “Kyuren-Oh Meteor Break!” the five rangers yelled as both attacks hit and destroyed the two monsters.

“Kyurangers, victory is ours,” Draco Commander said as Kyuren-Oh took a victory pose and the Draco Voyager flew through the sky.


On the ORION Shou was sitting comfortably in his chair admiring the new Draco Kyutama wile Comet, Aria, and Ditzy mopped the floor. “I hope you learn something from your punishment of cleaning the whole ship,” the dragon alien said with a smile. It felt like a weight was lifted after avenging his superior. However his moment of relaxation was interrupted by Shady grabbing his arm. "Come on Boss, if you can be a Kyuranger why can't I?" the young boy asked.

"Like I said, the legends say there were only nine change kyutama in the universe," Shou answered.

"But you have one now, can't you do the same for me?" Shady followed.

"Can't do it sport," Comet said as he turned Shady. "The only reason we were able perform the process for Shou was because he had such a high synchronization rate with the Draco Kyutama."

The explanation disappointed he young boy, but Shou was quick to respond to Shady's distress. "Don't worry Shady, I’m sure one day you will be able to join us on the front lines. Till then there’s still plenty to do as support," Shou said.

Shou's words were just what Shady needed to hear. "Well if it means I can help you all including Big Bro then I’ll do my best," Shady declared. The young boy's resolve was enough to bring a smile to the face of everyone on the bridge.

"Wait, who's Big Bro?" Comet asked as he realized what Shady said.


At school it was business as usual. Flash had just put his money into the vending machine to get a drink. As he opened the can of juice, Bulk approached him. "Oh hey Bulk. Any word on Sweet Leaf?" Flash asked.

"Yeah, her folks say she's doing fine but she won't be back in school till tomorrow," Bulk explained. He then pulled out his phone. "But bro, you got to see this," he said as he passed his phone to his friend.

Flash took the phone to see that it was on the Kyurangers’ fansite. It was news about the arrival of Draco Commander which wasn't too surprising. News travels quickly when it comes to the Kyurangers getting new members. What was surprising was the image Flash saw when he scrolled down. It was a sketch of Shou Ronbou's profile in surprising detail. "Wow, I never thought they would be able to get a picture of us under the helmets," Flash said.

"Well if it had to be any of us, it's a good thing it was the one that looked like a real alien. but look at who posted it," Bulk said as he pointed the user's screen name, "DiamondDiva44."

"Rarity!?" Flash yelled out.

As if on cue Rarity as well as her friends turned the corner to meat with the two boys. "Oh, why hello Flash, Bulk," Rarity greeted.

"Oh hey, we were just talking about you Rarity," Flash said as he showed her the phone. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get this picture?"

"Oh that was me," a new voice said. Everyone turned to Twilight and her faithful talking dog companion Spike. "Ya see, while I was out exploring, the sky turned dark and a giant dragon appeared out of nowhere, so I had to see what that was about. By the time I got there the dragon was gone and that guy transformed into a Kyuranger," Spike explained.

Rarity then took Spike in her arms. "Spike then told me what he saw and described what the man behind the mask as best he could. I just sketched what he said," Rarity said as she scratched Spike's chin.

Flash and Bulk both let out a sigh, "Well at least you didn't get caught in the middle of the fight," Flash said. "But do me a favor and stay out of those fights while exploring. I’d hate for something bad to happen and not have tried to prevent it."

"Oh Flash, you’re so caring, wanting to keep Spiky-wiky safe," Rarity cooed. The group of teens all let out a laugh as they watched Rarity shower the young dog with affection.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

the always lovely Sunflower1414 is responsible for the edit of this chapter

Yes I know this one was late and I will be trying to go fore a double this month.

like always please leave a comment, feedback is always welcome