• Published 16th Aug 2016
  • 7,054 Views, 125 Comments

Seeing Double - flawlessvictory20

  • ...
24
 125
 7,054

Give A Helping Hand (Rainbow Blitz x Applejack)

One sunny morning, Applejack was out in the orchard harvesting apples from the South Field. Her auburn flannel shirt with a front knot showed the sweat from her hard work as her cutoff jean shorts seem to cling to her toned skin. When she was about halfway done, she heard a familiar whoosh of air zoom toward her.

Looks like Dash is right on time ta gimme a hand,’ she thought to herself.

But when she turned around, she did not see her buddy Dash. Instead it was Rainbow Blitz. He wore a sleeveless sports shirt with light blue accents on the sides of the chest, a red armband, and blue pants.

“Howdy there...uh. Blitz right?”

As he landed, he gave her a friendly smile.

“That’s me... Um... Applejack right?” he said.

“Just call me AJ. What brings ya all the way out here?”

“Just out for a short flight. Thought I’d give some space to the two lovebirds,” he noted.

Applejack chuckled.

“Couldn’t handle the lovey-doveyness of Butterscotch and Dash, huh?” she grinned.

“Yeah, had to get out there before I hurled,” he joked.

“Ah’m no stranger to that one.”

“Jack and Rarity?”

“Jack ‘n Rarity.”

“So you get it. Anyways, I figured Sweet Apple Acres would be a good place to chill.”

“Well, y’all are welcome ta stay if ya want,” she offered.

“Sweet, thanks, AJ.”

“Don’t mention it, sugarcube.”

She took off her stetson to wipe her brow. Blitz saw the beads of sweat roll down to her ample breasts that were tucked underneath her front knot red and white flannel shirt. With a blush, he averted his gaze to a nearby tree.

“Y’all okay?” asked Applejack.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s all good,” he tried to play it off.

“Well...since y’all are here. Mind giving me a hand with apple bucking?”

“Sure, got nothing better to do.”

She turned to give him a wink.

“Much obliged sugarcube,” she smiled.

Her charming smile made his blush deepen, which caused Applejack to raise an eyebrow.

“Ya sure yer okay?” she asked

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he waved it off.

She shrugged and went back to the trees.

“Okay then, let’s get to it,” she beamed.

While she was walking away, Blitz noticed how her cutoff jeans hugged her hips and beautifully outlined her toned flank that swayed with each step she took. He unconsciously swayed his head to follow her movement. He was snapped out of his trance when he heard the mare chuckled.

“Ya coming or are ya just gonna stare at mah flank all day?” she asked as looked back with a cheeky grin.

With a blushed nod, he followed her into the field.


After a few hours, the two of them were able to clear the Southern Field. As they worked, Blitz couldn’t help but notice Applejack. The way her mane swayed in the wind as she bucked, how her plot was defined in those cutoff jeans, and the way her breasts bounced as she moved made him grateful he came to the farm. After they put the harvest into the cart, Applejack let out a sigh.

“That should do it. Thanks again Blitz,” she spoke.

“No problem, AJ,” he grinned.

“Y’all wanna a cool bottle cider for your troubles?”

“Aww, yeah! You know I love ciders!”

With a chuckle, she got behind the cart to push it.

“Well, come on then.”

She headed for the farm with Blitz right behind her. The two enjoyed the sunny day as they trekked back to the house.

“How’d ya get so good at apple bucking?” asked Applejack.

“Heh, my buddy Jack showed me how. Being the awesome stallion that I am, I was able to pick it up easily,” he boasted.

“Oh, Ah see. Well Ah appreciate a hard worker like you.”

“Thanks. Though Jack’s more of a worker than anypony.”

“Ah’ll bet. After all, he is an Apple.”

“Well you got a point there.”

The two shared a laugh while they continued their trek. After a while, they made back to the farm. As they were walking up, they were greeted by
Apple Bloom.

“Hey sis. Welcome back~” she smiled.

“Hey AB. Y’all remember Blitz right?”

She looked to him with a blushed nod.

“Sure do. Howdy, Blitz.”

“What’s up um...Apple Bloom right?” he asked.

“Yeah that’s right,” she replied as she handed him a bottle of ice-cold cider. “Ya look like ya might be thirsty.”

“Thanks, lil Bloom,” he said, as took a big sip.

“Do ya like it?” Apple Bloom asked with a concerned look.

Blitz let a refreshed sigh.

“Yeah! That’s gotta be one of the best ciders I’ve ever tasted,” he declared.

His reaction got a blush from the filly.

“Really?” she gleamed.

“Y’know, Apple Bloom helped make that batch,” noted Applejack.

“Ah, shoulda known she’d be good at making cider,” teased Blitz as he ruffled the filly’s mane. “Runs in the Apple family.”

Apple Bloom giggled in response to his praise.

“Did ya get finished with yer chores?” asked Applejack.

“Umm...well…”Apple Bloom meekly grinned. “Not yet…”

This got a bemused arched eyebrow from the elder sister.

“Since you’re not done yet, do ya want some help?” offered Blitz.

They both look at him in surprise.

“Ya mean y’all will help me out?” gleamed Apple Bloom.

“Sure,” he shrugged. “It’s not like I have anywhere to be right now.”

“Thanks, Blitz. Yer the best!” Apple Bloom cheered as she wrapped him in a hug.

“Are ya sure about that, Blitz? Ya did help me out all morning,” spoke a concerned Applejack.

“I can spare the time.”

“Hmm, yer a pretty cool guy, Blitz,” smiled Applejack.

“I know I am,” he grinned.

He soon felt Apple Bloom tug at his arm.

“Come on, Blitz,” she eagerly spoke.

“Okay, I’m coming little filly,” he chuckled.

She then dragged him away to help with her chores. When he looked back to AJ, he saw her give him a half-lidded smirk before she headed toward the barn.


After a few minutes, Applejack had finished up loading the early harvest and was ready to head to town. Curious at how well Blitz would be at chores, she headed out to see their progress. Much to her surprise, the two had finished the remaining chores with relative ease. She saw them laughing and enjoying themselves as they were cleaning the pigs. With warm smile she walked up to them.

“Well, ain’t y’all just full of surprises,” she noted.

They both turned to see her walk up. Blitz took notice of the subtle sway of her hips with each step she took and how her clothes hugged her curves in all the right ways.

“Oh hey sis. Guess what? Blitz help me finish all mah chores in like 10 minutes,” she beamed.

“Ya don’t say,” she chuckled.

“What can you say? I’m a super speedster,” he boasted.

“That ya are. Ah hafta say yer a pretty reliable stallion,” admitted Applejack.

“But of course. A stallion like me are a rare breed. I’m tough enough handle anything,” he said with an immodest tone.

“Is that so, big boy?”

“You bet sweetheart.”

“Follow me then~.”

She then turned to walk toward the barn. She looked back to him with a wink and motioned for him to follow her. As she stepped Blitz found it hard not to keep in rhythm with her sway. He then felt a nudge from Apple Bloom’s elbow.

“Ah think she likes ya,” she grinned.

“I'm not too surprised. It is me after all,” he bragged.

Applejack chuckled as he quickly followed after the southern belle. When he caught up to her, she stood next to a cart full of apples.

“Ah could use a hand taking these to market. Iffin’ ya don’t mind,” she requested.

“Sure, I’d be happy ta help,” he replied.

He grabbed a bushel and held it on his shoulders. With a smile, she pushed cart and the two headed into town.


During the trek, Blitz’s gaze would casually veer to the southern mare’s ample bosom. The way they bounced with each step, the way her shirt beautifully defined them made the stallion let out a silent gulp.

“So...” spoke Applejack, which broke Blitz from his trance. “Have you and the others gotten used to our Equestria?”

“Yeah…we have…” he said, quickly averting his gaze elsewhere.

“Must’ve been tough for ya. Especially with being around all us mares,” she teased.

“Not really. I mean I can handle a few mares no problem,” he rebutted.

“Sure you can, blue boy,” she ribbed before moving closer to him. “That why yer blushing huh?”

“I’m not blushing! My face is just heated from the sun is all,” he countered.

This got a chuckle from the mare.

“Ya don’t hafta be embarrassed, Blitz. It’s normal for ya to feel flustered around beautiful mare like me,” she winked.

This only deepened his blush.

“Whatever you say, AJ. I’m completely chill. I’m too cool to let myself be embarrassed so easily,” he stated with confidence.

“Oh really?” she grinned before stopped abruptly.

“AJ, what are you–”

She then wraps in a hug to where his face is in between her breast. As he flailed his arms, he felt the warmth and softness encompassed his face.

I’m in heaven~’ he internally cheered.

After a few seconds of bliss, he was released from her soft mounds.

“How ya feeling now blue boy?” she smirked.

Doing his best to maintain his composure, he put on his best poker face.

“Not phased at all,” he lied.

“Then why’s yer face all red like that?” she quipped.

He looked at a nearby window to see his face is beet red.

“It’s just the heat. It’s getting to me.”

“Sure it is,” she said with a toothy grin.

“Shouldn’t we be going? Don’t wanna be late opening up shop.”

“Yer right. Sorry fer teasin’ ya. Yer just so cute when yer all flustered,” she apologized before going back to pushing her cart.

As she passed him he merely shook his head.

“Mares…”

He then followed behind her.


After setting up shop, the two sat and waited for customers. As they did, the occasional mare that would stop by would eye Blitz or give him a flirtatious wink. Applejack took notice of this.

“Looks like yer pretty popular blue boy,” she noted. “Guess they’re fallin’ fer that ol’ Blitz charm.”

“And I’m not even trying,” he boasted. “Watch…”

He then turned to the approaching customers and gave them a wink with a suave smile. As the two mares swooned, Applejack let out a long whistle.

“That’s mighty impressive,” she complimented.

“Heh, what can I say. They know a stud when they see one. I can’t help that I’m awesome.”

She lightly punched his shoulder.

“With an ego like that, yer definitely like Dash,” she joked.

“I’ll take it as a compliment,” he smiled.

When she thought about how the mares reacted, she looked at him and grins.

“Ah got an idea,” she said with an impish grin.

“What do ya have in mind, AJ?”

Before he could react, she tackled him and took off his sports vest. To her surprised underneath was a chiseled and lean body.

“Wow...Ah didn’t think ya’d look like that…yer so…” she blushed.

Blitz began to thrash about.

“Hey! Get off of me!” he shouted.

His words snapped her back to reality. After she shook her head she called out to the crowd.

“Hey girls! Come check out the beefcake!” she announced.

When they turned to see a shirtless Blitz, they all rushed over to her stand.

“That’s it, I’m outta here!” he said as he took off.

Before he got too far, she grabbed him with her lasso and dragged him back down to her. She then proceeded to place him on a stool

“Now, just sit there and look good,” she instructed.

“Grr...lemme go!” he demanded.

He saw Jack walking arm in arm with Rarity.

“Jack! Help!” he called out.

But the commotion of the surrounding mares drowned out his plead.

“Looks like he can’t hear ya. Besides he’s with Rarity, you’d be outta luck anyways,” she grinned before addressing the crowd. “Fer all of ya who buys some apples, y’all get 30 seconds of quality time with the legendary Rainbow Blitz.”

The mares cheered and flocked to the stand.

“AJ, I didn’t agree to this–” he started before being cutoff.

“But Ah thought a stud like y’all could handle a few mares~. Unless yer chicken?”

“Why you…”

“Your words not mine blue boy~”

He kept trying to get out of her lasso. She then leaned to whisper in his ear.

“Y’all don’t wanna disappoint yer fans, do ya?” she asked.

When she saw his ears perk at the word ‘fans’, she knew she had him dead to rights.

“Would you break the hearts of these lovely mares who only wanna bask in the awesomeness that is Rainbow Blitz?” she spurred.

He let out a defeated sigh.

“Well played, AJ…” he chuckled. “Very well played.”

“Ah figured that might work,” she grinned.

After she released him from her lasso, she turned to the crowd.

“Step right up ladies!”

They quickly formed into line, each looking at him with a longing gaze.

“This is gonna be a long day,” he gulped.

“Ah’m sure a stud like you can handle it,” she laughed before she turned to the long line of waiting mares. “Who’s first?”

The first mare in line squeed with delight.

This’ll work out quite well fer today,’ she grinned.


As the sun began to set, Applejack was able to completely sell out her stock. After the timer had rung, the last mare waved goodbye to Blitz and skipped away.

“Y’all come back now. Ya hear!” said Applejack.

As they came out of view, she looked over to Blitz who was stretching.

“Ugh...I’m sore. Those mares were so clingy,” he groaned popping his back.

“They sure were,” she lightly chuckled. “Thanks for being a good sport about it. Ah promise to make it up to you.”

“You better…”

“Hmm...how ‘bout this? As a thanks fer helping me out, Ah’ll take ya to get hayburger. Mah treat.”

“Throw in a barrel of cider, and ya got a deal.”

“Deal!”

She offered a handshake, to which he accepted.

“Lemme just pack up and will be on our way,” she spoke.

“Sure thing,” he smiled.

As she loaded up the empty bushels and bit bags from today’s sales, he noticed the subtle sway of her hips as she hummed to herself. Once she was done, the two headed for Hayburger. After walking in a peaceful silence, Applejack turned to Blitz.

“Say, Blitz. Can Ah ask ya something?” she started.

“Sure, what’s up AJ?” he replied.

“How do ya feel ‘bout mah lil sis?”

“Apple Bloom? I like her. She’s a sweet filly”

“Ah see. Ah’m sure y’all noticed she fancies ya too?”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed. Much like you fancy me too,” he winked.

“In yer dreams, blue boy,” she snickered.

“Uh huh…” he grinned.

He then saw a small blush snake across her muzzle.

“Well Ah do like that yer a hard worker, and don't complain about missing yer naps like Dash,” she admitted.

“I take naps a bit earlier than her,” he smirked. “But I’m sure you like me more than just as a worker. I saw the jealous looks you gave some those mare that were feeling me up.”

She looked away with a huff.

“Ah wasn’t jealous!” she denied. “It’s not like Ah like ya in that way.”

“Is that so~?”

He then walked over into her view.

“Huh? What’re ya do–” she started.

“Are you sure about that, AJ?” he cooed as he unzipped his vest to display his toned chest and abdomen.

She felt her face heat up as she gazed at his sculpted body.

“Hmm~. Ah do hafta admit, y’all do have a nice body fer such a lean stallion,” she compliment.

“Why thank you, my dear~”

He walked to her and leaned in close. Before he got too close to her lips, she playfully pushed him away.

“Don’t be getting’ too ahead of yerself there, blue boy,” she spoke, with a small blush.

“You know me AJ. I like to move fast~” he winked.

With a roll of her eyes, she let out a heartfelt chuckle.

“Come on, loverboy. Let’s get going,” she spoke as she hooked his arm.

With his arm enveloped between her soft mounds, to two continued on to Hayburger.


While they sat at the restaurant, enjoying their delicious hayburgers, the two friend engage in idle chat. As they did, Blitz couldn’t help noticing the various stallion patrons were ogling his friend assets. This slightly ruffled his feathers.

“Seems like you’re quite popular,” he noted, with a subtle annoyed inflection.

“Hmm?”

She looked around to see that the other stallion subtly peeking at her.

“Oh that. Most of the stallions only pay me any attention because of my body,” she spoke with a deflated sigh. “None of them even try to really get to know me.”

“Well, just ignore those jerks!” he said with an annoyed huff.

She lightly chuckled.

“Yeah…but yer a little different than those guys,” she smiled. “Ah feel Ah can be mahself around ya.”

“But of course, we’re awesome together. There no need for us to put on an act with each other,” he responded.

“Ah know, but Ah just can’t with other stallions though. With you, Ah can talk with ya, joke around, even tease ya~,” she winked. “And it doesn’t feel forced or awkward.”

“Yeah, friends tend to do that with each other,” he grinned.

“Friends huh…” she spoke in a hushed tone.

“Hmm? You say something?”

“Nah, it’s nothing…”

She then looked away a bit downcast as she sipped her shake. He moved over to sit next to her.

“Could it be that you like me, AJ?” he asked.

Though her face wasn’t fully visible, he could the tint of red on her cheeks.

“Maybe...” she spoke, not fully looking at him.

With a devilish gleam in his eyes, he leaned over to her and guided her gaze to his.

“So you do, huh~? I guess I’m not too surprised with my natural charm,” he boasted before he leaned in closer.

As he did, he felt his hand grab something soft. When he looked down, his hand was on her inner upper thigh inches away from where her cut-off jean met her warm fur.

So toned and warm,’ he said as he subconsciously squeezed her thigh.

It then clicked in his mind what this might look like to her. He looked up to see that she was looking at him with a hurt frown.

Oh crap,’ he gulped.

She then stood up from her chair with an angered glare and turned away from him.

“Ah thought you’d be different,” she spoke in a solemn tone before she walked toward the door.

Blitz quickly got up and rushed over to her.

“AJ! Wait!”

“Leave me alone!” she barked as she opened the door.

“Please wait, AJ!” he said as he reached out and grabbed her hand.

“Leggo of me, ya play boy!” she said trying to pull away from him.

“AJ please…lemme explain…”

“Y’all only acted like mah friend just to cop a feel. And here Ah actually started ta…ta…err…” she lamented.

“What? No, I wasn’t acting,” he tried to explain. “It was just an accident. I didn’t mean to–”

“Yeah right. Ah was a fool ta think ya cared fer me.”

Her words and tone cut Blitz deeply.

“But…I do care AJ.”

She looked away in silence and snatched away her hand from him. When she turned to look at him, his heart ached when he saw the tears that welled up in her eyes.

“Just leave me alone,” she spoke before ran out the restaurant.

Blitz was left there not knowing whether to follow her or leave her be.

“AJ…”


After a brief run, Applejack found herself at Ponyville Lake. She sat on a nearby log and gazed at the moonlight that reflected off the water. She was hurt. She thought herself a fool for letting down her guard again. As went over what had happen, she realized that he was trying to explain himself. She felt that she might’ve acted to hastily

“Maybe Ah overreacted a bit. Shoot Ah didn’t even give’em a chance to explain himself,” she reasoned with a heavy sigh. “Ah feel lower than snake’s belly button.”

As she lost herself in thought, she heard a familiar whoosh of air headed in her direction.

“AJ! AJ!” Blitz called out as he scanned the area for her.

She looked back to see Blitz was coming and quickly hid behind a nearby tree.

“What’s he doing out here?” she whispered.

She then saw him land on the bank of the lake and look around to see if she was there. As she peeked around the tree, she saw him punch the ground.

“Ugh…I’m such an idiot,” he groaned. “Why’d you do that?!”

During his self-berating, he picked up a rock chucked it into the lake.

“I was just trying to tease her a bit and end up grabbing her leg by accident. Blitz, you’re no better than those stupid stallions and the restaurant,” he sighed. “And now she hates me.”

So that’s what it was. Ah shoulda known,’ Applejack facepalmed. ‘Ugh why’d Ah hafta get so upset like that.

He then fell onto his back and looked up to the night’s sky.

“I really screwed up,” he sighed. “The one mare that I actually love hates me now. Maybe it’s for the best, I probably didn’t have a shot with her anyways.”

As she heard his word, she cupped her hand over her heart.

“Well Ah’ll be...” she blushed.

“Maybe…maybe I should stay away from her till we go back home. I’m sure she doesn’t wanna see me at all.”

“No! Ah don’t want that!” she shouted from behind the tree.

Blitz then shot up and looked toward the tree. She left her hiding spot and walked over to him.

“AJ…” he softly spoke.

“Hey there…” she sheepishly smiled as she sat down next to him.

As she did, he looked to the ground turned away his head in shame.

“Blitz…there’s somethin’...Ah wanna tell ya…”

“What? That you hate me?”

“No...that’s not it,” she replied, with a deep sigh. “Ah’m sorry…”

His ears perked up and he slowly turned to her.

“What...why are you sorr–”

“Because Ah overreacted. It was an honest mistake and Ah’m sure you weren’t really tryin’ to do anythin’. Right?”

“No…I swear. It was an accident.”

“Good...” she said before she looked into his magenta eyes. “Blitz...there’s somethin’ Ah should tell ya...about mah past.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Well, ya see...there was this stallion Ah dated a while back,” she started. “Ah thought he loved me, but it turned out he only wanted one thing. After Ah refused to sleep with him, he up and left me. Calling me nothing but a tease. Since then Ah’ve found it hard to trust stallions. That’s why it hurt me when Ah thought you were the same.”

After he heard that, Blitz fully understood her reaction.

“AJ, I would never do that to you. I’m not that jerk who wants mares for that. I like mare for who they are, not how they look. You’re a beautiful, strong, caring, and honest mare. When I’m with you I feel like I’m hanging with one of the guys,” he said before a brief pause. “Wait, that last part came out wrong. Let me–”

He then noticed her gaze at him with an arched eyebrow.

“One of the guys, huh?” she said bemusedly.

“No…what I meant was…um…I mean…”

“Hmm....?”

“I’ll just shut up now...”

He quickly looked away trying to of how to salvage the situation. He then heard her stifle her laughter and turned to her with a smirk on her face.

“Sorry to tease ya, sugarcube. But y’all looked so cute all flustered like that,” she teased.

“That was dirty,” he chuckled.

She then leaned close to him and nuzzled his neck.

“Y’all forgive me?” she timidly asked with a soft smile.

Crap…why does she hafta be so cute?’ he internally groaned. “Yeah, I forgive ya.”

She nuzzled him again before she sat upright to look into his eyes. As he gazed into her emerald orbs, he felt his heart race.

“So…” she started. “About what y’all said earlier…”

Blitz froze in place.

Oh no…tell me she didn’t hear that.’ he gulped.

“Do y’all...love me?” she asked in a hopeful tone.

Blitz felt his chest tighten slightly.

“W-what makes you say that?” he stammered.

“Well…Ah overheard what y’all said when you thought Ah hated ya.”

Crud, she heard everything.

“So…was it true what ya said? Do y’all love me?”

With an audible gulp, he looked away with reddened cheeks.

“Yes…it’s true,” he whispered.

“What was that?” she queried.

With a sigh, he turned to her.

“Yes...I love you, AJ,” he honestly spoke.

As his word fell on her ears, tears of joy ran down the sides of her face. He then leaned in close to her.

“So, do you love me?” he asked.

No sooner than the words left his mouth did he found himself locked in a heated kiss with the southern belle. He leaned into the kiss to deepen the passion he felt for her. As they broke the kiss, Applejack looked at him with a lidded gaze.

“Ah surely do, Blitz. Ah love ya more the apples in mah orchard,” she panted.

Not able to hold back anymore, he pulled her into another kiss. As his tongue explored every crevice of her mouth, Applejack moaned with pleasure. As draped her arms around his neck to pull him deeper into the kiss. As their oral battle waged in their connected mouths, two were lost in the bliss of the moment. After what seems like an eternity, the two broke their kiss for some much need air.

While their eyes were locked onto each other, Applejack playfully tackled Blitz to the ground. Once on his back, she nestled herself onto his chest. As he ran his fingers through her mane, the two laid in the grass and basked in the light of the stars above.

“What a lovely night to be with my special somepony,” he spoke as he wrapped her in a wing hug.

“That it is sugarcube...that it is...” she cooed, nestled deep within his hug.

Comments ( 15 )

7719208 A vampire/succubus?

“Because Ah overreacted. It was an honest mistake and Ah’m sure you weren’t really tryin’ to do anythin’. Right?”

AJ be like:
[youtube=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5PdXIHGvMpk]
:ajsleepy:

What i love is how i see people write Blitz as a fuckboy but being the element of loyalty you know he'd never cheat. Odd combination.

Oh, when will the Hiatus end? :duck:

9193892 soon. the last 3 chapters were more complex than intended:twilightblush:

Comment posted by Aether Spark deleted Sep 29th, 2018

I am going to guess the author is male..?
I may bee wrong...
Hum.

9438447
Ok. That clears some things up...
Sooooo. Since you're here...
Will you be continuing this in the future? It's an interesting concept.

9438460 yes actually. Firstly, the you for the read and glad you've enjoyed it. Second, the ending and epilogue actually has been rped out and I just need to convert it into the finished story. Been swamped with life and just haven't had the time. But I will make it my goal to finish it by the end of the month :twilightsmile:

Great chapter! However has this been cancelled? I'm really loving it and hope not.

10556249 thank you for the read:twilightsmile:. It's not cancelled, and the finale chapters have been planned out. Just haven't had much time to write:twilightblush:

10556412
Okie doki loki! What a relief!

Login or register to comment