• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,583 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,583

Fight in the Everfree

The timberwolf howled loudly, causing tremors in the area the turtles and ponies were standing in. The ten tried to keep their standings and cover their ears from the loud noise. "Was the howl really that loud?" Donatello asked, "Cause I just felt the ground shake. And last I check that's not normal."

"No... It's calling for more..." Fluttershy yelped then gulped. "More timberwolves..." she squeaked the last part of that sentence, so that everypony could hardly hear her be scared out of her wits.

"Then we better hurry." Leonardo said.

With a leap, Leonardo stabbed his katanas through the timberwolf's back once more forcing the blades down far enough until the ends of the blades were seen on the other side of the body. He yanked the katanas out of its body, looking at the thin holes he had made. He pushed his katanas through it once again, but this time he managed to slice its body slightly. "Just stay down!"

"Twilight? You have some kind of spell that could help me?" Leonardo asked.

Noticing that the timberwolf was closing its mouth on the ponies, Twilight held up a shield with her horn, causing a pink bubble to surround herself and her friends. Once the monster stopped, Twilight shot it with her magic, damaging it. "I think so, just keep him distracted, we'll think of something." the alicorn told them. "Rainbow Dash, see if you can damage them."

Rainbow Dash smirked, flapping her wings. The pegasus flew into the sky, and then once she was in position glared down at the battle going on below her. She zipped downward, feeling the force of the wind nearly tear her face off. She smacked her hooves on the timberwolf's face, breaking its jaw. Once she got her bearings, Dash landed back on the ground next to her friends, satisfied with what she had done.

Feeling the ground shake once more, two more timberwolves landed next to the broken one. They both howled in anger, they assumed, for their beaten brethren. Raphael grunted, "Great. Just what we needed. More of these things!"

"Ah knew somethin' like this was gonna happen," Applejack began, grabbing something in her mouth out from underneath her hat, "So ah brought this." she finished saying, slightly muffled thanks to the lasso held in her mouth that she had brought along just in case.

"Good thinking, Applejack," Rarity complimented. "Let's stop these ruffians before they harm our friends any further."

Pinkie smiled, "And I brought this along!" the pink pony stretched her hooves, revealing her party cannon from wherever it was she grabbed it from. Her five friends looked at her with confused glances wondering how she got it, but they chose not to question it. Confetti shot out of the cannon, covering one of the timberwolves in a variety of colors.

The timberwolf snarled, angered and distracted. Applejack used her lasso to clver its mouth before it could open. "Twi, blast it!" she said. Twilight nodded, an aura surrounded her horn. A laser shot the timberwolf, breaking apart its stomach. Applejack felt the monster push her, and tried her best to stand her ground. Luckily, for the farmer, Donnie saw this and grabbed the rope as well.

With a hard yank, pieces of the timberwolf's mouth began to shatter loosening the lasso grip Applejack had. She pulled the rope back, putting it away for the time being.

"Come on Mikey!" Pinkie gestured to the turtle. Mikey smiled, figuring out what her plan was. He hopped into her cannon, Pinkie pulled the string, sending Michaelango flying straight through one of the timberwolves by its legs with aid of his nunchucks. "CANNONBALL!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. The wolf regenerated the leg before more damage could be done to it by the turtle.

Mikey spun one of his nunchucks, readying himself to attack. The turtle saw the timberwolf he was fighting, raise one of its legs, prepared to stomp on him. Mikey rolled to the side, feeling the small tremor made by the wooden wolf. "Woah. How do you walk without breaking everything?" he asked.

"Amazing. I've never seen this kind of regeneration by creatures like these before." Donnie said in amazement. He flipped to his left, holding up a timberwolf's leg with his staff. Rarity lit up her horn, shooting the leg hard enough so that it would flinch.

"Thanks, Rarity." Donnie said with a thumbs up.

Applejack reared her hind legs back, kicking one of the monsters' legs hard. It staggered in its spot, trying to make sure that it didn't collapse and shatter. The timberwolf growled, clearly annoyed by the earth's pony's attack. She kicked again, creating more splinters made up of the timberwolf's leg.

Raphael swerved, holding up a timberwolf's paw with the blunt of his sai. He grunted, making sure he didn't get crushed in the process. He heard another run toward him. With an opening ready, Raph jumped back avoiding the charged attack, given by the second timberwolf coming for him.

Rarity and Twilight combined a magic shot from their horns, dealing more damage to the timberwolf Raphael was fighting. "That'll teach ya!" he snarled, stabbing his sai through the head before ripping them out of their spots. The turtle slammed his fists on the wooden head, leaving a noticable dent on it. The timberwolf stumbled, almost stepping on the alicorn and unicorn in the process, but luckily the foot just barely missed them.

Meanwhile, Leonardo was ready to strike the first timberwolf once more, but it managed to successfully swipe him, holding the leading turtle on the ground. Fluttershy shouted upon noticing that Leo was in a lot of pain. Leonardo groaned, slowly moving his aching body from the ground.

Rainbow Dash and Raphael tried to break the leg down, but they couldn't do enough damage in time. "C'mon! Break apart!" Raph ordered the limb with a hiss.

Donnie saw this, but was distracted long enough to be hit by the second timberwolf and knocked into a tree. Donatello was out of the fight judging by his closed eyes and heavy breathing. "Donnie!" Raph shouted, trying his best to get to his brother, but he had to cover for everypony around him.

Mikey and Pinkie ran to help him up, but the third monster nearly got to them. Luckily, Applejack and Twilight covered for the two. "I can't hold it for long!" the alicorn warned, referring to the bubble shield she formed to protect Donnie and the others. Fluttershy looked upon the sight, realizing that she needed to step up.

But before she could, another timberwolf looked down upon her, scaring Fluttershy. She closed her eyes, not able to see the creature open its mouth wide to devour. She readied herself, but after a minute of trembling in place, Fluttershy realized that she hadn't been eaten. She opened her eyes.

Raphael blocked the timberwolf's mouth with his sai, "Go! I can't keep 'em up for long!" he warned the pegasus, who weakly nodded, running out, but noticed that Raph took a slice to the chest. "Oh no..." she gasped, looking at the marks left on his shell. A scowl formed on Fluttershy's face and she looked upward at the timberwolfs currently fighting her friends for survival.

The usually shy pegasus hovered in her spot, facing the glowing red eyes of the leader timberwolf. She gritted her teeth as her eyes bore daggers staring into the strange creature's soul. "Stop this right now!" she ordered the timberwolf, who shuddered in place, causing the other two to stay still as well.

"Now, the three of you will get out of here and go back to where you came and NEVER bother us again! I don't want to tell your mother about this..." she declared to the timberwolf, who somehow listened to everything the pegasus said and shook its head. Whimpering, the three damaged creatures ran off, not bothering anypony in the process.

Fluttershy slowly descended back onto the ground, sighing. Everypony watching had a look of awe on their face. "W-What happened...?" she asked.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Rainbow Dash and Michaelangelo cheered at the same time.

"I must say, what you did was very brave Fluttershy." Rarity complimented, wrapping a hoof around Fluttershy's shoulder with a smile. "We're so proud."

"Thanks for the assist, Fluttershy," Leo spoke up, rrying his hardest to speak. "Heh. I think that's enough outdoor training for today. You all did well."

"Yay! Now we're almost ninjas!" Pinkie shouted.

"God forbid," Raph muttered. "Last thing we need is a ninja Pinkie Pie."

Twilight used her magic to levitate Donatello's unconscious body and place him over her back. "He should be fine. He's probably going to wake up in the morning. We should continue training tomorrow." she finished saying.

"Good. Because we're going after Shredder soon. A week should be enough time before we start and get ourselves home." Leonardo announced.