• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,584 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,584

For Their World

Rainbow Dash and Twilight flapped their wings, flying over the blast of General Krang's arm cannon. "Just give up. You should know by now that this world belongs to the Krang." the general ordered, forcing their surrender. The duo responded by performing a cannonball on the body, but unlike the other Krang they fought, General Krang's body proves to be much harder to break than they anticipated. The leader of the aliens laughed at their futile efforts to stop him.

"Stay down!" Applejack ordered, gritting her teeth while kicking the body which didn't move at all. She looked at Twilight, who looked at General Krang, clearly perplexed. "Twi? What do we do?" the farmpony questioned.

"Princesses!" she called to the Royal Sisters, who looked at her, "Use your magic to stop the army! We'll stop the general here!" she said.

"Okay, my former student." Celestia agreed.

"Do we have the magic to remove an army like this, sister?" Luna wondered.

Celestia closed her eyes, "We have to do the best we can for our subjects, Luna."

Back with the former Elements, Rarity strained herself trying to keep General Krang's arms still, doing so let Dash uppercut Krang's artificial face. He towered over them greatly, which is surprising for a fake body like his. Twilight looked as Pinkie and Fluttershy remained in place, realizing that the two of them were still mourning the loss of the Hamato Clan. "Girls..." she slowly said, the two looked upward, tears still in their eyes. "We can do this. For them."

A sniffle was heard before Pinkie's mane inflated, a frown still on her face. "You're right, Twilight," the pink pony looked to see Fluttershy speaking, rubbing her nose with a hoof. "T-They would want us to stop the Krang... I-I'll help in anyway I can."

"You can count on me until the end!" Pinkie cheered.

Twilight smiled, "Good. Let's stop the Krang and send them back to Dimension X." she turned around, everypony standing behind her with a determined look on their faces. The purple alicorn vanished, moving herself into the air. She shot a beam of lavender magic at General Krang, who shrugged it off easily.

"Do you think your magic can hurt my armor?" General Krang boasted nonchalantly. "You ponies are just like the humans on Earth, so weak to fight us."

Spike leaped up, using his claws to slice through General Krang's armor, damaging the head of it. The dragon felt the alien leader grab his entire body with a hand. The pink creature smirked from where he was positioned. Krang slammed Spike on the ground, cracking the floor where he was standing.

"SPIKE!"

Rarity gritted her teeth, fuming at the Kraang hurting Spike. The unicorn unleashed a barrage of magic unlike anything her friends have ever seen before, "You will not hurt my friends anymore!" she declared, watching General Krang deflecting each and every blast as though they were frisbees

"Pathetic..." Krang sighed.

Applejack pulled her lasso out and spun it around, the end gripper in her mouth. She tied it around General Krang, who was confused and was briefly tied in it, allowing Twilight to shoot at Krang once again, this time hurting him. General Krang released himself and managed to punch Applejack, angering Rainbow Dash.

"Just leave already!" Dash nudged her shoulder to the side of General Krang, shoving his body slightly. The general responded by grabbing her by the throat and tossing her away from him.

"That should keep her quiet."

Applejack ducked under a horizontal swing delivered by General Krang, getting an opportunity to drive her forehooves to his legs, making the artifical body lose control for a moment. General Krang saw Pinkie Pie with her party cannon, but with Fluttershy inside of it. The party pony pulled the string, which shot out the timid pegasus. Fluttershy extended her hooves, managing to hit General Krang's actual body, stunning him for a moment.

Twilight lit up her horn as did Rarity. The unicorn used her magic to stop his movements once more while Twilight used her magic to remove the parasite from the artificial body. "That's it for you... I am keeping you here until we can send you back to Dimension X."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. Shredder should be in there right now. That temporary mutagen I gave him shall give him plenty of time to end you before it wears off once he's ready." General Krang revealed to the ponies.

"Um... Twilight. When are we sending him back?" Spike questioned "Are we waiting for the Princesses to come back with the army?"

"Yes, Spike, but for now he won't be going anywhere. The Princesses should be back soon and we're going to stop that giant tank."

Then, the Technodrome started to hum, then moved. Twilight teleported herself and her friends away from its path, watching it tear apart everything that stood in its way. The alicorn sighed in relief that they had got everypony to safetly while the turtles covered for hem earlier. She just hoped that there was a way to get in there before the Technodrome and Shredder could do any more damage. She held General Krang in her magic aura. Rainbow Dash saw this and went to interrogate the alien herself.

"How do we stop the Technodrome?!" Rainbow Dash asked, getting right into the alien's face. General Krang laughed at her question, treating it like a joke.

"There is no stopping the Technodrome, you equine pest!" Krang announced. "Not unless you get in there, but even if you do, Shredder will have taken the enhancement mutagen that I gave him! So there is no stopping us from terraforming your world into our new Dimension X!" after announcing this, Dash slapped him.

"You son of a-" she shouted.

The Technodrome continued to raze the entire city of Canterlot. Rarity and Fluttershy gasped upon the sight of the destruction. "Your precious turtle friends won't be able to help you now..." General Krang snickered, realizing that Equestria was doomed.

"We'll stop ya!" Applejack declared, "We already defeated yer Krang army. Now we're gonna get in that there Technodrome and send ya back home!"

"It's not that easy, Applejack..." Twilight responded, "That thing killed the turtles... What chance do we have?"

"Heh... Exactly..." Krang smirked. "Now you must watch unless of course you wish to chase it?" he offered. Rainbow Dash started to flap her wings, already making her decision. Twilight nodded, seeing the pegasus's hopeful plan.

"I got this!" Dash declared. Rainbow made a beeline toward the Technodrome, but as she neared it, a forcefield activated, preventing any further intrusion. Groaning in frustration, Rainbow Dash punched the barrier, but was met with an electric current. Luckily, Rarity has already used her magic to slow down what would have been a long descent in pain.

"Easy now, Rainbow..." Rarity said.

"Aw, come on!" Dash huffed, "There's no way to get in!"

"A-Are you sure?" Fluttershy asked.

The Technodrome continued its neverending rampage across Canterlot, and nopony was able to stop it. "What do we do now, Twilight?" Apllejack asked the purple alicorn.

"I-I don't know..."