• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,140 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,140

Witness Protection: Lela Wade

The sun rose as some weird music sounded into Lela’s room.

“Will you turn that disrespectful junk off!”

What the hell?!

“Respect the classics man! It’s Hendrix!”

Lela groaned and sat up in bed “Who could be shouting like that so early in the morning?” she grogley got out of bed and headed to the shower. She stepped outside at the same time as Lightning and Scootaloo, she walked up to them and asked.

“Ugh! What was all that shouting I just heard?”

He gave me a smug grin “That was Fillmore and Sarge’s usual morning. Better get used to that because you’ll be hearing it every morning.”

“Wonderful.” she sighed and followed the two to Flo’s

They stepped into Flo’s cafe and Lightning and Scootaloo went to their usual seat, Lightning with Doc and Scootaloo with Sweetie Belle who is currently feeding Bulk outside and...wait. Lela scanned the entire cafe but could not catch a glimpse of the young farmgirl.

“Um...hey where’s Applebloom?” she asked Lightning

“Huh? Oh She’s still with Sarge, said something about training.”

“Training?” Lela thought as she ate her breakfast Guess I’ll start with her.

Lela had finished her breakfast and was now leaning against Sarge’s fence watching the two.

Well now I know what he meant by ‘training’.

Apparently this whole incident was the last straw for Applebloom and she had asked Sarge if he could teach her how to fight. Of course he agreed and started her up in beginner military training as well as mma.

I’ve seen how soldiers are when it comes to training and some of them don’t even stop to talk until they’ve finished their set. And judging by this guy he’s gonna be one of those who will wait until their set is over to talk. Guess I’ll just have to try one of the other two first.

With that she headed back to the cafe when she noticed Sweetie Belle and Bulk sitting alone in their front lawn.

Perfect!

She walked into the lawn and sat down next to her.

“Hey there Sweetie, needs some company?”

“Sure!”

And in an instance Bulk appeared in front of her

“Well hello Mr. Bodyguard.”

Bulk just stared at her and Lela began to wonder.

No way?! Does this dog actually suspect what I'm really doing?! No way! Come on Eli, dogs may be smart but they’re not that smart...right?

She gulped while trying to keep calm with a very suspicious and very over protective dog glaring at her.

Ehe...I might have a problem with Puppy Bodyguard here.

...And she was right…

Grr! Ok puppers now you’re really starting to annoy me!

Everytime Lela tried to ask a question that hinted to where Sweetie Belle actually came from, Bulk would always distract her by ‘asking to play’ keeping up the act until Sweetie Belle forgot what the question was. And each time he would send Lela a cheeky grin with little doggy giggles.

I know this damn dog is not laughing at me! Lela gridded her teeth as she glared at him

Arf! Arf!

“Tee-he aww Bulk you are just so cute!” Sweetie squealed as she scratched his belly

Oh yeah you think you’re funny aren’t you!

Lela took a deep breath and stood up

“Huh? Where are you going El-I mean Lela?”

“Oh I’m just going to talk with the others, I’ll see you later Sweetie.”

“Oh ok! See you later!” Sweetie waved as she went back to playing with Bulk

And I need to get out of here before I have a cat fight with a dog!

...Next up was Scootaloo…

“Oh hey Scootaloo I just about to-”

She waved as the little girl came scootering up with Mater both looking very frantic.

“Sorry can’t talk right now!” Scootaloo shouted as she zipped pasted her

“But hey if anybody asked ya tell ‘em we was out smashing mailboxes!” Mater spoke quickly before disappearing with Scootaloo.

“Wait what?” Lela watched them in confused

Moooo moooo…

“Huh?” Lela turned back to the town entrance and noticed something in the distance.

“What is that?” She squinted to try and get a better look

Mooo mooooo.

“Wait a second...are those…”

Yep it is...a stampede of cows coming straight at her!

“JESUS CHRIST!!!”

She quickly jumped out the way and ran for the closest person to hind behind, which just happened to be Sheriff.

“MATER!!! SCOOTALOO!!!” He shouted

“WE WEREN’T COW HONKIN’!!!”
“WE WEREN’T COW HONKING!!!”

The two screamed in reply as each were running from their own cows.

“THEN WHERE DID ALL THESE GOLD DARN COWS COME FROM?!?!”

“WOAH! OH BOY! WOAH!”
“Will you quit running Fillmore!”
“Yeah! Ya’ll only make em wanna chase ya more!”
“Ahh! Run Bulk! Inside quick!”
“Nonono! Get out of the store!”
“Nono! Sputalo subito! I pneumatici non sono cibo per vacche! Lascialo cadere in questo instante! Cattiva mucca cattiva!” (Nono! Spit that out right now! Tires are not cow food! Drop it this instant! Bad cow bad!)
“Nono girl no cows allowed in the cafe!”
“Keep pushing Ramone! Don’t let her in!”
“Oh just have Red use his horn to scare them all back.”
“Stickers! Get your butt over here and help me!”
“Hang on Sals I’m coming!”
“God Damnit Mater!”

This whole town is crazy

Finally after ‘several’ hours Mater and Scootaloo finally managed to get all the cows back in the field with some help from Red, Sheriff, Sarge, and Doc.

“Owowowowow! Come on Papa ya pullin’ too hard!”
“Yeah come on Sheriff that hurts!”
“You two are so grounded.”

Mater and Scootaloo whined as Sheriff dragged both of them away by the ears.

“Stai Bene Signorina Lela?” (Are you ok Miss Lela?)

“Si, you don’t look well?”

Guido and Luigi walked up to the table where a very ‘very’ tired Lela sat her head face first on the table.

Groan...I didn’t sign up for this…