• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,584 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,584

Ninjas in the City

Rainbow Dash hovered over the rest of her friends to take on one of the figures. "There ya are! I've been hoping to find you guys! You don't look tough at all!" she taunted the bipedal creature. The figure responded by silently attempting to slice the pegasus with its sword, luckily Rainbow Dash managed to duck beneath the strike, almost feeling the blow of the weapon. She got back to taunting the figure almost instantly.

"Ya missed!" she joked.

"Rainbow Dash! Get back down here!" Rarity yelled.

The cyan pegasus yelled back. "I can take 'em on just fine, Rarity!" she assured. Before she could continue, the figure grabbed Rainbow by the throat and brought her closer to its face, scaring the once boastful pegasus.

"Rainbow!" Twilight yelled before teleporting behind the figure and using magic from her horn to hit it hard enough to give Rainbow Dash time to release herself. "Aren't they living beings? Why isn't my magic stopping them?" she wondered, seeing that while the figure reacted, they remained still for the most part. The ponies were wondering just what each of these things were.

"Actually, nevermind. Thanks Twi'." Dash sighed,

After that, the alicorn teleported both of them back with the other ponies. Then the figures pulled out their weapons and bent down, ready to attack the ponies in a split-second. The six ponies slowly stepped back, looking for a way to escape. All of them gulped at once in fright.

"Uh, I speak for everyone when I say the we should probably get the heck outta here!" Applejack decided. Twilight nodded and teleported the six of them away from the roof as the creatures were about to lunge at them. The figures looker around in confusion, wondering where their targets went.

The ponies warped back to the streets and began to run in order to escape. Unfortunately, the creatures had managed to track them down and began to follow them swiftly across the rooftops. They all jumped from building to building in almost complete unison, almost like a legion, each of them following the same brain patterns and thoughts, which is unusual for ponies, and hard to avoid when they're trying to kill them.

"What are those hideous things?" Rarity questioned, turning her head to get a better look at the mysterious figures swiftly chasing them as one.

Twilight managed to turn her head slightly to answer. "I'm not sure! But whatever they are, they aren't friendly!"

"No kidding!" Rainbow added.

Applejack also turned around and spotted the creatures following them across the rooftops of the city. "Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but them shadows are still followin' us!

"Quick! Over there!" the alicorn yelled. The six ponies made a sharp right turn into an alleyway, but unfortunately for them, a large wall stood in the way, meaning that not all of them could make it across and escape safely in time, and at this point whatever is following them might've tracked them. "Can't ya just teleport us across, Twi?" Dash questioned, wondering why they were stuck in this predicament.

"I wore myself out too much saving you and everpony else. I'm drained." Twilight answered, "Hopefully, we can distract these things long enough for me to get us out of here!" she hoped, realizing in horror that whatever those things were, they were going to find them sooner or later.

And sure enough, the figures surrounded the ponies in the dark alleyway. Their eyes widened at the sight. "Surrender to the Foot Clan." one of them said.

"Foot Clan?" Pinkie repeated trying to hold back laughter upon hearing the odd name.

"Now, Pinkie, darling, is not the time to laugh at such names..." Rarity quietly scolded holding back a smirk as well.

Smoke appeared in the center of the small circle of ninjas. Once it faded, another bipedal creature revealed himself. He wore shiny silver armor, a helmet to match that had spikes above the forehead and covered his features, though his eyes remained visible. He wore armor of the same color with a purple cape connecting from his shoulders draping down his back. He wore gauntlets with large spikes sticking out from the middle and up to his hand.

"Leave now..." he said in a deep voice, scaring the ponies.

"Who a-are y-you...?" Fluttershy managed to ask. The armored being laughed, nearly scaring her to tears. He walked to the pegasus and knelt down slightly to answer her. A cold stare was all Fluttershy could see, even the stranger's mouth was covered, giving everypony watching a sense of dread. No one was able to tell the figure's emotions or whether or not he was going to kill them in any second. But he just stood in silence, almost enjoying this.

"I am the Shredder... And hopefully you won't dare to get in the way of me or my Foot soldiers again." Shredder revealed and threatened, pointing his gauntlet blade upwards.

"HEY! Get away from her right now!" Rainbow Dash ordered. The Shredder scowled and in the blink of an eye, managed to grab the cyan pegasus and pin her to the nearest wall with his gauntlet spikes barely about to touch her throat. Dash gagged, trying to breathe within the Shredder's grip.

"You dare threaten me!? The Shredder?!"

"Rainbow Dash! Just stop!" Rarity ordered, Rainbow sighed and stopped flailing. Shredder scowled once more and tossed her back to her friends, who bent slightly to check to see if she was okay. "Let him explain himself... Please..."

The ninja crossed his arms. "I am giving you one chance. I only wish to leave, so if you value your life I suggest going and not tell a living soul about this, or I'll end you all myself."

"Why would we let you all free?" Twilight questioned.

"Because I only seek to return to my world. It was not intention to end up here. But if you could, I would spare you..."

"Sp-spare us what?" Fluttershy asked.

"Spare your world from what I have planned." Shredder explained, clenching his fist. Something was off about Shredder to the ponies, and they knew exactly what it was.

Applejack spat. "Ya think that we'd let ya go?! After you threaten us like that?!"

Shredder crossed his arms. "Do you wish for me to end your pathetic lives?"

"As if we'd let you go through with this!" Rainbow snarled.

The ninja closed his eyes. "Very well... Foot soldiers. Attack." he ordered before vanishing the same way he appeared, covering himself in smoke. The Foot soldiers nodded and pulled out their swords, ready to end the ponies' lives. The six readied themselves to escape, but Twilight hasn't fully recovered, so they had to fight their way out.

Rainbow attempted to hit them once more with an uppercut delivered by her right forehoof, but her hoof was caught and she was slammed back to where she started. Applejack growled and bucked one with her hindlegs, the ninja flinched, but once she repeated her actions, the soldier grabbed her backhooves and countered Applejack's attack by throwing her. Twilight was grabbed by Pinkie Pie to be used as a gatling gun with her horn, but the ninjas' forces and numbers somehow were unaffected. As though more kept coming, despite the ponies' best efforts.

Twilight gulped, seeing the number of ninjas grow by the second. "Well, girls. I guess this is it..." she said with tears beginning to flow from her eyes. These ninjas proved to be tough earlier, and they wouldn't be able to hit them since they're so swift. Rainbow held onto Fluttershy for comfort while Pinkie's once curly and puffy mane started to deflate. Rarity and Applejack also hugged their pink friend.

They closed their eyes, ready for the end, but instead they heard a slash not aimed at them. Twilight opened her eyes slightly and spotted four figures covered in shadow, the only thing she was able to see were the colors of their masks and their weapons. All four of them equally angry.

The figure wearing the blue mask wielded a sword and sliced a Foot soldier in two, revealing that they are not organic but in fact mechanical creatures. The one wearing red wielded sai and poked his weapon through another robot with ease, constantly picking his weapon through its head. One wearing a purple mask carried a large wooden staff and hit a ninja on the top of the head, and a small blade appeared, stabbing it through the chest. The last one in orange flung nun-chucks in his hand and stopped the remaining ninjas with ease, doing flips and showing off his abilities.

Before any of the ponies could question them, the figures leaped away in the shadows. Leaving the ponies with their jaws dropped. Shaking the shock away, Twilight began to chase after them in the direction they left, with her friends following. "C'mon girls. Let's see who they were."

"Why?" Pinkie asked.

"Because they're probably our only hope in stopping that Shredder guy from taking over our world." Twilight told the pink pony in a serious, stern tone.

It wasn't too long before the ponies lost track of their saviors, but then they heard a loud slam, looking for the source of the sound led them to a sewer cover in the middle of the now empty road. "Um... I think they went down there." the shy pegasus deduced, pointing st the lid.

"In the sewer? Ugh, it smells awful down there and the water could ruin my mane." the white unicorn grumbled.

"C'mon, Rarity. We just gotta find out who it was that fought those Foot ninjas. For all we know, they could actually be against the Shredder," Applejack reminded the fashionista unicorn. "Did ya see how fast they took down those Foot ninjas compared to us barely putting a dent in them. Maybe we stand a chance?"

Rarity rolled her eyes, then gagged slightly at the smell from below. "Fine."

Twilight used her magic to lift up the lid and one by one they began their trek downward.