• Published 16th Aug 2016
  • 7,054 Views, 125 Comments

Seeing Double - flawlessvictory20

  • ...
24
 125
 7,054

Life's a Grand Stage (Elusive x Pinkie Pie)

It has been a few days since Dusk and the others had been transported from their realm, and they’ve adjusted to their temporary home quite well. Early one afternoon, Elusive and Rarity both were hard at work designing for Rarity’s latest line. Currently, the two were in the process of sorting the fabrics.

“Elusive, be a dear and bring that roll of fabric to my workroom,” Rarity requested, as she pointed to the pile by her shelf.

She wore a simple white blouse, black pants with red suspenders, and her famous red designing glasses. Elusive sported a long-sleeved white collared shirt black pants with a belt and red square-framed glasses.

“You mean this mauve silk?” he replied, as he picked up a random roll.
“Yes darling,” she nodded, as she headed for the door.

He quickly gathered the material and followed his fashionista counterpart. As they reached the workroom, he carefully sets the material down on her work desk.

“Such a fine material. Y’know now would be the perfect time to get ahead on a line of intimate apparel for your mare patrons to–” he started before he caught himself. “My apologies, my dear; I don’t mean to tell you how to run your business.”
“Not at all, darling. I have meant to start a line of more intimate apparel. I guess great minds think alike,” she winked.
“Oh, you flatterer. Don’t you say that to everypony with an eye for fabric,” he teased.
Rarity looked at him in mock anger.
“I may flirt from time to time, but never when it comes to fashion!” she huffed.
“Oh yes...I should’ve known myself better than that...my apologies my dear,” he apologized.
“Not to worry darl–”
HI ELUSIVE~” shouted Pinkie, who randomly appeared from the ceiling.

Elusive fell backward in surprise and landed on the floor. He looked up to see the radiant smile of the pink mare, dress in a yellow spaghetti strap top with white long sleeved undershirt and with beige pants.

“Hello, um, Ms. Pinkie Pie was it?”
“Yes indeedy do!” she grinned.
“Why hello Pinkie dear. What brings you here?” asked Rarity.
“Oh right!”
She dug into her mane and pulled out an envelope.
“I’m here to give Elusive this!” she spoke, handing it to Elusive.
“Why thank you darling. What is it?” he asked, eying the detail decoration on the envelope.
“Open it silly~.”
He opened the envelope to see an invitation.

To Elusive,
You are hereby invited to a ‘Welcome to Ponyville’ party. It will be held at Sugarcube Corner at 7:00 p.m. Tonight! Hope to see you there n_n~
-Pinkie Pie ♥

“It’s an invitation for you to come to my party later tonight~. You’ll be there right?”
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, my dear,” he smiled.
“Yay! This is gonna be so much fun!” Pinkie shouted with glee, as she hopped in place.
As she did, he couldn’t but noticed the way her corpulent breasts bounced as she did. With watchful gaze, he gave a pleased smile.
“That top compliments your mane quite nicely, my dear,” he noted.
“Really? Thanks for saying so. We’ll I gotta be off. Got more invites to give out,” she said before giving him a tight hug, to which he felt her mounds press up against his chest. “Can’t wait to see you there. Bye Rares! Bye Lusey~.”

With a small wink to Elusive, she skipped out of the room. Not one to miss an opportunity, he subtly viewed her supple backside as she skipped out. He was snapped out of his trance by a giggle from Rarity.

“Seems like somepony has caught a case of party fever, eh Elusive?” tittered Rarity.
“I suppose I wasn’t as tactful as I thought…” blushed Elusive.
“Please darling, I know all too well the ‘strategic gaze’ of a stallion like yourself. You seem to be a quite smitten kitten,” teased Rarity.
“Well, although I am a gentleman; you know that I am still a man,” he defended.
“But of course, darling. Though I’m a bit curious...why Pinkie Pie?”
“How can one not see why? It’s due to how free-spirited she is like the ever flowing with the seasons with the bold grace of an artist bouncing off to the tune of a muse...”
“Oh my, you do fancy her~. So…how will you handle it?”
“The only way I know how to...”
“With style and flair?”
“As the laymen would say: “It’s how we do!”
“Then we simply must make you attire fitting for the occasion!”
“Indeed!”
At that moment, she looked at him for a brief moment before being struck by inspiration.
“Idea~!” she sang, as she grabbed her sketchpad and began feverishly draw out a design.
Curious, he walked over to gaze over her shoulder. As he saw her work, a gleam appeared in his eyes.
“Marvelous…simply marvelous darling!”


Later that night, at Sugarcube Corner, the party was in full swing. The food had been displayed perfectly, Vinyl Scratch (aka DJ Pon-3) laid down some awesome jams, and all the ponies seemed to enjoy themselves. The town ponies seemed to be quite accepting of the male 6, especially the mares. Pinkie (dressed in a horizontal striped light blue and white spaghetti strap short skirt dress, large blue bracelets with sky blue fingerless gloves and sky blue leggings. Her mane was in a ponytail) surveyed the party and was pleased that everyone is having fun. She chuckled as she saw both Applejack and Jack were locked in a heated arm wrestling match with screaming ponies cheering them on. However, the absence of one certain pony began to make her worry. She scanned the party patrons but didn’t see Elusive anywhere.

“I wonder where he could be?” she spoke a bit concerned.
As if on cue, she felt a tap on her shoulder.
“My apologies for being fashionably late, my dear,” Elusive spoke in a hushed tone.
“Lusey~!” she spoke with glee. “I’m glad you’re…here-”

As she felt the words leave her lips, Pinkie’s jaw hit the floor. Before her was a shimmering stallion, clothed in a black long-sleeved collared shirt with violet cuffs/collar and a white pocket on the left breast, gold cufflinks and dark plum pants. He certainly had the attention of the mares in the room.

“Holy smokes! You look good!” she gasped.
“Oh? Do you like it? Rarity was such a big help with this,” he smiled.
“I can definitely see her handiwork,” she smiled. “Well don’t just stand there. Let’s party!”

She took his hand and led him to the party. As she led him through the crowd, he noticed how her dress filled out her curvaceous figure very well and her short skirt accented her flank beautifully. While he tactfully took in her form, she looked back to him.

“Something wrong?” she asked innocently.
“No, it’s just...to be honest, you look rather stunning in that dress,” he complimented.
She looked at him with a flushed smile.
“Really? You mean it?” she asked.
“I sincerely do~.”
“Thank you Lusey~.” she giggled, as she hugged his arm.
He relished in the soft sensation of his arm nestled between her breasts.
“Hmm...you’re quite welcome my dear,” he spoke with a slight blush.
She tugged him forward to the snack table.
“Come on! You gotta try the yummy treats I made!”
“Lead on...”

As they two trekked through the crowd, he noticed that she had nestled closer to him and her smile seemed to brighten a bit. After they made it to the table, Elusive saw the assortment of delicious looking cupcakes, cookies, fruits, punch, and sandwiches display is a neat array.

“My what an impressive display,” he noted.
“Good ahead and try one,” she beamed.

He left her grasp, much to her dismay, to see what treat he wanted. After an internal debate, he decided on a simple chocolate chip cookie. As he took a bite, he saw Pinkie looked eagerly to see what his reaction would be. He savored the softness of the cookie, the sweetness of the chocolate chips, and he was sure that he could taste a small hint cinnamon. It was a symphony of savory delight.

“This...is...absolutely divine, my dear~! Moreover, do I detect a hint of cinnamon?” he inquired.
“Maybe~,” she smirked. “I was a bit nervous how they’d come out. Berry gave me these new recipes a few hours ago. I’m glad they came out so well.”
“Pinkie, everything you make is delicious,” he winked.
With a coy smile, she leaned up against him.
“Elusive, you old charmer~!”
“Only when I have a lovely mare that needs it.”
They two shared a laugh, but then a certain song began to play.
“This is my favorite song! Lusey, dance with me,” she said, as she bounced with excitement.
“Sure thing- WHOA!

He was barely able to get out a sentence before he was dragged onto the dancefloor. As the music filled the room, the ponies partied hard to the beat. Many pumped their fist, others would sway their bodies, but Pinkie was in a league all her own. Elusive could only watch in amazement at the mare before him. Never before had he’d witness a pony move in such graceful way, but still be so carefree. He saw that she thought not of her movements, but instead let the beat take her over. Her moves weren’t by any means forced, but rather effortless and flowing like a gentle stream. The sway of her hips, the bounce of her breasts and the swish of her tail to Elusive, it was poetry in motion.


As the song ended, while most ponies were a bit winded Pinkie hadn’t broken a sweat. She looked to see the bewildered smile on Elusive’s face.
“What? Is something wrong?” she asked.
“Nothing at all my dear. I’m just in awe of your dancing prowess,” he praised.
“Aww shucks, it wasn’t anything too special.”
“I beg to differ. The way you moved showed grace, and yet such an uncontainable free spirit. It was truly inspiring!”
A broad smile stretched across her face.
“Really?”
“Yes, my dear. Tell me, where did you learn to move like that?”
To that, Pinkie just shrugged.
“Nowhere really. I’m just a natural dancer I guess…”
“Well Pinkie, you are truly a dancing marvel.”

Pinkie was at a loss for words. Not many ponies have complimented her like that before. She immediately felt her face heat up. She quickly looked away in an attempt to hide her blush.

“Are you okay, dear?” he asked, a bit concerned. “Your face looks a bit flushed.”
“Oh, I’m fine. Um…wanna go get some punch?” she spoke.
“Sure,” he smiled.

As the two made their way to the punch bowl, Elusive glanced at Rarity. The two gave a nod, as they knew things were going well for him. She gave him a wink to signal him to get the two of them to go somewhere alone. He silently replied with confirming nod. He turned his attention back to the party mare who handed him his drink.

“Are you enjoying yourself Lusey?” she asked.
“I’m having a marvelous time. Though that’s mostly due to my present company,” he noted with a cheeky grin.
“Oh, you~.”
Elusive guided them through the crowd to a secluded bench.
“I’m happy you’re enjoying yourself,” she beamed.
“Well, I always enjoy your parties...well wait...we enjoy Berry’s parties, but you and he are the same...forgive me, I’m rambling,” he spoke.
Pinkie giggled in reply.
“Nothing wrong with rambling. I do it all the time. Like this one time, Rarity was designing a dress for me, and I kept talking and talking. She laughed and said it was just one of my lovable quirks.”
“I would have to agree…” he said, scooting closer to her. “I’m enjoying my time with you Pinkie.”
“Me too, Lusey~.”
“I wish there were somewhere we could be alone for a moment…”
Pinkie tapped her chin, and a lightbulb went off in her head. She quickly rushed over to Berry and whispered something to him. He nodded and gave her a thumbs up sign.
Huh? What’s that about?’ thought Elusive.
Pinkie skipped back to Elusive.
“Say Lusey, wanna see something cool~?”
“Um…sure…”

She took him by the hand and led him upstairs. As they venture upstairs, Elusive felt a tinge of nervousness creep up. After a few seconds, they reached their destination, Pinkie’s room.

“Come with me~,” she hummed, as she open door the door.

With a nod, he followed her in. Once inside, Pinkie closed the door and locked it. Before he could respond, she walked past him grazing his abdomen with her tail. The sensation sent shivers up his spine. He looked to see her head up the stairs, with an intentional sway in her step.

Oh my~’ he smiled.
She looked back to him and motioned for him to come up. He quickly followed her behind her. When they reached the top, she had her back to him.
“I wanna show you something special. Something I’ve never shown anypony,” she timidly spoke.
“I promise I’ll be respectful,” he responded.
She turned to him with a half-lidded gaze.
“Thanks, Lusey. Now, come closer,” she cooed, as she gave a ‘come hither’ gaze while she pulled up her strap that descended her shoulder.

With a gulp, he moved forward to the alluring mare. Once he made it over, Pinkie led him to the foot of the bed. She leaned up to his ears and whispered.

“Wait right there,” she purred.
“Y-Yes, ma’am~” he replied.

With a sensual smile, she walked over to one of the banisters and pressed down on the tip of the frosting design. Elusive heard a series of clicks and gears turning as Pinkie quickly made her way back over to him and smiled.

“Hold on tight!” she grinned, as she wrapped her arms around him.

Out of reflex, he grabbed her waist. He mentally prepared for whatever was about to transpire. Once the clicking stopped, the floor opened up to reveal a trapdoor, which they both fell down to it onto a slide. They slide down it until they reached a secret room. He looked around to see all of the randomly sorted party supplies (balloons, streamers, confetti, etc.) and a plethora of file cabinets. Once to their hooves, Pinkie stood before him with open arms and a proud smile.

“Welcome to my Secret Party Planning Cave!” she declared.
“Oh, my...much larger than my basement. This is quite impressive, Pinkie,” he spoke in awe.
“Thanks. It’s here I form all my plans for every party I’ve ever thrown,” she explained, as she went to a cabinet and pulled out a file. She walked back over to him. “Here, take a look.”

She handed him the file. When he looked over the material, he saw it was a profile on him. It listed all of his likes, dislikes, and the possible type of party he may like. He looked under his ‘Likes’ sections and noticed an item was scratched out.

“Um, may I ask what this censored item is?” he inquired, pointing to the file.
“Huh? Oh, it’s nothing,” she waved off. “But check this out!”

She skipped over to a box and bent over to rummage through the content. As she did, he could help admire her narrow hips and her supple flank. However, the mystery of the censored item vexed him. So while she was busy, he used his magic to undercover what it was. He saw it was two words: Pinkie Pie?.

With a blush, he returned his gaze to her captivating plot. She swayed her hips back and forth until she finally found the item she was looking for. She pulled out a bottle of expensive looking wine.

“Found ya!” she cheered, as she looked back to a blushing stallion. “Why are ya blushing? Enjoying the view?”
“I guess you caught me...my apologies, but your flank was just too alluring,” he answered with a sheepish blush.
“It’s okay, Lusey. You’re not the first pony I’ve caught ogling me. However, you are the cutest,” she admitted, as she walked over to him and gave him the wine bottle. “For you~.”
“Thank you, Pinkie. But since you’ve caught me; yes full disclosure I am rather fond of your feminine assets,” he spoke with a warm smile.
“I kinda figured that one when we first met,” she teased. “Your eyes gave you away.”
He shook his head in defeat.
“I guess I’m not as discreet as I thought…”
“Yeah…”
She looked at him with a cheerful smile. Elusive found some beanbag chairs of sat himself on one.
“Hmm, that is rather comfy. I’ll have to make one to fit my style,” he spoke, already sketching on out in his mind.
To that, Pinkie shook her head.
“Y’know, I’m a bit jealous of you and Rarity…”
“Hmm, why is that?” he asked, as he patted the chair next to him.
She walked over and sat down next to him.
“Well, you two are so good at what you do. You create and inspire ponies’ imaginations. All I do is just throw parties…”
“My dear, you’re every bit if not more creative than I am. Where I create clothes that enchant a day, you create memories that will last a lifetime.”
She looked at him and leaned in closer.
“Y-You think so?”
“I know so!”
A bright smile appeared on her face but soon became a bit downcast.
“But sometimes wonder if other ponies were finding energetic nature annoying. I know I can get excited about making others happy, but I feel I may be seen as just a nuisance,” she sighed.
“While it’s true your playful it can come off to others as annoying, it’s not the same for me,” he spoke, as he pulled her into his chest. “I find it quite charming~.”
“Thanks for that, Lusey,” she blushed.
He gently wrapped his arms around her, to which she let out a surprised squeak.
“But of course, my dear.”
“Say…Lusey? Can I ask you something?”
“Sure, what is it, my dear?”
She looked up from his embrace with an earnest look in her eyes.
“Do you...take me seriously? Even with all my silly quirks?”
“Of course I do…”
“Then will you take what I’m about to ask seriously?”
“You have my word as a proper gentleman.”

She sat up straight to look him in the eye. Before she could speak, she found herself lost in his eyes. His calming azure orbs seemed to comfort her silently and calmed the raging storm that swirled in her mind. She felt completely safe with him.

“Okay,” she began, as she took a deep breath. “Do you like me? Not as a friend, but as a mare.”
He gave her an assured smile and placed his forehead against hers.
“I like you, Pinkie. As a friend but most definitely as a mare,” he winked. “If I may be so bold, my dear. Will you allow me to ask you a question?”
“S-Sure…”
“May I kiss you?”
“...Y-Yes~” she answered with glee.

He gently lifted her chin, to softly press his lips onto hers. An electric sensation filled their bodies, as they both leaned deeper into the kiss. As they sat there lost in the moment, she found her arms draped around his neck. Elusive felt his arms drift down her curvaceous frame. He found his hands on her supple flank. Pinkie let out a pleased moan and broke the kiss to give him a sultry smirk.

“Oh Lusey, you naughty boy~.”
“What can I say? They have a mind of their own sometimes. My apologies dear…”
Her reaction was an affectionate nuzzle to his chest.
“So you’ll be my special somepony?”
“I’d be honored, Pinkie,” he bowed.
In a flash of pink, he found himself on the floor with his new marefriend wrapping him in a loving, yet tight embrace.
“Oof…” he grunted.
Pinkie quickly realized her actions and looked down to him with a sheepish smile.
“Oops…sorry!” she apologized, and she loosened her grip. “I’m just so happy right now. My heart feels like it is going burst.”
“It’s all right to be excited, my dear,” he chuckled.
“Let’s go tell everypony right now!” she said, bouncing in place.
“Sure thing, my love~.”
Her eyes lit up as she heard him call her love. She happily skipped over to the slide, swaying her hips with each step. Once at the slide she looked back to her stallion.
“Coming dear~,” she cooed.
“Yes...I was just...oh you already know…” he confessed.
He rose to his hooves and joined his mare at the slide. They two headed up the slide to share the good news with their friends.