• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,140 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,140

LGBTQ Special

Author's Note:

Warning! Homophobic and Transphobic talk! And slight swearing from Lightning it's only 2 words!

Trans Mater AU
“Will you turn that disrespectful junk off!”

“Respect the classic man! It’s Hendrix!”

The sun rose inside the room of a young tow girl, little Mattie awoke to her usual alarm.

I swear those two should just date already! Tee-hee I mean they’re already acting like a married couple.

Mattie showered and dressed in her usual blue T-shirt and brown overall shorts with brown cowboy boots. And of course her Sylveon styled hair ribbon in her long brown hair (Because Sylveon’s colors are the same as the transgender flag), her freckles and slight buck teeth makes her look extremely cute.

“Good morning Baby Girl.”

“Morning Papa!” Mattie wrapped her arms around her Papa in a big hug and kissed his cheek as he was just finishing up breakfast.

“I made your favorite Sweetheart.”

“Strawberry Funfetti Pancakes! Yay! Thank you Papa!” Mattie sat at the table and chowed down on the sweet breakfast.

Who knew Sheriff was such a good cook? A stack of funfetti pancakes, topped with whipped cream, nuts and strawberries and of course the cherry on top.

Flo would constantly beg Sheriff for the recipe to sell them at the cafe, but Sheriff would always laugh and say that the breakfast is only for his ‘Baby Girl’.

But that never stopped her from asking continuously…

“I’m off ta work Papa! I’ll see ya later!”

“Be careful sweetheart.”

“I will!”

“Hi Mattie! Bye Mattie!”

“Hi girls!”

Mattie waved as the crusaders sped past her Scootaloo zipping ahead on her scooter.

“Hi Mattie!” Sally waved to her from her office

“Hi Sals!”

Bark! Bark!

“Tee-hee! Hi Bulk!” She giggled as the pup jumped up to lick her cheek.

“The girls went that way.” She pointed to where the girls disappeared to and Bulk gave her one last lick before taking off.

“Hey there Mattie.” Doc walked up to her with an older man next to him

“Howdy Doc! What can I do for ya?” She said with a bright smile.

The man smiled back…

Aw what a sweet kid, you don’t see much of that anymore nowadays.

“This nice man and his family broke down just outside of town, would you mind giving him a tow?”

“Of course Doc! It’s ma job afta’ all.”

“Thanks kiddo, I’ll let you take over from here.”

“Alright.” She waved before turning to the man

“Sir, please follow me to my truck and y'all can guide me to where your car is.”

“Thanks kid, it’s a shame this generation isn't as polite as you are.” He complimented as he walked with her.

“Tee-hee, thank ya sir, my Papa taught me well.”

“Can I get some advice from him?” He said this with an exasperated sigh

Mattie couldn’t help but giggle.

“Um...can you give me a moment to explain to my wife and kids first before you start?”

“Sure. I need to back up and turn my truck around so I can hook ya up.”

“Thank you.” The man got out, Mattie hadn’t even noticed the nervous look on the guy’s face.

“Oh honey, it’s about time now. You better have gotten a good tow man.” She gave him a look that says This guy better be good or I’m getting his manager.

The husband just glared at her,

“Yeah dad this better not take too long we wanna get out of this dump as soon as possible.” one of his three sons complained.

“Wow Jack! Way to treat your own dad.” His only daughter spoke with a roll of her eyes

“Mind your own business Tomboy!”

“Yeah it’s no wonder you don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Maybe if you try wearing a dress like normal girls you might actually get a man.”

The three brothers laughed

“Jerks.”

The husband glanced over to his wife as if saying Are you going to do something about this?

“Your brothers are right, Hailey, you need to start acting like a proper young lady and no more of this ‘wanting to be a racer’ nonsense.”

The husband facepalmed.

“Ok, Honey, Boys I am just about done with this so I am giving you one warning, all four of you behave yourselves or I am canceling this whole trip. Understand.”

“Excuse me! How can you talk like that to your own family?!”

“Oh and like the way you talk to other people is any better?”

“Now listen here dear-”

“No! You listen here, this young lady is here to help us and I do not want to hear a single insult from any of you.”

“Lady?! You’re telling me you brought a woman to help with our car? Auto mechanic is a man’s-”

“No!” He hissed quietly hoping Mattie would not hear.

“That is exactly what I don’t want to hear! I’m the one paying for this trip, and if any of you make a scene I will cancel the whole thing don’t think I won’t.”

“Augh! Fine but you know we’re going to be here for hours right?”

He gave her a scowl and she shut up

“Great another tomboy.” Jack whispered

“I heard that young man.” The husband stood straight and finally signaled over for Mattie get started.

Hailey peaked out the window to watched

“Oh wow she’s pretty.”

“Really?” Nate pushed her out of the way

“Then move over Tomboy let us check her out!” Blake and all three pushed Hailey aside to see Mattie and immediately scowled.

“Eww gross! He’s one of those crossdresser weirdos!”

There was a bang on the car door and the three boys glanced up to see their father glaring at them and they immediately sank.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe I didn’t even recognize this place before! We’re in Radiator Springs! This is where Lightning McQueen lives!” Hailey squealed happily and ran off to explore before her mother could stop her ignoring the woman as she screamed for her daughter to come back but gave her dad an ‘ok’ when he told her not to go too far.

“And answer your phone when I call you!”

“You got it Pops!”

...ignoring the rest of the husband’s jerky family, let's skip to the best part…

Mattie had just finished with the car and headed out to find the husband and tell him his car was ready, unaware of the three brothers standing nearby glaring at her.

“Seriously, freaks like him shouldn’t even be allowed in public.” Jake scoffed

“Everyone knows they only do that to creep on women in the bathroom.” Nate growled

“Hey guys, watch this.” Blake chuckled before picking up a rather large rock tossing it in his hand smirking at his brothers.

“Oh yeah go for it bro!”

“Yeah that’ll teach that f*g a lesson!” Jake and Nate laughed as Blake raised his hand ready to throw…

Only to have someone grab him by the arm…

“Hey!”

He turned and was about to yell only to be shocked to see none other than Lightning McQueen holding his arm. This would be an exciting moment if it wasn’t for the pissed off look on his face.

“Now kid I’m sure you ‘weren’t’ planning on hitting my friend with that rock.” He gave the kid a sweetly sick smile with his voice in a low and threatening tone.

“Friend?” Blake scoffed with a rotten laugh

“You’re telling me that F*g is your friend?!”

Lightning’s eye twitched but kept the smile and glared at the little punk.

“Why yes she is…” his voice got even lower and more pissed

“And that...f*g as you so nicely put it is also the sheriff’s daughter.”

That made all three boys go pale in the face...and Blake immediately dropped the rock.

“Yeah that’s what I thought, now…” His grip tightened on the boys wrist

“Unless you transphobic little brats want to be arrested for attempted battery and hate crime then I highly suggest you keep the hell away from her.” He dropped the kid’s arm only to grab him by the collar of his shirt and lift him up to meet at eye level.

“Do I make myself clear?”

Gulp, Y-yes sir.”

He dropped the boy.

“Good, now scram.”

Mattie waved back to the husband as he drove off.

“Hey Mat! How’s it going?!” Lightning wrapped an arm around her and gave her hair a ruffle

“Lightning!” she squealed and wrapped her arms around him, before going off on one of her usual excited rants.

...Small clip from Cars 2…

Lightning was walking Mattie off the stage after they finally got that bomb off her when he heard.

“I can’t believe I was busted by some ugly little f*g.”

He stopped mid step before taking Mattie by the shoulders.

“Hey Mat go to Sheriff, ok, there’s something I gotta do real quick.”

“Huh? Oh ok!” And skipped over to her Papa, luckily she was too excited to be ‘bomb free’ that she hadn’t noticed Axelrod’s comment.

...Unluckily for him Lightning did...

“Hey Fin, wait can I have a second with him?”

Fin and Henry(Trans Holly) smirked, stopping with a still handcuffed Axelrod in between them.

“Why of course Lightning.”

Axelrod opened his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off when Lightning sucker punched him right in the nose! Breaking it almost instantly.

“First you strap a bomb to Mattie and then you insult her.” Lightning gave him a death glare that made Axelrod want to shrivel up into a corner.

“Consider yourself lucky I don’t beat your f*cking @ss right now.”

Moral of the story...Don’t mess with Mattie! Or Big Brother Lightning will beat your @ss!

Cabby (CalxBobby)
Eheh, I knew it! you two are so busted!

Lightning grinned mischievously as he and Scootaloo spied on his two racing buddies, Bobby and Cal...making out in a small corner!

“...so when are you going to tell them you know about their secret relationship…” Scootaloo silently chuckled

Lightning in reply smirked

“Why wait…” And the boy straight up walked out from behind the corner.

“Busted!”

“LIGHTNING!” Cal shrieked and pushed Bobby behind a tree.

“Oh hey Lightning! W-What are you doing here!” Cal stuttered and chuckled nervously

“Bobby get out here, we're gonna talk.”

Now with the secret couple sitting on bench with Lightning standing in front of arms crossed the smirk still on his face.

“How long?”

“...2 months!”
“...5 weeks!”

“Let’s try again...with a little less lying this time. Or do you need time to get your stories straight?”

They’re faces turned redder than a tomato.

FillmorexSarge
...Christmas Party…

“Hey Sweetie Belle what do y’all say we play a little matchmaker?” Applebloom leaned over to whisper in her ear

“Um...Applebloom, remember what happened with Cheerilee and Big Mac?” Sweetie gave her a look

“This one’s gonna be a little simp’ler.” Applebloom grinned holding up a...oh God!

...

“Here Sarge I brought you some eggnog.” Fillmore handed the glass to Sarge as the two stood near the doorway.

Snickering in the distant

“What are you kids laughing about?” Sarge raised an eyebrow at Lightning, Mater, and Scootaloo.

They just continued to laugh and pointed up to the ceiling, the two looked up and their faces went bright red. Sitting on a beam were Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, the latter holding a stick with a string tied to it...at the end of it hung a damn mistletoe!

You are so grounded young lady! Sarge internally screamed

“Ya gotta do it Sarge!” Lightning announced purposefully loud enough for everyone to hear.

Now the whole room were shouting

“KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!...”

He turned back to Fillmore only to be shocked when the hippie grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and smashed their lips together.

Howling and hooting erupted throughout the room, while Sarge’s mind was completely blank. Now the kiss had only lasted a couple seconds not even 30secs, but for Sarge it felt like forever, not that he was complaining. When they broke the kiss Fillmore quickly turned away covering his blushing face in hands as Sarge just stood in shock, face just as flushed.

...3 days after the party in Fillmore’s home...

“I guess we kinda owe the girls for that little stunt they pulled at the christmas party.”

“Yeah though that was a pretty dirty trick they pulled, but it did work in getting us together.”

Sarge kissed Fillmore’s head while the hippie laid in his lap, Sarge’s arms wrapped sweetly around him.

“But did you still have to ground her?”

“Yep! Call it a little payback.” Sarge chuckled

“More like childish.” Fillmore giggled before Sarge scooped him up into his arms bridal style and pressed their lips together in a strong kiss, a sly grin on his face.

“Would you call this childish?”

Fillmore returned the grin

“Maybe…” Caressing his hair as he stroked his chin

“Depends on how you are in the bedroom.”

Fillmore ripped the cap off and kissed him back as the two made their way to the bedroom.