• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,583 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,583

Meeting Royalty

Raph woke up once again. The turtle rubbed his head, feeling some slight pain. "Man, could that Solar pony be anymore confusin'?" he asked himself, hoping no one heard him. He stretched, loosening his stiff limbs and placed his feet on the floor, ready for a new day to ready himself to face Shredder, with or without his brothers.

He blocked the sunlight with his hands, trying to best not to go blind. He assumed that his brothers were waiting for him, possibly to plan their next step in stopping Shredder and finding a way to finally get home. Or to at least follow up on Leo's promise to train the ponies to face the Shredder once the time came. At least, he hoped that was the case. He wasn't going to go off on them unless they really start to take too long.

Raph opened the door to his room and made his way to the Crystal Map. "I bet Mikey would love to eat a pizza on this." he mumbled to himself, feeling a little hungry. He sighed, remembering that this world for the most has only plant-related food, and that meant no pizza. The turtle shook his head and continued searching for his family and the ponies.

He opened another large pair of doors, the noise echoing across the large castle. Raph's eyes went from gazing at the ponies and turtles to the two alicorns standing before them. "About time, Raph." Leo quipped.

"Ah, so you must be Raphael." the white alicorn greeted, her rainbow mane flowing magestically despite there being no wind. Raphael was not a turtle to bow to anyone willingly except for his Sensei, so he crossed his arms after giving the alicorn a kinda friendly wave as his way of showing some respect.

"Raph," Twilight hissed through gritted teeth, clearly annoyed by his rebellious actions. She fixed her composure to give a proper introduction., "These are the princesses of Equestria, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Show some respect!" she glared at Raphael once more.

Luna raised a brow at the turtle. "Thou take it you are not one to bow to royalty?"

Raph waved a hand. "Nah." he replied in an instant.

"So, why are you here, Princess Celestia?" Donatello asked.

"Are we being knighted?" Mikey questioned, a huge grin on his face.

Celestia shook her head. "No, Michaelangelo," she smiled at his question. "Twilight and Spike sent a letter to us in Canterlot about your arrival last night. We came immediately to get to know you."

"Wow. That fast?" Donnie wondered.

Spike stepped in. "I've always been able to send letters to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna with my breath." he explained, holding a curled piece of paper.

"Huh." was all Donatello said in response.

"This Shredder," Luna began. "Was he the one who sent his ninjas to Manehattan for the past couple moons?" she asked, recalling the reason the Ambassadors of Harmony found the turtles to begin with.

Leonardo nodded. "Yeah, but we were there to stop them before they could do anything major. The ninjas attacking them," he gestured to the six. "Was the first time they encountered with anypony from this world. Possibly because they overheard you stopping them and wanting the to get the job done silently."

Celestia put a hoof on her chin. "What can you tell us about his plan, Leonardo?"

"We're not sure. He stole some crystal in our world, but during one of our scuffles, it brought us here," Leo explained, trying to figure things out at the moment. "Now, we're just trying to figure out a way to prepare for his return, stop him, and for us to go back to New York."

Raph rolled his eyes. "Obviously, he's planning to find that same crystal or something like it."

"Wait... Twilight," Donnie began to the purple alicorn. "Have you read anything about these kinds of crystals?"

"Actually," Luna spoke up. "Back before Sombra was banished," she said. "I had heard legends of powerful gems that can take you anywhere beyond our realm with a simple spell."

"I'm surprised you remembered those, Luna." Celestia told her sister. "I made sure those legends were debunked to ensure the safety of our people. After all, they were enchanted by Starswirl the Bearded and hidden away in the Crystal Empire."

"The Crystal Empire?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Did Sombra know about them?"

Celestia and Luna shook their heads. "As far as we know, he did not, but its something to be kept secret within this room."

"Of course, Princess." Rarity said.

"So, are we gonna go down to the Crystal Empire and find some secret crystals?" Dash asked, speaking as though she ready to face Shredder again.

"No, you all need time to prepare. We'll tell Cadence and Shining Armor of your upcoming arrival." Celestia told them.

"And you five," Luna faced the turtles and Splinter. "Thank you for keeping Manehattan safe."

Michaelangelo waved a hand. "Aw, it was nothin'! They were too scared to show themselves anyhow!"

"We shall aid you if needed, but for now we must return to our duties in Canterlot." Celestia said before she and Luna vanished in a bright aura, teleporting them to their chariot.

"So. That happened." Raph said, bringing noise to the silence that followed their leave. "What the shell do we do now?"

"Can we start the training?" Pinkie asked. "I always wanted to be a ninja! Or was it a samurai? Or maybe it was to be a wolf. I can never tell the difference."

Splinter looked at the curious pink pony. "Actually, my sons. I do believe that they should start very soon. If the princesses are correct, then we may not have much time before Shredder discovers what we know."

"Alright!" Mikey shouted.

"Is there any place we can do this without having to show off in the middle of Ponyville." Leonardo asked the ponies.

"Um..." Fluttershy began. "T-There is one place, but... no one really goes there."

"What are you talking about?" Donnie inferred.

"She's talkin' about the Everfree forest." Applejack replied. "It's a dangerous place to be. Ah don't recommend goin' down there at anytime of the day."

"Hah! As if we'd be scared of that! When we were forced to stay at a farm to recover from a battle against Shredder, we fought some seriously strange creatures and ghosts!"

"G-Ghosts!?" Fluttershy yelped.

"Ah, don't worry about that, Fluttershy!" Rainbow Dash said. "We can take down any ghosts. Even though there are none in the Everfree forest anyway."

"Hm. A forest, huh?" Leo spoke. "We can go there for your training. I don't care what you say. The first step to becoming a ninja, is to not overcome your fear, but prove yourself brave enough to face any challenge standing in your way."

"Got that from Splinter?" Mikey jokingly asked.

Leo whispered to his younger brother, "Fortune cookie, but they don't need to know that. Now, any questions before we head inside to begin?"

"Yeah, just one." Twilight raised her hoof.

"Well, ask away." Donnie told them.

"WHAT!?" the six ponies shouted at once.