• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,645 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,645

PreviousChapters Next
What is a Prince to a Queen?

If there was ever fear in my life I think it's now. I don't think even Luna threatening to kill me when I first slept with Celestia was this scary. Celestia is in danger! My foals are in danger! And Celestia and Luna gave me their power, I don't know why it didn't hit Twilight, she's the hero, not me.

No Jason, bad! You gotta do this, you gotta beat that Queen Chrysalis! Cadence, Twilight and Shining can plan all they want but I don't want to lose Celestia, not now! I got these powers, it's up to me. Ponyville's in sight, maybe if I rescue Spike and the girls I can go rescue Celestia and Luna.

Now if I were an annoying Queen that sucks love, where would I be? Ponyville of course!

I landed in Ponyville, ponies immediately crowed around me.

"Welcome back Prince Jason" Daisy says.

"Drop the act" I say, not even bothering with this game.

I wasn't in the mood for games. When Celestia's life is on the line, I ain't gonna muck around. I am angry and when that Queen shows her face, she's gonna be sorry! Besides, nopony here ever called me Prince.

"What do you mean?" Daisy asks.

"Changeling, I'm not in the mood for your shit, so I ask once and only once, where is Celestia and the others, and while we're at it, where's your queen?" I ask angrily.

The disguises dropped all around me, all of the were changelings as expected. In reality, I should be scared of their numbers but well, my new powers told me I could get through just fine.

"Well, am I gonna get an answer or am I gonna beat it out of all of you?" I ask again.

"Get him!" One changeling orders.

"Idiot move" I comment.

They all charged at me expecting a pile up but I just flew upwards as they hit each other. That was surprisingly easy to do for just getting powers.

"You all realize you can fly right? It's sad the guy who just got his wings knows this better than all of you" I say looking down on them.

Okay, now they remember to fly at me and I punched one back in the ground as they look at the changeling. Then they all charged and dodged and hit as many as I can, in all honesty with my new powers, it was kinda boring, I had better things to do. So I maybe shot a spell at the lot of them making them collapse, I am angry, not a savage.

"OH FOR MY WIFE'S SAKE! CHRYSALIS! COME OUT HERE! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" I yell with the Royal Canterlot Voice.

I turned around the see Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings staring at me.

"Well, Well, Well. If it isn't Princess Celestia's boy toy. Did you have hissy fit or something?" Chrysalis gave a smirk.

"And if it isn't Queen Chrysalis, apparently you don't get tired of being flung across the map like a ragdoll." I answer her comment.

"Yes, get flung by love being all ironic and all that nonsense ONE time and nopony lets you live it down. Blah Blah Blah!" Chrysalis rolled her eyes.

"So what's it this time? The same old schtick, or maybe you'll pull out the old clone trick, maybe you'll pull out an evil artifact, well, what's it's gonna be?" I mocked her.

"Revenge I find is best enjoyed pure and simple. But honestly, you're a waste of my time Prince, If you'd come back with something worth my time like say, Twilight Sparkle? It would really help because you are nothing" Chrysalis says

I sigh, let's fix this shall we?

"Chrysalis" I say.

I walked up to her and punched her right in the face, sending her flying into a house...sorry, to the house not Chrysalis. She immediately got up.

"Is that how you want to play this game? Fine, I like my love feeding after a workout, so don't disappoint me Prince" Chrysalis says

Before I was ready, Chrysalis punched me into a wall and it HURTS! Focus! Pain later, Rescuing Celestia first! And if she's in another castle I will raze their whole kingdom.

"Was that all? I was hoping for some amusement before Twilight Sparkle shows up but if this is what I get I may as well put you in the cacoon, your love with Celestia's will make a fine love battery for me" Chrysalis says

I get up, I hate this Queen, I could be enjoying time with my wife but noooo, this Queen just HAD to invade! I get up, if this Queen thinks I am gonna give up because she landed one good punch then I am going to enjoy her squirm as she realizes how wrong she is.

"So you do have something in you" Chrysalis gives an amused smirk.

"Shut up" I growl

"Why don't you make me? Come on Prince Boy-toy! Don't tell me you're done yet" Chrysalis mocked me.

I go to punch her in her stupid face but she kept dodging and hitting me and urgh! I really hate this Queen! I then felt a laser threatening to penetrate my chest send me flying as I felt the worst pain ever.

"See, this is why you don't give angry amateurs power, they always think themselves invincible, like teenagers but you're not so far away from a teenager are you? I though a father would have more kick in him, why don't I motivate you?" Chrysalis mocks me.

Okay, owwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This really hurts! Like my body just started feeling weak. I watch as I saw a green pod popped out of nowhere and I saw....CELESTIA!!

"W-What are you going to do?" I ask weakly.

I watch as Chrysalis puts her horn towards Celestia's pod and then I watch electricity hit her pods as I heard screams...

"STOP IT!" I yell desperately.

"Then stop me" Chrysalis says

I got up and then I started running to Chrysalis and before I could punch her, she dropped the pod and sent me flying and I felt my world go black...


You're not trying hard enough

Huh? W-Where am I?

You aren't embracing the power you possess

"Hello?" I call to the voice.

You're afraid...

"Of what?" I ask.

Of yourself, of power.

"Uh...what?" I tilt my head.

Are you so dense? You are afraid of what happens when one of your kind gains power. You've seen all the bad examples of your kind with power that you actively avoid power. That's why you refuse to be the Prince, that's why you refuse to use the powers of the Sun and Moon you possess properly.

"What do you mean I'm afraid? I went up right up to Chrysalis' face and punched her" I challenge.

"That's only a step. But you need not be afraid, Jason Anderson. You are not a power-hungry dictator, you are a good person. A good person that is afraid. You always rely on the Elements of Harmony to the job, or the Princesses to save you. The time has come where Equestria needs you and right now, you're lying face down in some grass, right now, you're too afraid to focus.

"But..." I start.

Do not be afraid, you have no reason to be afraid, everything you need to beat your opponent, you already have right with you. The power you were using before, is nothing compared to what you could be using. The only thing that holds you back is being afraid. Afraid of being corrupted by power, afraid to lose everything. Let it go, let your new power flow, remove the blocks of fear and strike with precision and speed.

"I um...okay! Thank you voice dude" I thank him.

I get it, I just gotta not be afraid, I just got to let the power out. I am not afraid...I am not afraid...hey, I think I am getting stronger, alright, the Queen wants a fight, she'll get one, get ready because here I come! She pissed off the wrong human...


Queen Chrysalis chuckled to herself, this was all too easy to her, just get all the threats out of the way and Equestria was hers, like it always should have been. Pity the boy-toy didn't prove much of a challenge, speaking of which...

"Drones, put the boy-toy in a pod, he'll provide some love for us yet" Chrysalis orders.

"Yes, my Queen" they answer.

"At last, Equestria is mine! ALL MINE! Nothing will stop--!" Chrysalis starts

RUMBLE!!!

"What was that!?" Chrysalis looked around for the source of the quake.

RUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBBLLLLEEEE!!!

The Sun and Moon were now risen together as day and night combined and a light came from where the unconscious Prince was.

"That's impossible" The Queen says in shock.

A human shape rose out of the light and landed right in front of Queen Chrysalis. Jason's skin was now the same colour as the sun when seen in space, solar flares were coming out occasionally. Surrounding him were at least 12 stars moving around him fast. His left eye had a fire red colour while the other had a night blue in them and the hair was flowing much like the Princesses with a moonlight glow in them.

It was time for Round 2...

Author's Note:

I finally got around to doing this. I've just been experimenting with other story ideas and well, it's hard to stick an idea because I HAVE FAR TOO MANY IDEAS!! But yes, the end of the story is near.

So near...

PreviousChapters Next