• Published 18th May 2016
  • 173 Views, 6 Comments

Color Four: Sparks of Magic - Pastel Color



Four ponies with different talents come together and find powerful magic.

  • ...
 6
 173

Sparks of Friendship

Pastel looked in awe at how well kept the room was. Her comment on it was waved off but with appreciation.

However, they were all cut off with their party, because Celestia had to make an important announcement.

"Everypony of Equestria, you must stay in your house and not go out! We have a dragon on the loose, and he's mad! We need the Mane Six to deal with him. But for now, you all must stay inside and not come out until it's safe. Now I must go. Trolololololololololol, lololololololololol! Lolololololololololol!" Celestia trololololed off into the distance.

Meanwhile, Pastel was seething with rage. "Why must it always be the Mane Six? Huh? Why can't it be us for a change?"

Cracker curl jumped up and tried to comfort her. "Pastel, they are trained to do this sort of thing. Now will you please calm down and have some sweets." She held a cupcake up to her face. Pastel glared at the cupcake like it had wronged her. Then she exploded again.

"NO! I am tired of sitting idly by while those idiots save the world countless times! I'm an alicorn, we are all friends, WE can defeat this dragon!" Pastel began to calm down and she blushed lightly. "So who's with me?" she said much more quietly.

The other three exchanged worried glances, which soon turned into determined ones. Kitten Feather spoke up first.

"A dragon? Really mad one? Chance to improve our friendship, not to mention our reputation? I'm in!" She pumped her hoof in the air.

Candy jumped high that she nearly banged into the ceiling. "I'm in! It's not like there is anything else to do! This is a way to prove ourselves to all of Equestria!"

Cracker Curl smiled with determination. "We're gonna best this dragon, no matter what it takes. I may even get a bit of inspiration from the dragon scales..."

Pastel Color grinned widely. "You made a great decision. We will not regret this. Now, let's prove ourselves to Equestria! From now on, we shall be called... The Color Four."

She put her hoof put. "WHO IS WITH ME?" she yelled.

All the others joined in the hoof pile.

"Color Four!"



The four ponies approached the place where the dragon was. It was hot and humid, but they didn't care. The only thing they cared about was proving themselves and improving their reputation. As friends, they would unleash power unknown to ponykind.

The dragon saw them and slowly began approaching. When it got too close, they all went nuts.

They went completely nuts.

Pastel began firing lasers at him, but one bounced back and set a tree on fire. Pastel grinned nervously, making an "oops" face. She flew down to the ground and kept firing lasers.

Candy Cloud started to beat his leg up, while the dragon looked down confusedly. Finally, he lifted his leg up and kicked Candy all the way across the dirt, and she landed near the tree that had caught fire earlier. Her mane got set on fire, and she shrieked and ran in circles until Pastel shot water from her horn at her. "Thanks," she said.

Cracker dove down from above the dragon, and kicked his snout so hard he fell backwards. Then he roared and threw her away. She landed on top of Candy, who scowled.

Kitten Feather levitated several rocks and threw them toward the dragon. They hit him, and he clearly stumbled in pain, but then he roared angrily and stomped.

Then Pastel got an idea.

Pastel and Kitten touched horns. Cracker curl wrapped her wing around Candy Cloud and then spread her other wing over Pastel's back. Pastel cast a very large spell from her horn, and it connected to the bodies of all four ponies. They zapped into the sky, and the dragon watched them in shock and anger.

They were all levitated by the magic, and Pastel said some of that cheesy "inspiring" stuff about friendship that Twilight Sparkle always said whenever she defeated a villain. The magic swirled around them all and it cast a pastel colored rainbow beam down on the huge dragon.

The dragon roared and then it disappeared into smoke.

The four mares were lowered slowly to the ground by the magic, then the magic disappeared. They looked around, and the dragon was gone. However, a pony had been trotting along the area, and had stopped to stare at the dragon's defeat.

The light indigo unicorn stared at the four ponies.

"That was a true spectacle. You could really help Equestria."

Pastel exchanged a glance with the other three.

"Color Four! Color Four forever!"

Comments ( 6 )

This would be the premiere of the series right Sugarcoat?

Mmhmm. I have also accepted you calling me Sugarcoat.

Comment posted by lunaponydog deleted May 22nd, 2016
Comment posted by Pastel Color deleted May 22nd, 2016

7225460 I will never understand you three :facehoof: No seriously, and I thought I was weird, Sugarcoat.

7225466 My whole purpose is to be weird, Lemon. Actually, nah. I'm gonna annoy you with a flood of unnecessary information you already know tomorrow.

Login or register to comment