• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,140 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,140

Who's Santa Claus

“Who’s Santa Claus?” the girls asked.

They were in Sally’s office with her as she did work on her computer, Scootaloo had a Santa hat in replacement of her beanie, Applebloom an elf hat, and Sweetie Belle reindeer antlers, even Bulk had a jingle bell collar on.

Sally was confused at first then realized.

Just because our Christmas has similarities to their Hearts Warming doesn’t mean everything is the same. So most likely they don’t have a Santa Claus.

“Well Santa Claus is…” thinking about how exactly she should describe him.

“He’s a gift giver in a way…”

The girls stared at her even more confused, Sally chuckled.

“Just work with me here...You see Santa is this big ‘chubby’ guy with a long curly white beard, big red suit and a hat just like the one Scootaloo’s wearing.”

The girls nodded now knowing what the guy looks like.

“He lives in the North Pole in this big workshop.”

“And he’s not freezing at all?” Scootaloo asked wondering if she was serious

“No. Not at all. He lives with his wife Mrs. Clause and like a hundred elves.”

“A hundred?! Ya gotta be pull’in our legs here?!” Applebloom exclaimed

“Just let me finish girls.”

They nodded keeping quiet the rest of the story.

“The elves work constantly all year making toys for good little girls and boys all over the world. While Santa watches over all the kids and decides who goes on the naughty list and who goes on the nice list. Those who are on Santa’s nice list get the presents they asked for while all the naughty kids get a big lump of coal. Santa flies around in his big red sleigh pulled by 8 flying reindeer Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. They fly around the world climbing down chimneys delivering presents and of course eating the cookies and milk that are left out. And I say that’s pretty much it, then the whole cycle starts all over again for the next Christmas. And that Santa girls!”

“Oh...wow that sounds...really cool Sally...thanks for telling us...um we’re going to play in the snow now.” Sweetie Belle spoke nervously as the three girls made their way outside and Sally giggled as they left.

Maybe I should tell them that Santa Claus is just a fairy tale. Before turning back to her computer.

“Al’ight Crusaders! This meeting has now come to order!”

All four were now sitting in Applebloom’s room, she had called an emergency meeting after hearing the story.

“Now I think we all know why we’re ‘ere!”

“Yeah like what the Hay! This guy is a total creep!” Scootaloo shouted

“And a thief!” Sweetie Belle added

“This old fat fart is spy’in on kids! Break’in in their houses! Stealing their food and leav’in random stuff around!” Applebloom was steaming.

“But not our homes he ain’t! Crusaders commence operation ‘Stop the Claus’!”

“Cutie Mark Crusaders Santa Catchers! YAY!”

…Night Time...

Scootaloo was first when she heard the sound of hooves on the roof she sneakily climbed down from the bunk bed she and Lightning shared. Still couldn’t understand though why he felt so uncomfortable with them sharing his previous bed eventually she just choked it off as another stupid adult thing she wouldn’t understand.

Adults are so weird!

But since they didn’t have a chimney there was a small gust of wind through the open window green and glittery filled the room blocking Scootaloo’s view of the tree and plate of milk and cookies. When it cleared there were presents under the tree and the milk and cookies were gone, Scootaloo was steaming.

That sneaky old fart!

And she pulled out her walkie.

“Mission failed. That creep did some cheap old magic and stole the cookies! You’re up Sweetie!”

“10-4 Scootaloo!” Sweetie Belle jumped out her bed and she and Bulk snuck downstairs.

There was rustling as they peaked around the corner to see the big red stalker pulling presents out of a big red sack.

“Alight Bulk sick him boy!” Sweetie whispered a shout before ducking back as Bulk ran out and waited for the theft to run out screaming…

What’s taking so long? She thought as there had yet to be any screaming or barking.

She waited another moment before peaking out her jaw dropped in shock, Bulk was on his back having his belly scratched by the intruder before he pulled out a large bone with a red ribbon on and handed it to Bulk. He took it gratefully as he allowed another pet before cheerfully walking back to Sweetie Belle.

“Traitor.” and glared the man as he smiled at her before going back up the chimney

“Creep.” pulling out her walkie “I failed too girls. Bulk went to the dark side and let him escape. You’re our last hope Applebloom don’t let him get away.”

“Copy that Sweetie Belle. This creepo ain’t gett’in away from me.”

Applebloom radioed back as she was standing around the corner a bat in her hands, waiting until she heard the faint rustle of someone coming down the chimney.

Gotcha Ya dirt vermont!

Peaking out she watched the chubby intruder gobble down the cookies and milk.

Pst. Don’t y’all think ya had enough cookies already?

Applebloom scoffed as she slowly crept up behind him raising the bat over her head and swung…

“What in tarnation?! How did you-?!”

He had caught the bat easily without even looking

“Now now young Applebloom.” He waggled a finger at her still holding the bat in one hand

“I know you and your friends are still new earth, but this is still no way to treat anyone young filly.”

“How in Celestia’s name do you know that?!” She nearly shouted fortunately not loud enough to wake Sarge.

He just chuckled and winked at her before a gust of wind blinded her, by the time it vanished Santa Claus was gone and a ton of presents were left around the tree. Applebloom growled clenching the bat.

DANG NABBIT! Shaking her fist in the air We’ll get Y’all next year Christ Criggle!

...Christmas Day…

“Hey did any of you guys notice any extra presents under your trees.”

Ranome leaned over the table whispering to Lightning, Sarge and Doc.

“Yeah I’ve noticed too.” Sarge added “I only put a few under the tree yesterday, but when I woke up this morning there were way more presents than before.”

“I only had two under mine, the one I got for Scootaloo and the one Doc gave me.” Lightning then wrapped Doc in a hug “Thanks for the new jacket by the way.”

“You’re welcome.” Doc chuckled patting his shoulder

“Okay that’s weird?...Did someone decide to play Santa this year?...” Ramone thought

“The only person I can think who would come up with an idea like that is…” Sarge thought before facepalming with a chuckle “...Mater…”

“Sorry Sarge it wasn’t him.” Doc chuckled before continuing

“Mater ain’t exactly good at being sneaky. Sheriff had to threaten to hide the presents cause Mater kept sneaking out to open one. Safe to say he stayed in bed the rest of the night.”

They all laughed before Sarge asked

“But then where did the extra presents come from?”

“Hey guys you don’t think…” Lightning let the sentence trail.

“Now come on, Lightning grow up, everyone knows Santa Claus is just a myth.” Doc stated then Lightning grinned

“That’s what we used to say about Unicorns and Pegasi.”