• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 707 Views, 2 Comments

We Are Spending Our Lives Together - Emerald Diamond



Fluttershy confesses Rarity her love for her and Rarity takes it better than Fluttershy ever expected. Fluff ensues.

  • ...
 2
 707

Chapter 1

Okay, come on Fluttershy. You can do it. Oh, who am I kidding? I can't do this... But she is so beautiful, kind, generous, nice, gentle...I love her. I have to tell her. She will understand. She is my friend. Come on, Fluttershy. Take a deep breath.

"R-rarity?" The glorious dark haired women turned away from her work and sat on the couch with Shy.

"Yes, darling?"

Oh come on Fluttershy.... say it. "I...I-...I l-love you...." Rarity looked at her eyes and replied.

"Oh Fluttershy...I love you too."

"N-no, no, I don't think just as a fr~"

"I know what you meant, love." Rarity said, cupped her cheeks and kissed her. They parted and Rarity whispered. "And I love you too." Fluttershy smiled as widely as ever and kissed her again.

"Oh Rarity, I can't believe it!" She said and hugged her. "I kept in inside all of this time!"

"I did too, my sweet. I'm in love with you since, well I don't even know, forever?"

"All this time..." Tears started forming in her eyes. "I thought you would hate me, I thought you liked men, I thought you will think I am a freak..."

"Never, my dear. That about men...Oh Fluttershy...I just love you so much...Don't cry, love..." Rarity hugged her and 'Shy burried her head in her shoulder. Rarity stroked her hair and whispered soothingly. "Do not cry...I love you." She then grabbed her chin and gazed at her beautiful teary eyes. She kissed her once again, now with great passion and love.

"I love you too, Rarity. I love you too."

"So, I hope you will make me the happiest creature in the world and be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes, yes! That's everything I ever wanted!"

Rarity laced her fingers with Fluttershy's and kissed her once again. 'Shy blushed and looked at Rarity with a tear in her eye. Rarity wiped it and kissed her cheek.

"Oh Fluttershy..."

"Oh Rarity, this is all too perfect...I feel like I am going to wake up from the most amazing dream ever, all alone, at my house..."

"Not to worry, love. I'm not letting you go anywhere, from now on, you're not waking up alone..." At this, Fluttershy blushed furiously. Rarity giggled and kissed her again.

"Thank you, Rarity, I'm ever so happy..."

"I thank you as well, my love. I love you so much, Fluttershy, I can't stop saying it..."

"Oh, I love you too. I am really euphoric about the two of us finnaly being together...I still can't believe it's true though...I always thought that there was no way you would like someone as shy and bland like me...I thought, even if you liked girls, you would like someone who is better, like Applejack, or even Dash..." Rarity looked at her, surprised by the statement. She quickly replied though.

"Applejack? Ughh, never. No offence to her, but she is not my type! You have the most kind, gentle personality, so graceful and sensual. No one could ever compare to you, my darling. I always wanted you and only you." Rarity gave another kiss to the blushing girl, which made her head spin and said. Fluttershy just looked at her lovingly, their fingers never unlacing.

"Okay, so are we going on a date or something like that?"

*5 years later*

Rarity awoke in their bed, next to her gorgeous fiance, or to be precise, in her embrace. They lived together in Rarity's house, and Shy's house was their petting zoo and a cottage.

She didn't want to wake up her love, but she apparently woke up on her own.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Rarity said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh...good morning..." Fluttershy yawned.

"Did you sleep well, my lovely?" Rarity chirped, apparently in a good mood.

"I always sleep well next to you...well, except in some situations..." Fluttershy giggled.

"Oh..." Rarity giggled and kissed her cheek. They kissed and Rarity cooed again. "I should go make us some breakfast, what do you say dearest?"

"Okay, darling" Fluttershy said. Since they are in a relationship for so long, she started talking a bit like Rarity (who thought it was absolutely adorable). She was okay with it though, Rarity was the person she loved the most in the whole wide world. Also, they spent most of their time together, especially now, when they were planning their wedding...It still sounded amazing that they were getting married. Rarity and me. She will call her 'her wife'. Fluttershy melted at that thought. After five years, she is still in love with her like the first day...She hoped Rarity will be back soon, she missed her already. After a while, Rarity came into the room, carrying a tray with breakfast. She found Fluttershy thinking.

"Why ever is my sweetie so deep in thought?"

Fluttershy looked at her lovingly and honestly replied. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to call you my future wife."

"Oh, my lovely" She put the tray on their nightstand. "I am ever so lucky too." She lied back on the bed and hugged 'Shy sweetly. They just kissed for a while and then decided to eat. There could never be enough kissing and snuggling for the two though, they couldn't bare parting from each other.

"Okay, I took some of the pastries you made last night, I can't believe you made my favourite!"

"Hehhe, well only the best for you..."

"Thanks darling. Let's eat!" Rarity tried the pastry.

"Is it okay?"

"It's the best thing I've had in my mouth! Well... third best." Fluttershy blushed.

Did she thought...? Mmmm...Oh, I love her.

They finished their meal and just lied there a little bit more. They really didn't want to get up... They snuggled and pet named each other for a little bit. Rarity always gave Shy a ton of pet names, but Shy only called her "love", and sometimes "sweetie" or "baby". They applied all of these in this kind of moments, when they just wanted to relax a little bit and just be mushy.

Rarity embraced Shy from the back, so Shy turned to smile and kiss her. They kissed and then Shy just relaxed in her embrace and mmm'ed.

"You know sweetheart, I sometimes remember the way the two of us got together... Just imagine if you didn't say those three words that day...We wouldn't be engaged to be married, we wouldn't wake up together every day..."

"Oh Rarity, those were the best three words I ever said, and I will never stop saying them to you every single day...I love you, Rarity."

"I love you too."

"But I remember that day too, you were just so chill, I didn't even believe that you loved me when you were so natural with it..."

"Oh darling, you don't know how many nights I spent thinking about you, crying, hugging my pillow imagining it was you...But when you said you loved me, something in me broke, I felt so powerful and it felt so right and natural..."

Fluttershy smiled and continued.

"And than you kissed me when I was in a middle of saying something..."

"I love you...that's my favourite day, next to all the days I spent with the love of my life. How didn't we figure it our earlier? I mean, we are really soul mates, aren't we?"

Fluttershy giggled and replied. "I certanly think we are. And I love you too."

"Oh godness, I am really so lucky to have the most amazing girl in the world to be my fiance, my love, my companion, my everything. I know we say it all the time, and I am so corny and mushy at times, but I love you more than anything I've ever known...I am in love with you personality, your good and bad traits, your soul and heart and your looks. I adore you, really, love..."

Fluttershy's eyes filled with tears, hugging Rarity sweetly.

"Oh Rarity...I never want to lose you. I want be by your side for my whole life..."

"You will never lose me. As long as I live, I am going to be with you, by your side, in the good and the bad. We are spending our lives together."

Author's Note:

Okay, okay, I know it's awfully written! My OTP, wanted to make it really fluffy and dawww-ish, so yeah. Please comment bellow. :raritywink: