• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 761 Views, 12 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: Star Swirl the Bearded - Silver Inkwell



Follow the tale and story about the real truth behind the great and powerful yet still mysterious Star Swirl as told by (the) Princess Celestia to her student Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
4
 12
 761

PreviousChapters Next
The Shocking (New) Surprise

As the boulder went through the air time seemed to slow down for Star Swirl, both then and whenever he looked back on the memory with fondness, and he didn’t know how he did what he did next, at least not until much later, what he did next was also a complete surprise and shock, he blasted the rock to pieces.

And it was a good thing and a stroke of luck that he did do it, the girl didn’t have time to react, but he had moved so fast on instinct that he saved her from getting seriously hurt or injured, or possibly even worse by dying instead.

As the rock fell into small tiny pieces onto the ground every pony turned their heads to stare at him with a look of complete shock and surprise, they were amazed at what he did, and for good reason too, a spell that blasted rock to pieces didn’t exist then at that time, what he just did was not also an act of saving another pony’s life, but inventing a completely new spell in the process too, and the speed that he had acted with, they had never seen that before either, they did know that in times of great danger or stress a unicorn could cast strange and powerful spells like he just did, but they never saw it before and thought it could only be done by those with great power and knowledge and wisdom, or perhaps by those that were rich and noble, they were not simply to be performed and cast by a simple common pony like Star Swirl was.

“How did you do that?” Carl asked stating the question that every pony had on their mind, but he just happened to be the first one to say and express it.

“I don’t know,” Star Swirl said looking at the chaos and destruction all around him, and it was true at the time, he did have no idea how he did this, and he didn’t know how he could have invented a new spell in a fraction of an instant, the things that he did, they and never been done by any pony in history before.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: The Fury of Wrath

Where Star Swirl gets angry, mad, and has hatred, fury and wrath.

So stay tuned for more.

PreviousChapters Next