• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 1,585 Views, 199 Comments

Not a Cloud In the Sky - OutOfTheBlue



Cloud Nine was not like most ponies. Living a good life is hard when you always go it alone, but with a stranger randomly falling into his life, that's about to change.

  • ...
9
 199
 1,585

PreviousChapters Next
Let's Talk

Cloud was staring dumbly at the stall door. The effects of whatever he was on appeared to be wearing off. Now he was deep in thought.

"Fifteen minutes, that's not a very long time for whatever drug she gave me to last, but anyway, I'm not complaining." He absentmindedly said. Another realization hit him.

"I should get a new job! That way I can provide a better life for Pandora and I! Then I can buy her a fancy engagement ring, get a better house, heck we could move somewhere better, that's the plan. Now... what do I wanna- Oh crap! Pandoras coming for lunch! I gotta go find her!" Before darting out of the bathroom.

---------------------

"Keep your manipulative, slutty hooves of Cloud!" Pandora yelled before punching Heart Seeker in the face. A large crowd had gathered to watch, the onlookers chanting "chick fight!" And placing bets.

Both now grabbed eachother in grapple, trying to gain the necessary leverage to win. Heart might have had training, but don't nopony f#%k with a mad female changeling. Suddenly hoovesteps came pounding towards them. Cloud screamed,

"Get your hooves off my marefriend!" Which caused Heart to smile in triumph. He was obviously going to attack the other mare, he was still under the poison.

Cloud, rather than help Heart, grabbed her by the leg, and threw her into the wall.

"If you lay another hoof on her, I'll break you in half!" He growled. Pandora wrapped him in a hug and buried her face in his mane.

"Cloud! I was soo worried! I heard you'd been poisoned." She said. Cloud was about to respond when a voice rang out.

"What is the meaning of this!" Shining Armor yelled. The crowd froze.

"Dammit."

-----------------------

"Gaaah... this blows." Cloud moaned as he slumped against the wall of his cell. He, Pandora, Heart and Maple were being held until everything could be sorted out. Pandora turned to Heart Seeker,

"Why'd you do all of this anyway?" She asked. Heart scowled,

"So that jerk Cloud would know how it feels to be rejected. For years I kept trying to ask him out but he always ignored me! So I figured I'd make him love me and then break his heart for wasting my time and spurning my advances!" Pandora blinked in confusion before looking at Cloud who was staring off into space, like usual.

"Wait wait wait, you thought he was rejecting you? How stupid are you, watch." She turned to Cloud.

"Cloud."

"..."

"Oh Clooooud."

"..."

"Cloud I'm pregnant with your child."

"Huh? Oh! Sorry honey, I was thinking about how I wanna try to get a different job." He said with a grin.

"Have been rejecting Heart Seeker's romantic advances for as long as you've been a guard?" Pandora asked.

"Uh? Who?"

Both mares stared at the clueless stallion who now had a confused look on his face.

"What? What'd I say?" Heart smacked her head with a hoof.

"So he wasn't rejecting me, he's just a dumbass?"

"Hey!" Cloud said. Pandora nodded.

"Ugh, now I feel dumb." Heart said. At that moment the captain came back in.

"All right, You guys can go, except for you Heart Seeker." Cloud and Pandora left the dungeon, ready for their lunch.

--------------------------

"So... your blood is green now?" Pandora asked between bites of pizza.

"Yeah... and my cuts healed really fast." He explained.

"And all because... you've been sneaking resin cause you like the taste." She continued.

"Yeah, sorry." Pandora giggled at that.

"I don't mind, so long as it has no bad effects then I can keep you suplied. As... odd as it is, I'm happy to help!" She said with a smile. Cloud wrapped her in a hug. He bolted upright and said,

"Oh! And how do you feel about me changing jobs... and possibly... moving?" He intoned. Pandora pondered that for a second and then replied.

"As long as I have you, I'll be happy." The two shared a hug before Pandora said,

"Now... lets go home. I have something I wanna try."

-----------------------

A lone guard, stripped of his armor, hid from his pursuer. He heard it sniffing around, it's soft voice snarling.

"I'm sooooo... hungry. Come out little pony, I'll take your love by any... means... necessary." Cloud shuddered, fully aware of how she was planning on gathering his love. He froze as he felt a warm, rough tongue slide along his cheek.

"Found you."

The changeling pounced and began dragging him toward the bedroom. She threw him onto the bed before running her tongue across his muzzle. Cloud shuddered before whispering,

"That is both terrifying and arousing. Talk about an adrenaline rush."

"Quiet you, I want your delicious love, and your going to enjoy giving it to me." With that she pulled him into a kiss. The two rolled over,

"Damn, this is kinky."

Author's Note:

Hey! Feedback welcome! If you want, I'm not going to force you. (Please do though)

PreviousChapters Next