• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,131 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,131

Introductions And Explainations

In Radiator Springs


“...Ugh What the hay just happened?”

“Nice going Sweetie Belle.”

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s alright Sweetie Belle ya didn’t know this would happEN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!” Applebloom shrieked

Looking up at what should be her unicorn friend, but instead what looks like a hairless ape in front of her. She then turned to Scootaloo only see the same thing, looking down at herself seeing not hoofs but strange appendages coming from where her hoofs should be.

“A-Applebloom W-What are we?”

Scootaloo asks her voice shaken

“I-I don’t know.” Applebloom stared at her hoofs?...

“Excuse us? Are you three ok?”

. . .

A few moments ago at Sarge’s Surplus Store

“But I’m telling you Sarge! I really did see something. Will you please just come with me to take a look?”

Ramone asked Sarge again to come with him to check out a strange light that he saw coming from Willy’s Butte.

“What’s going on with you two?”

Lightning McQueen stepped inside seeing Ramone and Sarge arguing Sarge turns to face Lightning.

“Ramone here keeps telling me that he saw some kind of light coming from Willy’s Butte and wants me to go with him to check it out. I for one think he’s just seeing things.”

Lightning gave them both a shocked expression

“You saw it too? That’s why I’m here I saw the same light and came to ask you the same thing.”

Sarge growled under his breath, Great just great

“Fine let’s go see exactly what you two saw out there.”

Sarge grabs his hat and the three head out.

. . .

Back with the Crusaders

There standing in front of them are three creatures that look exactly what they look like except they appear to be wearing strange clothes

“Excuse us? Are you three ok?”

“. . .”

The Crusaders were completely shocked and terrified by what's happening. Lightning walks up to Scootaloo and bends down to meet her at eye level.

“Hey there little lady are you three lost? Do you need some help?”

He spoke softly trying not to mention the fact that these three little girls have absolutely no clothes on. L-lady? Scootaloo thought to herself. Why is he calling her a lady and what is a lady? Scootaloo could no longer hold in all her fear.

“...Whimper…”

Lightning’s eyes widen

Uh-oh. She's starting to cry. What do I do?

He thought for a second on what to do and started unzipping his jacket. Then wrapped it around Scootaloo slowly and gently pulling her close to him giving her a comforting hug to try and calm her down whispering softly to her.

“Shhh... It's ok you don't have to cry. We just want to help you. You're safe with us. Promise.”

Somehow Lightning’s voice sounded comforting to her and Scootaloo relaxed in his arms. Seeing that he’s gained her trust picked her up slowly holding her in both arms. Ramone and Sarge just stood there in shock surprised at how good Lightning is with kids, seeing at how easily he earned the little girl’s trust. Ramon bends downs in front of Sweetie Belle and gave her a small smile. While Sarge tries to gain Applebloom's trust.

. . .

It took a lot longer than with Lightning, but Sarge and Ramon finally got Applebloom’s and Sweetie Belle to trust them. And just like Lightningboth Sarge and Ramon had wrapped their jackets around the other two and are now heading back to town.
. . .

“So let me get all this straight. You two saw some kind of strange light coming from Willy’s Butte. Asked Sarge for help to check it out. Found these three little girls. They had absolutely no clothes on. Gained their trust. And then came here. Am I right?”

Doc had just summarized everything that Sarge, Lightning, and Ramon just told him.

“Yep. That's pretty much spot on.” Lightning replied.

“Ok. Well first of all did you ask them their names?”

“We tried but they haven't said a word since we found them.”

Sarge looking down at the little red haired girl in his arms.

“But we did find all of these books they were scattered all over the ground.”

Ramone added. It was a good thing the little purple haired girl didn't mind riding on Lightning’s shoulders that way he can carry all the books, a total of 10.

“Alright why don’t you set the girl's on table so I can give them each a checkup.”

The guys did so and once they let go their jackets fell down and the purple haired girl's wings popped out!

“GASP!!”

All four of them gasped in shock never before seeing a little girl with...WINGS! Bright orange wings, how is this even possible? Lightning was even more shocked that he hadn't noticed this before.

. . .

“Ok? Why are you all staring at me like that?”

Scootaloo looked up at the four creatures who were just staring at her.

“Um...Are you four ok?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yeah, ya’ll look like ya done seen a ghost.” Applebloom implied.

. . .

The guys snapped themselves out of their shock and Lightning spoke up.

“You can talk?”

“Well of course we can talk. Why wouldn't we?”

The little purple haired girl responded a little annoyed.

“I-I’m sorry it's just that neither of you have said a single word since we found you.”

“Well ya see we weren't quite sure about ya at first. Cause ya see where we come from we don't have nor have we ever seen no creatures like y'all. So we was a little cautious ‘round ya.”

The red haired girl replied in a country accent.

“Creatures? Like us? I’m not sure we understand. Just where are you three from exactly?”

“Equestria.” All three said in unision.

“Ponyville to be exact.” The purple and white haired girl added.

“Equestria? Ponyville? I have never heard of any of those places.” Sarge implied with annoyences.

“I was afraid ya say that.” The red haired girl frowned.

“Nice going Sweetie Belle! You just had to cast that STUPID spell didn't you!” The purple haired girl shouted at the purple and white haired girl.

“Hey! It was your idea to go to the castle library in the first place Scootaloo!” The purple and white haired girl shouted back.

“The both of ya stop! This ain't help’in our situation now ain't it!” The red haired girl intervened.

“Sorry Applebloom.” The other two apologized.

“Sorry to interrupt, but can we just pause for a second here?”

Doc stepped in and the three girls nodded.

“Ok first off Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Which of you is which?”

The red haired girl raised her hand “I’m Applebloom.”

The purple and white haired girl “And my name’s Sweetie Belle.”

The purple haired girl “Scootaloo’s my name.”

“And we’re... THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!!” The three crusaders shouted in unison.

“I’m Lightning McQueen.”

“I’m Ramone.”

“Sarge.”

“And my name is Doc Hudson but you can just call me Doc.”

“It's really nice to meet all of you.”

Sweetie Belle extended her hoof... but then took a second look and all three girls start shaking with fear still not sure what they are exactly.

“Are you three ok?” A bit of a worried look on Ramone’s face.

“Can I ask ya a question?” Applebloom continued staring at her...hooves?

“Sure.” Doc gave her a gentle smile

“What are we?”

. . .

Shocked at first by the girl's question, after a while were able to explain to them about being human and then hearing that they are magical multi-colored ponies from another world. And that Applebloom is a normal earth pony, Sweetie Belle's a unicorn, and Scootaloo's a pegasus, which explains the wings. Now realizing that these girls are going to need a crash course in everything human, and being all male. They are going to need a female to help the girls with more... feminine things. And who also won't freak out and scream, that already leaves Flo out of the question which means there's only one person left.

. . .

“So why did you ask me to come here again?”

Sally asked walking with Lightning into Doc’s clinic.

“Well before I show you, you have to promise not to freak out. Kay.” he told her.

Though a little scare by what he just said promised and Lightning opened the door to Doc’s check up room and the first thing she sees when she walking in are three little girls sitting on the check up table with no clothes on. But taking a closer look notices that one of the little girls has...wings! Shocked at this Sally turned back to Lightning

“Um... Stickers can I talk to you privately?”

Pulling Lightning by the shirt and out into the hall. “Alright Stickers explain.”

. . .

After about an hour of explaining everything that happened today and waiting a while for Sally to process everything they went back inside to meet the girls.