• Published 18th May 2017
  • 2,964 Views, 248 Comments

Shining Lucky Stars - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



9 heros chosen by the stars to start a rebelion to stop the Jark Matter Shogunate from not only conquering Earth but also the univers

  • ...
9
 248
 2,964

Space 5: Gold Experience

It was a clear night over the small town. The stars were all shining in full display, including a very odd comet. This comet was on a collision course with Earth. As it got closer it became clear that it wasn't a comet at all, but a small alien space craft. The metal was starting to glow red as it soon crashed deep into the woods.

When the pod finally landed a door went flying off. Coming out was a dark blue alien with red lines going through its body. Its torso was covered with hexagon shaped armor and huge shoulder armor. He wore a scowl with sharp teeth on his star-shaped head. "Ah finally, after being locked up for so long, it's nice to finally breath in some fresh air," the alien said.

"Yeah, it's nice to finally be out of a cramped prison cell," another voice said in an accent. Stumbling out of the pod was another smaller figure. Both of this alien's hands were restrained by heavy, futuristic handcuffs. "Now care to help me out of this, Praxis," he said as he held up his handcuffs.

Praxis raised his arm as the hexagon armor formed into a blade-like shield. He swung down the shield to break the handcuffs. "Happy now, you whiner?" he asked.

"Very much so," the alien replied as he rubbed his wrists. "Ok, now it's time to keep your end of the deal. I help you escape and we go our separate ways."

"Oh I intend to keep my promise. After all the hard work you did, you deserve to enjoy this planet while you can," Praxis said.

The other alien had already started to walk away but quirky turned around after Praxis' comment. "What do you mean "while I still can?'" he asked in concern.

"Hehe there's a reason why I wanted to escape to this planet," Praxis explained as he pulled out a wanted poster for the Kyurangers. "This is the planet with the most sightings of the Kyurangers. I intend to capture them and get the reward. Then when I collect the credits I'll destroy this stupid hunk of rock."

"No you can't," The other alien said in protest. "This is the last planet not controlled by Jark Matter. If you destroy it then all hope is lost."

"Oh please, I don't care about hope. I just want credits and it's been years since I've seen a planet crumble." Praxis said.

"No, I won't let--" The other Alien's words were cut short when Praxis punched him in the abdomen and knocked the wind out of him. He collapsed onto the ground as as the larger alien walked away.

"Have fun, weakling," Praxis said as he went out of view.

It's my fault, it's all my fault, why is it always my fault?


On the ORION the seven Kyurangers were assembled for a meeting. Comet Tail was standing in front of a holographic map of Canterlot holding a pointer stick. "Alright everyone, today I'll be in charge of the mission briefing," Comet said. Ditzy and Flash both gave him a round of applause while the others just stayed silent. "Thank you. Now with my Kyutama locator program I was able to pinpoint the most likely areas the remaining two Kyutama had landed."

Comet used his stick to bring attention to two circled locations on the map. One was by a stadium towards the east of town and the other was in the middle of the woods in the north. "If we split up into groups we might be able to find them, which means we can get more help in fighting Jark Matter."


"But what if someone already found the Kyutama?" Sweet Leaf asked.

"Then we just ask them to join us," Bulk said.

"If we're doing this I'm not going into the woods," Aria announced.

"Oh, I thought we'd use the Kyulette to decide who goes where," Comet said.

"I don't care. I'm not going to hike through the woods," Aria replied.

"But I think..." Before Comet could finish, Aria stared him down. A chill went down his spine as he didn't want to get on the siren's bad side. "Ok, Aria, Big Mac, and Bulk will take the stadium area while Flash, Ditzy, Sweet Leaf, and I take the woods," he said.

"I have no problem with that," Flash said.

"Sounds like this is going to be a fun mission, doesn't it," Bulk added as he elbowed Big Mac who was sitting next to him.

"Eeyup."

"Me and my friend have been through those woods a lot. I can help lead you guys through it," Sweet Leaf said.

Comet collapsed his pointer stick and the the map disappeared. "Glad to see you're all on board. Alright, Operation: Star Chart begins now. Let's bring back those lost Kyutama," he said.

"Nice name," Flash complimented.

"Thanks," Comet said as they all made their way to the exit.

Shou was sitting in his chair during the whole meeting. "Good luck Kyuranger. Only when the nine saviors are united can you unlock your full power."


After a ten minute drive the group of four had arrived at the entrance of the woods. The teens all took a note of the area to try and find a hint of their goal. "So do you have some kind Kyutama detector or something Comet?" Flash asked.

"Um no," Comet said with a nervous grin. "I was only able to determine the location because the ORION happens to have data on the trajectory of how they fell to earth. I wish I could find a way to track the Kyutama by their energy signature."

"So we're doing this the hard way then," Flash said.

"I don't mind," Ditzy said as she led the group into the forest.

The group walked through the woods for a few minutes before Sweet Leaf stopped them. "Do you hear that?" she asked. The four soon heard the rustling of leaves.

They all looked around till Flash saw a bush starting to move. "It might just be a raccoon or something," he said nervously. The four slowly inched toward the bush before something jumped out at him.

"Aaahhhhhhh!!!"

"Aaahhhhhhh!!!"

The teens were all shocked at what jumped out. It was a brown skinned man with darker brown spiky hair. He was dressed in a blue suit with a red tie and a hourglass tie clip. Over his suit was a brown trench coat. Despite his professional look he was wearing a pair of red high top sneakers. "Oh my, what are you kids doing here?" he asked.

"We could ask you the same thing," Comet said.

"What, can't a man take a lovely stroll through the woods?" the man asked as he dusted himself off. "Anyway, children shouldn't be here, it's much too dangerous. Go on, get."

"We're not children," Flash said. "Plus there's something in these woods that we really need to find."

"I assure you whatever it is you're looking for isn't worth going any further," the man said in an almost frightened tone.

"What could be so dangerous?" Sweet Leaf asked.

"Well...um, I don't really know that myself. I'm not really from around here," the man said as he rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, why don't you nice kids help me to the nearest town."

The four turned around for a moment. "What is up with this weirdo?" Ditzy whispered.

"I have no clue," Flash answered. "Something really must have spooked him. He's clearly hiding something."

"He could be working for Jark Matter," Sweet Leaf said.

"Or he's just a nut case." Comet followed.

"Um excuse me but it's rude to leave people out of conversations," the man yelled behind the group.

Flash looked back at the man, then back to his friends. "Ditzy why don't you help this guy back to town. Maybe get some info on whether or not he's a threat," he said. Just as Ditzy nodded her head in agreement, a huge explosion occurred behind them. Everyone was surprised but no more the the strange man. "Looks like the Kyutama search will be put on hold. We need to check out what that's all about."

Flash, Comet, And Sweet Leaf all ran towards the explosion. "Wait it's too dangerous," the strange man yelled.

"Don't worry, we can handle this," Flash yelled back.

"But..." The man tried to warn them some more but felt something pull on his arm. He turned to see Ditzy.

"Um hey, why don't I help you get back to town. After all you're new here and I'd be more then happy to lead the way," Ditzy said as she pulled the man in the opposite direction of her friends. The man tried to fight back to stop the teens from heading towards danger but it was no use.


Deeper in the woods Praxis was destroying trees with a hand-held laser. "Oh yes, I've missed wreaking havoc like this. With this much destruction those Kyuranger will come running," he said as he continued to blast at the plant life.


Out of nowhere warning shots were fired near Praxis' feet. Coming into the clearing were Flash, Comet, and Sweet Leaf all holding up there Saiza Blasters. "Don't you dare destroy more of this beautiful forest," Sweet Leaf announced.
"Oh yeah, and who's going to stop me?" Praxis asked.

"I don't know what you heard but stopping Jark Matter is what we do," Flash said.

"Jark Matter ha," Praxis laughed as he twirled his gun. "As if I'd be associated with squares like them. No, I prefer to work with no one above me."

"Jark Matter or not, we're the ones who defend this planet," Comet said as he and the others pulled out there Kyutama. "Cosmic Slide!"

"LEO KYUTAMA!"

"LUPUS KYUTAMA!"

"CHAMELEON KYUTAMA!"

"Star change!" they all yelled as they swung their arms down. They pulled the triggers and transformed into their ranger forms.

"Ah so you're the Kyurangers, just who I was looking for. All those credits will be mine in no time," Praxis said as he aimed his gun and fired. The three Kyurangers jumped out away from the blast.

"Great, another creep who wants the bounty on our heads," Red said as he ran toward the alien. He managed to land a few punches before kicking the monster. Blue came in to perform a roundhouse kick with his clawed feet, which caused Praxis to return with a punch. The monster didn't notice Green sneaking up behind him to jump up and grab his back. This caused Praxis to stumble before elbowing the ranger and knocking her off.

"These Earthlings are tougher than they look. Good thing I stashed this away for the occasion," Praxis said as he pulled out a metal orb with black dots on it. After he threw the orb into the air the black dots opened up to release a large amount of machine parts. The parts all seem to put themselves together to form a squadron of humanoid robots. They all had black bodies with silver heads that had black spots all over with a red spot on top. Some of the robots had laser weapons for hands. "Krybots attack!" Praxis commanded.

The Krybots raised their arms up and down before charging at the Rangers. "Wow, fully functional, humanoid robots able to perform complex tasks. This is something I didn't think I'd see for another twenty years," Blue said, impressed by the robots. The blue ranger swung his claws to keep the soldiers at bay.

Red blocked one of the Krybots who tried to hit him with his weapon arm. "Don't act so happy about it," he said as he kicked the goon away before turning around to block another attack. He grabbed the Krybot by the arm and flipped him over his shoulder.

Green was dodging laser blasts from the robots. She jumped through the air before kicking one in the head. One of the Krybots tried to punch her, but Green moved out of the way before it could land. She pointed her blaster directly at its chest and fired an orb of energy that caused parts to go flying. The green ranger was too occupied with the robots that she didn't notice Praxis aiming his handgun. Out of nowhere the blast hit her and she flew back.

"Sweet Leaf!" Red yelled as he saw his teammate fall to the ground. He quickly glanced  at the Krybots then to Praxis. "Dang it, these goons are just cannon fodder," he said before he himself was blasted. Blue saw this and tried to shoot the alien with his blaster but Praxis was faster and hit him as well. The three all hit the ground and transformed back into civilian form.

Praxis spun his gun before putting it away as he walked toward the downed rangers. "Hehe excellent," he said as he turned to two of the Krybots and pulled out a rope. "You two, tie 'em up. The the rest of you spread out, odds are there's more of them out there," the alien ordered as he threw the rope at his lackeys. The rest of the Krybots went into the woods on the hunt.

While all this was happening, a mysterious figure was watching the whole battle unfold from the shadows.


The strange man continued to struggled against Ditzy's pull. Ditzy herself was really getting tired from pulling the man for so long and it started to show. "Um wouldn't it be easier if we used that car we passed. I mean I can assume it belonged to you and your friend," the man said as the two stopped.

"That's Flash's car and he has the keys. Also I don't have my driver's license," Ditzy said as she took a seat on the ground. "I need to rest, pulling you isn't easy."

"Hey why don't I run back and see if your friends are okay," the man said in a chipper tone. He started to run back to the forest but fell to the ground when Ditzy grabbed his coat.

"Flash and the others are fine. What could be so dangerous that you're acting like the woods is certain doom?" Ditzy asked.

"I can't say," the man said.

"Why?"

"I don't want you to get involved. It's way too dangerous for someone so young."

Ditzy didn't like how much this guy was hiding from her. He kept acting like he wanted help but he kept pushing her way. She was a Kyuranger and she wanted to help people with her power. After a moment she let out a sigh. Maybe she could at least help him by talking. Whatever was in the woods wasn't the only thing that was troubling him. "Well, can I please know your name?" she asked.

"Well since you're not going to leave my side I at least owe you that," the man said as he sat up next to Ditzy. He brought his hand to his chin in thought and started to mumble. "Now name, name, name. Oh you can call me Time Turner. Yeah that would work nicely."

Ditzy just looked at him nervously. The man that called himself Time Turner was getting stranger the longer she stayed around him. "So um, what brings you to Canterlot?" Ditzy asked.

"A mistake," Time Turner whispered.

"Excuse me?" Ditzy asked not hearing what he said.

"TRAVELER! I am a traveler, just making my way through," the man said nervously.

"Well that sounds interesting," Ditzy said. "Where have you been?"

"Hehe well it would be easier to say where I haven't been," Time Turner chuckled as he looked toward the sky. "Here is a good place to start."

"Well if you're new to Canterlot you got to visit Sugarcube Corner. It's one of my favorite place to go with my friends," Ditzy said happily.

"You think I can get a cup of tea there? It's been ages since I've had a nice cup of tea," Time Turner said.

"Of course, you can get tea, coffee, and all kinds of baked goods, including muffins. Oh I love their blueberry muffins," Ditzy said as she got excited at the thought of having a snack.

"That sounds lovely... Um," Turner trailed off.

"Ditzy, Ditzy Do," she said.

"Ya know Ditzy, no one has ever been this kind to me," Turner said in a somber tone.

"What do you mean?" Ditzy asked with concern.

Time Turner let out a sigh seeing the sense of worry in the girl's crossed eyes. "Well I haven't had the easiest of lives. I've alway been in the wrong place at the wrong time. All that misfortune kept following me till I had a reputation. That reputation led to some real trouble and, well you don't need to know what happens."

There was a silence between the two before Ditzy leaned in for a hug out of nowhere. "Well you don't seem like a bad guy. And when the others come back we'll all go to Sugarcube Corner," she said before letting go. She then looked down at her wristband and started to get concerned. "Speaking of, I was hoping they'd call by now."

"He better not have gotten to them," Time Turner mumbled. He quickly stood up and turned to Ditzy. "Ditzy, I need you to run away from here. I'm going to go and find your friends."

"Wh-what?" Ditzy said, confused by Time Turner's sudden actions.

"Let's just say that trouble I was talking about has followed me here," he said before running off.

"STOP!" Ditzy yelled to stop Time Turner. He turned around to see Ditzy with a determined face.

"If my friends are in trouble I want to help them, and I also want to help you. So can you please tell me what's wrong?"

Time Turner was silent for a moment. His hand tensed up as he tried to think of what to say to this girl. "Praxis," was the only thing he said in a tone that was just above a whisper.

"I'm sorry but did you say Praxis? What's a Praxis?" Ditzy asked.

"Praxis is a dangerous crime boss from the Corona star system. He's set on capturing the Kyurangers to collect their bounty and once he gets it he'll destroy this planet. Now I know this may be a lot to take in but..." Time Turner was quickly cut off by a gasp by Ditzy.

"Then Flash and the others are really in trouble if this guy is as bad as you say," Ditzy said. "Hey, how do you know all this?"

"I...I," Time Turner was having trouble trying to get the words out. He couldn't lie to Ditzy and he could no longer avoid her questions anymore. "I was the one who helped him escape. We were trapped in the same cell and he made a deal. If I helped him escape he wouldn't try to get the bounty on my head. I just didn't know he was going after the Kyurangers," Time Turner said. After a moment he realized that the young Earth girl wasn't reacting in the fashion he thought she would. "Um... you're taking this quite well."

Ditzy was quiet for a moment before putting on a smile. "Well the way you've been acting makes sense now that I know you're an alien. But more importantly I need to go save my friends. You see, you’re not the only one with a secret," she said as her mood went down and she pulled out her pink Kyutama.

It was Time Turner's turn to be surprised. "My goodness, the stories are true. You're a Kyuranger."

"Of course silly, you just said this Praxis guy is after us. Why would you think we were just a story?" Ditzy said.

"Well I just thought it was just rebels using the name from the legends," Time Turner said as he scratched his head.

Ditzy gave the alien a soft smile and one more hug. "I'm really grateful that you tried to protect me and my friends, but I'm a Kyuranger. It's my job to be a protector of the universe. Now I'm going to go find the others and we're all going to take down Praxis," she said before letting go of Time Turner and started running towards the woods.

Before the strange man could say or do anything, Ditzy was already running towards the forest. "Wait, Ditzy," Time Turner tried to say but his words fell on deaf ears. "Blast, even if she's a Kyuranger, she can't take Praxis on her own," he said as he started to run after her.


Running at full speed Ditzy returned back to the forest. Despite her fears the young woman pushed forward to find her friends. "Flash! Comet! Sweet Leaf!" Ditzy yelled in her search. She didn't get a response, only silence. This just caused her to panic even more. The young woman walked forward as she looked all around for any sign of her friends. Unfortunately for her she was so focused looking for her friends, she didn't see what was in front of her and out of nowhere fell down a steep hill.

Ditzy rolled down the hill before landing on her back. Her eyes were spinning as she was facing the sky. A blurry figure soon came into view. "Flash?" she asked. Ditzy blinked a few times before the image became clearer. It was not Flash but a Krybot looking down at her. The white-headed robot startled Ditzy and she kicked it away with both of her feet.

"What did you find you numskull," Praxis' voice yelled. Ditzy quickly stood up as the space criminal emerged from the woods with two Krybots. "Ooh, what do we have here?"

Ditzy was surprised by the alien's sudden appearance. "Are you Praxis?" she asked with a small amount of fear in her voice. The fear wasn't for her own safety but for what might have happened to her friends.

"About time someone on this dirt ball recognized this handsome face," Praxis said. "So what do you want?"

"What happened to Flash and the others?" she asked with a bit more sternness in her voice.

"Are you talking about those Kyurangers?" Praxis said as he waved his arms out. "They’re fine, after all they're worth more alive than dead," the alien said. At the corner of his eye he noticed that Ditzy's wristband had transformed into her Saiza Blaster as she turned to the side. "And it looks like you want to join them."

"Not a chance," Dtizy said said as she pulled out her Kyutama. Praxis and his Krybots wasted not time opening fire on the young woman. "Star Change!" she yelled as a construct of an eagle appeared in front of her to block the attack. When the blasts stopped the eagle construct passed over Ditzy's body and transformed her into Aquila Pink.

"Get her you chumps!" Praxis ordered his robots. The Krybots charged in as two of them swung their blaster arms at Pink. She dodged their attacks before shooting them with her blaster. The third one attempted to jump at her but Pink knocked him back surprisingly far with one punch. With no time to observe her abnormal strength, the pink ranger needed to jump out of the way from Praxis' own attack.

The Pink ranger fired a few shots from her blaster that sent the alien back. Praxis retaliated by shooting his blaster. Pink avoided the attack by jumping up and using her wings to get more lift. Using the force of the explosion behind her, Pink glided towards Praxis and kicked the blaster he was holding out of his hand. The Pink Ranger landed only a few feet away from the alien, pointing her blaster at him. "Now please, can you tell me where my friends are?" she asked.

"Hmm, I'm impressed. You're definitely stronger than you look to get me into a situation like this. Then again you don't get the respect I get without a few aces in the hole," Praxis said as he snapped his fingers.

"What do you mean by..." Before Pink could finish her question she suddenly fell to the ground. A Krybot was standing behind her to knock her out. After a moment her battle suit faded away.

"About time one of you scrap heaps did something useful," Praxis said as he grabbed Ditzy by the collar of her shirt. "Keep searching the forest. With four Kyurangers I feel it's time I give Jark Matter a call," Praxis said as he turned to walk away.


Just Like Ditzy, Time Turner charged into the woods. "That girl certainly has spirit. Unfortunately for her spirit won't stop Praxis. I really hope I find her before he does," he said. "But then again, what could I do to stop him. I'm not a Kyuranger. I'm not even armed."

The alien continued through the woods till he eventually ran into three Krybots who were combing the area. Fortunately the robots didn't see him so he could hide. "Krybots? I should have known. That mass of crystals probably has all four of those kids tied up by now," Time Turner said.

The Krybots heard him in the bushes and turned directly in his direction. "Blast," Time Turner uttered as he slowly raised up from his hiding spot. He held up his hands to try and show he didn't want to fight. "Alright fellas, no need to for things to get violent," he pleaded. The Krybots didn't pay any attention to his words and pointed his blasters at him. "I see, words are wasted on you lot then," Time Turner said as he started to dig through his coat.

The Robotic goons opened fire, causing Time Turner to dive to the side. When he hit the ground he through the yo-yo that he was searching for. The yo-yo flew threw the air as it started to wrap around one of the Krybots. He pulled tightly to properly bind the goon. "Haha got ya," Time Turner said as he tried to pull back on his string. However another Krybot managed to push the alien back and caused him to lose his grip. Time Tuner quickly picked himself up to turn back to see the captured robot break free. "I guess I'm less of a fighter then I thought."

Before Time Turner could get to his feet, a Krybot stood over him with his blaster arm raised. Time Turner prepared to get hit but it never happened. When he looked up he saw the robot just standing there. After a moment a cut appeared right down the middle of the Krybot before both halves fell to the ground.

Standing behind where the Krybot once stood was a Kyuranger in silver. The Kyuranger had a skirt with hexagon scales going up the side. When she turned her head, her Cobra shaped visor was shown. In her hand was a Kyuza Weapon that was in a sickle configuration.

The other robots rushed to attack the Kyuranger. When one of them tried to hit her, she quickly grabbed its arm and placed the blade of her weapon over its shoulder. In one swift motion, the silver ranger pulled back her sickle and cut off its arm exposing a mass of wires. Silver kicked the Krybot back before turning around and blocking another Krybot's attack. She spun around and performed a vertical slash, cutting it in half. The one armed robot tried to attack again but Silver finished it off with a shot from her Saiza Blaster.

"Oh thank goodness," Time Turner said as he got up. "You got here just in time, Kyuranger. Your teammates are in real trouble."

"Teammates?" the Silver Ranger asked in a rather bored tone. "If your talking about the people that follow the red one, I'm not one of them," she said as she pushed up on her visor with her finger.

"Still, you need to stop Praxis. Without the others there's no telling to what he'll do to this planet," Time Turner pleaded.

"That alien you call Praxis is too strong. Not even the Red Ranger with two others behind him could stop him. If I fight him one on one, I will certainly lose."

"So you're just going to leave them," Time Turner said.

"Not necessarily, Praxis needs to be stopped. A tactical retreat is in order. I'll go and find the three Kyurangers who aren't in the forest and devise a counter attack," Silver said as she turned her back to the alien. "As for you, it would be best if you run."

Before Time Turner could say a word the Silver Ranger jumped into a tree and then vanished. Time Turner soon fell to his knees and slammed his fist into the ground. Running seems to be the only thing I'm good at. Why am I so useless? he thought to himself.

As the alien continued to hit the ground, a glimmer of light caught his eye. He turned to see the light was coming from a branch on a nearby tree. Time Turner got up and walked over to get a better look. When he got close he had to use his hand to block the sunlight that was reflecting off of it. He pulled out his yo-yo and threw it up. The string wrapped around the object and pulled it down. When he opened his hand, he found the object was a Kyutama of a brilliant gold color.
"No way," Time Turner said to himself in disbelief. The Kyutama then started to glow on and off.

"No this can't be right. I can't be a chosen savior, I'm the worst chose to save people," he said. Soon the image of Ditzy with her Kyutama entered his mind. "Then again Ditzy didn't look like she could hurt anyone and she dove head first into danger to help her friends." He closed his hand tightly as he thought carefully about his next move. "I think it's time I finally did something."


Flash's vision was blurry as he slowly came to. His first instinct was to try to stand up but he seen found that he was unable to. Turning around, Flash found that he was tied up back to back with Sweet Leaf. He turned the other way to find Comet Tail and Ditzy tied up in a similar way. Looking behind his friend, Flash saw Praxis at a control panel on a crashed pod with Krybots standing on look out. He started to struggle out of his binding and caused the others to wake up.

Praxis turned his head to see Flash was awake. "Ah, looks who decided to wake up," he said as he approached his captives. "I hope you're comfortable."

"Would you believe this isn't my first time tied up," Flash replied as he continued to struggle.

"Let us go you meany," Ditzy said.

"And you still need to pay for all the trees you destroyed," Sweet Leaf added.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do," Praxis said as he pulled out his blaster. "Especially since Jark Matter is coming to pick you up."

"Our teammates will stop you," Comet said as he tried to get out of his bindings himself.

"Please, nobody is going to come for you," Praxis said. As soon as he said that, one of the Krybots got knocked to the ground. Everyone turned to see Time Turner spinning his yo-yo in his hand.

"Time Turner," Ditzy said happily.

"So that's his name," Comet added.

"Time Turner eh? So that's the name you're going with." Praxis said with a chuckle. "What are you doing here anyway? I thought our deal was that we'd go our separate ways."

"I am a man of my word and I need to abide by it. The deal was that if I help you escape, you wouldn't try to collect my bounty," Time Turner said as he put away his yo-yo. "We said nothing about me fighting you."

"And you think a weakling like you could land a hit on me," Praxis said. He then signaled with his fingers for his Krybots to point their weapons at the alien.

"Well..." Time Turner led on as he dug into his jacket to pull out the gold Kyutama. A grin appeared on his face as he slid the top surface of the globe to form the image of a balance scale. Energy started to appear in on his arm before forming into a Saiza Blaster. "I will certainly try."

"I knew my program worked," Comet Tail said.

"Wow, he found the Kyutama," Flash followed.

"Way to go Time Turner," Ditzy added.

Time Turner placed the Kyutama into his blaster and pushed it flowered.

"LIBRA KYUTAMA!"

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

The alien flipped out the grip and swung his arm over his head. When the blaster was pointing at the ground he pulled the trigger. "Star Change!" Time Turner yelled as a gold star appeared on the ground. A balance scale constellation appeared in front of him and passed over his body. In a flash of light a battle suit formed over his body. The suit was bulkier then the others and the black visor was formed from an image of a scale. The four Rangers looked at this gold ranger, wide eyed at his appearance.

"Hahahaha!" Praxis laughed as he saw the transformation. "You think just because you got some armor you can take me down?" he said as he aimed his blaster. He fired several shots from his blaster. The blasts missed but caused an explosion that sent the gold ranger flying.

Gold rolled on the ground before picking himself up. "Please Praxis, do you really think a guy like me could take down a crime boss worth five-hundred thousand credits?" he asked as he pulled out a Kyuza Weapon with its double bladed part. He them put the two pieces together to form a crossbow.

"KYU CROSSBOW!"

"Not alone anyway," Gold said as he pointed the crossbow at Praxis and fired four bolts of gold energy. The bolts flew towards the monster before they curved around him and went straight for the captured Rangers. When they hit, the humans were unharmed, their restraints being the only thing that was destroyed.

"Alright," Sweet Leaf cheered with joy of being freed.

"Why you," Praxis yelled in frustration. He turned around to the Rangers to threaten them with his blaster. "You all better get back before..." Before he could finish, Flash and Comet shot at him with their Saiza Blasters and caused the alien to stumble back. Before he could recover Sweet Leaf jumped forward to kick Praxis in the head. This gave the four teenagers the chance to slip past the monster to regroup with the gold ranger.

"Glad to have you on the team," Flash said as he patted the gold ranger on the shoulder.

"Glad to be on a team um, Flash was it?" Gold asked.

"Excuse me but we can save introductions for after we take care of this guy," Sweet Leaf said as she pulled out her Kyutama. The others all followed and placed them into their blasters.

"LEO KYUTAMA!"

"LUPUS KYUTAMA!"

"CHAMELEON KYUTAMA!"

"AQUILA KYUTAMA!"

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

"Star Change!" they all yelled as they pointed their blasters to the ground. Once they pulled the trigger, the air was filled with star dust. In a flash of light the four humans were now wearing their battle suits.


"The Super Star," Red yelled as he performed his thumbs up pose. "Leo Red!"

"The Beast Star," Blue said as he swung his claws through the air. "Lupus Blue!"

"The Trick-star," the Gold ranger said as he swung his arm through the air before giving a two fingered salute. "Libra Gold!"

"The Stealth Star," Green said as she took a fighting position. "Chameleon Green!"

"The Speed Star," Pink said as she made a pose as if she was taking off flying. "Aquila Pink!"

"We're the Stars of Rebellion!" Red announced as he made a circle in the air. "Uchuu Sentai..."

"Kyuranger!" everyone yelled as the all posed.

"Alright guys, Let's Rocket!" Red yelled as he pointed forward.

The gold ranger came up next to Red. He swung both his arms around before pointing forward with both hands. "Vaaaaaa-manos!"*

"Krybots attack!" Praxis ordered. Four Krybots appeared behind the group. Blue turned to the goons to rush in and slash one of the robots with his claws. Green and Pink jumped over the blue ranger to fire their blasters at the others. The Krybots were thrown off by the attack enough to allow the two girls to kick this robots into the head. The remaining Krybot tried to shoot at the three Rangers. The Rangers countered by firing their own blasters at the lone robot.

Gold and Praxis were in a firefight. Gold had to hop to avoid several blasts from Praxis to get a clean shot with his crossbow. The alien's arm transformed into a shield to block the attack before charging at the ranger. Gold was pushed to the ground as Praxis stood over him with his blaster.

"Hold on!" Red yelled as he pulled out a light blue Kyutama. When he slid the top side an image of a shield was formed. Quickly the ranger placed the globe into his blaster and pushed it back.

"SCUTUM KYUTAMA!"

"SAI ZA ATTACK!"

When the red ranger pulled the trigger, a large solid construct of a shield appeared and crashed right into Praxis. Red ran to Gold to help him up. "Come on Time Turner, we can't have your first fight end in a loss," Red said as he rushed towards Praxis. He performed several punches before moving to the side to allow Gold to shoot him with his crossbow. Praxis knocked back Red with his shield but Red recovered to shoot at him with his blaster.

"Hey Flash, can I get in on this," Green said as she came up next to Red.

"Wow, Sweet Leaf this is coming out of nowhere," Red said.

"I have a score to settle with him," Green said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Haha do you really think a lowly human as frail as you could do anything on your own?" Praxis laughed.

Green was silent as she ran up to the monster. When she got close enough she performed a strong upper cut into the monster's jaw. "This is for the trees you destroyed," she said as she readied for another punch. "This is for attacking my friends." She followed with a blow to the side of the alien's head. "And this is for underestimating us humans," Her final attack was a roundhouse kick.

"Did you get all of it out of your system?" Blue asked as he and Pink joined the others.

Green dusted herself off before rejoining her friends. "Yeah I think so," she said.

The five turned to see Praxis was starting to get overwhelmed from the multiple attacks. "Care to do the honors, Time Turner?" Pink asked.

"Only if you lot can help," Gold said as he held up his crossbow. Red gave him a nod as the five got into formation.

"There is no way you will take me down. I'm Praxis, a crime boss worth five-hundred thousand credits. You color coated worms can't hold a candle to me," the alien announced as he pointed his blaster at the group.

"You want to know what your problem is Praxis?" Gold asked. "You have such pride in your power that you don't think you need help from anyone. Now I may push people away but that was before I had friends to fight for," he said turned to his team for a second.

Red, Blue, Green, and Pink all pushed their Kyutama back twice. At the same time Gold took his Kyutama and placed it into his weapon.

"GALXY!!!"

Energy started to gather around their weapons all in their respective colors. "Shooting Star Crush!" Red,Blue, Green, and Pink yelled.

"Libra Impact!" Gold yelled as all five Rangers pulled the triggers. Five colored spheres of energy flew threw the air before hitting Praxis and exploding.

"I did it, I finally stood my ground. This time a planet's doom isn't on my shoulders," Gold said as he lowered his crossbow. Everyone let out a sigh at the defeat of their enemy.
"Oh no!" Everyone froze as Praxis' voice filled the air. As the flames of their attack died down, the alien limped forward. "I'm unbreakable. None of your attacks can stop me."

"This guy just doesn't quit, doesn't he?" Red asked.

Out of nowhere, Praxis pulled out a gold coin with a with an orange star on it. "This costed me an arm and a leg but I will not be bested by worms," he said. He brought the coin up to his mouth and bit into it causing lightning to form around him. After a second the monster started to grow to a colossal size. "If I can't collect the reward, I'll destroy you."

"Did anyone else see that coming?" Pink asked.

"I guess he had more illegal items stashed away then I thought," Gold said. "You guys wouldn't happen to have a ship to help us out."

"Not just one ship," Blue said as he held up his blaster. Everyone followed including Gold as they pushed their Kyutamas to the side.

"SAI ZA GO!"

The Kyutama formed around the Rangers before they flew up into the sky. The Voyagers flew in to allow the Kyutama to dock. A gold portal formed and a ship flew out that was a flat platform with two disks on either side and gold Kyutama docking on the top.

"LIBRA VOYAGER!"

"Wow, my own cruiser. No more hitchhiking for me," Gold said as he took the controls.

"Your ships are nothing but flies," Praxis said as he held out his hand. The giant monster shot bolts of lighting at the Voyagers. The pink and green ship had to break formation to avoid the attack. Blue flew forward to shoot out small blasts of energy that did little damage. "Please, theres no way your pitiful weapons could hurt me."

"Maybe you want something that packs more of a punch," Red said as he moved his controls. The lion head of his ship opened its mouth to reveal a large cannon that shot out a mighty energy blast. The blast managed to cause Praxis to stumble back.

"Oh so now you want to play," Praxis said as he unleashed a huge burst of lightning.

"Watch out Flash!" Gold yelled as he pushed the handles of his ship forward. As the Voyager flue to to intercept the attack, the vehicle transformed into a humanoid robot holding two shields. The robot came in front of the Leo Voyager and used its shields to block the attack. "Wow, didn't know this thing could do that."

"Thanks Time Turner," Red said.

"No problem, just returning the favor from earlier," Gold replied. The gold robot jumped to try and punch Praxis with its shields. Unfortunately the monster threw a punch as well and pushed the robot back. "I guess my voyager isn't strong enough for him."

"No but all five of ours are," Red said as he held up his Saiza Blaster. "Come on guys, let's form KyurenOh!"

"SAI ZA DOCKING!"

All five of the Voyagers flew up to form their giant robot. Blue and Pink formed the legs wild gold and green formed the arms.

"KYURENOH!!!"

"About time you guys started fighting seriously," Praxis said as he moved forward.

"Try all you want you meany," Pink said as KyurenOh performed a kick. The eagle's wings extended to form blades that cut the monster. When Praxis was knocked back, the wolf claws on the back of the other leg extended for a follow up attack.

"You're so irritating," the giant monster said as he shot another lighting attack.

KyurenOh raised the arm formed by the Libra Voyager and used its disks to block the attack. The giant robot then swung its arm to use the disks like a hammer but Praxis caught it. KyurenOh then punched with its Chameleon arm to knock back the monster.
"It's about time someone put you in your place," Gold said as he held up his Saiza Blaster and the five Rangers pushed their Kyutama back twice.

"SUPER GALAXY!!!"

The Kyutama on KuyrenOh's body lit up one by one before streams of energy flowed into the Libra arm. The disks detached from the arm and combined into one bigger disk. KyurenOh held up its arm before throwing the disk which was connected to a cable made of energy. The large disk acted like a yo-yo as it hit Praxis and then returned back before being thrown again. The giant robot repeated the attack several times. The last attack hit Praxis with enough power to throw the monster into the air before exploding. The five Rangers cheered for the victory against the galactic crime boss.

Meanwhile, the Silver Kyuranger was watching the giant battle from a distance. "That team of theirs seems to be doing well. However, their luck will soon run out," she said as she pushed up on her visor with her finger.


After the battle the five Kyurangers returned to Canterlot and relaxed at the local cafe, Surgecube Corner. Most of the Kyurangers were seated at one of the couches as Time Turner was getting used to his new planet. "Here we go," Ditzy said as she came in with their drinks. She handed the smoothie cups to her friends. "And here's that tea I promised you. It's on me," she said before handing a cup to Time Turner.

The alien blew on his drink before taking a sip. "Ah, this was definitely worth the wait," Time Turner said with a satisfied face.

"If you think that's good, you should try one of my brews," Sweet Leaf said as she took a sip of her Matcha Green Tea.

After a moment the cafe's door opened with Big Mac, Bulk, and Aria entering. "Well that was a bust. We didn't find anything," Aria groaned as she grabbed a seat with the others.

"I assume you didn't find the Kyutama," Comet said.

"Nope," Big Mac answered.

"Well I didn't say my program was perfect," Comet followed.

"Who's the guy in the suit?" Bulk asked.

Flash put down his smoothie and put a hand on Time Turner's shoulder. "Guys, meet the eighth Kyuranger, Time Turner. Time Turner, this is the rest of our team,"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," the alien said.

"Where did this wack job come from?" Aria asked.

"I'm originally from the Horologium star system," Time Turner said as he took a sip of his tea.

Aria was silent for a moment as she processed what Time Turner said before letting out a sigh. "Great, more aliens."

"Don't mind Aria, she can be a bit... cranky," Flash said.

"Oh I'm used to a bit of attitude. It comes with traveling the universe." Time Turner said. "Though I do wish I could thank that Silver Kyuranger. Without her I would have never been able to find the gold Kyutama."

"Silver Kyuranger?" Bulk asked.

"If there's another Kyuranger out there that means all nine Kyutama have been found," Sweet Lead said.

"That just means we need to find her," Ditzy added. The eight looked at one another as they thought about their next move.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

* Vamanos- Let's go in dutch

this was a fun chapter to do and the next one is going to be a really special one too.

another big thanks toSunflower 1414 for editing your awesome.

like always comment are always welcome