• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 1,585 Views, 199 Comments

Not a Cloud In the Sky - OutOfTheBlue



Cloud Nine was not like most ponies. Living a good life is hard when you always go it alone, but with a stranger randomly falling into his life, that's about to change.

  • ...
9
 199
 1,585

PreviousChapters Next
WHY ARE WE PANICKING!

"Oh Celestia I can barely walk!" Groaned Cloud as they disembarked the train. Last. night had been... interesting. After reaching the hotel room the fact that she'd been discovered finally sank in, which led to two hours of Cloud reassuring Pandora mid-freakout while being used as a teddy bear. His lower half still hadn't recovered from her tight grip.

"I'm really sorry, it's just, if you hadn't stepped in and calmed everyone down, last night could have been a disaster! I would have run off, those mares would know my disguise and I'd never be able to use it again, and then everyone would be suspicious of you, and just... Ugh, it makes my head hurt!" Pandora sighed as Cloud gently patted her on the back.

"Hey, don't worry! I would have fixed it even if it did all go to tartarus in a tumbler. I have a little while before work so we could do something to help you relax." Cloud reassured while striking towards his home. They started when they saw a pony running in their direction holding a purse in his mouth while a mare yelled,

"My handbag!"

Cloud assessed the situation quickly and reacted accordingly. He lept forward and close lined the pony while shouting "C'mere boy!" In his mist intimidating voice. As the pony gasped Pandora jumped on his back and started yelling at him while slapping him across the face.

"You mean *slap* evil *slap* wicked *slap* bad *slap* and nasty *slap* pony! Stealing is a horrible thing to do and I just, I just!" She started breathing deeply while the stallion screamed in an abnormally high pitched voice,

"Help! Help! Somepony get this crazy mare off me! Call a guard! I was framed! I plead the fifth!" He yelp as Cloud pulled him upright and glared at him, the stallion collected himself before haughtily saying,

"Listen you brute! I have a very good lawyer! So let me go and I might not press charges!" Pandora stalked up and glared at him.

"Press charges!? You robbed someb-pony! If anypony is getting in trouble it's you!" The stallion scoffed.

"Oh please, who would a guard believe, you, or me. I'm just a helpless victim and unfortunately there wasn't a guard around to say otherwise, now release me!" Cloud smirked before pulling a badge out of his saddlebags.

"Sorry, but a guard did see this." And pressed a small gem in the center of the badge. It glowed and soon two more guards in armor ran towards them. After explaining the situation the guards led the rather peeved pony away. The mare who's purse was stolen shook her head.

"Wow, he wasn't exactly bright, was he. I mean, obviously the guards would believe the three witnesses over him no matter how good his lawyer was. But thank you, you both helped me out a lot, and if there's anything I can do, just come see me. I run a bakery on Celestial Avenue, so if you want some free pastry, I'll hook you up." She waved goodbye before trotting away. Pandora turned to Cloud with a sly look.

"Well well well, look at you mister cool cat, just take down a thief without blinking huh? Mmm, I like it." She said before pressing against. Cloud smiled,

"I can honestly say the more surprising thing was you beating the hell out of him while lecturing him. I mean, did you hear him? I'm pretty sure he was crying for mommy halfway through your beatings of justice." Pandora shuddered.

"Sorry it's just, what a rush! We stopped a robbery! I mean... holy crap!" She squealed while trotting with a bit of a bounce to her step. Cloud smiled before Pandora grabbed him and asked with an excited look on her flushed face,

"Is it just me, or am I super turned on right now." Cloud's eyes widened as he grew his trademark "Yes! Bout to smash!" Grin and nodding excitedly. They both dashed home and almost ripped the front door of its hinges before Cloud picked Pandora up and caried hwr to the bedroom before slamming the door, oblivious to the signs of recent activity in the kitchen.

----------------------------

A very confused pony looked at the open door of Cloud's home.

"Shit, did I leave that open?" He said before entering, closing the door behind him. Upon entering his eyes widened at the massive levels of love filling the house.

"Either sis and edgelord are back, or two ponies broke in and had sex here for some reason." He crept towards the bedroom door. He pressed an ear to it only to hear,

"I don't know, you up for round two?" The ponie's eyes widened.

"Dang! I guess underneath her cute and sweet exterior, Pandora is actually real freaky." He missed the reply only for the door to open and him to go flying after receiving a rather strong punch to the face.

"Who the hell are you! And why are you in my house!" Yelled Cloud.

"Dude, chill! It's me, Beat!" The changeling said while dropping his disguise. Cloud sighed before helping him up.

"Question still stands, why are you here." Beat paused to wave to a confused Pandora before explaining.

"Well, I don't really have a house, and I got sick so I was like, 'Hey! My sis and her cf are pretty chill, Ima hang there till I'm better." But you were gone, so basically I've been squatting her for a little bit." Cloud sighed before putting his armor on.

"Whatever, I can't deal with this right now. I'm going to work, don't burn my house down." Cloud promptly left the building.

---------------------------

Cloud stared in confusion at the guards running around in a panic. He turned as a stallion ran up and breathlessly said,

"Oh thank *gasp* Celestia! We, we need all the guards we can get!"

"What's going on?" Asked Cloud. The guard paused to catch his breath before explaining.

"Well, after her trip to Manehatten, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza demanded the wedding be moved to next week! And not only that, but Princess Celestia has all guards on high allert! So here's what you need to know, until further notice, you and High Keep will be guarding the hallway that leads to the kitchens. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to reach the city wall." He them dashed off leaving an even mire confused Cloud.

"Wait, she moved the wedding forward two months?! What a bitch!"

Author's Note:

Sorry this was a little late, got pretty busy. If you're reading this, you know the drill. Just... yeah

PreviousChapters Next