• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,140 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,140

Father's Day Special: A Season 2 Sneak Peak

Hendrix sounding in the distances

“Will you turn that disrespectful junk off!”

“Respect the classic man! It’s Hendrix!”

Yawn! I swear those two are better than any alarm clock.

Lightning got up out of bed and turned to notice Scootaloo's hand hanging from the top bunk indicating that she was still asleep. He looked around, found a piece of paper, crumpled it and threw it at her. She woke up to the impact and poked her head down to give her brother a glare. He just smiled up at her.

“Rise and shine sleeping beauty. Time to get up.”

Lightning headed into the bathroom while Scootaloo still remained in bed. Once the two of them were dressed and ready they left the room and made their way over to Flo’s Cafe.

“What’s up guys!”

“Hi Scootaloo! Hi Lightning!”

They took their usual spots, Lightning with Doc and Scootaloo with Sweetie Belle and Applebloom, Sweetie Belle right now was outside feeding Bulk. Once she finished she headed back inside and greeted Scootaloo, both sat down and ate breakfast with everyone. Once finished they all went off to work, the day had only just started and Mater had already gotten a call from Sheriff about someone stuck on the highway. While everyone else went to work Lightning stayed inside with Doc waiting for Mater to get back they had a whole day planned of cow honking and goofing off to do, Doc took one look at his face and knew that’s exactly what they were planning and he smiled.

However that all changed when Lightning saw the man that had just walked through the door and his joy instantly turned into fear. The man was tall about 6ft well built with bright red hair, he was wearing jeans, a plain white T-shirt covered with a black jean jacket. He looked around and his eyes locked onto Lightning’s and smiled, but it wasn’t a kind smile. Lightning just stared at him frozen with fear Doc noticed the look each men were giving each other and immediately became suspicious. Lightning gulped, walked over and nervously wrapped his arms around the man.

“D-dad What are you doing here?

“What I can’t see my boy?!”

He smacked Lightning on the back, rather hard at that, Lightning tried his best hold on a convincing smile and hide the sudden wince but Doc notice it almost instantly and got up to introduce himself. He held out his hand and gave the man a plastered on smile hiding his suspension.

“Hey there my name’s Doc Hudson and you are?”

The man had a strong grip and as soon as Doc got closer Lightning started taking careful steps closer to him.

“My name’s Jarod. Jarod McHall. You know it was hard for me to believe it when I found out that my son was training with the Hudson Hornet. And well, I just had to see it for myself.”

Author's Note:

Season 2 will be introducing Lightning's dad. Fair warning though this one will not be pleasant so be ready.