• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 4,210 Views, 116 Comments

Why me? - Miner

  • ...
24
 116
 4,210

I just want to go home

Once my hunger became too great. I had no choice but to raid his kitchen. Seriously where did he go? The moment I stepped into the room I saw the most beautiful ever made in the world. A refrigerator. As I opened the fridge I was greeted with the sight of fruits, veggies, eggs, milk, and the closed container of mystery. “Hum…Which to choose… hum…I think I am going with the mystery box. It has got to have something good in it.”

After fighting with the lid. I got it open and looked inside. I can see some kind of brown liquid with small green things flowing in it. “Well, it is in Exclusive's fridge, so it has to be good. Oh well here goes nothing.” I lifted the container to my mouth and took a big gulp.

*Gulp*

*BELGH!*

I quickly move towards the sink and pour the poison down the drain. “I forever regret my decision.” As I turn on the water to clean the sink, "OK, mental note. Never trust the mystery box ever again.” I then raised my mouth in the sink to help rid myself of the taste, but it only helped a little. This here food can be considered torture in some countries you know.

Once I was satisfied with my mouth again. I turned my attention to a golden old friend, the milk jug. It was in the shape of one of those 1-gallon jugs you get at the store. However, I am now faced with a new problem. How does one turn the cap off a milk jug with hooves?

Putting my mouth around the small cap I pulled and fought with the jug until I won. Okay, I lied; I was on my back wrestling with it until the cap came off. I did manage to save half of it once I put it right side up again. Shivering in my wet robe I look at the half-empty jug with one question on my mind.

“How do I drink you?” I say staring down my foe. "Maybe I could pour you into a bowl and drink it from there?” I shake my head, “No. I will not drink milk like an animal. I can do this.”

Put my hooves on the side of the jug and ever so slowly began to lift it. Sweat is going down my brow as I lifted it higher. But then put the jug down to calm myself.

"Come on Jessica it's not that hard." I tried again. Almost there. I can almost taste it. The milk went too fast into my mouth causing me to choke and cough. I dropped the jug spilling the milk all over the floor. And just when things couldn't get worse.

“Brain freeze!” I shouted covering my head in pain. After my little episode, I set the empty milk upright. “Well, that was a disaster.” I found the trash can and hid the evidence before using towels some towels the clean-up myself as well as the mess. I also found a new robe to wear while I waited for Exclusive to return. I left the wet one in the sink since I have no idea where the laundry room is. After another ten minutes of waiting, I started to look around the house to see what was around. Why? Because I am bored.

During my search, I noticed that a lamp was missing on top of a dresser drawer. How could I tell? Because boys will still be boys and Exclusive haven't dusted in a while and there is a perfect clean circle on the dresser. As I continued my search, I noticed that more stuff was also going missing. I even noticed some things have been moved around since I was last there.

You would have to be pretty dense to not notice this and still think you are still alone. Ok, Mr. Sneaky I can play your game. A smile comes to my face as I come up with a plan. I started by going from room to room randomly looking for a hiding place big enough to hide a pony. As my search continued to be unfruitful, I soon became discouraged. But then I heard a strange sound coming from the living room. Once there my ears twitched left and right, but again I found nothing. Ok, plan B.

“Well, it looks like Exclusive is not here anymore. I guess I will just leave and come back later.” I said making my way to the door until I was right in front of it. I know this is a dumb move but nothing in this world seems to make sense if Pinkie is anything to go by. So, I figured that it was at least worth a shot. Quickly I turn around.

“AHH HAA!” Nothing, “all nuts.” I guess they aren’t that dumb. So, I turned around and made my way to the door again. I scratched my ear to buy some time and tried again.

“AHH HAA, oh drat. Hum, I think I am going now” Once I turn around again; this time to leave the house. That was when everything turned a dark brown and something hit the back of my head. Why didn’t I bother to look up?

I don’t know how long I was out but slowly I started to come to. I remain perfectly still hoping my captors won’t notice I am awake. I then tried to slowly move my limbs testing them. I found out I am tied up but at least the bag is off my head. Slowly I open one of my eyes to find out where I am. The sight in front of me was less than welcoming, the good news is that I found Exclusive. The bad news is that he's a little too close to me for my liking. Far more than I would like him to be, any closer and he would be kissing me! He seems to still be out cold which is a good thing; because if we weren’t, he would have noticed that my face is as red as an apple. Hay I may have been a human once but ever since I became a pony. My eyes have begun to wander, and this body sees a good-looking stallion close to me. Scooching away from him, I move my head upward to have a look around.

We seem to be somewhere underground if the dirt wall and low lighting are any indication. Anyway, it would seem that we are also in a makeshift jail cell; you know like the ones in the old Western movies. As I look through the bars of our cell; I can see that they have also had a guard dog here. It seems to have a collar on with a chain attached to the wall asleep. Once I saw the dog, I did another one of my reflexes for animals.

“Aw”

Sue me I am a dog lover. I leaden in to get a better look at it. As I got a better look at him or her my enthusiasm started to fade. Its fur looks more like a solid object than hair. And it's colored a dark brown. It’s a big boy that is for sure, but there’s something familiar about this dog. I couldn’t put my finger on it. That was until I saw the remains of my purse underneath its paws. No way. It’s that same one that chased me up a tree yesterday!

“Not you again!” I yelled. That seems to wake it and Exclusive up. “Stay away from me you must!” I started to make my way away from the bars of the cell. My ropes are getting loose with all this moving. I give zero stars to whoever our kidnapper is for knot-tying.

“Ah, what’s going on? Where are we?” Exclusive said waking up.

Turning around to face him, “Oh nothing much. We are going to be given a five-star meal. Along with free tickets to one of the great wonders of the world."

"Really?"

"Of course not! We have been kidnapped! What do you think happened?!" I shouted at him. Is he that dense or something?

“Oh, goody the ponies are awake.” Someone said from outside of the cell.

A different kind of dog came into view. But this one is standing on its hind legs and is wearing a red vest. And it is ugly. The dog, not the vest.

“What do you want Diamond Dog?” said Exclusive with a frown on his face.

So, this is a diamond dog. It looks nothing like a diamond. More like an earth dog or maybe a mutated dog. I am going to call him Max.

“It’s not so much what we want pony; but what you’re going to do for us.” Another voice said from behind Max. This one looks like a girl diamond dog. Oh, you want to know how I can tell that this one is a girl? I can tell you how. It is because she is wearing the red dress Exclusive gave me earlier!

Pulling myself free from my bonds I ran to the bar and reached a hoof out to try and grab that dog. She quickly moved away from my hoof, “That's my dress you mutt! Give it back!” I guess Rainbow didn’t take my clothes then. I apologize to her if I ever see her again. Nay, I still don't like her.

She huffs at me before dusting herself off, “No way you pony and it’s not like you’re going to need them.” She then smiles at me, “And the robe is comfortable as well, in case you’re wondering.”

“Robe? What robe?” It was then that I noticed that I felt chilly even though I had my robe on. Looking down I can see why I was feeling cold. I was in my birthday suit. I am naked here. I mean sure ponies don’t need any clothes because of their coats. So, they aren’t naked. I just didn’t have any clothes on. So, there was no reason to panic, right? I mean, after all, I am now a pony so it's okay right? But there is only one little problem with that thought. I wasn’t born a pony, now was I?

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!” My scream causes everyone to cover their ears. Fun fact, screaming in an enclosed area amplifies the sound ten-fold. My ears also hurt but I didn’t care. “Give me back my clothes you monster!!” I said covering myself with my hooves.

“What!?” The female dog said.

“My clothes, give them here, you must!”

“NO, I won’t you pony! Also, you yell one more time and we will starve you for one week pony.” The female said sternly.

I don’t like being told what to do, but I am also not dumb to ignore this threat. Without knowing how long we are going to be here, and with the possibility of not having food for a week. I hushed up.

“Good. Now let me tell you what's going to happen to your ponies. You are going to make little ponies for us. And then we will let you go.”

There were a good five seconds of silence before another word was spoken.

“WHAT!!??” Both Me and Exclusive shouted together. The dogs are rubbing their ears in pain, I hope that hurt you mutt.

The female was the first to recover and glare at us, “We need more ponies to work in the mines. You ponies are better at finding gems for us. So, you ponies are going to make more ponies for us, so we never have a shortage of pony workers around here.”

That’s a good idea miss. It fixes the shortage of wo- WHO am I kidding! I am not going to spend the rest of my life stuck in a cage forced to make babies only for them to live the life of a slave! I may not have a plan to get out of here at the moment, but I will. Until I do. It would be best, for now, to play along. Hopefully Exclusive is a good actor. Because right now I am going to do my best at wooing a pony. So long as I don’t think too much into it. I should be just fine.

“Ok then,” I said simply.

“WHAT?!” Exclusive said staring at me in shock.

“Really?” the diamond dog said. I guess she was expecting more of a fight.

“Why yes. If all you want from us is to make more ponies, then I got no problems here.” I then lowered my eyes at Exclusive, got to sell you know. “Especially if I can do it with him.”

Exclusive's mouth drops.

As I moved towards Exclusive, I shallowed my nervousness as I got embarrassed at what I was doing. I then put my head on the side of his head. I was blushing like mad, but I needed to keep it together for a little longer. If I convince these dogs that I am willing to cooperate with them; they will leave us alone. I lean my mouth near his ear and bite lightly as I whisper to him.

“Play along until they leave so we can escape.”

That seemed to calm him down a bit. But my heart rate goes faster as he starts to nuzzle back and then he sniffs me. Well, somepony are enjoying this more than needed. I just hope he remembers that we are playing around. And nothing is going to happen. Now if only I could convince my body of that.

As I looked back at the dogs, well, they were doing their impression of a statue. However, the boy's eyes are covered by the girl's paws while looking very embarrassed.

I glared at them and said. “Do you two mind?!”

“AH! Sorry Pony. Ah bye now.” Well, she can surely move when she wants to. But she left the other one in the room. Two seconds later she came back and pulled him out of the room with her.

I waited for a minute before I stopped my nuzzles, “Well, that was easier than I thought." I moved my head away from Exclusive to get his attention but for some reason, Exclusive didn’t stop. "Ok, they are gone. You can stop now.” Nothing. “Ah, you can stop now Exclusive." He is still going at it. I can't take it anymore and shout. "Exclusive!

That did it.

We are now facing each other with blushes on our faces, as we tried to calm down. That was more thrilling than I thought it would be. I wonder how far he would have gone if … No! Bad brain. Don’t even think about it. It will NEVER. EVER. Happen!

“Sorry, Jessica." He said with a light chuckle. "I guess I got a little carried away there.”

“It’s ok don’t worry about it. Now then we just have to…”

“Find a room for the two of you.”

“Huh! Who said that!” We looked around and found Rainbow lying on a bed at the back of the cell. She must have been there to see the whole thing! She also has the biggest grin on her face. “Were you…” I tried to make a sentence.

“How long have you been...” Exclusive not fairing any better than I am.

“Don’t you dare tell any pony what just happened here!” I told her with my best glare, but I don’t think it works very well; for she starts chuckling at our expense. I am also my face is beet red. I just know she’ll never let me live this down. As her laughter grows louder.

“Oh, just kill me now,” I say weakly lowering my face and putting a hoof on my face.

“HAHAHAHA.” She started to laugh out loud.

Author's Note:

leave a like please and comment.