• Published 16th Aug 2016
  • 7,037 Views, 125 Comments

Seeing Double - flawlessvictory20

  • ...
24
 125
 7,037

Meet the other Mane 6

The tension in the room was high, as the stallions tried to come to grips with the situation.

“So what you’re saying is... we’re stuck here?” Dusk asked in disbelief.
“We can't be stuck here. There has to be a way home. Dusk you know everything about magic. Fix this!” bellowed Blitz.
“I know many spells, but I don't know how to fix this,” he replied.
“Y’all best figure it out!” huffed Jack.
“W-we will, but it may take some time,” Twilight explained.
“What’re we to do then? If no one minds me asking...” Butterscotch softly spoke.
“Yes, darling. What we supposed to do?” asked Elusive.

Twilight merely hung her head in defeat.

“I don’t know...” she sighed.
Barb picked up on Twilight's somber mood and turned to the boys.
“Guys stop it! This isn't helping!” she chastised.
“Yeah, I’m sure Twilight and a...uh...” Starlight hesitated, motioning to the male Twilight.
“Dusk Shine,” he spoke.
“Right, I’m sure Twilight and Dusk will figure something out,” she spoke with confidence.
“How’d this happen anyways?” asked Berry.

Starlight let out a deflated sigh.

“It was me. I was only trying to use a spell to help my friendship studies. However, I miscalculated the spell power, and it ripped you from your world.”

As she looked to the ground in defeat, she felt the male alicorn’s hand land on her shoulder. She gazed into his eyes and saw a confident gleam in his eyes.

“Guess we’ll just have to do some more research then,” he chuckled, smiling as memories of his own failed spells surfaced for a brief moment.
“Yes...” she said, as she returned the smile.
“Well, I’ve sent Spike to get the others. So they should be here shortly,” Twilight spoke.
“Others?” Blitz queried with a tilted head.

At that moment, Spike and the girls burst through the door.

“I brought them Twilight!” smiled Spike.
“We came as fast as we could,” Pinkie said, as she hopped in place.

Pinkie Pie wore a light blue and white striped one-piece dress and light pink panties. Rarity ran up behind her. As she caught her breath, the fashionista turned to Twilight. Her ensemble was similar to Elusive’s, but hugged tight to her hips and accented her generous breasts.

“So, darling. What's the emergen...cy,” Rarity began before she saw the group of stallions across the room.

At that moment, the rest of the girls witnessed the stallions across the room. They were frozen in place as they gazed at the marvel before them...stallions that looked like them.

“Um...who are they?” asked Pinkie with an arched eyebrow.
“Well...they are you from an alternate dimension,” said Starlight.
“Say what?” spoke a confused Rainbow Dash.

Dash sported the same attire as Blitz, but instead of shorts, she had spandex pants.

“Long story short, Starlight cast a spell that unintentionally ripped these ponies from their dimension and trapped them here for the time being,” explained Twilight.

The girls let out a collective ‘Oh!’. Curious about their doppelgangers, the mares made their way over to the stallions to get a better look at them. As they looked at each other, Elusive was the first to speak.

“I simply love that outfit, my dear. It brings out the color of your eyes quite splendidly,” he complimented Rarity.
“Why thank you, darling. A mare has to look her best does she not~?” she winked. “And yours simply screams fabulous.”
“Oh do go on~” he grinned.

When Jack looked at Applejack (who wore a green short-sleeved crewneck shirt with dark brown jacket, a tan, brown belt with gold buckle, and blue jeans), he was a bit skeptical that she could be his counterpart.

“Hmm...y’all seem a might small to be a farm mare,” he teased.

He saw her left eye slightly twitch.

“Don’t let mah size fool ya, pardner! Ah’m more than enough farm mare y’all would ever see. Don’t believe me? Just ask mah big brother Big Macintosh,” she glared, as she poked him in the chest.
“Okay...okay. Settle down, little missy,” he chuckled.

Butterscotch then approached Fluttershy.
When he looked at her, he slowly rubbed his right arm as he hid behind his bangs.

“Um...hello there...” he timidly spoke.

Fluttershy, who wore a dark green turtleneck sweater and a long sienna skirt, looked off to the side, not meeting his gaze.

“Um...hello...” she replied quietly.

With timid smiles, the two fidgeted nervously as they stood next to each other. Blitz and Dash flew around each other, as they tried to see what similarities they had.

“You seem a bit girly to be a high flyer. You sure you’re my double?” asked Blitz.
“Please, I can fly circles around anypony...anytime...anywhere. I can show ya if your stallion enough to race me,” challenged Dash.
“A race with two stallions? Sounds like fun to me!” he grinned.

He found himself being grabbed by the collar and pull in muzzle to muzzle with a fuming Dash.

I'M A MARE!” she barked.
“Whoa, whoa! I’m sorry...I was just kidding. No need to get so mad,” he apologized.

She tossed him onto the ground and turned away in a huff. Berry and Pinkie grinned at each other, as they both fed off of each other's energy.

“Say? Have you ever had a chimicherry?” asked Berry.

Pinkie squealed with glee.

“Yes! Please tell me you have one!” she hoped.

He reached into his mane and pulled out a plate with a piping hot cherry flavored chimichanga. Pinkie graciously accepted.

“Thank you so much! I was starving!” she grinned.

She reached into her mane and pulled out a knife, a fork, and a pitcher with two cups.

“Want some Mixed Berry Blast?” she offered.

His eyes went as wide as saucers.

“You bet your curly mane I do!” he responded, as he took the cup.

As she poured him the drink, Twilight looked on in amazement.

“How is it those two can get along so well after only just meeting each other?” she questioned.
“Well, I guess it doesn’t matter when it comes to those two. They’re in a world all their own,” chucked Dusk.
“I can’t disagree with you there...”

The two shared a brief laugh.

“Oh! I should properly introduce myself. I’m Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship,” she said with a bow.
“Pleased to meet you, Princess,” he replied with a similar gesture.
“Please, you can call me Twilight. You out of anypony should know I don’t like being treated any differently than any other pony.”
“Right… Pleased to meet you, Twilight.”

Back at the two party ponies, Pinkie had just finished her chimicherry.

“Thanks again, that hit the spot! Oh right, I need to tell you who I am. I’m Pinkie Pie, but everypony calls me Pinkie!” she grinned.
“Nice to meet ya. I’m Bubble Berry, but you can call me Berry!” he smiled.
“I know we’re gonna be the bestest of friends!”
“I know we will, Pinkie!”

The two shared a warm hug. Blitz merely rolled his eyes at their display.

“Right~” scoffed Blitz.

He was greeted with a light punch to the arm by Rainbow Dash.

“The name’s Dash. Rainbow Dash! Fastest flier and an all-around awesome pony!” she bragged.
“Well, I’m Rainbow Blitz, the definition of awesomeness! But you can call me Blitz.”
“Whatever you say, Blitz...”

At the table, Elusive and Rarity were exchanging fashion tips from their respective worlds.

“I see...this will definitely help me with my stallion fashion,” spoke Rarity.
“Glad I could help, my dear. Moreover, your advice on mare couture is truly inspiring,” Elusive beamed.

Rarity offered her hand.

“I’m Rarity. Charmed I’m sure,” she winked.
“You may call me Elusive,” he replied, as she took her and gave it a brief kiss. “And the pleasure is all mine, my dear.”
“Ooh~, quite the charmer indeed.”
“Well, I do try~.”

Across the room, the two timid pegasi were still fidgeting in place.

“I-I’m...Butterscotch...” he spoke up.
“Oh...well nice to meet you. I-I’m...Fluttershy...” she mumbled, as she hid behind her bangs.

At that moment, Angel popped out of her mane, which made Butterscotch gasp with delight.

“What a cute bunny!” he exclaimed, as he scooped him up and gently scratched him behind his ears.
“Oh! That’s Angel, he’s my dearest pet!” she smiled. “Do you have a pet too?”
“Yes, her name is Lilith. She’s my beloved pet, and is always there for me,” he replied. “She’s just so adorable!”

She giggled at his affectionate display.

“He really is.”

They both share a small laugh. Next, the two farm ponies chuckled at the two timid pegasi coming out of their shells.

“Good to see those two are getting along,” spoke Jack.
“They sure are,” Applejack grinned.
“Ah guess ah should properly introduce mahself. Ah’m Applejack, but everypony calls me Jack.”
“Well, Ah’ll be! That’s mah name too! But mah friends call me AJ, sugarcube,” she winked.
“Pleasure to make yer acquaintance, AJ,” he said, as he offered a handshake.

With a nod, she gripped his hand and shook it. A surprised smirk appeared on Jack’s face.

“That’s quite the grip ta got there lil lady. Yer definitely a farm mare!”
“Told ya so! We Apple’s gotta be tough.”
“Right, cuz we’re Apple’s to the core.”
“Exactly!”

They both shared in a fist bump. They soon began to mingle amongst each other. As they were enjoying each other’s company, a question lingered in Twilight’s mind.

“So where are you all gonna stay? Since you’re gonna be here for a while, we need to work out some living arrangements,” she spoke.
“Well...they could always stay here,” chimed in Starlight.
“I suppose that’s true...”

However, when she looked to the boys, a few of them had less than enthusiastic looks on their faces.

“Something wrong?”
“Well...I wouldn’t mind staying here, but I know they wouldn’t,” Dusk said, as he motioned to the guys.
“What do you mean?”
“Ah appreciate the offer, Ah don’t think livin’ in the castle would work fer a farm pony like me,” admitted Jack.

“And there’s no way I can see myself being cooped up in a stuffy old castle,” blurted out Blitz.

“Um...I’d like to be where I could be around nature and cute little animals...if that’s okay,” uttered Butterscotch rubbing his arm.

“And this doesn’t quite speak to my creative muse,” spoke Elusive.

“I wouldn’t mind staying here, but I don’t think it’d much fun,” said Berry.

As Twilight pondered for a moment at what they could do to reach a compromise, a brilliant idea struck Rarity.

“I got it! Elusive darling, why not stay with me?” Rarity offered.
“You mean it?” he asked elated.
“Of course, darling. I have a spare bedroom you can use,” she smiled.
“I wouldn’t want to impose, my dear.”
“Please, my home is your home.”
“Wonderful!” he spoke, as he clapped his hands together. “And maybe we can trade some fashion tips and tricks.”
“That would be fabulous darling. Ooh~ I can even get to work on making some new clothes for you and your friends!”
“You read my mind!”

Pinkie appeared next to Berry.

“I’m sure the Cakes won’t mind another worker at Sugarcube Corner,” grinned Pinkie.
“You think?” he beamed.
“I’m sure of it!”
“Yay! A sleepover! This is gonna be so much fun! We can share scary stories, have pillow fights, bake cupcakes and so much other things!”
“I know right!”

Applejack nudged Jack.

“Y’all can come ta the farm. Ah’m sure Granny Smith wouldn't mind having one more farm hand over there.”
“Really? Are ya sure?”
“We’d be happier than a pig in mud ta have ya!”

He gave a heartfelt grin. Dash lightly punched Blitz in the arm.

“If ya want to, I guess I can let you crash at my place,” spoke Rainbow Dash.
“Hmm...I guess I grace you with my presence. Thanks,” he grinned.

She gave him a playful shove.

“You wish, blue boy. I just don’t want you to be without a place to go,” she teased.

He let out a hearty chuckle. Fluttershy walked up to Butterscotch.

“Um...well...I could use some help at home with my animals. You can stay with me if you want to,” she softly spoke.
“I’d like that very much,” he smiled.

With the arrangements being made, Twilight breathed a sigh of relief.

“Glad that’s settled. You and Barb are welcome to stay here for as long as you need," she stated. “I'm sure with our combined efforts; we’ll be able to figure out how to get you guys home.”

His response was a polite bow.

“Thank you so much for your hospitality, princess.”
She rolled her eyes at the word ‘princess’.
“You can just call me Twilight, Dusk.”
“Oh, right...”
“Woo hoo! We got a sweet place to crash. This is gonna...be-” Barb began, before she sniffed the air, “I smell gems~.”

She licked her lips as her stomach growled.

“I’m guessing you're hungry. Wanna go get some from my room?” chuckled Spike.

With a gleam in her eyes, she eagerly nodded. Spike rolled his eyes and led her to his room. Pinkie looked out the window and noticed the setting sun.

“It’s getting late. So how ‘bout we head home, Berry?” she said.
“Sure, Pinkie! I know it’s gonna be fun!” he elated before he turned to her. “It will be, right Pinks?”
“But of course!” she winked.
“Yes!”

“Shall we depart as well my dear?” asked Elusive.
“Indeed, darling. We have ensembles to create!”
“Ooh~ I can’t wait!”
“Thanks to you gentleman, I’ve been hit with inspiration. I’ve already come up with several designs!”
“Spoken like a true fashionista~.”

“We should get going too. I have to introduce you to all the animals,” spoke Fluttershy.
Butterscotch then gave a delighted smile.
“I can’t wait to see all the cute little animals!” he beamed.

Fluttershy could only giggle at his enthusiastic response.

“Hey, Blitz. You wanna get in a late night flying session?” asked Dash.
“Nah, I prefer to do it in the early morning. You get a chance to see the awesome sunrise in the morning.”
Dash tapped her chin.
“You got a point there.”

“We should be moseying too. We’ll hafta get up a might have to be ready for apple bucking,” spoke Applejack.
“That’s fine with me. Imma morning stallion anyways,” he grinned.
“Then let’s get going. Ah’m sure Granny got supper waitin’ on me…uh well, us Ah guess.”

With a nod, the groups then headed for their home.

“Race ya Dash!” challenged Blitz.
“Oh you are so on!” she accepted.

The two bolted to the door. In her haste, Rainbow brushed past Butterscotch. She looked back to him and gave him a wink before heading out the door.

What was that just now?’ he wondered.
“You okay?” asked Fluttershy.
“Oh, yes…I’m fine…”
“Oh, okay then…”
“See you guys to tomorrow,” Pinkie waved.

She skipped away with Berry following right behind her. Unknown to her, Elusive was subtly sneaking a gaze at her curvaceous figure. He soon felt a slap on the shoulder.

“Come, darling! We have magic to create!” Rarity declared with a creative gleam in her eye.
“Yes! Onward to fashion!” he proclaimed.

They began to discuss the various designs that were already brewing in their heads as they walk out. Fluttershy then grabbed Butterscotch’s arm.

“Shall we be off as well, Butterscotch?” she smiled.
He gave a nod as he followed her out. Fluttershy then looked back and gave a gentle smile to Dusk.
“Bye, Dusk Shine.”

He felt his heart skip a beat.
“Farewell, Fluttershy,” he replied.

With that, she left the two alicorns and Starlight Glimmer in the Cutie Map room.
“Well... I guess that leaves the three of us,” said Dusk.
“Look like it,” responded Starlight.
“Let’s eat and rest up, and we’ll try to get you guys’ home first thing in the morning!” spoke Twilight.

With a smile from them, the three headed to the dining hall to eat.