• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,139 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,139

Happy Very-Late Easter

Author's Note:

Yeah I'm very very late with this one. Sorry here's their Easter dresses https://www.deviantart.com/timelordderpy/art/Happy-Late-Easter-796302061
It was supposed to be a little longer but during time I forgot what else I was going to add.

“What’s Easter?” Sweetie Belle asked as Ramone finished up the last touches on her new sundress.

“Um...Well it’s...?” Ramone was hesitant to tell them that Easter is a holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead, especially with how horrified they were about the nails in hands and feet part. Probably would have helped if Fillmore or Doc explained it instead of Lizzie. She didn’t exactly know how to be discrete.

“Um...it’s about the magical Easter Bunny leaving all kinds of treats and goodies hidden for little kids to find.”

“Really Ramone.” Applebloom deadpanned

“Well it was worth a try.”

“Let me guess ‘we don’t wanna know the real story’.” Scootaloo crossed her arms.

“Yep.”

“And let me guess it involves that guy on the ‘T’ thing doesn’t it?” Applebloom shuddered.

“Yep.”

“No offence Ramone, but humans are a lot more...violent than we expected.” Scootaloo added, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement.

“Yeah...well I’m sorry to say girls but not everyplace can be like Equestria.” Ramone added

“Oh we know that! But this world has a lot more um...deaths than Equestria.” Applebloom added

“...Sigh, you’re right and I’m sorry you kids had to end up in a place like this.”

“Wait a minute Ramone! We didn’t mean it like that!” Sweetie Belle stopped him

“Yes it was an accident us coming here in the first place.” Applebloom added

“And yes it’s been...scary at times.” Scootaloo added, then Sweetie Belle hugged Ramone “But we wouldn’t trade this experience for anything in the world.”

“Yeah being with you guys is awesome! I even learned to fly with you guys when back at home I could barely get off the ground!” Scootaloo exclaimed.

“Heh, thanks girls that’s really sweet of you to say...and done! Alright girls what do you think of your new Spring dresses?”

“They look amazing and I love this flower headband.” Sweetie Belle squealed “And I like the flowery bandanna you made for Bulk he looks so cute!” She added as she bent down giving Bulk a scratch.

“I don’t like dresses much but these overalls look so %20 cooler.” Scootaloo commented.

“And I love the colors and ribbon on mine.” Applebloom added

“That’s great to hear girls, now let’s head over to Flo’s for the party.” Ramone finished and lead the girls to the cafe.

“Aww you girls look so adorable!” Flo squealed at the girl’s cute dresses.

“Thank you everyone! Ramone is always awesome!”

Ramone blushed “Alright girls let’s stopped talking about me and have some fun.”

“YAY!” Everyone cheered

“Alright Bulk! Fetch!” Mater shouted throwing the colorful frisbee. Bulk ran for it barking loudly and catching it mid-flight. “Wahoo! Good boy Bulk!” Bulk jumped on Mater slobbering on his face. “Hehe! Hey cut it out that tickles!”

“Bulk here boy!” Mac called holding a bunny shaped dog biscuit. Red was sitting with his flowers next to Fillmore and Sarge, both wearing flower crowns and enjoying the beautiful soft music from Fillmore’s Ocarina. Flo was serving guest with help from Lightning. Lizzie was sitting at an outside table ready Spring stories to the younger guest with strict orders from Doc not to go off the book. Guido and Luigi are having a Spring Sale, which from the look of all the customers seems to be working. Other young children who aren’t listening to Lizzie’s stories are with Doc and Sally decorating eggs.

“Scootaloo! Stop it! Ahaha!” Sweetie Belle shouted pushing Scootaloo as she tried to paint her face.

“Come on Sweetie Belle you’ll make a cute flower!”

“Alright girls I don’t mind you having fun but try not to mess up your clothes.” Doc said not taking his eyes off the eggs. “Sorry Doc! Ahahaha!”

Doc had also ordered a bunny petting zoo for the younger kids who don’t want to paint eggs or hear stories. That’s where Applebloom is playing with the bunnies.

“Hehe these little fellas remind me of Angle Bunny.” she giggled snuggling a snow white bunny.

“Alright is everyone ready!” Doc shouted through the megaphone to the group of kids waiting to start the hunt. “YAY!!!” the children shouted

“Ok the egg hunt will now begin in 3..2..1 GO!” shooting off a confetti gun everyone went out in search. Each crusaders went with seperate groups to different places, Applebloom’s to the cow field, Scootaloo’s to Willy’s Butte, and Sweetie Belle’s stayed in town.

“I collected more than you!” Scootaloo beamed “No I collected more!” Applebloom countered “Na uh I did!” Sweetie Belle stuck out her tough.

“How long have they been going at it?” Lightning asked watching the girls continue to argue “I say about half an hour now.” Doc answered sipping his coffee not taking his eyes of his newspaper. Everyone laughed.