• Published 24th Jan 2017
  • 1,585 Views, 199 Comments

Not a Cloud In the Sky - OutOfTheBlue



Cloud Nine was not like most ponies. Living a good life is hard when you always go it alone, but with a stranger randomly falling into his life, that's about to change.

  • ...
9
 199
 1,585

PreviousChapters Next
Whole Heartedly

Pandora woke up to find the bed empty, panic immediately coursing through her.

"What if he left me, or hurt himself! Oh crap what have I done!" She internally screamed before noticing Cloud sitting beside the bed staring out the window, a guilty look on his face. She gently sat down beside him.

"I'm sorry Pandora, for, well everything." He murmured.

"Cloud you have nothing to apologize for, I'm sorry that happened to you, and I" she was cut off by Cloud kissing her.

"No, that's in the past, I need to move on. One bad experience doesn't justify trying to shut everyone out, and I'm sorry for being so stupid." He gently said. Pandora opened her mouth to refute his statement before he cut her off with a raised hoof.

"I'm not letting the past control me anymore. I'm done being afraid, and I promise you, I will love you with all of my being to the best if my ability. Even if I have to crawl through tartaus, I will not abandon you or hurt you ever." He resolutely said, before adding,

"And I'm sorry for not being more open, the thing is, I love you Pandora. I love you so much I couldn't bare to see you get hurt. But even if we have to run away and live in the woods to be together, that's what we'll do. And, I want to make all if this up to you." Upon hearing this, Pandora got a happy smile on her face.

"Anything?"

----------------------------

"Ah... that's the spot." Pandora sighed, stretching out on the beach towel a bit more. Cloud stood over her, giving her a back massage.

"Seriously, I would have done this anyway if you'd wanted. You could have chosen something more... embarrassing, if you'd wanted." Cloud said, shaking his head ever so slightly. Pandora ignoring him, instead saying,

"I think that's enough massaging, now you apply the heating pad."

"What heating pad? We didn't bring one." Closer asked, tilting his head ever so slightly. Pandora looked back at him mischievously.

"Why, your big, hunky chest is the heating pad of course, now stop talking and start snuggling." She said with an impish smile. Cloud sighed before gently smiling and resting carefully on her back. She sighed and relaxed a bit more before adding,

"And you have to keep telling me cute, sappy things like in a trashy romance novel." She imperiously stated. Cloud groaned,

"Are you kidding me? I don't know anything about that stuff!" Pandora tossed a book onto his face.

"Sappy romance stuff, just read the poems." Pandora said, sporting a grin that would give the cheshire cat a run for his money. Cloud read through the list before formulating a plan. With half lidded eyes, Cloud gently kissed the base of her neck, slowly working his way up until he was right below her jaw, earning a happy sigh from Pandora.

"Anything for you, my love." He added in a seductive voice. Pandora cooed in delight,

"I could get used to this."

------------------------------

"I don't wanna go!" Pandora cried, being physically dragged off the bed by Cloud. The remainder of the week had gone by rather quickly, much to Pandora's dismay.

"Sorry, but we gotta, and, I'll even carry you again, does that help?" Cloud responded, carefully placing the changeling on his back. She instantly burrowed into his back, pressing her face into his neck. The two had already pack and now had to leave, though Cloud had a nagging suspicion he was forgetting something.

As the two boarded the train, Cloud carefully walked to their compartment, carrying a now disguised Pandora on his back. After carefully setting her on the bed, he sat by the window and watched as the train pulled out if the station. A couple minutes in, Pandora groaned,

"Great, now we have a long, boring ride that takes forever and a day, what are we suppose to do now?" She slowly proped herself up, letting her disguise fall. She almost immediately felt a weight settle onto her lap. She looked down to see Cloud lying on his back on her lap, a pleading expression on his face.

"Y-you could, I dunno, maybe, if you want to... give me a belly rub?" He asked, hope splashing across his features. Pandora gave him a coy look,

"I dunno, don't you want to keep your masculinity?" She was immediately assaulted by a pleading Cloud.

"Please! I'll do anything! Ever since that night I have this feeling that just won't go away! I'm begging you!" He whimpered. Pandora rolled her eyes before transforming into her gryphon form. Cloud let out a giddy squeak before pressing into her now fluffy chest. She gently started kneeding her claws into his soft coat. Feeling his abdominal muscles spasm in delight. His tongue lolled out as he wrapped her in a hug, causing Pandora to laugh.

"You're lucky you're cute." Cloud happily snuggled closer before responding,

"You make a cute gryphon, but I like you're normal look more. It's way hotter." He sighed into her now much larger chest as she started scratching in a small circular pattern.

------------------------------

The two drowsy travelers walked slowly up to their house. Only Pandora noticed the flyer stuck to the door. Upon entering Cloud heard Pandora gasp before she wrapped her now undisguised form around him.

"Cloud! Are you taking me to this? Please, please say yes!" She squealed before floating the paper in front of Cloud with her magic. His eyes widened as he read,"Annual Royal Guard Hearts And Hooves Day Banquet" at the top of the paper.

"Oh hell."

Author's Note:

Hello there! Wow, talk about tone change. In the words of some person somewhere,"Back to the warm fuzzy stuff!"

PreviousChapters Next