• Published 28th Dec 2016
  • 2,910 Views, 68 Comments

Equestria Heroes: The 3Ds (starring: Spike, Discord, and Big Mac) - Phantom-Dragon



When Equestria's greatest heroes went missing, Spike, Discord, and Big Mac, embark on a quest to find them.

  • ...
4
 68
 2,910

Guys' Night to Guys' Fight (Again) Part 1: Gotta Fight Now


It was a beautiful day in Ponyville. Spike just woke up as he went outside of the castle to get the paper.

After unfolding the Equestria Daily, he read the headlines:

Big Time Hogtopia Wrestler Challenges All Comers At Local Arena To-Night: All Proceeds Go To Charity For The Little Foals At Ponyville Hospital

On the front page, is an image of, what appears to be, an anthropomorphic boar, don up in wrestling uniform.

"Hmm, interesting," Spike said to himself.

"What's interesting?" Discord asked, appearing in a flash of light. "Is it Fluttershy? Have they found her yet?"

"Or AJ?" Big Mac asked, as he suddenly appeared out of a kitchen.

Discord and Big Mac have been sleeping over in the Friendship Castle, so as to keep Spike company, while setting the castle up as their makeshift base of operations.

Back on topic, Spike showed the paper to the boys, "It says here that some big time wrestling pig guy came here to challenge any pony who wants to have a whack at this guy," Spike explained. "And it's a part of the charity of the Ponyville Hospital."

"Ooh, a wrestling match for charity, eh?" Discord asked, as he snatches the paper away, before he crumbles the paper away and tossed it into a nearby trash can. "Meh, what's the big deal? We've seen wrestling matches before. What makes this one any better?"

"Um, it's for charity." Spike answered, with the emphasis on charity. "It's only a big deal when it's for all the little foals who are suffering from some diseases like the chicken pox, or cancer, and such."

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.

Discord rolled his eyes like dice, as he continues to reply nonchalantly, "Oh don't get me wrong, gents. I'm all up for charity and donations. It's a big topic that Fluttershy would always go on and on about, when it comes to little foals and baby animals." Discord's nonchalant expression soon turned frantic, "And we still haven't found her yet! Which means we should get this show on the road, if we're ever going to find her again!!"

"Okay, Discord! Okay!" Spike said, as he and Big Mac attempt to calm their chaotic friend. "We'll find her! Besides, we've got some leads, don't we?"

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed.

"Leads, eh?" Discord asked. "And what are they, to be exact?"

"Well for one thing," Spike began. "After our latest trip in Manehattan, we now know that the monsters we've been seeing are responsible for all the ponies disappearing all over Equestia, including Twilight and the girls."

"Eeyup," Big Mac agreed. "And these monsters are packed with fancy magics we've never seen before. And no doubt, it's how they've been jumping from one part of Equestria to another, to kidnap the ponies."

"And speaking of ponies," Spike began. "Remember how back in Manehattan, during that monster attack, those pigs looked interested in catching Fleur and Coco?"

"And that's suspicious, how exactly?" Discord asked.

"There were about a thousand of ponies to pick off, and yet the monsters were more interested in those two mares," Big Mac replied. "If that ain't suspicious enough, then I don't know what is."

Spike scratched his head, as he took over, "Kidnapping Twilight and the others, Starlight included, is one thing, because they're heroes of Equestria. But going after some more ponies is another."

"Eeyup," Big Mac replied. "Just what could the crooks be after? What do they want from these ponies?"

The boys all sat around a table, pondering at the bad guys' motive, as well as their next move would be, when suddenly, Discord's horn and antler started to vibrate like crazy, making a radio call, and his eyeballs ringing together like bells.

"Discord, what's up?" Spike asked.

"I'm getting a notification!" Discord answered, before he makes the sound of a cashier ejecting a receipt, as well as producing a long piece of paper from his mouth. Discord took the paper, and reads it, "GREAT FAUST!!!" Discord exclaimed. "This is just in! We've got ourselves an S.O.S!"

"S.O.S?" Spike asked.

"What do you think it means? Ships of Spike?" Discord asked rhetorically. "There's a 'Spike Of Savages!' Right here in Ponyville! At the arena!"

"WHAT?!" Spike and Big Mac exclaimed.

"The whole thing's a trap!" Discord said. "If I'm not mistaken, that Hogtopia wrestler is in cahoots with those monsters. No doubt, he and his friends are going to try and kidnap more ponies to add to their collections!"

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Spike said with determination. "We're going to go to that wrestling tournament tonight, and stop those goons!"

"Eeyup!" Big Mac agreed.

"Well in that case," Discord smirked. "TRAINING MONTAGE!!"

Training Montage Songs:


Later That Night

At the Ponyville local wrestling arena, the place was jammed with ponies, eager to see some fights going on, between the Hogtopia wrestler, and any pony brave enough to fight him.

Only five minutes before the match began, a loud shrilly whistle was blown, "Your attention please!" The referee shouted. "Who wants to fight-" The referee was interrupted when several bulky stallions all got into the ring, eager for a fight. "The champ?" The referee finished.

In an instant, the stallions all turned pale, as they turned tail.

"I would!" Discord grinned, as he stepped into the ring, with his torso bulked up, while wearing a huge gray hoodie over it. Once the draconequus took his seat in one corner, Spike and Big Mac both got this sides, and started massaging his arms.

The referee cleared his throat, before he hollered, "Ladies and gentle stallions! The mane event!" The referee then pointed to the Hogtopia Wrestler. "In this corner, at 203.33 lbs, all the way from Hogtopia, is the magnificent, the fiendish, the marvelous, the Great and Powerful, the Ultimate and Supreme, the Boar King!!" Roaring like a tiger, the Boar King blew away Discord's hoodie, to reveal he was carrying two bags of flours, passing them off as his "muscles."

The crowds all laughed at Discord, while the Boar King continues to roar menacingly at the draconequus. In retaliation, Discord pulls out a whip, and stool, as he cracks a whip at the wrestler, forcing him back to his seat, as if he's taming a lion. Discord took a bow, and shakes his claw and paw in the air, as the crowd cheer for him.

"In this corner, we have is our challenger, Discord!" The referee announced. "Weighing at exactly 95-" The referee was interrupted when Discord snapped his fingers, making the referee's lips moving at a fast pace, making him sound like a typical auctioneer's fast talking.

“Sold to an Equestrian!” Discord shouted with glee.


Round 1

With a loud bang of the bell, the match begins.

"Remember! No hitting below the belt!" The referee reminded.

"Okay, then," With that, Discord pulled his whole pants up, covering every parts of his body, except his head and arms.

Outraged, the Boar King snorted a huge gust of wind, blowing Discord's shorts off.

"Ooh! I'm naked!" Discord smiled sheepishly, face turning a shade of crimson, before he took off running, with the boar behind him.

"C'mon, Discord! Stop fooling around!" Spike shouted. "Fight him! Fight him!"

"Eeyup!" Big Mac agreed.

With that, Discord snapped his fingers. And an anvil fell from the sky, and bonked on the boar's head. But the boar shook it off, as he continues to chase Discord.

"Get on your bike, Discord!" Spike shouted. "Get on your bike!"

Then, as if there was an invisible bike, Discord started to peddle his feet to the medal, mid-air and all. The boar continues to chase Discord, who continues to ride around the ring on his invisible bike.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Whoo hoo!" Discord whooped, as he soon got behind the boar, and repeatedly runs him over, until finally, Discord was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Discord?" The Boar King asked.

The referee looked around, "Where's Discord?" He asked.

Everyone were all searching, to find any signs of the draconequus.

The answer was simple. Discord was hiding behind the referee, who was walking around the Boar King, as they searched in vain for the draconequus. When they stopped, Discord made his move and punches the boar, right in the nose. Realizing he's been deceived, the Boar King makes a strike at Discord, who ducked his head, before he makes a grab at the Boar King, hugging him close.

The boar struggled to get Discord off, but ends up launching into the ring's wires, which catapulted Discord back into the Boar King. Using the momentum, and bouncing off, Discord bounced off of the wire, and towards the boar, repeatedly landing blows to the pig wrestler.

Having enough, the Boar King, somehow, pulls out a cotton candy, and called, "Yoo-hoo!"

Discord instantly appeared before the wrestler in a flash of light, "For me?" He asked. "Why you shouldn't have."

But just before Discord could take the cotton candy, the wrestler bonked him on the head, revealing it was really a club. The wrestler then pulled a black screen down, followed by a series of sounds of merciless beating.

When the screen rolls up, there lies Discord, unconscious, and his opponent standing triumphantly over him.

"1, 2, 3...." The referee counted.

"C'mon Discord!" Spike said frantically. "Wake up! You gotta keep fighting!" When the dragon failed to wake up the draconequss, both he and Big Mac got an idea. With a burst of speed, that rivals Rainbow Dash, the two raced back to Ponyville, before they return with a dinner pot, and a ladle. Putting the dinner pot over Discord's head, they bang the ladle together, emitting a loud ring, that woke up Discord.

"WHOOOO-HOOO HOOO HOOO!" Discord whooped, with a burst of newfound energy, as he tackles the Boar King.

The Boar King was helpless at the might of the draconequus, who wasn't giving him a moment to catch his breath, as he repeatedly punched him in the face, kicks him in the butt, and jumps on his stomach, and shimmies his booty.

"Yoo-hoo!" Discord taunted, standing in one corner. In response, the Boar King throws a fist at the draconequus, who quickly dodges it to the side. "You-hoo!" Discord taunted again, to which the Boar repeated his previous assault. As a counterstrike, Discord conjures up a baseball bat, and swung it at the pig's fist, causing it to fly back, and hits him in the face, knocking him out.

Discord then runs around the whole ring, before he returns to the corner where he was earlier.

"SAFE!!" The referee announced, while don up in an umpire's uniform. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10! You're out!" The referee said to the Boar King.

"Okay, fess up, buddy!" Discord snarled, grabbing the Boar King by the neck, and held him up close. "Start talking! Where's Fluttershy?" Discord's only response was a long silence. "Not talking, eh? HIYAH!!!" Discord shouted, banging the ladle with the pot, over the boar's head, stirring the pig wrestler awake.

"WHOOOO-HOOO HOOO HOOO!" The Boar King whooped.

Spike and Big Mac looked, and quickly caught sight of a figure, lugging a huge bag behind them.

"LOOK!!" Spike shouted, to which Big Mac looked, and caught sight of the figure.

Realizing they've been caught, the figure took off, running for dear life.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Spike shouted, as he and Big Mac quickly gave chase.

Author's Note:

Based on the classic episode of Porky & Daffy and homage to Charlie Chaplin's Boxing Scene.

The Mystery Mare from MLP IDW comic issue 29.


Happy Holidays everyone. See you in 2018.