• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 1,585 Views, 199 Comments

Not a Cloud In the Sky - OutOfTheBlue



Cloud Nine was not like most ponies. Living a good life is hard when you always go it alone, but with a stranger randomly falling into his life, that's about to change.

  • ...
9
 199
 1,585

PreviousChapters Next
Small, Non-canon Bonus Chapter Number The First! Because I'm Lazy!

*knock knock knock*

"I'll get it!" Yelled Pandora as she walked towards the door, donning her disguise as she approached. She opened the door to find two... things standing there.

"Uhhhhhh..." She was taken aback at their appearance. To be blunt, they looked like what would happen if a changeling got SUPER drunk and had a one-night-stand with a pack of crayons. There were two of them and the taller one, who was a gaudy yellow color, said in a chipper voice.
"Hello good changeling! Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Thorax?" Pandora blinked in surprise. At that moment Cloud walked up. Upon seeing the rainbow colored beetle ponies he groaned tiredly.

"Oh for crying out loud! How many times am I going to have to say this! My house is not a gay bar! Turn around, go straight until you reach Sugar Cube Corner, turn right, left, left, and left again and you'll reach one. It's called The Bulge you can't miss it." Now both Pandora and the newcomers were confused. The shorter one who was a pastel pink color chose then to continue their message.

"As we were saying, you no longer have to live in fear of the ponies. We are now friends due to the transformation brought about by releasing the love inside ourselves. We have come to spread the word to all changelings still abroad and to aid them in their transition." Cloud looked them over before returning his attention to their conversation.

"So... all the changelings turned into... whatever you are. That's... very disappointing." Pandora nodded her assent. The two speakers looked confused.

"I don't understand, isn't this a joyous occasion? Aren't you happy you can become one of the changedlings?" At the word changedling Cloud shuddered.

"Changedling? That was what you chose?! You probably could have been more original." Pandora looked to Cloud.

"Well... I don't care one way or another but would you prefer me...." Cloud looked taken aback at her statement.

"You think I'd ask you to change you physical appearance for my own personal enjoyment!? That's horrible!" Pandora quickly shook her head.

"No! I was saying if you wanted me to I would!" The two onlookers glanced at each other in confusion, unsure of what was going on. Cloud pulled Pandora to his side who immediately shed her disguise given no one but the "changedlings" were around and they already knew about her.

"Besides, why in Equestria would I want to loose my sleek, sexy changeling. I think black looks good on you." He said with a lustful growl. Pandora giggled and blushed before leaning in to quietly say.

"Come into the bedroom three minutes from now. I wouldn't want you to miss your 'sleek, sexy changeling.'" She said before seductively licking his neck. She then whispered into his ear,

"Besides, I'm hungry." Cloud shuddered and grew a wide grin like a kid in a candy store. Pandora turned and walked away, putting a little sway in her hips as she did so. Cloud turned to watch her go and kept staring until she entered the bedroom. He shuddered in anticipation before turning back to the two changedlings.

"Sorry, not interested. Please leave. Have a good day!" And then closed the door. Cloud drank a glass of water, brushed his teeth, and prepared himself before entering the bedroom. Upon entering, the door closed behind him. He turned to see Pandora staring seductively at him before she slowly sauntered over to him and pushed him onto the bed. She kissed him passionately before pulling away and growling,

"Now... how about I show you what a hungry changeling can do to a stallion." Cloud wimped in excitement before she slowly slithered up his form.

"Damn... changeling sex is the best."

----------------------------------

The two changedlings looked to each other before looking back at the house. They remained that way, frozen in confusion until several loud thumps and moans could be heard inside. The taller one turned to the shorter one, a blank look on his face.

"Here's our story, we came to the house. There was no changeling." The smaller one nodded,

"Yup, no changeling here." A particular loud moan followed by a series of grunts shook them from their stupor. They looked back at the house, then back to each other.

"I need a drink." The shorter one nodded.

"Good thing that pony gave us directions to a bar. I just want to drink until I think this was all a weird dream." And with that, the two swiftly trotted down the street before breaking into a run.

Author's Note:

As promised in my first comment, a bonus chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Ta-Ta!

PreviousChapters Next