• Published 16th Aug 2016
  • 7,054 Views, 125 Comments

Seeing Double - flawlessvictory20

  • ...
24
 125
 7,054

A New Perspective (Butterscotch x Rainbow Dash)

Over the past few weeks, Butterscotch found himself in the company of Rainbow Dash quite often. The two would hang out, whether it be at the cottage or around Ponyville. He soon found it a daily routine, one that he really looked forward to. Today, he and Dash were flying high above Ponyville, taking in the various sights.

“I can’t get over how this place is so similar…yet so different,” mentioned Butterscotch as he scanned his surroundings.

“I think all that’s different here is everypony’s parts,” joked Rainbow.

“You gotta point there,” he chuckled. “I’m glad we could hang out like this.”

“Me too. I always like hanging with ya,” smiled Dash.

“Same here, could we rest for a bit. My wings are getting a bit tired.”

“I guess we can stop a bit.”

The two then flew down to the ground. She soon noticed that he was sitting on the ground lightly panting.

“You okay there?” she ribbed.

“Yeah...just need a moment,” he answered between breaths.

“Take your time big guy.”

Butterscotch nodded in reply. “Thanks, Dash…”

As his gaze drifted upward, he took in her sleek yet curvy frame and round perky breasts. He soon realized what he was doing and shook his head.

“Something on your mind, champ?” she asked.

“No...I’m fine,” he said with a blush.

“Really?”

He nodded as she began to stretch. As she bent over to touch her hooves, he caught glimpse of her firm, tone plot as it was outlined by her tight pants.

“Actually, I was wondering how you’ve to manage to stay so fit?”

Rainbow tapped her chin in thought.

“Well, I’m always flying and training to improve my skills. Plus, being on the Wonderbolts fly team keeps me active.”

“I wish I could be as fit as you…”

“You’re not that far off. You get up and take care of all those animals...moving around and a lot of lifting. If you’re anything like Fluttershy, you’re tougher than you think.”

This got a smile from the stallion.

“Thanks, Dash.”

“You’re welcome, Butters.”

“But I’m not as good a shape as you’re in,” he noted. “I wish I could get better.”

She then looked at him with a cheeky grin.

“Up,” she ordered, as she continued to stretch.

“Huh? Why?” he asked.

“Up!”

She lifted her left knee and hugged it to her chest. This granted him a generous visual to the shape of her flank. With a blush, he looked away as he stood up.

“Why do you want me to–”

“I wanna see something,” she said, doing the same stretch with the opposite leg. “Pick your knee up.”

“Huh? Um, but why do you–

“Up, mister!

With a shrug, he lifted his knee.

“Ok...hold that pose. Just pretend it’s yoga if it helps.”

She stood next to him and used his hoof to help brace the one still on the ground. As she did this, he felt their hips touch and he got a good view of her shapely breasts, which caused him to blush.

“Rainbow....what’re you-”

“Right there...see you can’t get this height unless you’re in shape. Other leg.”

“Yes ma’am.”

He lifted his other knee. Once again, she used her hoof to help brace the grounded one. As her hips grazed his and her breast came into full view, Butterscotch found it difficult to keep his wings furled.

“See? Look at that!” Dash cheered at his flexibility.

“At what?” he blushed.

“That you’re this flexible,” she noted.

“I-Is that so?”

“Absolutely, I mean just look at these wings!”

She reached behind him and fully extended his wings. He let out a surprised moan as her soft hand touched his feathers. She soon realized what she was doing.

“Oh...sorry.”

“It’s okay, Dash, but...can you let go?”

“Huh? Oh right.”

She quickly released his wings and stepped back. Butterscotch then took a moment to regain his composure.

“Being flexible is good and all, but my problem is endurance,” he spoke.

She looked at him with a determined gleam in her eye.

“Wanna build it?”

“Um s-sure…”

“C’mon, let’s go,” she grinned before she took to the skies.

Confused, he quickly followed behind her.

“Where exactly are we going?” Butterscotch asked.

“Anywhere we want,” Dash smirked.

He rubbed his chin and pondered for a moment.

“Anywhere huh? How about Cloudsdale?”

“You got it.”

“Wait, I was just–”

She then sped off and he quickly followed after her. After flying at their steady pace for a few minutes, Butterscotch was trying his best to keep up with her. As she saw this, she slowed her pace so he didn’t fall too far behind.

“Rainbow...how...much...further?” Butterscotch asked in between pants.

“We’re almost there,” she answered. “It’s just up ahead.”

“I don’t think...I’m gonna make...it,” he felt himself falling, but his wings caught him.


“I know you can,” she encouraged as she doubled back to fly next to him. “Just a bit more!”

“But...I...”

“You can do it!”

He looked at her and saw the confidence in her eyes. With that look, he felt that he could do anything. He began to push himself harder.

“Just like that! Find your limits...and break them!”

Her words sparked a fire deep within him and he began to speed ahead of her. Slightly stunned at first, a proud smile graced her face as she pressed to keep up.


After a few minutes, they reached Cloudsdale. As they landed, Butterscotch collapsed to the cloud ground exhausted.

“We…made it,” Butterscotch wheezed.

“We sure did. Good hustle out there,” Dash smiled.

“Thanks...Dashie. Oh, I mean Dash.” Butterscotch blushed.

“You can call me Dashie if you want,” she teased. “As long I get to call you Butters.”

The stallion nodded slightly but didn’t look at Dash.

“So what do you want to do?” he asked, as he looked around the town.

But when he looked at her, he noticed she was staring at him.

“Hey...can I ask you something?”

“Um sure.”

“Why are you so down on yourself?"

“What do you mean?”

“Well you got heart. Look at what you did. On the way here you could’ve quit, but you didn’t give up. Hell, ya even beat me here.”

“That was only because you cheered me on.”

“Well, you gave me something to cheer for.”

He hid behind his bangs.

“You’re the first mare to say that to me,” he blushed.

“Then I’m glad to be the first mare to do so,” she beamed with pride.

“But why? I’m a complete stranger.”

“Not really if you think about it,” she winked.

He let out a small chuckle.

“I guess that’s technically true,” he grinned.

“Well, the same with a few different parts...not that I’m complaining,” she joked with wagging eyebrows.

He then let out a nervous chuckle.

“So...since we’re here. Wanna check out the sights?”

“Sounds great.”

She offered a hand to help him up, to which he accepted. The two then ventured into the city.

“Where to first?”

“Where you wanna go?”

“Hmm...how about the Weather Factory?”

“You got it!”

She grabbed his arm and they head to the factory. The two then took a tour of the facility.

“Wow...I never visited the weather factory in our world, I only saw outside of the factory. So this is pretty cool,” he spoke in amazement.

As the two shared a laugh, a random stallion bumped into Dash. When she turned to see who bumped into her, she saw a brawny dark brown pegasus stallion, with amber gray mane and azure eyes. He wore a white trench coat, a yellow hard hat, a sleeveless crewneck shirt, and blue jeans with a belt. She knew who it was and immediately let out a groan.

“Well...well if it isn’t Rainbow Crash,” mocked the stallion.

“Are we still really doing this, Dumb-Bell?” Dash replied with a bemused scowl.

“What? Don’t like it Rainbow Crash?” he teased before he looked to Butterscotch. “Who’s the cute mare?”

“Step...Off!” warned Dash.

“Easy Crash, I was just asking. You got a name cutie?”

“Butterscotch...” he said cautiously.

“Why don’t you ditch Crash and hang with me?”

“But...I'm...not-”

“Last warning, Dumb-Bell. Step off. He’s not interested” seethed Dash.

“He?” questioned Dumb-Bell, he then looked at the stallion before him.

“Yeah, I’m not a mare. I’m a stallion,” timidly spoke Butterscotch.

Dumb-Bell looked him over then let out a hearty laugh.

“Seriously?” he chuckled.

“You tired of having teeth?” threatened Rainbow.

“Sorry, but I've never seen a stallion look so much like a mare,” Dumb-Bell continued, as he pushed Dash aside. “Give him big fake breast and he could pass for Fluttershy.”

“But...I’m a stallion,” defended Butterscotch.

“Sure you are. I bet Dash just told you to say that. I’ll prove it.”

As he was about to grab Butterscotch, he was greeted by a roundhouse kick to the gut. The impact caused him to reel back and fall to one knee holding his stomach.

“Rainbow!” gasped Butterscotch.

“...Back away from him,” firmly spoke Dash.

Dumb-Bell rose to his hooves and glared at her.

“You’ll pay for that, Crash!” fumed Dumb-Bell.

Before he could retaliate he heard his supervisor coming and left to get back to work.

“This isn’t over, Crash!”

“You really shouldn’t have done that, Dashie,” spoke Butterscotch.

“Maybe it wasn’t right...but that doesn’t mean it was wrong,” she noted.

“Yeah, but he looked really mad.”

“If he knows what’s good for him, he’ll back off.”

“Well...in any case, we should get going.”

With a smiling nod, she took hold of his arm and they continue through the factory.


After the tour, the two continued to walk around the city. Dash soon heard the loud rumble of Butterscotch’s stomach.

“Guess I’m a bit hungry. Wanna get something to eat?” Butterscotch said, after a brief chuckle.

“Sure! I know an awesome place!” Dash proclaimed.

“Lead the way.”

She took his hand and marched confidently through the crowd, to which he obediently followed. After a short while, she led them to a small café. It had a rustic, sort of hole in the wall diner feel to it.

“What’s this place?” Butterscotch asked.

“I can’t remember the name. Somepony stole the sign back when I was a filly, but I do remember it's the best place for a filling snack,” stated Dash

“Ah, well let’s go in and eat,” said Butterscotch.

With an energetic smile, she draped herself over his arm and ushered him. While trying to distract himself from the softness of her breasts, Butterscotch took in the décor of the place. There was a countertop with several stools lined up in front of it, the booths were dressed in colorful padding and arrayed all along the wall, and the tables were carefully arranged to allow for movement without patrons bumping into each other. It was a nice, cozy place.

“I like the décor. It feels inviting,” he smiled.

“I don’t usually go for nice and quiet...but I like it here,” she replied.

“What kind of food do they serve here?”

“They mostly do light stuff. Soups and salads and such.”

“Sounds delightful.”

She led him through the café and found them a table. The waitress then dropped off the menu. After she took their drink requests, she left them to decide on what to eat.

“What do you recommend?” asked Butterscotch, as he scanned the menu.

“Definitely the Potato chowder,” Dash suggested with enthusiasm.

“Okay, I’ll try that,” he laughed.

“Trust me, you won’t regret it,” she smirked.

He waved down the waitress and the two placed their order. As they waited, the two talked about their respective worlds and its differences. After a short while, the food arrived. As the mare set the food in front in him his eyes widened at the meal before him. The creamy ivory colored sauce popped out from the large blue bowl. Chunks of carrots, broccoli, and potatoes were mixed in as well, making the smooth surface of the soup look rigid and bumpy. He inhaled the aroma, his nostrils entranced by the bouquet of flavors that swirled within the tantalizing soup. He then picked up his spoon, letting it skim across the top. When he then took his first bite, Dash watched intently as she waited for his initial response. When the soup reached his tongue, the symphony of seasoning and flavor overtook him as he let out a pleased hum.

“This is delicious!” he spoke after he swallowed his first bite.

“See, what I tell ya,” Dash replied with a warm smile.

“I feel like I went to heaven and came back again.”

Rainbow chuckled.

As they were enjoying their meal, Butterscotch noticed a few of the ponies in the cafe were staring at them and whispered among themselves. He was able to faintly hear the ponies from the booth behind them.

“Who would’ve thought the Rainbow Dash would be on a date?” spoke a mare.

“I know and with such a cutie too~” the other mare giggled.

His face began to heat up as he realized that this may indeed be considered a date.

“Something wrong?” Dash asked, which snapped him out of train his thought.

“Huh? Oh it’s nothing Dashie,” he lied.

She smiled and went back to eating, completely oblivious to the ponies staring.

As he went back to eating, he stared at his soup as his mind tried to process the situation. He was at a cafe with a mare having a meal together. Sure they were friends, but to others, they look like a couple.

“Is th-this really a date? I’ve never been on one before,” he blushed.

“Well, we can call it that if you want to~,” cooed Dash.

He looked up to see she was looking at him with a smile. With widened eyes, he quickly covered his mouth.

“Did I just say that out loud?” he blushed.

She responded with a giggle and a nod. This caused his face turn bright red as he retreated behind his bangs. Dash then reached over the table and held his hand. He turned to her and saw her look at him with a loving gaze, which made his heart skip a beat.

“Let’s enjoy our date, okay,” she winked.

With blushed smiled he looked to his soup.

“Okay…” he whispered with a nod.

They went back to eating their meal. After a brief moment of awkward silence, Dash finally spoke up.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” she pried.

“Umm, sure,” he responded.

He then saw her fidget a bit in her seat.

“Do...you like me? Y’know like more than a friend?”

“I…well…um…” he stammered before he looked away. “Y-Yes…”

This got a giddy smile from the mare.

“Do you like me…like that?” he timidly asked.

“Yes,” she answered confidently.

“Y-You do?”

“Eeyup!”

“But why? I’m a just timid stallion with weak endurance. You deserve somepony who can keep up with you.”

“You showed you can Butters. Heck you even beat me here.”

“But that was a one-time fluke. I’m sure you’ll grow tired of having to cheer on somepony like me all the time.”

“That would never happen!”

“You say that. But what if–”

“Stop, Butters!”

After he heard her angered tone, he looked at her in confusion.

“Huh?” he said.

“Stop putting yourself down. You’re one of the toughest ponies I know,” she explained.

“Me...? But I don’t see how–”

“That’s just it. You don’t see. Think about it. You and Fluttershy have accomplished the exact same things: Helped reform a draconequus, fought against a changeling invasion, and stop the evil Tirek.”

“But not alone.”

She looked him in the eyes with a softened expression.

“You’re right, you didn’t do it alone. But a pony that’s strong enough to ask for help when you need it. I struggle with that. I know I always act tough, like I always have something to prove,” she spoke softly.

“But that’s why you and Blitz are so amazing. You inspire others to push themselves to be better ponies,” replied Butterscotch.

“Not just to be better, but better than us…and you two do it every day,” she confidently smirked.

This made a small smile appear on his face.

“You think so?”

“I know so.”

He looked to her with a loving smile.

“Thank you, Dashie.”

With an impish smirk, she used her hoof to caress his under the table. Surprised by the initial contact, he grinned and mimicked the action. The rest of the meal was spent with two playing hoofies with each other.


After they finished and paid for their meal, the two headed out for their next destination.

“Where do you wanna go next?” asked Butterscotch.

“It’s your turn to pick,” she replied.

He thought for a moment.

“How about a stroll in the park?”

“Sounds like a plan to me.”

He then took her hand and they headed for the park. As they made it to the Cloudsdale Park, Dash stayed close by clinging to his arm. In an act of testing the waters, he draped his wing over her shoulder. To his delight, she leaned in closer to him. With smiles on their faces, they enjoyed walking through the park. Along the way, Butterscotch would point out the various natural beauties they happened to come across. She’d acknowledge them but never once leaving the warmth of his wing. After a few minutes, they decided to rest by the park fountain.

“I’m having a good time,” sweetly spoke Butterscotch.

“Me too, Butters,” cooed Dash. “But that’s easy when you have good company.”

He smiles as they share an affectionate nuzzle.

“Well…well...well...look at the two lovebirds,” spoke an approaching voice.

They turned to sees Dumb-Bell approaching with his two running buddies Hoops and Score. Hoops was a few inches taller than Dumb-Bell and slightly brawnier than him as well. He had a light golden-brown coat, a brownish mane, and sea green eyes. He wore white short-sleeved collar shirt and black jeans. Score, however, was a short, stocky bluish gray stallion with a brownish gray mane that covered his eyes. He wore a black jersey shirt with white lining and tan shorts.

“Back for another round?” Dash smirked.

“Haha, you’re so funny Crash. How ‘bout I put you in your place?” threatened Dumb-Bell.

“You tried that already, remember?” mocked Dash.

“Well, try that when it isn’t a cheap shot,” chimed in Score.

“Yeah, you’d never beat him in a straight-up fight,” said Hoops.

Dash merely rolled her eyes.

“What’s the matter, Crash? Don’t wanna lose in front of your mare?” chided Dumb-Bell.

“I’m not a mare!” protested Butterscotch.

“Leave him out of it!” warned Dash.

“Why don’t you make me, Crash!” goaded Dumb-Bell.

“You know this will just like last time,” mocked Dash.

“Can you do it without another cheap shot?” he huffed.

“You gonna fight me alone?” she eyeing the other two stallions.

“I can. But I can't speak for my boys,” he snickered.

The other two then joined in. Before she could react, Butterscotch stepped in front of her. For the first time today, he showed a manly expression as he glared at Dumb-Bell.

“Butters?” she uttered.

“She’s not going to fight you now. Please leave us be,” he spoke in a calm, yet deep voice.

The three stallions looked to each other and then let out a mocking laugh.

“And what are you gonna do sissy mare?”

Dash was about to say something before Butterscotch stopped her. Dumb-Bell then motioned for his two buddies to encircle them. Even with them now surrounding the two of them, Butterscotch still showed not an ounce of fear.

“I’ll give you one last chance. Go now and we can end this peaceably,” warned Butterscotch.

“You better mind your own business, punk,” jeered Dumb-Bell.

“Maybe we should teach this guy some manners,” suggested Hoops.

“Nah, we’ll just pound on him for a bit,” Dumb-Bell said, as he cracked his knuckles.

Hoops and Score then tackle Rainbow to the ground and pinned her so she couldn’t move.

“There you go DB. You can pound him without any interference,” Hoops said.

Upon him seeing her on the ground, Butterscotch felt his protective nature take hold. Dash began to thrash about.

“Get off me you losers!” she barked.

“Knock it off, you brat!” Score said as he raised his fist.

Just as he was about to punch her, his wrist was caught by Butterscotch. Score looked up to see his eyes had sharpened.

“Don’t you lay a hand on my mare!” he growled.

When Score attempted to throw a punch, it was met with a swift thrust kick to his stomach. The impact sent him careening to the ground on his back.

“What the-” Hoops uttered in disbelief.

Angered, Score got to his hooves and charged Butterscotch to throw a haymaker. Butterscotch effortlessly blocked it and did a twisting grab to his wrist. Score yelped in pain as he fell to a knee. While immobile, Butterscotch delivered a palm strike to the chest, which once again sent him to the ground. Once he regained his composure, Score looked to see Butterscotch had returned to his defensive stance and motioned for him to ‘bring it on’. Frustrated at the fact that he’s being beaten so effortlessly, Score lunged forward to tackle him. As he did, Butterscotch grabbed him, rolled through it and tossed him into Hoops. The impact knocked Hoops off of Dash.

“Hey! Watch it Score!” grunted Hoops.

“That’s it!” Score growled

He lunged at the yellow pegasus. Butterscotch sidestepped his charge and grabbed his shoulder to slam him into the ground. As he held him down, Score delivered a kick to Butterscotch’s stomach. Butterscotch recoiled back from the hit but then resume his stance. Hoops then appeared right behind him.

“Let’s get him, Score!” said Hoops.

With a nod to each other, they both charged him at once. Before Score could tackle him, Butterscotch grabbed his arm and used his own momentum to flip him over his shoulder to toss him into Hoops. The two collided and were sent crashing into fountain. As they fell into the water, Butterscotch returned to his defensive stance.

“Butters...look out!” warned Dash.

Before he had time to react, he was sucker punched by Dumb-Bell. He reeled back for moment.

“Not so tough are ya, punk!” gloated Dumb-Bell.

Butterscotch regained his barrings and stood upright. As he wiped the blood from his mouth, he turned to Dumb-Bell with a piercing glare. Dumb-Bell felt his body freeze in place.

Before he could react, Butterscotch hit him with a strong punch to the stomach. While Dumb-Bell was bent over, he quickly followed it up knee to the muzzle.

The impact caused Dumb-Bell fall onto his back. As he grabbed his muzzle, he glared at Butterscotch.

“Why you little pun–” Dumb-Bell seethed, before being grabbed by the collar.

Butterscotch glared deep into his eyes. Dumb-Bell then felt the intense intimidation that radiated from his cyan orbs.

“Leave...NOW!” ordered Butterscotch in low, deep voice.

Oh crap...” Dumb-Bell whimpered. “Y-Yes, sir.”

Butterscotch released his collar, which made him landed with a thud. Dumb-Bell quickly gathered his friends and fled for him. With the fight over, Butterscotch headed of the Dash to tend to her.

“You okay, Dashie?” he asked.

When he knelt down beside her, he saw the look of complete wonderment on her face.

“That...was...AWESOME!!” she explained.

“It was?” he replied with a tilted head.

She grasps the sides of his face gave him the biggest grin.

“Did you not see what I saw?”

“Me defending you?”

“Exactly!”

“But I didn’t do anything special. I just use the defensive fighting techniques I learned from Zecoro,” he explained as he helped her up.

“You have got to teach me some of those,” she said, with a little excitement in her voice.

“Really? Well, sure I could. It’ll be tough training, but the results are worth it.”

“I can see that~”

With a lidded gaze, she then tackled him into a hug. The impact sent them both falling to the floor with Dash hovering above him.

“Ow...Dashie. What was that–” he started, before he gazed into her eyes.

He saw a loving desire for him. A desire to not only be his mare but him to be her stallion. To be that shield she had desperately been seeking. He tried to speak but his words failed him. She then fidgeted for a moment as if she were hesitant to do what heart wanted her to do. So they waited in silence for what seemed like an eternity before she got the courage to lean down and kiss him. The initial contact caught him off guard and caused his wings to unfurl. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss and looked to him for his response.

With a flushed face, he gazed deep into her eyes. With nothing to hold him back, he pulled her into passionate kiss. Her unfurled wings signaled both her surprise and joy of his actions. He licked the edge of her lips to request entry, to which she willingly accepted. As their tongues coiled together, they two lovers lost themselves in the oral symphony. He then pulled in close to his chest as he began to show a more dominant side. In contrast, Dash relaxed her body and surrender to him fully to acknowledge that she was now his. After a few moments, they broke the kiss for some much-needed air.

“Sorry... I’ve never lost control like that,” he sheepishly grinned.

Rainbow shook her head.

“Who tackled who?” she smirked.

“Good point,” he chuckled. “It’s just you looked so beautiful...I couldn’t help myself.”

She nuzzled his neck.

“I wanted you to,” she winked.

“Y-You did?”

“Yeah!” she blushed.

“I see. In that case,” he said as he leaned in to give her another kiss. “Will you be my special somepony?”

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at him with pure joy.

“If you will be mine,” she answered.

“I will,” he confirmed.

The two shared a loving embrace.

“I love you, Rainbow Dash~” he cooed.

She then looked at him with widened eyes.

“Wow, Butters. You move fast,” she spoke before giving him a lidded smirk. “I like that.”

“It just slipped out,” he blushed. “I’ll understand if don’t feel the same yet. After all, we’re still getting to know each other and–”

He was cut off by a passionate kiss from his mare.

“I love you, Butters. I was just having a bit of fun with ya,” she teased.

“Ah...”

They share a short laugh before they looked to the horizon. They nestled close to each other, enjoying the sun setting on the horizon. They cuddled close as they enjoyed each other’s warmth.

“So, where to next?” asked Butterscotch.

“My place?” she suggested.

“Okay, what do you wanna do when we get there–”

She then winked at him with a sensual flair.

“Oh…Oh my~,” he smiled.