• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,584 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,584

Back to Ponyville

The train had arrived at the Manehattan station to send the gang home, hopefully in the morning Twilight could get a response from Princess Celestia about the current ninja situation Equestria's in. The six ponies walked into the train. Not too far above, the ninjas hopped silently onto the top of the train to their destination, not wanting to be seen by the public yet.

Luckily, the trip back was not long, the moon was still in the sky, allowing the ninjas to sneak through the empty town of Ponyville to Twilight's large crystal castle. "Woah, dudes. I call top floor." Mikey called. By this point, everypony but Twilight and the Hamato Clan went to sleep, noticing that the sun was about to rise, starting a new day.

The ponies had gone their separate ways for the night and Twilight had led them to her home. "For now, you can stay here," she told them.

Splinter and the brothers bowed in thanks. "Thank God. There's no sewers here or anythin'." Raph joked.

Leonardo looked at the alicorn. "What do we do, now? Shredder could be doing who knows what... Last thing we need is for more innocents to be hurt."

"Leo, knowing Shredder, he probably moved elsewhere once his plans were discovered. He would want the element of surprise and now would be too soon," Donatello comforted his older brother. "So, for now we should think of a plan here. At least we should learn more about this world before we do anything else."

"To answer you, Leonardo. I want to reach Princess Celestia in the morning so her and Princess Luna could perhaps lend a hoof." Twilight answered the turtle's question.

"Huh? Princesses? We really are in a children's cartoon." Raphael groaned. Mikey put a hand on his annoyed brother's shoulder. "Come on, Raph. This might be fun."

"Your brother is right, Raphael. Do not judge a book by its cover," Splinter wisely spoke.,"The ponies have given us their hospitality, the least you can do is sound grateful."

"Yes, Sensei." Raph grunted.

"But you have to admit. It's a nice break from being in New York." Leo chimed in.

Donatello nodded. "So far, it's a lot nicer than the farm. So far not one cosmic horror story." he added.

"That's true. The ponies seem friendly," the older brother admitted. "It's shame that we brought our battles here."

The five walked into the castle, seemingly a lot bigger on the inside than they thought before. Twilight had assigned them rooms during the train ride and guided them. Each of them placed their weapons and masks on the shelf next to their beds before pulling themselves underneath the covers.

"I hope Casey and April are alright without us," Leo mumbled, glancing at the floor. They have to pick up our slack while we're gone. Heh, nothing to worry about then. They can handle themselves." he said, falling onto his bed and crashing immediately.

In Raphael's room, the turtle tumbled in his bed, unable to sleep. He constantly forced his eyes shut in hopes of finally resting. Unfortunately, his dreams were overtaken by a strange epiphany.


"Huh? Where am I?" Raphael questioned inside the white void. "Am I dead or somethin'? For crying out loud I was just sleeping!"

'You are not dead, Raphael.' a voice echoed. 'You are just merely dreaming.'

"Alright. But last I check, I don't have voices in my head," Raph growled, crossing his arms. "Are ya just invading my mind for some big scheme like Shredder and the Krang?

He heard footsteps, prompting him to turn. Behind Raph was a hooded pony with a bright aura. 'I am not on the forces of evil. Far from it, actually. You are in grave danger, Raphael and I'm here to deliver you a warning of what's to come.'

"Then why are you in my dreams? And who are you anyway?"

The pony raised a hoof. 'Who I am is not important right now. For simplicity's sake, you may call me Solar. I'm here because I'm seeking heroes for a mission.'

"If you need a hero, then get my brother." Raph snarled. "He's the favorite."

'Your jealousy of your brother must end soon. Because I sense danger in your future, Raphael. You have potential that not even Leonardo can match.'

"Hmph. Well thanks, but why should I trust you, Solar?" Raphael questioned. "This type of thing usually requires me to fo a background check. Because I'm done with prophecies."

'If you don't accomplish this goal then your worlds shall perish before a powerful evil,' she began to fade. 'My time is running out. Heed my warning. We will meet again, soon.'


Raph jolted awake, sitting up on his bed. The room was suddenly a lot brighter, meaning that he managed to sleep through the nught somehow. 'Who was that pony? And why did she say I have potential?' he asked himself. 'That's not important. I gotta find my brothers and Splinter.'

The turtle walked out his room, putting on his mask and holding his sai. Waiting outside his door was a small dragon. "Uh. Hi." Raph awkwardly greeted.

The dragon smiled. "You're Raphael, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Spike," he held out a clawed hand, Raphael responded by shaking it. "You're a heavy sleeper. Heh, I can relate," he added. "I think your brothers are waiting for you."

Raphael managed a grin. "Thanks, kid." he said, after a couple minutes of wandering around the castle, he found himself back where he started. "Can you lead the way? I'm kinda lost." he rubbed his head.

Spike nodded. "Sure. Follow me."

Spike escorted Raphael to a large room. A glass table sat in the middle of it. The six ponies sat in the large chairs surrounding it while the turtles and Splinter stood among them. Spike remained next to Raphael, himself curious as to what this meeting was about. Since he was absent for any context.

"Okay, now that introductions are out of the way..." the alicorn began, pointing a hoof upward. "...Are you able to explain where you are from and how you got here?"

The rat nodded. "Of course. We will tell you the tale of how we and the Shredder arrived in a world such as this."