• Published 10th Jun 2016
  • 158 Views, 2 Comments

Acidic Randomness - Shine Flash



Adventures of Shine Flash, Kitten Feather, and her friends turn into a fight.

  • ...
 2
 158

Part 1 Chapter 3: Unnamed

Unnamed

Shine Flash trotted into the room, wearing new makeup. "Hello everypony!" Shine shouted to the crowd below her.

One pony at the front of the crowd teleported to the room near Shine in a flash of light blue. When she got there, she grabbed Shine with her front hooves.

"I know you. You're one of the actors in Acidic Randomness. I want to join you," she whispered quietly but sternly.

The unicorn looked around. "But don't tell your best friend. She'd kill you."

Shine stared, stunned and puzzled by this. A moment later, she bursted into laughter.

"Oh, Sugarcoat! Of course you can join our crew! Can you be in the season finale? We need somepony."

Sugarcoat nodded slowly. "Kay." She teleported away.

Shine turned back to the microphone. "Speech canceled," she said simply.


Shine, director for the third episode of Acidic Randomness addressed her crew one by one. "Kitten Feather, speak in a lighter tone for this episode." Kitten nodded. Shine turned to Preputation. "Preputation, be really enthusiastic in the second scene." Preputation demonstrated with a roar. She took steps towards Badly Drawn Dog. "Badly Drawn Dog, please stay in place when Preputation attacks you. You're supposed to be paralyzed by fear, not running around the set." The earth pony smiled.

Shine flew up a bit. "Now let's make this episode a one take!"


Cracker Curl and Shine Flash were arguing saying only "oohneew."

Cracker scowled. "Oooooh, neew!"

Shine angrily glared back. "Ooh neew!"


Preputation, as a ghost, attacked Badly Drawn Dog.

"Raaaaaaa!" Preputation roared.

Badly Drawn Dog screamed.

"Raaaaa, ra ra ra ra ra ra ra raaaaaaaaa!!!!!" Preputation kept roaring as he punched Badly Drawn Dog with his front hooves.


Derpercurl, a bizarre Cracker Curl counterpart, announced the start of the battle between pony magic and blood magic.

"Pause pause, we have a battle between Sugarcoat and Shine, and Preputation and What's His Name! Who is going to win?"

Shine quietly whispered, "All right, we have to fight to the death, mmkay?"

Sugarcoat nodded.

The two ponies shot blue magic in the direction of the blood team. Preputation and WHN fought back with red magic.

Sugarcoat yelled "You're really bad at this!" over the loud laser blasts of magic.

Preputation attempted to make his magic more powerful, but transformed into an earth pony instead.

Over the blasts, Sugarcoat said "That was a really bad transformation, you should consider not trying to make more magic."

Then Preputation lost his magic altogether and he and his partner died.

Shine flipped in midair. "Yeah, we killed them!"

Sugarcoat addressed Derpercurl as she tried to run away. "Derpercurl, get-" She was cut off by the stupid scene break again. DAMN ANIMATION!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment