• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 762 Views, 12 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: Star Swirl the Bearded - Silver Inkwell



Follow the tale and story about the real truth behind the great and powerful yet still mysterious Star Swirl as told by (the) Princess Celestia to her student Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
4
 12
 762

PreviousChapters Next
Four Years Later (Again)...

Four Years Later (Again)…

“I’ve done it,” he said, “I’ve finally done it!” Star Swirl shouted with joy.

“Done what?” Pearl asked, Star Swirl had many projects going on at once, and she had no idea which one he could have finished just right now.

“I’ve finally finished the spell of immortality!” he said, “It took me four years, but I finally did it, wow, that spell was hard, I wonder if my time travel spell will take that long?” he asked himself laying the scroll with the spell down.

“How do you know that it works?” she asked curiously.

“I tested it on a dying dog, I think and believe that it is still alive, I just waited this long to tell you since I didn’t want it to fail again like all the other times.”

“So then,” she said, “You’ve done it, but are you sure we should use it?”

“I’m not sure of anything,” he said, “But the choice is yours, if you want to die, then I will die with you, and if you don’t want to share this secret with the world I’ll burn it, destroy it, hide it, make it like it never was. I would do anything for you, but the ultimate and final choice is only up to you alone.”

She sighed and looked at him with compassion, kindness, and love.

“Only if I can remember everything,” she said, “I don’t want to forget all the little small precious moments in life, that is my only condition Comet.”

“Done,” he said, “I can make a memory spell as easily as pie,” he said summoning a full baked pie and then taking a slice of it and eating it.

“Hmmm… Apple,” he said, “Anyhow the potion should be ready soon enough.”

“Potion?” she asked, “I thought that it was a spell, not a potion instead.”

“It was at first,” he says, “But when they failed I tried potions, and eventually one did work, and don’t ask about the ingredients, they’re a secret.”

“Um, okay,” she said as he watched him stir up the potion.

“So then, what will happen if we drink this?” she asked him once he was done.

“We will stop aging, our blood will still flow, our hearts will still pump, and we can still breathe, but we won’t need to just as we won’t need any blood flow.

Our hair won’t grow any longer either, and our immune systems will be better.

We will have more strength, endurance, stamina, better memory, better magic, and better flight if we were pegasi. And while this is not an enhancement potion per say, it does I just lets you remain in your peak condition forever and always. So don’t worry about losing any of your senses that you have right now.

Anyhow, you better drink up, and I just thought about a good joke, we should toast to life, but since we are drinking literal eternal life and youth, well, you see where it goes from there, I guess it was good while it lasted.”

“Very funny,” she said taking a deep drink of it, “Hmmm… this tastes good.”

“Well of course,” he said taking a sip of it, “I wouldn’t make it bad, now would I? I mean that would just be quite rude of me, now wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, yes it would be,” she said simply dumping the rest of the drink out.

“Normally I would say that dumping the rest of an unfinished drink would be and is rude,” he said, “But in this case it’s an obvious and clear exception.”

“Obviously,” she said, “Now then, since we’re immortal now do you have any good ideas of what to do to have fun or pass the time?” she asked.

“Oh,” he said seductively, “I have MORE than a few.”

And with that said they went to have ‘fun’. (NO, IT IS NOT LIKE THAT, I just wanted you make you THINK THAT, HAHAHA, fooled you all.)

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: The Apprentice

Where he trains, tutors, and teaches Clover the Clever!

So stay tuned for more (Please)!

PreviousChapters Next