• Published 18th May 2017
  • 2,965 Views, 248 Comments

Shining Lucky Stars - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



9 heros chosen by the stars to start a rebelion to stop the Jark Matter Shogunate from not only conquering Earth but also the univers

  • ...
9
 248
 2,965

Space 1: Lucky Break

Space, a universe of infinite possibilities. Where all are free to shape their own destiny. This freedom is being threatened by the Jack Matter Shogunate. Their evil grip has taken over all of the 88 Constitution systems. However there is one planet left between them and total control of the universe. Earth.

In the vacuum of space a battle was underway. A fleet of disk like fighter ships were attacking a command ship. Half of the command ship was shaped like a colossal warrior holding a club while the other half was a disk with engines at the back end. The command ship was starting to fall apart.

"Dang it!" the commander of the ship said as he slammed his fist on his control panel. "If the rebellion ends here then there is nothing to stop Jack Matter. All the lives lost, all the planets conquered or destroyed, they'd all be for nothing." The commander then turned to a table behind him. On it was a collection of crystal like orbs of varying colors. He looked at the orbs, then towards the blue planet nearby.

"I must get to that planet first," the commander said as he turned his ship to earth. He tried to keep the ship steady as it flew through the fire fight. Through the bombardment of lasers, one of the blasts caused the glass window of the bridge to shatter and sent the commander flying back. Everything that wasn't nailed down started to get sucked out into the empty vacuum of space. The commander rushed to make sure that the crystal orbs didn't fly out as well.

Unfortunately four of the orbs were sucked into space and headed towards the planet's surface.

"NO!" the commander yelled as he tried to keep the remaining five from suffering the same fate.

"This will not be where the fight for freedom ends," he said as he dug through his coat to pull out another orb. "May luck bring us the heroes we need." He then threw the orb into space before a metal wall came down over the shattered window.

Meanwhile on the planet below, the earthlings eyes were focused on the sky for a meteor shower, unaware of the battle that was really taking place. A girl was observing the meteors through her telescope till several bright lights in the sky caught her attention. "What on earth is that? meteors shouldn't be colored like that," she said as she noticed the white light started to come right towards her. The girl then ducked down as the light crashed right into the ground of her front yard. "Oh my!"


"...and scientists are still trying to determine the location of the mysterious radio waves that were picked up from deep space late last night during the meteor shower..." The news caster continued with her report on the smart phone. The phone belonged to an orange skinned teenage boy with spiky blue hair. He was dressed in a white t-shirt with a shield and lighting on it, and a black jacket over it. The young man was watching the new report while sitting on the steps of Canterlot High.

"Hmm, interested in the great unknown of space, huh Flash?" a girl's voice asked. The voice startled the young man and caused him to toss his phone up. He managed to grab it before it hit the ground. Once the threat of breaking his phone was gone he looked up to the girl that surprised him. The purple skinned girl before him was wearing a light blue blouse with a dark pink vest over it and a bow tie around her neck. She had glasses and her dark hair was done up in a ponytail.

"Oh hey Twilight. I-I didn't see you there," Flash said. His eyes lit up at the sight of the image of beauty in front of him before they grew dull, instantly remembering to keep his emotions in check. Before him was the girl he fell in love with, but at the same time she couldn't be more different of a person. The Twilight he loved was from another world. This was a fact Flash knew all too well.

After a school trip that involved magic and a crazy camp counselor, Twilight had fallen for another guy. The sight of seeing them together made Flash realize that this Twilight would never return the feelings he had. Unfortunately for Flash his heart didn't agree with his mind, and it still holds on to the feelings he had.

He looked left and right to find that they were the only ones there. "Where's Sunset and the others? I'd think you'd want to hang out with them instead on me." He rolled his eyes with a bit of a sad look.

Twilight scratched the back of her head. "They’re all running a bit late," she answered. "I thought we could kill some time before class."

Flash took a deep breath before standing. "Well I'm glad to be available," he said as the two entered the school. "So you’re more informed about science then me. Do you know why these weird radio waves are so important?" he asked, trying to make small talk.

"Well I don't know too much about it myself," Twilight said as the two walked down the hall.

"From what I understand we may have found the first sign of intelligent life outside of Earth." She turned to Flash, who had a smirk on his face that said "oh really". Twilight rolled her eyes. "You know, besides life from alternate magical worlds."

"You mean real aliens?" Flash asked. "Well I'll just add that to the list of crazy things I've seen."

"Well it's more than just a theory now."

"Why? Cause if magic must be real so are aliens," Flash said with a slight grin.

Twilight took her backpack off and started to dig through it. "Hehe, just have a look for yourself." Flash turned to see Twilight pull some things out of her bag. Flash saw that she was holding a sphere made of some sort of clearish-white crystal. The sphere was held in a metallic frame that made it look like a globe. "Last night during the meteor shower this fell into my front yard. There is no way something like this could be formed in nature."

"What about that pendent you got from camp?" Flash replied.

Twilight pulled out the pendant that she wore around her neck that had a six-point star on it. She looked at it for a moment before putting it back. "Well that's why I brought this thing with me. I was hoping Sunset might know what it is so I'm going to show it to her at lunch."

"Hey Twilight," another girl's voice said. The two turned to see a girl with pink curly hair calling from down the hall. "Come on, class is going to start soon."

"Well looks like I need to go, can't be late now can I," Twilight put the crystal in her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "This was fun Flash, we should do this again sometime."

"Yeah we..." Before Flash could finish he turned to see Twilight running down the hall to meet with her pink haired friend. Flash let out a sigh as her back turned. He looked down to his right hand to see it was clenched in a fist. He closed his eyes for a moment before he threw his fist into the lockers next to him out of nowhere. "Stupid heart, why can't you just let go," he said to himself. His face looked like he was ready to burst into tears. "Why can't you just let go, she's not our Twilight. She’s never going to feel the same way. Just let go already." He whispered to himself as he gripped his chest with his other hand.

After a moment he took a deep breath to help recompose himself. Flash turned to the locker to see a big dent where his fist landed. "Oh wow," he said in amazement at what he just did. His attention soon turned from the locker to the ground as he felt something hit his foot. Flash looked to see that it was the crystal Twilight showed him. He picked it up and looked at it for a moment. "What is this doing here?" he asked as he glanced down the hall. "I guess Spike must have chewed a hole in her bag."

He started to run down the hall to try and catch up to Twilight to give it back to her, but the bell rang right when he took his third step. Not wanting to be late to class, Flash put the crystal into the pocket of his jacket and turned the other way. "Looks like I'll have to give it back to her during lunch."


In the space outside of Earth’s orbit a Jack Matter flag ship was stationed. It was made up of three large spikes within a giant gear with a flag in the center. Within the ship was an alien creature with a large silver head with a gold feather ornament. He was dressed in a green uniform that looked to fit a general. He entered an extremely large room and onto a platform. The general swiped his hand over a large orb that started to glow blue. A large projection of a hooded figure filled the empty space in the room.

"Shogun Don Almage, I have joyous news," the General said as he bowed to the projection.

"Not only have we found the last planet in our conquest but our scout drones have also located a powerful unknown energy on the planet."

"And what about the Kyutama, have you destroyed them yet, Eridron?" the hooded figure asked.

Eridron scratched the back of his head for a moment. "Unfortunately Shogun, The Orion managed to-"

"Fool!" the Shogun yelled as he lifted his head, his eyes starting to glow red as a pulse of energy pushed Eridron off the platform. "The Kyurangers are the one force that can stop us. They must be destroyed before they start becoming a threat."

The projection disappeared as the General slowly got to his feet. He let out a grunt as he left the room to address his troops.


Three periods had passed since Flash and Twilight parted ways. At this point Flash wasn't really paying attention to the class as he tapped his pen on the desk. His focus was more on the crystal orb he had in his jacket pocket. He wasn't all that interested in space stuff, but the idea of real live aliens was just mind boggling. He turned to the window, knowing it was a dead giveaway of daydreaming but doing it anyway.

He was looking at the mostly clear day as his mind wandered till he saw something speed through the sky. Flash just shrugged it off as an airplane or something till he saw more of them fly through the sky and some even heading straight towards the school. It soon became clear that it wasn't a plane but a flying disc with a cannon hanging off the bottom.

The sight of the ship caused Flash to spring up from his seat and raise his hand. "Ms.Cheerilee there's an Alien Invasion!" he yelled. All of the other students started to stare at him in silence before they all bursted out laughing. This caused Flash to feel a little embarrassed, but he knew what he saw.

"Mr. Sentry!" The woman in front of the room dressed in the flower print dressed yelled with an unamused face. "Out of all the excuses to use to get out of class I would have expected you of all people to-" she was interrupted by an explosion outside. Ms.Cheerilee along with the rest of the class rushed to the window.

Not only was the sky filled with the ships flying all over the place but marching toward the school were a large army of soldiers. The soldiers had gray heads, dressed in full body black suits with either blue, lime, or gray lines. All the soldiers were armed with large daggers. Some of the soldiers were holding flags with a skull like design with claws on top and a vortex on the middle. Leading the charge was the general known as Eridron, holding a halberd shaped like a bow and arrow.

The students were in shock of this invasion. They were used to attacks from magical beings, but never on this kind of scale. Their shock was soon broken when the principal came on the loudspeaker. "Attention students, I ask that you all please stay calm and remain in your classrooms during this state of emergency. I also ask that the following students please come to my office: Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Sunset Shimmer, and Twilight Sparkle." After the announcement the students started to talk among themselves.

"I can't believe it, are they really aliens?"

"I hope Sunset and her friends can handle this."

"Those guys look more dangerous than The Dazzlings."

Flash didn't say anything. He pulled out the orb from his jacket. "Is-is this thing somehow connected to those guys? If it is I need to get it to the girls," he thought to himself. Before he could get to the door he saw the seven girls that were called down to the principal's office run out of the front entrance.


The seven girls that were called down to the principal's office confronted the army. However their clothing was much different than a normal teenager. There outfits were very regalia looking and decorated in gems. They all also had pony ears and their hair were styled in a pony tail. A yellow skinned girl with pink hair and a rainbow haired girl had wings. Twilight was in the group as well: not only did she also have wings but her glasses had turned into goggles. "Hey Sunset, do you have any clue what these things are?" the pink haired girl asked.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy but I've seen nothing like this before," the girl named Sunset said. Her hair was a blaze of red and yellow held in place with a sun shaped ornament. "I don't even think this is from Equestria. No way an army this big could come through the portal. Especially with it being protected by the Princess."

"Doesn't matter where they came from. Equestria or outer space, they picked the wrong high school to mess with," the rainbow haired girl said with her arms crossed.

"Calm down Rainbow Dash, we’ve never seen anything like this before," a girl with blond hair said.

The advancing troops stopped as the general slammed the back of his halbert on the ground. "I am Eridron of the Jack Matter Shogunate. I assume you are this planet's champions if you're confronting our army," he said.

Twilight stepped forward to the general. She swallowed, trying to put on a brave face. "I don't know what you mean about champions but we won't let you hurt anyone."

"This is your only chance to surrender," Eridron warned, not looking to stand down.

"Never," Rainbow Dash said.

"Now Rainbow Dash, let’s not be hasty," said the white skinned girl with deep purple hair. "Maybe we can negotiate with them."

Rainbow rushed to the purple haired girl. "Look at them Rarity. I don't think aliens interested in peace would bring an army like this."

"Indaver, attack!" Eridron yelled as he threw his arm forward.The foot soldiers followed his command as they all charged forward. The seven girls scattered as the army closed in.

The yellow skinned girl with pink hair ducked and covered on the side as several Indavers readied there daggers to strike. Before the they could strike glitter seemed to have fell onto their daggers. The Indavers were confused by the sparkles on their weapons before they started to glow pink and soon exploded. The pink haired girl that met up with Twilight from earlier came in to help up the frightened girl. "Don't worry Fluttershy, I won't let any of these Grays hurt you."

The girl with blond hair punched the ground causing a deep hole. With little effort she she managed to lift up a large mass of earth. She threw the mass at the advancing troops.

Sunset performed a sweep causing an Indaver to fall back, not knowing three more were behind her. They held out their daggers to shoot several blasts of energy at her. Before Sunset could react a large hexagon shaped crystal appeared to block their attack. "Thanks Rarity," Sunset said.

"No problem darling," Rarity replied as she made several more crystals appear to push back more enemies.

Several of the soldiers went flying back as a rainbow colored streak rushed right past them. Rainbow Dash slid back as the group of aliens turned to her. "Hehe, I can knock you guys down all day," she said. Rainbow made another dash threw the crowd taking more of the Indavers out. Before she made it out of the crowd, something hit her in the abdomen. After being knocked to the ground she looked up to see what hit her.

It was a new monster covered in white and green armor. It had a red head with a leaf shaped ornament on the back of it. It was holding a large club and was now pointing it at her. It pulled the trigger causing a fireball to shoot out of one of the ends.

Before it could hit Rainbow, a purple aura formed around her and pulled her away. She ended up landing next to Twilight. "Wow, thanks for the save," Rainbow said as she quickly recovered from almost being blasted. "Where on earth did those big guys come from?"

"I don't know Rainbow," Twilight said as two more of the heavier armored soldiers appeared. They readied their clubs for another attack. An aura appeared on Twilight's hand and the enemies' clubs. With a flick of her hand their weapons went flying. "Hold on girls, I'm going to try and thin out their numbers," she said as she brought her hands together. A pink sphere of energy began to form between her hands and Twilight put all her focus into it. After a few moments she released the energy, creating a shockwave that caused all of the soldiers to fly back. After her attack Twilight ended up collapsing on the ground.

Rainbow came up to Twilight to help her up. "Wow, looks like you overdid it there, huh Twilight." Rainbow said as her friend got back up to her feet.

"We were outnumbered. I felt it better just to hit them all at once," Twilight said, looking completely drained of energy. The other girls came in to see if their friend was alright.

A clapping soon filled the air as the seven turned to see Eridron standing before the stone pillar in the middle of the courtyard. "Very impressive, I've only seen a few champions put up a fight like you did. Unfortunately you all will meet the same fate as them," he said as he grabbed his halbert. He raised it to the sky as a ball of light flew out of the tip. The ball of light soon grew bigger before it bursted into dozens of arrow shaped bolts that rained down onto the girls. When the smoke cleared all seven of the girls were on the ground back in their normal clothes. "Now before I put you all on display I'll ask you all this. What is the mysterious energy we detected here?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Sunset weakly asked.

Eridron grabbed Sunset by her jacked and picked her up. He looked at her for a moment. "You, you're different from the others. I can see it in your eyes," he said, coming in close to her face. Sunset tried to put on a brave face before going unconscious. "I'm going to make you tell me what I want to know one way or another." Eridron said as he threw her to the ground, turning away before a bright light covered him and he disappeared as the lower soldiers went to the others.


"Twilight," Flash whispered as he watched Twilight and her friends be bombarded with arrows. He wanted to run out to help but Flash knew he'd be no help at all. He looked down at his hand and opened it to see the crystal he still had. He gripped the orb tightly before his mind went blank and he rushed out of the class.

"Flash, get back here right now. This is a time of emergency," Ms.Cheerilee yelled as Flash ran down the hall. Flash didn't listen to her and just kept running.

There's nothing stopping me now. Whenever we were attacked, I was always on the side lines. Not any more. I’m going to help everyone. I'm- I'm going to help Twilight. Even if she's not the same one I know, I don't care. I don't want to see Twilight hurt, any Twilight.

Flash ran down the hall nonstop before he bumped into something and fell to the floor. He looked up to find a group of Indavers. He crawled back as the soldiers readied their weapons. Oh gosh, what was I thinking. I can't take these guys on on my own. Flash realized as the Indavers closed in. Flash put his arms up, ready for an attack. But before the soldier had a chance to, a hit was heard.

The frightened teenager looked up to see a large figure standing between him and the Indavers with his fist held up high. "Are you ok?" the figure asked as he turned around to reveal a white skinned and very muscular teenage boy. He was dressed in a white collared shirt, black pants and a cap with wings on it.

"Bulk," Flash said in shock. The buff student managed to knock out the remaining two of the Indavers. Once they were down Bulk reached out to help Flash up. "Boy am I glad to see you."

"You're real lucky I was here," Bulk said. The two looked down the hall to see that they weren't alone. The school very quickly turned to chaos with either students in a panic or aliens ransacking the place. "You must be nuts to go out on your own in this madness."

"Yeah didn't really think that through," Flash said as the two of them noticed more troops showing up in front of them. "That was kinda stupid of me to think I could help those girls out on my own."

Bulk cracked his knuckles as he stepped forward. "Well now it look like we're fighting whether we like it or not," he said. Flash looked around and found a broom lying on the floor. He picked it up and held it with both hands. He stood next to Bulk, ready to swing. "Don't worry bro, I got your back."

The two charged forward through the troops. Flash kept swinging the broom with all his might as Bulk just charged through them. Flash tried to figure out a plan in his head as he fought. At this point the plan was just to save the girls, hide and regroup to think up a counter attack to this invasion, if it was even possible. Unfortunately Bulk's strategy of just muscling through the crowd started to fail as the two become overwhelmed. "Um Flash, I think these guys are becoming too much for just the two of us," Bulk said.

"Yeah I see that now," Flash said. The two turned and nodded to each other in agreement that they were both outnumbered and outgunned. Flash then threw his broom, hitting two of the troops as the teenagers ran the other way. The Indavers followed them but the two boys managed to outrun them.

The two turned only to find a dead end hallway that looked more ransacked then the rest of the school. There was a door at the end with yellow caution tape all over it. "Bro we need to hide, fast," Bulk said as his brave demeanor from before quickly turned cowardly.

"I know that," Flash said as he tried to open the door, only to find it was locked. The Indavers were closing in on the two as they heard their footsteps getting louder. Both of their backs were to the wall with very little options left.

When all hope seemed lost and the alien troops were about to turn the corner, good luck shined on the duo. The door that was locked behind them opened and caused Flash and Bulk to fall back into the room. When the Indavers came to the dead end they were confused to not find the teenagers. Not wanting to waste time, the soldiers turned back, unaware of what was happening behind the door.

In the abandoned classroom Flash and Bulk were on the floor, surprised at the lucky break they had. "Are you two ok?" a girl's voice asked. The two looked up to see a girl with yellow skin and green hair. She had an orange blouse with a leaf necklace, a brown skirt, and a straw sun hat.

"Sorry about not opening the door earlier but I needed to make sure you weren't one of those goons."

"It's no problem, we understand," Flash said as he picked himself up. After dusting himself off Flash noticed who she was. "Hey you’re Sweet Leaf from the gardening club. What are you doing here?"

"You mean besides hiding from those aliens?" Sweet Leaf asked.

"She's helping me out," another voice said before Sweet Leaf could continue. The three turned to a boy with pale dark blue hair and yellow skin sitting at the desk with his feet up. He had on an orange opened button down shirt and a white undershirt with a blue comet. "You two are free to join my forces as well."

Flash and Bulk looked at each other in confusion at the boys comment. "What are you talking about?" Bulk asked.

"A resistance," the boy said. He took his feet off the desk and slammed his hands on to it. "I want to gather a group of people to fight back against the the aliens. So want to join me and Sweet Leaf?"

Flash and Bulk looked at each other then at Sweet Leaf. "This guy is joking, right?" Flash asked.

"Honestly I'm afraid if he's left alone he might hurt himself," Sweet Leaf whispered.

"I don't need to hear this junk again," a new voice said. This new voice came from another girl who was laying by the window with her back turned to them. She had a sea-foam green vest with dark purple pants. She had purple hair tied in twin tails with teal highlights. She turned her head to give them the stink eye. "If Equestrian Magic couldn't take these creeps out, what chance could we have?"

"Aria!" Flash yelled in surprise. "What are you doing here, and where are the other sirens?"

"I was crashing here before everything went to heck. As for Adagio and Sonata who knows, I ditched them a few days after we lost our magic," Aria explained as she got up and crossed her arms. "I was doing just fine before this dork got here."

"Hey this dork has a name and it's Comet Tail," the boy yelled as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "And are you saying that we're better off just giving up to those invaders?"

Aria glared at him. "It's obvious any fight you can put up will end with you getting your butt kicked, or worse," she said. "Actually now that I think about it you should go in like an idiot."

Comet Tail yelled as he got up and walked towards Aria. "Well, it's better than doing nothing. Someone needs to stand up to these aliens and tell them 'Don't mess with Earth!'"

"And you think a nerd like you, who probably spends all his time reading comic books, can pull that off," Aria said as she stared Comet Tail down. "The Rainbooms had magical powers and lost. Nothing you have is going to come close to taking out one of those grunts, yet alone that boss guy."

"Enough!" Flash yelled in order to stop the fighting. Aria and Comet Tail both fell silent as all eyes were on Flash. "Fighting among ourselves isn't going to solve anything. I know we're all scared but this is not the way to handle a situation like this."

"Ok, then what do we do, big shot?" Aria asked, turning her attention to Flash.

Flash's eye shifted before he took a deep breath. "If we do anything we can't do it blindly. The best course of action is to wait for the chaos to die down, then save Twilight and the others. Then we can think about a counter attack."

"So we're going to just wait here for the night," Bulk said. "I don't think we have the gear to pull off an overnighter."

A loud slam pulled everyone's attention to the back of room. Sweet Leaf had thrown a large duffle bag from the storage cabinet onto the ground. "There was an emergency kit stashed here."

The other four stared at Sweet Leaf with the bag in surprise. "Well at less we have some good luck."


Night soon fell on the school. The five teenagers who were camping out in the abandoned classroom soon started to fall asleep. Aria was still in her spot in front of the window. Comet Tail was laying on the desk, using his backpack as a pillow. Bulk and Sweet Leaf were sharing a blanket on the floor. Though it didn't start that way, Bulk had ended up holding Sweet Leaf in his arms like a stuffed animal. Sweet Leaf didn't mind, and even if she did there was no way she could have gotten out of his arms.

The only one who was still up was Flash. He was sitting with his back on the cabinet looking at the crystal he kept this whole time. As he brushed his thumb over its surface he noticed a few things about the crystal. First it was covered in solid markings almost like land masses on a globe. The second thing was that it seemed to have two layers to it with the top one being able to spin freely. Spinning it somehow calmed his nerves.

Flash looked outside and saw seven poles were set up around the base where the school's horse statuses use to stand. Twilight and her friends were tied to each one like trophies. What am I going to do? Sunset and the others are captured and I'm here. Unable to do anything, like always, he thought as he turned his full attention to the crystal.

As the top layer of the orb kept rotating, Flash started to realize that the solid marks started to look like they overlapped to form an image. Out of curiosity he started to rotate the top layer slowly. Soon a click was heard as the markings on both layers came together to form an image of a five point star with three rings coming out of the side. A bright light came from the crystal, causing Flash to shield his eyes with his hand. The light died down, allowing him to look at the orb again before the light started back up. The light kept blinking for a few moments and slowly got faster. Thought raced through Flash's head as the flashing became of that of a strobe light. Without thinking he got up and threw the orb into the cabinet and kept it closed with his back. After a second the room was flooded with light through the small opening of the cabinet.

The light caused everyone else to wake up. "Wha-what's going on?" Aria asked, still half asleep.

"Are we under attack?" Comet Tail followed.

"Bulk, Bulk wake up," Sweet Leaf said as she tried to wake up the big lug.

"To be honest I have no clue," Flash said. "I was playing with some orb and it started glowing. When it started to flash I was afraid it was going to explode."

"And you thought that dinky cabinet was going to stop it," Aria said.

"I panicked ok," Flash replied.

Comet Tail pushed Flash aside. "Well if it wasn't an explosion that light had to come from something," he said as he placed his hand on the handle. The others gathered behind Comet Tail as he opened the door. When he opened it the five's jaws dropped as a white light washed over them. The inside of the cabinet that was mostly empty was now the home of a huge tunnel.

"It's amazing," Bulk said.

"This is some impressive magic," Aria followed.

"How do you know it's magic?" Comet Tail asked.

"How else do you explain it?" Aria replied. She threw her hands behind her head before she walked back to her spot. "Anyway I'm going back to bed."

"Wait I thought you'd be all over this if it's magic," Sweet Leaf said.

Aria just laid back down and closed her eyes. "If it's magic it's no use to me. I don't have my gem or powers anymore so I can't drain it if I wanted to."

Flash just stared into the tunnel, silent for a moment. "You guys stay here. I'm going to see where this goes." He took one step into the tunnel before he felt something touch his shoulder that made him stop.

Flash turned his head to see it was Bulk. "Hey bro, you’re not going in there alone."

"I’d rather do this on my own," Flash said.

"Hey I said I got your back and I meant it," Bulk replied.

Comet Tail snuck up behind Bulk. "Count me in too. I want to see where this thing leads."

"If Comet Tail is going I'm going to need to go with him," Sweet Leaf added.

"Thank you my assistant."

Flash let out a smile as he turned back to the tunnel. "Hm ok then, Aria you you hold down the fort then," he said as the four entered the cabinet and closed the door behind them.

"Jeez, who died and made him king?" Aria asked as she tried to go back to sleep. As soon as she closed her eyes she heard footsteps coming from the hallway. She turned to see the shadows of three Indavers on in the door's window. "Aw crud," she said. As she got up she noticed the doorknob starting to spin. Not knowing what to do, Aria rushed over to the cabinet and entered the tunnel, closing the door behind her right before the soldiers busted through.


Despite the tunnel looking so large, the five only ended up walking for a few minutes. "Hehe, I thought you weren't coming," Comet Tail said, giving Aria a sly look.

"Shut up," Aria replied as she slapped the back of his head. "If those goons didn't barge in I wouldn't be in this crazy place."

"Well it's still nice to have you here," Sweet Leaf said.

"Hold up guys," Flash said as he held up his hand. The group soon approached another door. It looked to be made out of metal with a red horizontal line. "I never thought we'd find something like this here."

Comet Tail pushed Flash to the side with a grin. "Whoa, it looks like a panel on a starship."

Flash stepped forward and put a hand on the door. "Ya know after what we've been through, that doesn't sound too unbelievable." He moved his hand till he found a latch and opened it. He cracked it open to allow everyone to peer inside. The hallway the door led to was all metal with the walls having all kinds of otherworldly details. It was very heavily damaged with wires and sparks coming from the ceiling. The five entered amazed at where they ended up.

"This place it is a total wreck," Aria said as she tried avoid sparks getting in her hair.

"It's a shame, I bet this place would look so cool if it wasn't so damaged," Comet added.

"I hope whoever was here is ok," Sweet Leaf said.

"Is someone there?" another voice asked. The five turned to see a figure standing at the end of the hall. The figure was dressed in a very elaborate red trench coat with shining purple scales, gold shoulder pads, and white fur. The surprising thing about the figure was that his head was that of a dragon with long horns and a large earring on his left ear. "Oh my, where did you all come from?"

The five were silent for a moment. They all weren't sure whether to take this dragon as another threat or not. Flash was the first to move forward with his fist clenched. "A-are you with Jack Matter?" he asked.

"Ahahahahahah!" The question caused the dragon to laugh. "Oh young one, I haven't laughed like that in a long time," he said. He then saw that the door the five entered through was partly open with lights pouring through. "Ah, you are the ones that found the Link-Tama. That certainly explains where you came from. Come with me, I will explain everything somewhere that’s not about to catch on fire." He pointed down the hall with the cane he was holding, leading the others down it. Not knowing what else to do, the five decided to follow since it looked like this dragon wasn't a threat at the moment.

The hallway soon lead into a large room. The room had a lower level to it that had a pentagon shaped table in the middle. On the other side of the entire area was a computer panel in front of the window. When the five finally saw the window, all of their faces were of amazement. On the other side of the window was the black void of space with Earth just below them. The five ran to the window to get a better view.

"This is a dream come true," Comet Tail said. The others weren't able to add anything new to how incredible it was.

The dragon tapped his cane on the table to grab their attention. "Welcome to The Offensive Resistance Interstellar Orbiter of REBELLION, otherwise known as The Orion. And I am its captain..." The dragon paused, spun around and posed with both his arms up. Multi colored spotlights that came from nowhere focused on him. "Shou Ronbou!"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ronbou," Sweet Leaf said as a friendly greeting to break the silence.

"Rebellion?" Flash asked as he walked to the lower level. "So that means you're fighting against Jack Matter."

"Correct," Shou Ronbou answered, pointing his finger up. "I am the commander of the Kyurangers, the nine chosen heroes of the Kyutama." He then waved his hand over the table to bring focus to five crystal orbs just like the one Flash had. They were in five colors: yellow, green, black, blue, and red.

"Are those things the Kyutamas?" Comet Tail asked.

"Yes they are," Shou Ronbou answered. "I searched the universe for the Kyutama so I may bring them to the heroes that will save the universe."

The others soon made their way down as well. "Hey genius, you're missing four Kyu-whatever," Aria said.

"Very observant. Unfortunately four of them were lost in a battle and fell to Earth. That's when I threw the Link-Tama with them, knowing it will find the heroes I was looking for since I knew I wouldn't get to the surface in time," Shou Ronbou explained.

"Well I'm sorry Ronbou, but we're not the heroes you're looking for," Flash said. "I wasn't even the one who found the Link-Tama. The ones you want are Twilight and Sunset and the others. They're the ones who can fight, not us."

Shou Ronbou just wagged his finger. "That young one is where you’re wrong. Luck plays a role in everything and luck is what brought you all here. If you need proof just look at the Kyutama now." Everyone saw that the five orbs were starting to glow.

Out of nowhere a force took all of them. The five each reached out to one. Aria took Yellow, Sweet Leaf took Green, Bulk took black, Comet Tail took Blue, and Flash took red. As soon as they grabbed them a surge of energy started to take their arms. The energy formed into a device mounted on their wrist. The main body of it was a five point star with an oval coming out of the side and an orange part coming out of the other. A black grip led from the device to the palms of their hands. "See, you are all destined to be heroes, and those Seiza Blasters are proof of it," Shou said.

"I-I feel it. This power is intense!" Bulk yelled as he raised both his arms. "YEAH!!!"

"So with this we can save our friends that were captured?" Flash asked.

"Of course, that what heroes do," Shou answered.

Aria stared at her Seiza Blaster. "Whatever this power is, it’s much purer than what I used to use."

Comet Tail let out a chuckle. "Maybe the Kyutama made a mistake. I mean with that whole taking over the world thing you had going on. I really can't see..." before he finished Aria swiftly delivered a chop to the back of Comet's head.

"Comet does bring up a good question Aria. What are you going to do with this power? Try to take over the world again?" Flash asked.

Aria put a hand to her hip. "Listen, I don't like these Jack Matter guys just as much as you. I'll help you idiots till we kick their butts, then I'm ditching you guys."

"Then we'll take you down ourselves if you act up," Flash said as he crossed his arms.

"You can try."

"Alright then, we have a team," Flash said as he turned around. He took the red Kyutama
and placed it into the Seiza blaster. "Get ready because tomorrow Earth fights back."


The sun started to rise on the battle worn Canterlot High. As the morning light started to wash over the seven girls who were hanging on poles, Eridron approached. The girls started to wake as he slammed his halberd onto the ground. "Wake up vermin, I'm sure you've had enough time to consider your options. Now tell me where is the power I'm looking for."

Sunset groaned weakly as she started to wake up. "Never. W-whatever you're after, I'm not going to help evil like you get what you want."

"A shame," Eridron said. "Very well, we'll just settle for the Planet Jume of your world." He turned around and signed his troops with his finger. "Indavers! Get rid of them as I prepare the Needles." He yelled as he disappeared.

"What does he mean by get rid of us?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"What do you think?" Rainbow Dash replied. A group of Indavers and the larger troops called Tsuyoindavers all readied their weapons as they aimed their cannons at the girls.

Before they pulled the triggers however, several colored energy orbs came out of nowhere and knocked all the goons back.

"What in tarnation!?" Applejack yelled. All the girls quickly turned in the direction of the blasts.

It was hard at first due to the sun on the horizon. The only thing they could make out was five figures slowly walking towards them. "Don't even think of hurting any of them!" one of them yelled. The voice yelling was that of Flash Sentry, who was the one leading the group down the road. He was covered in red armor with silver accents. His chest had black and silver armor with a large red star and a red orb on the right side. The Seiza blaster was prominently mounted on his arm. His face was covered with a red helmet that had the image of a lion on it. The lion on his helmet looked as if it was made of the night sky.

One of the Tsuyoindavers managed to prop himself up with his club. "And who are you to command the soldiers of The Jack Matter Shogunate?"

"Who are we?" Comet Tail's voice asked. He jumped up next to the red figure in a simpler suit. The suit he wore was blue instead of red, was covered in fur, had claws on the hands, and had an image of a wolf on his helmet. "Allow us to introduce ourselves."

"It's only right you know who kicked your butts," Aria's voice said as she pushed the blue figure away. She was dressed in a yellow suit outfitted with a skirt. Her helmet had black fins for the visor with a long spear like addition sticking forward.

Another female stepped forward dressed in green. Her helmet had the image of a chameleon with its mouth open. She had two buns on the top of her helmet that acted as the chameleon's eyes. "We are the new defenders of this world," she said.

"YEAH!!!" The last figure yelled in Bulk's booming voice as he threw both of his arms up. He was much larger and more heavily armored than the other with the image of a bull on his helmet. The image extended out to two horns on both sides of his head.

Another one of the Tsuyoindaver came out of the crowed of Indavers. "How dare you be so foolish as to think five wannabe cosplayers can stop Jack Matter's power."

"Then you clearly don't know who we are." The red hero said as he pointed to the enemies. He then crouched down, throwing one hand into the air and the other to his chest. "The Super Star!" he yelled. He the stood up straight and gave the thumbs up. "Leo Red!"

"The Beast Star!" the blue hero yelled as he swung both of his arms through the air. "Lupus Blue!"

"The Ring Star!" the black hero yelled as he pounded both of his knuckles together before putting his fist to the sky. "Taurus Black!"

"The Stealth Star!" the green hero yelled as she took a fighting stance. "Chameleon Green!"

"The Blade Star!" the yellow hero yelled as she ran her finger along the pointed part of her helmet and then pointed forward. "Dorado Yellow!"

“The Stars of Rebellion!" Leo Red announced as drew a ring in the air with his finger.

"Uchu Sentai Kyuranger!" they all yelled as they posed.

All the captured girls were shocked at the display they saw. The aliens were easy enough to get a grasp on, but no amount of magical disasters could have prepared them for five multicolored warriors claiming to be the heroes of the universe. Yet at the same time they could relate to them.

"Do any of you girls know what's going on?" Sunset asked.

"I've never seen anything like this before," Twilight said.

"I have but they were all Saturday morning shows Sweetie Belle enjoyed watching," Rarity added.

Pinkie was the only one with a big grin on her face and kicking with excitement. "GO GO KYURANGERS!!!" she yelled.

"You heard her guys," Leo Red said as he pointed forward. "Let's Rocket!"

After Leo Red yelled out his rallying cry the two groups charged at each other. Lupus Blue slashed several of the Indavers with his claws sending them flying. Blue streaks of light followed his hands as he swung his arm around as he fought.

One of the goons tried to swing its dagger at Dorado Yellow. Their attack was interrupted by her grabbing the goon's arm and forcing him to the ground. Another Indaver tried to attack her from behind. However when he swung his dagger down it was caught by Dorado yellow's horn on her helmet. Before he knew what happened the yellow hero grabbed her elbow into the goon's chest.

Several of the Indavers surrounded Chameleon Green. All of them jumped up to swing their daggers down on her. However their attack never hit a target. In fact there was no sign of Chameleon Green anywhere. The troops looked around for her when one of them was knocked to the ground out of nowhere. The others turned to see their fellow soldier before more of them were sent flying till was only one of them was left. The Indaver kept looking left and right before he was knocked out out of nowhere. Appearing out of thin air behind the last Indaver was Chameleon Green. "Wow, this invisibility shore comes in handy," she said.

Taurus Black picked two of the foot soldiers up before he smashed both their heads together and threw them to the side. "Yeah!" he yelled before seeing a Tsuyoindaver ready to fight. "Bring it on!" he yelled as the black hero charged forward. The Tsuyoindaver raised its club before swinging it. Taurus Black caught the club his hands before he started to push back.

Leo Red pointed the orange part of his Saiza Blaster at a group of foot soldiers and pressed the red button on the grip. Multiple spheres of energy came out and hit the goons. He then ran closer to the group before punching one of them. He ducked down to avoid the slash of one of the Indavers and countered with an uppercut. The other rangers regrouped around Leo Red as enemy reinforcements started to show up. "Things are starting to get too hairy here. We need work on saving the others," he said

"Easier said than done," Yellow said.

"Bul..." Red led on before revealing his friends identity. "Black, Green, go save the girls. The rest of us will hold them back." He then pulled a red handle like object and two bladed parts, one with one blade and one with two blades out of nowhere. He then put the three parts together to form a sword. Blue and Yellow both did the same with blue only using the two bladed part to form a claw and yellow only using the one blended part to form a dagger.

"KYU SWORD!"

"KYU CLAW!"

"KYU SLASHER!"

Red swung his sword forcing the enemies back. Yellow used her dagger to disarm as many of the Indavers as she could before delivering a kick to each one of them. Blue held his claw with an underhand grip as he performed a spin move to slash all the troops that started to surround them.

Black and Green ran to the poles that the young girls were chained to. "Don't worry, we're here to free you," Green said.

"Just where did you guys come from?" Rainbow asked.

"That's not important now," Rarity yelled. "Just get us down from here."

"Right," Green said with a nod. Both her and Black pulled out their own red handles. Black pulled out a double bladed part and used it to form an axe. Green held it upside down and unfolded out a long saber like piece.

"KYU AXE!"

"KYU RAPIER!"

Chameleon Green jumped up and swung her rapier to break the chains that had bound Twilight, Sunset, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie.

Taurus Black gave his axe a mighty swing, breaking the chains for Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. Applejack and Rainbow both landed perfectly as they fell. "I got ya," the black ranger said as he extended his arms to catch Fluttershy. "Don't worry young lady, I'll make sure nothing bad happens."

The Red, Blue, and Yellow rangers managed fight back all of the troops till only one of the Tsuyoindavers were left. Green and Black rejoined the group as Red pointed his sword at the enemy.

"This is your last chance. Go back to your commander and tell him to leave Earth alone," he declared.

"Hahaha," the Tsuyoindaver laughed at the Kyuranger's demand. "Do you really think you five can do anything? The power of Jack Matter spreads beyond the 88 star systems, And General Eridron will never yield to you."

"Then we'll keep fighting till everyone is free from Jack Matter," Red said. "The Universe belongs to Everyone!"

At this point the monster realized that his doom was assured. He looked around to see the girls who were just freed running to safety. Thinking quick the Tsuyoindaver ran towards the girls and captured one of them. When he turned around the Kyurangers saw Twilight caught between the monster and his club. "Haha, what are you going to do now that I have a hostage," the monster said.

"Coward!" Yellow yelled.

"Not so confident now, are we? Now throw down your weapons," The monster demanded.

Twilight tried to break free but it was useless. "Get off me you creep," Twilight yelled.

"Don't worry Twilight, we got this," Rainbow yelled as she started to run.

"I wouldn't do that, who knows what I'll do if you attack," the Tsuyoindaver said. His words caused Rainbow Dash to stop in her tracks.

Not knowing what to do, the Blue, Green, and Black Rangers all threw their weapons before them. Yellow ignored the demand and tried to charge with her dagger before Green stopped her. "Best to do what he says. We don't want anything to happen to civilians," Green said.

"I can take this guy. So what if she gets hurt, I say it's worth it," Yellow replied.

"That's not how we do things," Green said.

Dorado Yellow gritted her teeth behind her helmet, about to turn her blade on her own teammate. However she dissuaded to go along with it and threw her weapon with the others.

"Hehe that only leaves you Red one. Throw aside your sword or the girl gets it," the monster gloated.

Red was struggling. He tried with all his might to throw away his sword but for some reason he couldn't. Let go, let go.He thought as his body did the opposite and tightened his grip.

Are you really going to give up that easily? Another voice in his head said. The voice sounded just like him but was more concerned. You always said you wanted to power to help fight, Now you’re going to throw it all away. This is your opportunity to be the hero you always wanted to be. To be the hero Twilight deserves. Even if this Twilight will never have the same feelings you know it in your heart you want to protect her at all costs.

“What are you waiting for Red boy," the monster said impatiently.

"Come on Bro," Black said while Red was still in deep thought.

Leo Red soon snapped out of it and took off running. This surprised everyone, including the monster whom he was running towards. Before the Tsuyoindaver could react the Red Ranger jumped and flipped over him. while in the air Leo Red took the Kyutama out of the Seiza Bleater and into the slot on his sword's handle.

"GALAXY!!!"

The blade started to glow a blazing red as he held the sword behind his head. " Regulus Impact!" The red ranger yelled as he began to perform a vertical slash. a slash of red energy flew threw the air and hit the monster in the back. The hit caused the Tsuyoindaver to release Twilight, who ran away as fast a she could. Blue sparks began to appear around the monster before he exploded.

The explosion caused Twilight to fall to the ground. When she turned around she saw the red warrior walking towards her. When he got to her he extended his hand to her. "Are you ok?" he asked.

"Nothing permanent," Twilight replied as she grabbed his hand to get up. "I really appreciate you saving us, all of you," she said as both her friend and the Kyurangers came up to them. "Just who are you?"

"We're the Kyurangers," Blue said as he got between the two. "You do understand why we can't show our faces. Ya know, being part of a rebellion and everything."

Pinkie Pie came in as well. "Oh I understand, you have all your friends and family you need to keep safe behind those masks. Ya know I tried to get Rarity to do something like that for us but she said it would mess up her hair and..."

Pinkie Pie was quickly pushed aside by Applejack. "So you're not from earth are ya?" She asked.

"Something like that." Yellow answered.

As they talked the sky started to be swarmed with flying disks again. "Oh no, not again," Rarity said with a frightened face.

The others looked up as well. Sunset turned to the Kyurangers. "Do you guys think you can handle something like this?" she asked.

Leo Red didn't really have a answer for her but knew he needed to tell her something. "We'll try our best," was all he said as he went to consult with the others.

"How are we going to take care of these guys lover boy?" Yellow asked in a condescending tone.

"We can try using our Seiza Blasters," Blue suggested.

"I don't think that will be enough. We need some real muscle to take down something like this," Black said.

Red didn't know what to do as the others tried to think of something. He looked down at the Seiza Blaster on his arm. As he stared at it a red ring started to form around the red Kyutama that pointed to the left. "Guys follow my lead," he announced as he stepped forward and raised his arm to the sky. He then pushed the Kyutama in the direction the ring was pointing.

"SEI ZA GO!!!"

He then flipped down the grip on the Saiza Blaster and pulled the trigger. A giant red Kyutama formed around him with a seat in it. The giant Kyutama flew into the sky as a red portal opened and a large Lion themed ship flew out of it. The Kyutama entered a port on the Lion's back with the chair turning so it was facing forward.

"LEO VOYAGER!"

"This is unbelievable!" the red ranger said in shock. Looking around he saw two controls in the armrests of the chair. He grabbed the joystick and pushed it forward, causing the Voyager to speed through the sky. The claw like panel on the side of the ship opened up, revealing missiles that were fired at the enemy ships.

"You all heard the guy, let's get in on this fight," Blue said as he and the others performed the same action.

"SEI ZA GO!"

Each of the Rangers were wrapped in the same large Kyutama as Red. Portals of their respective colors opened with more ships flying through. There were two small ships modeled after a yellow swordfish and a green Chameleon, a black tank with a bull's head in the front, and a mechanical blue wolf. Each of the Kyutama flew threw the air and docked in the back of the ships.

"LUPUS VOYAGER!"

"TAURUS VOYAGER!"

"CHAMELEON VOYAGER!"

"DORADO VOYAGER!"

"Now this is the muscle I was talking about. YEAH!" Black yelled as he took the controls. The Taurus Voyager charged forward, knocking back all of the enemy ships with its horns.

"My own giant robot wolf. This is a dream come true," Blue said. The blue wolf grabbed one of the ships in its mouth then threw it at another one.

"Amazing," Green said. The mouth of the chameleon opened to reveal a long mechanical tongue. It snaked out to wrap around one of the ships before crushing it.

"Of course I'd get the big fish," Yellow said. The swordfish sped through the sky, squaring ships with the long, blended nose.

The girls looks up in amazement at the battle that was taking place above them. It was something straight out of a sci-fi action movie. "Guess they were better equipped for this then we ever could be," Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash was absolutely astonished by the sight before her. "O.M.G. Awesome doesn't even begin to describe this."

"Why don't we get giant robots!?" Pinkie yelled. "Sunset do you think we can get magic giant robots?"

As the girls were focused on the fight they didn't notice the mass of purple smoke behind them. Soon rising from the smoke was one of the Tsuyoindavers, only this one was a giant. The monster took a step forward, causing a boom that caught everyone's attention.

"Oh as if things couldn't get get worse," Sunset said as she and the others started to run.

"Wow, looks like this guys had some more tricks up their sleeves," Blue said.

"Let's take em down," Yellow yelled. The Blue and Yellow Voyagers charged at the monster but were quickly swatted away by its club. "Ah why didn't that work? We handled those guys on the ground."

The red voyager shot more missiles to force it to defend. "I think we need to take a tip from the girls and combine all our power," Red said.

"You can’t be serious about all that "power of friendship" bunk," Yellow replied.

"I think we can do it," Green said. "Leo Red I know you have a plan. Please lead us to victory."

"Thanks for believing in me," Red said as he flipped the grip on his Seiza Blaster and pushed the Kyutama to the right.

"SEI ZA DOCKING!"

"DOCKING COMBINATION!" the five Kyurangers yelled.

The red voyager started to fly straight up. The two wing like parts flipped around to reveal two more ports for Kyutama. The green and yellow voyagers flew beside it before docking into the side ports. The ship started to fall as the black and blue voyagers folded into robotic legs and attached to the main body at the ship's thrusters. As the newly humanoid shaped ship landed, the lion head folded down to reveal a human like face. All of the Kyutama started to light up one at a time before all five were glowing.

KYURENOH!!

"Alright guys, all together now," Red yelled. The Tsuyoindaver attacked the giant robot with its club to force it back. KyurenOh knocked it back with its sword formed from the Swordfish. "That club is starting to be real problem."

"I'll take care of it," Green said. The green Kyutama lit up as KyurenOh held its chameleon arm out and its mouth opened. A mechanical whip came out and was flung through the air towards the monster. The whip wrapped around the club before the robot pulled it back. The yellow Kyutama lit up next. KyurenOh raised its other arm to cut the club in half.

"Hey I want in on this action," Blue said.

"YEAH!" Black yelled as the black Kyutama lit up. The treads of the tank leg revved up, causing the robot to charge forward. As it got close the blue Kyutama lit up and KyurenOh performed a roundhouse kick. The claws on the wolf leg extended and slashed the monster.

"Let's show Jack Matter that earth isn't going to fall so easy," Red yelled. He along with the other Kyurangers pushed the Kyutama on their Seiza Blaster back two times.

"Right!" the others yelled.

"SUPER GALAXY!!!"

All of the Rangers pointed their blasters towards the middle of the robot and pulled the triggers. KyurenOh raised its sword to the sky as energy from the Kyutama were focused into the blade. The Blade was charged with a light that was a mix of all five colors. The robot then performed a mighty slash that caused the monster to fall back before exploding.


Once the last of the invaders were dealt with, the giant robot left behind the school as the Kyurangers made sure everyone on the ground were okay. However the five didn't not expect to be swarmed by a mob of citizens. All of them had their phones out and were taking pictures of them.

"Did you see those guys? Who knew super heroes like these really existed."

"I need to get theses guys on my Picturegram."

"Hey who are these guys?"

Leo Red heard what everyone was saying about them. He realized that unlike all of the magical attacks, news of a giant robot would spread like wildfire. He needed to show to that they were here to protect everyone and inspire hope after something like this. He climbed onto a large piece of rubble and fired his Blaster off at the sky to get everyone's attention. "Attention everyone. I know the attack from The Jack Matter Shogunate was unexpected. But don't worry because the Kyurangers will be the stars of hope that will take the universe back for everyone," he yelled as he raised his arm to the sky. After his speech the crowd of people cheered.

"That was some speech there," Sunset said as the red ranger stepped down. "It's not easy to rally this many people without breaking into a musical number."

"Well ya know hehe, a giant robot helps a lot," Red replied as he threw one of his hands behind his head.

"Well I just wanted to say thanks for saving me and my friends," Sunset said. "Um, Leo Red was it?"

"It was no problem," Red said. He held up his Seiza Blaster and called his Voyager.

"SEI ZA GO!"

"I'm really sorry to leave a lady like this but I can't stay too much longer," Red said as he ran towards his ship.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet again," Sunset yelled. Leo Red nodded through the glass of his cockpit. He then pushed the controls forward, causing the Voyager to fly up into the sky along with the others. "Glad to see we're not the only ones protecting everyone. Hmm, can't help but feel like I've met that guy before."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

First off not all chapters will be this long. second this is what I've been working on lately. there were a few hiccups in getting this thing up an running but I hope you all like this new adventure.

Big thanks to Sunflower 1414 for editing this

like always tell me what you all think and ill se ya all next time