• Published 29th May 2016
  • 3,584 Views, 44 Comments

Ponies in a Half-Shell - MetalJrock



The TMNT find themselves in Equestria, where they must stop the Shredder.

  • ...
5
 44
 3,584

Fall of the Invaders

"What the shell...?" Raph groaned, opening his eyes. The turtle tried to move his arms, but felt something hold them back. He snapped himself awake, realizing that his arms and legs were chained up to a wall. Raphael turned his head and saw that his brothers and father shared the same fate as he did. He tried shaking himself out of the trap, but the chains would not budge. He noticed that a platform began to rise from the hole, revealing their nemesis.

"Welcome to your demise, turtles..." Shredder gloated, standing in the center of the circular room. "In my hand I hold an enhancement mutagen that General Krang gave to me." he held up the canister of the purple liquid in his hand.

Leonardo gritted his teeth, "What's your game here, Shredder?" he questioned.

"My game? I wish to rid this world of you. Our little rivalry has gone on long enough. And now you're all going to die. And you shall bear witness to the Krang destroying Equestria."

"No..." Donnie muttered.

"Please, Saki. You must have some amount of humanity left..." Splinter groaned. "You know that this is taking our battles too far. The ponies did nothng to you..."

"The ponies tried to intervene. They brought this on themselves, Hamato Yoshi. I offered them a chance to let me go my own way, but of course they chose to get in my way. I am being merciful by allowing the Krang to end them. Sombra thought he could end them, but I assumed wrong in that regard," Shredder reminded the clan. He revealed the Warp Crystal once more. "And with this, once Equestria is terraformed, then Earth shall be next."

"Ya ain't got the guts, Bucket Breath!" Mikey taunted. "Ya gotta live somewhere!"

"No, you annoying turtle. I live to kill you. If that means turning the Earth over to the Krang, then so be it," Shredder revealed to his longtime nemesis. "You all should know this by now. Once I'm done with these two worlds you shall be reverted back with the Kraang's retro-mutagen to remove the possibility of avenging your worlds."

"Ugh!" Raph grunted, trying to escape. "I ain't lettin' ya hurt anyone else, Shredder! If I have to die to prove it, then so be it. I'll end you myself! You had Sombra use me as a puppet!" he vented his frustrations at the conqueror. "I'm not letting out until I get to shove that pointy helmet right up your- AH!"

A flash of white covered his eyes. When he opened them, he found himself back in his mind. "What the shell? Why am I sleeping?" he asked the white void, his voice echoing after speaking. He squinted, seeing a familiar hooded glowing pony in his sights. Raphael moved closer to the figure, where she turned around with a smile on her face. "I never thought I'd be glad to see ya again, Solar." he said.

'Raphael. I see that I have arrived back on time. Good... That means I was right in choosing you.' Solar revealed, earning a confused glance from the turtle.

"Choose me? What are you talking about?"

Solar looked at him, despite her eyes being covered by the cloak she wore. 'You have shown devotion to the ponies of this land time and again. You even fended off Sombra when he had total control of your mind and body. At first I had second thoughts, but after giving you a chance I am glad to be proven wrong.'

Raph rubbed his head, "Okay. I have no idea what the shell yer talking about. So can you please explain?"

'Fine.' she grunted, 'You are one of the warriors destined to fight a great battle unlike anything you've faced before. I shall explain once the time comes, but for now, you have gained a power unlike your brothers. A magic lost upon this Equestria,' she paused, 'You are an Element, Raphael. The Element of Devotion.' her voice faded, sending Raphael back to the real world.

Raphael found that began to glow gold once again, "Huh... It's just like when I was fightin' Sombra in my mind," he noticed. Instantly, his arm broke free of the shackles that kept him trapped with the flick of his wrist. "Finally." he moved his other arm and legs from their spots and landed on the metal floor. Shredder tried to attack but the turtle was too fast for him, and he took the time in releasing his family from their confines, where they all stood behind him and Leonardo. "Nice try, Shred Head, but this is all over."

"Very well... You all wish to die." Shredder said, ingesting the Super-Mutagen in his hand. The turtles watched as the ninja transformed before their eyes. His muscles began to expand, his feet were slowly lifted off the ground and a sinister glare formed on his face, with no pupils showing at all. He held the Warp Crystal as he crossed his arms. Once he reappeared, the turtles noticed that he towered over them with his new upgraded armor.

"Bow before your god, the Super Shredder." he gloated. The golden Raphael pointed his sais at the powered up Oroku Saki, not scared at all, but rather feeling confident, which was shared among his family, who were not frightened by his appearance with him.

"We're never bowing to someone who looks like a cosplaying robot." Mikey declared, spinning his nunchucks in his hands.

Super Shredder raised a hand, teleporting from his spot. He appeared behind Michaelangelo, chopping him in the arm, a clear bruise formed as a result and his green skin began to turn blue slightly. Mikey cringed in pain, trying to lessen the feeling of his ache. "You all should have given up right now. I am too powerful." Super Shredder boasted, not once changing his demeanor.

Donatello stabbed the blade of his staff through Shredder's shoulder, but the super ninja remained stiff, unable to feel the weapon protrude deep into his arm. "I am invincible," he uppercutted Donnie in the jaw, making him smack the metal wall behind them, where he slowly slid back onto the floor with a quiet thud. Super Shredder looked downward, feeling something grab his arm.

"Some god, Shredder," Mikey grunted, holding his aching arm while tossing the chains of his nunchucks around the blades of the Super Shredder's gauntlets. He threw the other end of his nunchucks, hitting Super Shredder in the face. "You really need to work on your defenses, Bucket Head."

Super Shredder grunted, feeling the blunt of the nunchuck, "Persistent... Impudent..." he growled, teleporting from his spot. This time, Mikey leaned back, causing Super Shredder to miss his attack. He backflipped, kicking the super powered ninja in the chest, causing him to go flying and hit the ceiling. Super Shredder caught himself and began his descent on to the crazy turtle. Before his fists could collide, he felt something block his attack.

Leonardo rolled, on one knee, he held the Super Shredder up with his blades, stopping his momentum. Sweat poured down his face, trying to keep him from moving. "That's it!" he ordered, somersaulting away from the falling Shredder who's fist collided with the hard metal floor, creating a large dent where he landed.

"So, you still have energy to fight. Then so be it."

Super Shredder expanded the blades on his gauntlets, slicing Leonardo's arm. Blood began to drip from the wound, which Leo attended to as quick as he could. Donnie held his head in pain, he tried to whack Super Shredder with his staff, but the ninja cut it off in half easily, making the turtle watch as the other half flew from the side he was holding in his hands. Donatello watched as Splinter kicked his enemy in the face, speaking, "My son. Go to the controls. There should be a way to send the Technodrome back to Dimension X."

"Aye, Sensei." Donnie ran to the computer terminal. "Hm. I could reverse engineer the teleporter to send the Technodrome and all thr Krang back to Dimension X." pressing buttons on the keyboard and reading the information.

"Then do it!" Leonardo shouted, holding Shredder's arm back once again. Mikey hopped and rolled, tripping Super Shredder and making him fall with a thud. Super Shredder teleported then began hitting the two turtles and Splinter, knocking them out. Raphael stared at the sight, witnessing Super Shredder's power.

"I can't do that without sending us there too! I need the crystal to send us back home first!"

"Alright, I got it." he said. The golden Raphael finally stepped forward into the battle. Super Shredder laughed at the sight.

"And what hope do you have of defeating me?"

Super Shredder tried to punch Raphael, but the turtle grabbed his fist and began to crush it, making the powered ninja howl in pain. Super Shredder teleported from his spot. Raphael focused, closing his eyes in brief meditation. He heard a noise and grabbed Super Shredder's arm from behind, flipping him over his shoulder. In the process, Raph managed to grab the Warp Crystal from his possession. Super Shredder landed on his back.

"Game over, Shredder." placing his hand on Super Shredder's head, Raphael reverted Super Shredder back to his normal form using his Element powers. "Yo, Donnie, catch!" he tossed the Warp Crystal to the genius, who caught it.

"Thanks, Raph. Now I'm reversing the teleportation of the machine. We gotta get out of here soon, but before that we have to do one last thing." he pressed one more button. Leonardo, Michaelangelo and Splinter walked up to the monitor with Shredder's unconscious body, looking at the screen.


'Hey, everypony!

Pinkie gasped, hearing the voice, "MIKEY!" she cheered, delighted to hear his voice, "You're alive!"

'Yeah, we are, but we don't have much time, I reversed the Technodrome to send it and all the Kraang back to Dimension X.' Donatello began, 'But we have to go also. We just wanted to say goodbye before we leave.' he said.

"What? You're leaving?!" Twilight questioned loudly.

"Aw..." Fluttershy said.

'Yeah, but we promise we'll be back. I just wanted to say thank you for helping us. So... Uh, this is goodbye for now...' Leonardo said to the ponies.

'You have shown us great hospitality. I will miss being here, but I cannot thank you enough for helping my sons and I in stopping Shredder and the Kraang. You all have a lot to live for, and so I wish you the best of luck in what lies ahead.' Splinter spoke one last time.

'You guys are awesome! Pinkie! We'll throw the sickest party when we reunite!'

"Yes we will, Mikey!" Pinkie shouted.

"Thank you... Sensei." Applejack said.

A long silence was heard, but Raphael finally spoke, 'Hey, girls. Uh, I'm not used to this kind of speech, but I just wanna say, thank you. I made a promise to protect all of you, and I succeeded in that. If it hadn't been for all you, we would've never had a chance to stop Shredder.'

'Aw... Raph has a soft spot.' they could hear Mikey. A slap was hard from the other line.

"Something we can agree upon." Rainbow Dash nodded in response to the slap.

"Who knew he could be sweet?" Rarity inquired.

After they all spoke, the turtles held Splinter and vanished with the Warp Crystal. Soon after, all the Kraang including General Krang disappeared with the Technodrome back to Dimension X. The ponies watched in awe as their friends left their world. Celestia and Luna landed right next to them. "Are they...?"

"Yes... They'll be back. I'm sure of it."